Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

Par smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ©️smoljagiya Plus

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fête
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Eight: Assistant

8.4K 253 47
Par smoljagiya

Holy shit! Over 650 reads? I'm shocked and super happy. 

Thanks, Little Loves!

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Babygirl, it's time to get up," I sing as I shake my little awake.

She whines in response and attempts to burry herself deeper under the covers.

"Oh, no you don't, little one," I chuckle while I hook my hands under her biceps and pull her back out from the sheets.

"But don't wanna!" she complains as she slumps into a sitting position.

"I know you aren't little right now so a tantrum isn't going to work."

She sticks out her bottom lip in a dramatic pout. I can't help smiling at her adorable attitude and give her chin a tap with my forefinger.

"I was wondering if you wanted to start you first day of work today," I propose.

Her eyes widen instantly, "T-Today?"

"What do you think about that, hm?" I ask while stroking a lock of her messy hair.

"Are you sure?" she questions nervously.

"Of course," I reply. Honestly, this was my first day working since becoming her caretaker and I just wanted her with me.

"O-Okay," she nods nervously, but I see a glint of excitement behind her eyes.

"C'mon," I pat her cheek, "Get yourself ready and when you are done come down for breakfast."

After she shifts from her bed and heads into her bathroom, I make my way out of her room and downstairs to the dining area. Everyone is already up and eating their breakfast, including Jungkook and Jimin who are clad in their favorite onsies messy morning hair.

"So is she coming with us today?" Namjoon asks me as he assists Jimin by pouring him more apples juice.

"She is," I nod and begin fixing myself a bowl of porridge.

"I can't believe you have a little who talked you into letting her work," Yoongi scoffs as I take my first bite.

"I didn't lether. She wants to do it, I'm not going to tell her no," I send him a warning glance.

"Well, I'm excited to have her at the office," Jin pipes up, "I think she's going to be a little ray of sunshine in our stressful days."

All of the adults around the table agree to the eldest's sentiments, but the littles look confused.

Jimin looks at Jin with concern in his big puppy-dog eyes, "Why d-doesn't Chimmie n' K-Kookie work?"

"Because you don't have to work, sweetie," Jin replies while placing a hand on the younger's cheek.

"B-But why n-not, Daddy?"

"Do you either of you want to get up early, dress in uncomfortable fancy pants, and be big all day?" the caretaker asks and both littles' noses instantly scrunch in disgust.

"No!" they declare in unison.

"Well, that's why you and Kookie don't work," Jin smiles at them as they finally nod in understanding.

In the background of all the banter, I hear the patter of my little girl coming down the stairs. I turn around quickly to greet her, pleased with how quickly she was able to fix herself up for work, but quickly stop when I see her.

She is dressed in a short sleeve floral shirt tucked into a pair of pale pink sash waist pants coupled with a pair of nude heels (I bought her heels...?). Her hair was pulled back in a wavy ponytail and her makeup was miniscule, but I definitely noticed her lips were a bit pinker and her lashes were fuller. She looked so professional and cute at the same time, like she was always meant to be the shining star of a thirtieth floor office building.

She looked so... good.

My heart began to beat faster and my palms started to sweat as she approached me. It felt like the first time I'd met her in the café where I stuttered like an idiot. I'm not use to this type of insecurity; it makes me feel uncomfortably vulnerable for someone who identifies as a Daddy dom.

My little girl walked right up to me with her glimmering eyes and a shy smile on her face before doing a small turn to give me a full view of her ensemble.

"Is it too causal?" she asks nervously.

"I-I—"

"Ahh!" my blubbering is cut off abruptly by Jin's earsplitting squeal, "Oh. My. God! She looks so cute!"

My little girl jumps a bit at the outburst as I look back at the table. Namjoon and Hoseok are nodding calmly in approval, Yoongi is smirking smugly at me, Jin is... still being dramatic, and the male littles are looking at her with giant eyes.

I turn back to look at her hopeful face and gulp thickly, "Y-You look perfect."

She smiles widely, "Thank you, TaeTae."

"Y-Yeah..." I nervously chuckle a reply and reach up to scratch the back of my neck because I didn't know what else to.

I can hear Yoongi snickering behind me. What an ass.

"Come, (Y/N)," Jin beckons her over to the table, "Have something to eat—"

"No!" Jimin suddenly yells out angrily, making all of us stop and look in the direction of his and Jungkook's scrunched up and annoyed faces.

"What is this 'No' for, Jimin?" Jin says sternly, not pleased by his little's outburst.

"She's n-not (Y/N)!" Jimin says adamantly, not backing down.

"Then who is she?" Yoongi slightly scoffs, not looking happy Jungkook is party to this uprising.

