CAN'T WE BE FOR REAL? [MICHAE...

By amdlockwheresmykey

#Michaeng #Reallife struggle A true life story of two beautiful celebrity girls who fall in love with each ot... More

DISCLAIMER
The first time I met you
I WANNA BE HER FRIEND Uwuu
Daebak! She's hot too
I FELT GOOD
I WAS LEFT ALONE
SHE HOLDS MY HAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT BROKE US ALL
ABANDONED AGAIN
CONFESSION
CONFESSION-II
I'M NOT A COWARD
I'M NOT COWARD-II
GUERILLA CONCERT
LAST NIGHT AS 12
THE FINAL NIGHT
THE FINAL NIGHT- II
RED PENGUIN
JEALOUSY
INSECURE
NEW MANAGER
NEW MANAGER -II
ARE WE CAUGHT? - I
ARE WE CAUGHT-II
ARE WE CAUGHT-III
TWICE TV- DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-I
TWICE TV-DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-II
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-I
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-II
REGRETED DECISIONS- VLIVE
REGRETTED DECISIONS- DISTANCE
REGRETTED DECISION-DISTANCE II
RD-BASELESS ANGER-II
RD-THEY CONFESSED-I
RD-THEY CONFESSED-II
APOLOGY
ISAC 2016
ISAC 2016-II
ISAC 2016-III
ISAC 2016 IV
After ISAC- recovery
MISSION LEZZ
MISSION LEZZ PLANOUT
MISSION LEZZ D new Chaeng
MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT
MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT
THE BROKEN HEART
RECOVERY
THE NIGHT
THE NIGHT-II
DRUNKEN SOULS
THE MISUNDERSTANDING
The happy N The broken
SUPER EVENT
Victory of love

RD-BASELESS ANGER-I

1.4K 52 3
By amdlockwheresmykey

"YAHH!! DUGUYA? WHO TOOK MY CHARGER~~?? Sana exclaims

"Aahhh~" Mina groans,still half asleep

"Can you stop shouting this early Sana?" Jihyo looks at her with an annoyed face, stretching herself sitting on her bed.

"Ppalli!! I need it. Who took it?" Getting frustrated she throws her things trying to search for it.

"Go and ask Nayeon unnie. And please stop shouting. Mina is still sleeping."

"Ahh gwen-gwenchana." Mina speaks up in her hoarse yet low morning voice

Sana quickly walks off searching for Nayeon.

"By the way Mina, are you alright?"

"Mmm~~Wae??"

"I mean you never sleep so late. And you didn't even had your dinner yesterday."

"Aah~~." Mina smiles half heartedly "I'm fine. It's just- my head is aching a bit."

"Really? Let me see." Jihyo rushes off to Mina's bed. She lightly touches Mina's forehead and her neck.
"Mina I think you got a fever. You are as hot as cooking pan."

"It's fine, I'll be fine soon."

"Oh come on Mina. Don't take everything so lightly. I'll inform manager unnie. You don't need to follow your schedule today. Take some rest."

"Really? Will you do that for me?"

"Ofcourse why not? You just stay here. I'll bring some soup to make you feel better "

"gomawo Jihyo-ya." Mina cutely smiles at Jihyo

Jihyo smiles back and gives a warm hug to Mina stroking her hair. And at that very moment enters Sana and Nayeon

"Wae? wae? What's wrong? Is she crying?" Nayeon questions as soon as she sees Mina's head under jihyo's arms. Jihyo gives the 'what the hell' looks to Nayeon.

Nayeon pouts and shrugs off her shoulders saying
"well I was just asking~~."

"But really why are you two being so lovey-dovey this early morning?" Sana opposes grumpily being jealous. As she wants to be the only one who receives everyone's love, hug and kisses.

"She's sick guys. And stop being so noisy." Jihyo scolds her two unnies

"Omo! Jinjja? Mina, are you really sick?" Sana quickly rushes towards Mina and pushing Jihyo away, gives Mina a tight hug. "I'm sorry Mimi, I didn't realise."

Mina chuckles at Sana's reaction. " it's fine unnie. It's just a light fever."

"No Mimi, don't worry. This unnie will take good care of you. I'll go and make a great soup for you to recover soon okay."

