You Are Mine ✔

By SLYxTOTORO

Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Thirty One

14.3K 421 18
By SLYxTOTORO

        It had been hours now with no word from any of the other packs and my fingers began to ache painfully as I bit off another fingernail, ripping it down to the meaty flesh. It was a nervous tick of mine, I did it if I was anxious, stressed or worried and well right now I was all three. Looking down at my hand I noticed small traces of blood, I wiped it off on the baggy hoodie I wore. The only thing keeping me sane at this point was Dominic's sent filling my nose constantly thanks to his hoodie. I had gone up to our room to get it over an hour ago, needing something to help sooth me. Everyone was still out searching for Jackson, they found a strong trail but haven't laid eyes on him yet. Dom said they were getting closer and that he would be home soon. He has kept his mind wide open for me, passing along anything and everything they learn or find. They have confirmed that it was a male who took Jackson but they still do not know why or how he even got into a pack house full of Red Dawn pack members and warriors. How had no one seen a strange man just wonder in? How had he not been stopped? Something wasn't sitting right with me.

This is the strongest pack around, you don't get that way by slacking off. There is no way a totally random stranger walked in here, past everyone and made it all the way up to the Alpha's floor of the pack house. No way in hell someone can do that without being taken out. It couldn't have been a non pack member. They have to be part of Red Dawn. There were still a few guards posted here and there to ensure our safety but other than them, every single member of the Red Dawn pack was scouring every inch of our land. Sitting around doing nothing was killing me inside. Knowing that your child is out there, probably scared out of his mind. Possibly hurt, my heart ached in my chest at the thought of him being injured.. or worse.

A loud commotion on the front porch pulled me from my spiraling thoughts and fears. My keen hearing picked up on voices shouting at one another, bringing me to my feet and towards the door. Threatening growls came from the other side of the door, I jerked the door open quickly. As the door flew open a light breeze brought the distinct scent of my pup, of Jackson. He was here, right in front of our home. Standing next to him was the man that had saved me and helped me on the mountain. The guards had them surrounded, snarling at the man in their wolf forms. My brain was frozen with the sight before me, I couldn't think straight. The man was holding Jackson in his arms, starring the wolves down, not letting his guard down. One of the guards lunged forward, probably trying to get the man to drop Jackson. It didn't work as Jackson only clung to him more tightly. I picked up soft cries coming from him and I knew he had to be so scared.

A fierce growl rippled from my chest, pushing my Luna command onto them, causing the guards to instantly freeze and bow their heads. My feet moved on their own accord, propelling me forward. I launched myself off the porch, soaring over them and landing a foot in front of Jack as well as the man holding him in his arms. Upon seeing my face the man instantly relaxed and whispered into my sons ear but I heard every word.

"Hey little man, look it's your mommy." Jackson's head snapped around to look at me. His eyes were red rimmed and puffy, fresh tears falling from them and rolling down his cheeks.

"Momma!" He cried, throwing himself out of the mans arms and right into mine as I caught him.

"Jack! Oh baby.." My arms coiled around him, as I fell to my knees. I don't when they started but my sobs shook through me as I rocked back and forth, holding him to me tightly.

"Oh goddess, thank you." I whispered into the air around me.

Jackson's arms were clamped around my neck in a death grip as he sobbed. His little legs were wrapped around my torso like a vice grip, putting pressure on my freshly healed ribs but the pain was well worth knowing he was safe and in my arms. I would take a pain a thousand times worse than this gladly. We sat like that, just holding each other and crying as I rocked him, thanking the moon goddess over and over. My mind slowly cleared of the fog, my tears drying as I pried Jackson's arms and legs off of me. I held him at arms length, searching over every visible inch of his skin for any damage.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as calm and collected as possible. He shook his head quickly as he sniffled, his own tears finally stopping as well.

"No Momma. The nice man rescued me before they hurt me." His little voice was like music to my ears, a sound I wanted to hear all day everyday until the day I died. Jack pointed up to the man as he spoke. My eyes met with his as I gathered Jack into my arms once more, taking him with me as I stood up before placing him on my hip.

"It was amazing, he moves so fast. He's like the flash!" Jack said with excitement. I chuckled softly.

"Oh? Wow that is so cool!" Mimicking his excitement. I didn't want him to be scared anymore and this was the best way to get the information I needed from him. He was much more open when he wasn't scared.

"What happened before that?" I asked keeping my voice soft, trying not to put any pressure into my words.

"A man took me into the woods, said we were going to play hide and seek. It was really fun at first but he started to get really mean. I said I wanted to come back home and see you but he told me no." Jackson frowned.

"Oh no, What else happened, what did he say?" I kept my face neutral, not letting the anger inside me show.

"I begged him to take me home but he just got meaner. Screamed at me and started to drag me further into the woods. I fought Momma, I really did. I tried to get away but he was just so strong." His little lower lip poked out, quivering slightly. He pulled the sleeve of his hoodie up revealing a large hand shaped bruise on his upper arm. My blood began to boil in my veins at the sight of it.

"I cried and cried but he wouldn't let go. His friends showed up and they were all laughing at me Momma. Saying really mean things to me, calling me names." Tears pooled in his beautiful hazel eyes, making my heart ache all over again.

"They called me a pathetic little runt, a waste of space and that I wasn't good for anything.. is..is that true Momma?"