"She's our P-Princess!" Jimin says proudly before he and the redhead nod at one another confidently.

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and I all raise our eyebrows in surprise that this is what made them so upset. I guess my little girl slipping into little space yesterday was enough to make the boys attached and protective. We all slowly turn to the female little who is blushing fiercely.

"C-Cute," was all she could sputter out in support of the nickname.

I can tell by the meek yet happy expression on her face that she enjoys the name. Although she doesn't appreciate lots of attention, I know she wants to feel loved after the hard background with her past caretaker.

"Well, I guess we have a Princess of the house now," Jin shugs his shoulders before starting to fill up a plate for (Y/N).

Sorry, Princess.

---

"Wow..."

My little girl gasps when we exit the parking garage and enter the first floor of the high-rise tower our office was located in the middle of the Seoul business district. She was completely mesmerized by the open building made of glass and steel and buzzing with people.

"Pretty cool, right?" I chuckle.

"It's amazing," she breaths.

"Come on guys we need to get up to the office," Namjoon say to everyone, "Tae, don't let our little Princess get lost in this big place."

The older winked at my little girl when he called her 'Princess' and flustered her enough she pressed herself into my side.

"Don't worry, babygirl. Joon's just joking," I comfort her by grabbing her hand and entwining our fingers.

We walk behind our group hand-in-hand, her little heels clicking on the marble flooring as we approach the elevator and all squish inside. A button is pushed to take us up to the twenty-third floor and I squeeze my little girl's hand as the machine zooms us quickly upward. I realize I never checked if she was afraid of heights or confined spaces, but she looks alright so I'm assuming its fine.

The elevator dings as we reach our office floor and the door opens for us to exit. My girl is still looks around in wonderment while keeping up with my wide steps as we walk through the small hallway to the glass doors of our office front. We all fine inside and she seems full of excitement and surprise.

"I'm going to be working somewhere like this?" she squeaks.

"Do you like it?" I smile down at her and swing our still linked hands a bit.

"Are you kidding? I love it! It's so pretty," she beams up at me.

All of my hyungs already dissipated to their respective offices so I lead her toward mine. I opened the door and flip on the lights after pulling her in with me.

"This is my office. You can come in here at any time," I tell her as I step behind my desk to wake my computer.

"Woah!" my little girl says as she runs right up to the floor to ceiling windows where the entire city can be seen, "That's so beautiful."

I catch myself staring at her as she gazes out the window with the most adorable, fascinated expression. From here I had the perfect view of her side profile, which showcased her petite physique, full lashes, and pouty lips. She's so...

"You're beautiful," I blurt out before I can stop myself.

Her eyes widen at my outburst and she snaps her head toward me. I clear my throat awkwardly and sit down at my desk trying to act cool.

"A-Ah," I cough and attempt to cover my ass, "It is a nice view, I suppose."

She hums skeptically, moving away from the window and wandering over to the opposite wall of built in bookshelves where I stored my personal books and collectable records. I peek up to look at her and notice her cheeks are tinted pink.

After gazing over the worn out books, my little girl ran her fingers along the record casings.

"Wow," she exclaims while pulling out one of my favorite discs, "Frank Sanatra? You're a purist."

I smile, "I appreciate the classics."

She nods while slipping the record back in place, "So what would you like my official first task as your junior assistant to be, Mr. Kim?"

I chuckle, junior assistant is a clever name for her new position, "First of all, just call me Taehyung. Second, we are going on a tour of the office, hold on—" I put a finger up, indicating for her to wait as I press my intercom button, "Youngmi, can you come to my office, please?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim."

Sighing, I roll my eyes of my assistant refuses to call me by my name, but I don't have the strength to argue with her right now. The woman quickly arrives in the office, her face full of surprise upon seeing my little girl in room with me.

I stand from my chair and walk around my desk, "(Y/N), this is my longtime assistant Youngmi. Youngmi this is (Y/N). She is a new hire and will serve as your assistant."

Youngmi's eyes widened, "Myassistant?"

I nod my head with a smirk.

"It is nice to meet you, Youngmi-ssi," my little girl steps up quacking, bowing respectfully to the older woman.

"You as well," she confusedly mirrored the girl.

"I am going to show (Y/N) around the office quickly, in the meantime could you please get me the paperwork from last week's performer applications?" I ask Youngmi.

"Yes, sir..." she says still dumbstruck, but turns and exits the office immediately.

I chuckle lightly, but turn to my girl, "Ready for the tour?"

"Yes, yes!" she clapped happily before running up and slipping her hand in mine.

Biting my lip lightly, I couldn't help feeling how perfect her little hand felt in mine. Like it belonged there.