"You don't need to. I'll make her the soup. You just get ready for the schedule. And stop reacting so much." Jihyo giggles finding Sana's over concerned side funny. While Nayeon laughs along with the girls.

Mina's pov-

Well I knew I would be sick today. Standing in rain, fighting with her and then sleeping in wet clothes, this was bound to happen. I am glad atleast I got such caring friends with me.

After few minutes of waiting, Jihyo came back with the magical soup, followed by jeongyeon unnie behind her.
"Gomawo Jihyo-ya" I smiled sitting up.

"Gwenchana, drink this and get well soon okay." Saying that she placed the soup carefully upon the bed table on my lap. Thanking her I smiled and then looked towards jeongyeon unnie who was coming in, following after her. And as she stepped her foot in, she suddenly transformed herself into a nagging grandmother.

"Aigooo~~Uri Minari, how did you get sick?" She asked with a concerned granny look which I found really funny. I just smiled at her question.
"Is it hurting too much? And Did you take medicine or should I bring the medicine? Do you need a head massage?"

"I'm fine unnie" I quickly answered shocked with her sudden outburst of questions. She quickly continued

"I brought you safe and sound yesterday. And you seemed fine till then, How did you end up getting sick so suddenly?"

As she completed her words, questioning me and saying "seemed fine till then", hearing those words, suddenly all the memories started striking back. The fight and those harsh truthful words, those pleading teary eyes glaring at me between the rain showers, those pleading hands holding onto me trying to stop me and those wet lips requesting me to kiss and make up.

All those memories came back like a fresh tide breaking the walls of my heart. And in a second, unable to realise, my tears started falling down my cheeks. I was trying hard to control, but I didn't even realise how it just started flowing down . Seeing me with those sudden tears, Jeongyeon unnie was startled . Keeping the soup aside, she suddenly hugged me tight and started apologizing

"I'm sorry Mina. Is it really hurting so bad? I didn't realise you were so sick. I'm sorry I didn't mean to provoke or irritate you."

"No-no unnie. It's nothing like that. I'm fine." I replied quickly wiping off my tears before she misunderstands the whole situation. I started feeling bad, as I wasn't even crying because of her. And now she's feeling guilty thinking she's the reason for my tears. And I wasn't even irritated by her presence instead I was feeling glad she came to see me.
"Unnie I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry like that and it's not at all because of you." I tried to clear the picture

"Really? It isn't because of me?" She asked me with those guilty puppy eyes, which looked so cute.

"Mhmm.. really." I replied with a smile admiring her cuteness.

"Okay then let me feed you the soup."
And she excitedly stood up, bringing back the soup with a wide grin on her face and started feeding me. I happily accepted her offer. As I was being fed, my face was so close to hers. And I could see her face very clearly. Her looks really shined like a high class model. Those perfect proportions of her face. She was indeed a beauty.
I tried looking deep into her eyes and I could see and feel how concerned she was about me. How carefully she fed me. And how softly she always treated me like a true man treats her girlfriend and I was loving that attention.

Narrative

Nayeon,who was in bathroom this whole time, comes outside, drying her hair with a towel. She looks up at the direction where Mina was sitting. And she finds jeongyeon feeding Mina in such a loving way. She quickly gets jealous as she sees her all time secret crush feeding Mina with so much love, treating her with so much care, in a way she never treated Nayeon or should I say stopped treating Nayeon after their debut.

Jeongyeon who used to shower unconditional love to Nayeon during trainee days has now stopped showing any affection to her. And she felt bad how distant she was going. Jeongyeon was busy most of the times with other members, being clingy, affectionate and caring for them. While in Nayeon's case, every time it was her,who had to approach her first. Being jealous she quickly opposes the situation grumpily

"Yahh!! Yoo Jeongyeon." She shouts like she caught her lover cheating

"Wae?" She turns back shocked.

"You never feed me like that. I want you to feed me too"
She complains with pouting face while Mina cringes and smiles looking at her sulking childish unnie.

"Why would I even feed you?"

"Don't you love me anymore?" She questions making that cute face posing to tempt jeongyeon.