"Oh baby." I hugged him to my chest tightly. "Don't you dare listen to a thing they said okay? You are one of the most important people in my life. You are so strong, and so smart. They were just mean, horrible people. When someone says something mean just ignore them. You are amazing, perfect just they way you are." My motherly instincts were torn between wanting to stay here and comfort him or tracking these men down, tearing them apart with my bare hands. Jackson sniffled into the crook of my neck and nodded. I held him at arms length again.

"Anything else?"

"They sad that they were going to ki..kill you Momma.."

Jackson sniffled, the tears spilling over and rolling down his rosie red cheeks. A murderous growl echoed around us, Dominic stood a few feet away, his eyes jet black as his body shook with rage. Behind him numerous growls rang out as the pack snapped at the bit to take out the threat to their Luna.

"Where are they?!" Dom roared, barreling towards us with the long strides of his legs.

Dominic came to a stop next to me, wrapping one arm around me, pulling me into his broad chest. The other taking Jack from my hip, Jack's arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him tightly. My right arm snaked around the small of his back, clinging onto him tightly as I reached up with my other, rubbing Jackson's back. The man I only knew as Alpha Green's mate finally spoke once Dom had us in his arms, instantly calming him. His hand slid down my side, stopping on my hip. He gripped it tightly but not in a painful manner. He was supporting my weight, knowing I was growing weaker once again. I tightened my arm that was wrapped around him, sending him a silent thank you.

"The man who took your son is tied up where I found them, the others who accompanied him have already been dealt with." His eyes met mine for a moment before he looked back at Dominic, though he made sure not to make direct eye contact with him. He was smart, not to challenge a agitated and angry Alpha but also never showing an ounce of fear as he stood before us.

"I figured you would want to.." his eyes flickered to Jackson. "Speak with him." A small sly smile graced his lips before he continued. 

"So I left him alive. A little banged up but breathing." The side of my mouth twitched with a smile. I think I will come to really get along well with this man.

"You are correct. Can you lead us to the location?" Dom said, his voice calmer now that the immediate threat was taken care of. The man nodded.

"Of course. He should be waking up soon, so it would be best to leave right away."

"Wait, before you go." I cut into the conversation. "What is your name? We never did get it. I'd like to know what to call you, other than Alpha Green's mate." I chuckled softly. He joined in with a chuckle of his own before smilling, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Names Peyton, it's a pleasure to finally be able to talk with you. Just wish it had been under better conditions. I only seem to find you in times of need or chaos." He chuckled once more. I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Seems so but thank you. For everything you have done. For saving my life and now my son's. I can never repay you." He shook his head slightly.

"No need. I just happened to be in the area when I heard the fighting break out. As for your boy, we can discuss that once we return. Time is of great important right now." He looked to Dominic as he finished speaking.

Dom nodded, releasing his tight grip oh my hip and handing me Jackson. Jack curled into me as he dug his face into the crook of my neck. I could tell by his shallow breathing, an lose hold that he was falling asleep. Poor kid had a rough day and it was getting late, the sun was already beginning to sink down behind the trees. Dominic pressed a loving kiss to my temple then kissed the top of Jackson's head before stepping towards Peyton.

"Lets go."

I watched as Dom, Peyton and a small group of pack enforcers ran across the lawn before disappearing into the thick shadows of the forest. We would have answers soon, I will have all my questions answered and then I will have my revenge. Quinn growled lowly in agreement from the back of my mind as I turned towards the pack house and walked inside. The large group that had formed on the lawn following suit as many of them turned to go to their own house's while the remaining members spread out into different rooms of the house. Jenna met me at the top of the stairs on the second floor. She had watched from the porch but had to leave half way through when Brenna woke and began to cry.

"Is he okay?" She asked, reaching out and rubbing Jackson's back softly.

"Yeah, has some bruising but otherwise I believe he's fine. Just very tired." She nodded, smiling sadly.

"I'm sure, he's had a very traumatic day and all that crying probably wore him right out."

"For sure" I agreed. My body swayed slightly as I became light headed. I could feel my legs beginning to give out and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand soon.

"Nikita, are you okay? Need me to take him for you?" Jenna asked, worry clear in her voice. I shook me head quickly and took a step back when she reached out to take Jackson.

"No, no thanks. I can't be away from him right now. I just need to go lay down for a bit, get off my feet. I'm going to take him to my room while we wait for Dominic to get back." I gave her a small smile, I didn't want to come off as being rude.

"Of course, hun. I'm sure you could use the rest as well. Go on then." She smiled back, ushering me towards the next set of stairs.

"Thanks Jenna." I said as I began to climb. "I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Definitely. We need a nice relaxing day, full of movies and junk food!" She called out as I reached the top of the stairs.

"Agreed!" I laughed lightly as I turned down the hall to Dominic and I's room.

We all needed a break. All this drama, fighting and stress was weighing down on me and I'm sure it was effecting everyone else as well. We all just needed a day or two with nothing going wrong and relax. I was already formulating a plan in my head while I closed the door behind me with my elbow as softly as I could. Sitting on the edge of the bed I kicked off my slip on shoes before scooting back onto the bed and laying down with Jackson on top of me. His soft snores slowly lulling me to sleep as well. My boy was home, he was safe and in my arms. My body fully relaxed into the softness of the mattress and soon my eyes fluttered closed and I was swept away into a dreamless sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please remember to vote, share and if you would like to get notified of the new chapters please follow me. Any feedback is welcomed. My stories are roughly edited and may have some grammar mistakes, please let me know if you see any. Thank you!

WORD COUNT: 2,452

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
73.1K 5.9K 48
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...