"TaeTae," I blink my eyes and look at my little girl who is cocking a brow at me, "Are we going?"

"Oh, right," I say before pulling her out of the room.

I show her the entire office, making sure to point out all my hyungs's offices, the recording studio, and other areas I think she should know. We run into a few interns who I introduce her to along with my hyungs's personal assistants and the front receptionist.

"This place is crazy," she says when we get back to my office, "So, like... there are going to be idols coming and going from here all the time to record their songs?"

"Yep," I reply.

"Oh my gosh!" she squeals in excitement.

I chuckle at her while taking a seat behind my desk.

"So do you want your first task of the day?" I ask and she nods eagerly, "Could you go get me a cup of coffee from the lounge?"

She rolls her eyes, but still agrees and heads out the door once again. I quickly page my assistant and tell her to come to my office straight away. Youngmi comes speedily as I take a prepared paper out of my pocket.

All of her shock seems to have dissipated and now she is looking at me with suspicion with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What?"

"You're caretaking again, aren't you?" she says without hesitation.

"God, damn it. How do you know everything?" I scoff in disbelief.

"Because I knew your whole time that 'normal girlfriend' ploy wasn't going to work out," she tsks, "Also, Mr. Min told me."

"Fucking Yoongi," I growl under my breath.

"Anyway," Youngmi smirks at me, "She is adorable, but why are you letting her work? Neither Mr. Min or Mr. Kim Seokjin let their boys work."

It is a well-known fact around our office that Jin, Yoongi, and I are caregivers. The littles have visited many times and there is no point in hiding who we are when we own the business.

"This is different," I sigh, "She came from a bad background and I think she wants security just in case. When she requested to work I thought this would be the safest place for her. Are you alright with her helping you out?"

"More hands are always helpful," she shrugs.

"Great. Just start her on simple tasks these first couple weeks," I suddenly remember the paper in my hand, "Oh—and this is a list of things I need bought for my office for her just in case she has a 'little' accident. Send one of the interns to get it and I want it set up in here while I'm gone for lunch today."

"Yes, sir," Youngmi replies as she takes the list from me just as my little girl enters with a steaming mug of coffee.

"Here you go, TaeTae," she sings as she places it down before me.

"Thank you, ba—" I stop myself from calling her by her pet name in front of my assistant, "Thank you. Youngmi, can you take (Y/N) to get set up official employment paperwork then get her started on whatever task you need the most assistance with. (Y/N), I'd like you back her at noon so we can go to lunch, okay?"

My voice softens as I address my babygirl, wanting to coo as her sweet smile blooms across her lips. I smile back as Youngmi ushers the girl over to the HR area.

I spend the rest of my morning completing paperwork and looking into some new musical groups and solo acts who are vying to sign with our agency, trying to find some top picks to bring to Yoongi and Namjoon. Time had passed so quickly I didn't realize it was noon before my little girl knocks at my door and quietly enters.

"Hey, TaeTae. Are you ready for lunch?" she greets me sweetly.

"Yes, I am," I say while locking my computer screen and standing up, "I was thinking sushi. How does that sound, babygirl?"

"Good," she answers softly as I place a hand on the small of her back.

We both exit the main office, going back down the elevator and through the main lobby to exit the high-rise building. I take my little girl just across the street to my favorite sushi restaurant. The inside is quite upscale considering this the rich corporate area of Seoul and filled with smug business types in their designer three-piece suits.

We are able to get a table for two quickly and I don't waste time placing our order, deciding to order my favorites to surprise my little girl and see what she like. I see she is glancing around at the restaurant while looking shrunken into herself and nervous.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask and reach across the table to grab her hands.

"This place is really fancy," she replies uneasily, "I don't really feel like it... fit in."

I chuckle at her and shake my head, "You aren't the only one."

"You don't like this stuff?" she questions.

"Well I'm not going to say I don'tlike the life of luxury," I admit, "but sometimes it's just a bit high-maintenance. The hyungs and I actually have discussed getting our own building outside the business district so we don't have to deal with all the standards here in the central city."

"Oh, that's so cool," my little girl replies, "honestly, I notice you stick out here... you are a little quirky compared to most of the people in this place."

"Quirky?" I gasp and feign insult.

She giggles and pretends to hit my chest, "Stop, it's a good quality. It makes you unique."

We both laugh together, but soon I notice how her melodic little giggles are attracting attention. Several heads of the businessmen eating their expensive sushi turn their head in our direction and I can see them looking right at my girl. They are indiscreet in how the examine her from top to bottom with their lustful gazes, lewdly licking their lips like perverts. My jaw tightens in irritation and protectiveness over the little in my care... and also maybe due to my own jealously.