"I don't. And I won't feed you. You are as healthy as a beast."

"YAHH!! YOO JEONGYEON! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BEAST?"
And Feeling offended she quickly picks up a pillow and throws directly aiming at jeongyeon's face.

As the white pillow flies all the long way towards the aimed direction, Mina sitting in the same corner realises where it's actually going to fall. And as expected in a blink of an eye, the pillow falls upon jeongyeon's head, and then falling upon her soup holding hands, making the soup pour all over Mina and her beautiful clean white bedsheet.

Both the girls quickly jumps off from the bed,all shocked, cleaning off themselves while Nayeon stands there with her open mouth covered by both of her hands. Jeongyeon finding Nayeon act childish and idiotic gets angry and shouts at her

"Aishhhh!! unnie, what have you done?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Can't you see where you were throwing? Now the soup is all over Mina and her bed."

"Okay I'm sorry~~ let her sleep with me today." She apologises with those guilty puppy eyes smiling to cover up the awkwardness.

"Now she even have to bath in such a high fever. When will you stop being such a child?"

"Okay I get it. Stop shouting at me. Sorry Mina."
And Nayeon just walks away with her grumpy face.

She hated the way jeongyeon shouted at her. Every little harsh word from the girl, hurted her deeper than expected. She hated jeongyeon's guts, the guts to treat her on her own way and not caring for her emotions. She felt like jeongyeon never reciprocated the love and emotion as much as Nayeon gave her. Was she being too easy for her?

As Nayeon walks away, Jeongyeon quickly fetches the tissue and starts cleaning the mess on Mina's dress without caring about herself
"Mina, gwenchana? Jinjja mian-hae. It just happened too quickly."

"Ah! Unnie it's fine. I'm okay." She tries to smile to make jeongyeon feel at ease

"No I'm really sorry. Don't worry. I'll clean your bed. You just rest on Nayeon unnie's bed for now."

"O-okay unnie"
And then Mina moves a little further and just watches her unnie cleaning her bed. While waiting, she starts getting irritated of her itchy skin caused by her wet dress, so she just starts undressing herself removing her tops right in front of Jeongyeon. Being only in bra and showing off her white milky skin she starts picking up her towel and dress to change.

While Jeongyeon who was witnessing all these suddenly gets frozen. She gets distracted as Mina's bare skin was distracting her. She could see a fine figured body moving around her and It was her first time witnessing that. Suddenly she was being all shy and embarrassed. Her cheeks starts burning just looking her like that. While Mina didn't even realise what effect she was putting on poor jeongyeon's heart. She was just busy finding her items and just headed off to the bathroom. Jeongyeon who played with every girl was now starting to have some soft feelings for Mina. And she wasn't aware what that feeling was.

Mina's pov

After that messy morning, and my untimely bathing I was starting to freeze. I fully covered myself in warm blankets and was still shivering. While all the girls were already leaving for their schedule,I decided to stay back and recover. Every member visited me and left some good wishes before leaving. Every member except Chaeyoung. I knew she might be still upset because of the fight, but she could have atleast shown her face once if she cared about me even a little. I mean I was sick and being a real human, you need to care for your bandmates, leaving all the grudges behind. And Even if she's scared to show her loving side in the outer world, She should atleast care to visit me under these hidden four walls.

I was waiting patiently, minutes after minutes, seconds after seconds, until I heard the final goodbye from the girls and them finally locking the dorm door. I was heartbroken and really disappointed. How can she be so cold? How can she just ignore me when I'm suffering here? Did she even loved me?

Thinking all that I started crying underneath my blanket. My heart was aching and It was really the worst feeling. The feeling when someone you love abandons you so easily like you never existed in their life. It was the first time that I felt this way and the first time that my heart ached so much for someone, for someone who didn't even care for me. Chaeyoung is the only person who can make me the happiest person or can hurt me the most. She had the key of my heart.

A/N

Will Jeongyeon and Mina's closeness cause problems between 2yeon and michaeng?? Let's see in the upcoming chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 326 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
20.8K 466 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...
44.1K 1.6K 42
Seoul, South Korea, where every notorious girl gangs resides. This city is full of fierce women only. Can friendship and love still exist in this kin...