"Tae, what are you looking at?" she brakes the staring match I am having with a man sitting directly behind us who was rubbernecking much too hard.

"Nothing, babygirl," I reply as I fake a smile back to her, just when our waiter places the plates of sushi on our table, "Let's enjoy our food."

We eat together and chat lightly while eating our lunch. The entire meal is a back and forth battle between trying to listen to her and fending off men eye humping her with dark glares. By the end of the hour my blood is boiling with rage. We finally get up to leave after paying and a weight lifts off my shoulders knowing we can get away from all these vulgar men. I place an arm around my little girl's waist and pull her tight into my side as we leave the restaurant.

Back at the office I remember the surprise that should be set up for my girl when we get back. I giant smile crosses my face and she notices.

"What are you so happy for, TaeTae?"

"You'll see."

I take her hand a pull her excitedly over to my office, peaking in and being ecstatic to see my orders were followed. We walk in and her eyes go wide with amazement. The far corner of my office was now invaded by a fuzzy chair, blankets, pillows, stuffies, toys, and coloring books.

"I had a play area made in here for you while we went to lunch. It's for days when you are too stressed or have a slip so you have someplace safe and comforting to go," I say as I follow her over to the corner, "Do you like it?"

She turns and looks up at me with big eyes right before she jumps on my chest and wraps her arms around my neck in a tight hug. I hug her back, loving the feeling of her warm body against mine.

"Why are you so good to me?" she asks while pulling her face away from my chest.

"Because you are my babygirl," I reply while placing a hand softly on her cheek, "I want to treat you like the princess you are."

We stare deeply into each other's eyes when I feel our face drifting closer to one another. My little girl begins lifting herself up on her tips-toes, allowing our lips meet quicker. I can barely believe we are kissing again, the sweet taste of her mouth and soft velvet feeling of her lips on my is the only thing convincing me what is happening is real.

---

Needless to say, I was a bundle of hyperactive joy the rest of the day.

Humming songs and dancing through my office, pretty sure I scared the shit of a few interns, too. I was more than excited to go home and spend some uninterrupted with my little girl. Thinking about ways I could earn myself some more of her sweet kisses.

We were nearly home, but my hyungs noticed the change in my behavior right when we all climbed in the car when I was snuggling my girl tightly while practically pulling her onto my lap. I might be a bit needy.

When we arrive at our large house, we all enter and Jimin and Jungkook immediately come over to greet us. They jump into their Daddy's arms, earning hugs and kisses before acknowledge the rest of us. Their eyes light up when they spot (Y/N) and they immediately run to her.

"Our P-Princess is home!" Jungkook squeals.

"Come p-play wiff us!" Jimin begs with big eyes while grabbing her hand.

She looks up at me and I can tell her eyes are pleading. I chuckle as I take her cheeks in my plams.

"Does my babygirl want to be little?" I coo and she nods shyly.

"Of course," I place a kiss on her forehead, "Just go change out of your work clothes first. Make sure to put them in the laundry basket."

"Thank you, TaeTae," she squeaks excitedly, it seems likes she's already slipping when she turns back to the two male littles, "I'll be r-right back!"

She dashes up the stairs to change into a pair of comfy play clothes. I sigh happily as my hyungs and I move to sit at the dining room table.

"Shit, man. Are your eyes turning into hearts?" Hoseok jokes and everyone snickers.

"Shut up," I growl in reply.

There is a patter of feet as my girl runs back down the stairs in a pink oversized sweater that falls to her mid-thigh, a pair of white thigh high socks, and her tiger Rilakkuma plushie. My eyes widen when it looks like she isn't wearing pants.

"Babygirl," I say in a deep, dominate voice, which makes her snap toward me, "Do you have shorts under that sweater?"

"Y-Yes, TaeTae," she nods vigorously.

"Okay, go play with Chimmie and Kookie."

She smiles and rushes over to the boys who begin to cheer at her arrival. They yank her down to the floor with them and pull her into a group hug.

"Why do I keep feeling like these three are going to be best friends, but it's going to be a lot of trouble for us," Jin says while was all watch the littles alternate between sharing stuttering stories about their days and giggling wildly.

"Fuck, hyung. Don't say that," Yoongi groans.

They drone on, switching the topic to talk about work, but I can't make myself listen. My full focus is on the littles, or more specifically my little.

In our big mindsets we are getting to know each other, but it is obvious she is comfortable enough with me and this home to show her little side. The fact that she has kissed me twice is making me hopeful she also likes me as much as I like her.

I can't help, but feel I am well on my way to becoming her Daddy.

Well on my way to falling in love.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Follow me, Loves! @smoljagiya

{Vote & Comment}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
653K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...