50 Shades Darker of August |...

By Yasmine_Baby98

BOOK TWO! THIS BOOK CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE!! READ 50 SHADES OF AUGUST FIRST! 🗣🗣 ~Hard to trust whe... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven Continued
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine (Sneak Peek)

Chapter Thirteen

5.8K 504 229
By Yasmine_Baby98

How to vote on a chapter...

Press the star at the bottom beside the comment box. It will turn orange and a message will come up and say Thank you for voting! Do this for every chapter and vote all of the chapters in Book One... Please do it cause if yall don't... thats like not giving me credit for writing for yall. THIS IS BOOK TWO NOT BOOK ONE! And yall it's literally says vote under the star.

October 15, 2017

"Tell me you luhh me, baybeh."

"I love you."

"Do ya luhh me enough tahh have my baybies?"

"Yes." Nikita moaned as August kissed her spot.

"Nikka, you deserve more, and I'ma give ya dat." He told her as he rubbed her pussy through her panties slowly.

"Baby... mmm.. don't tease me. It been too long."

"Say tha magic words baybeh, and I'll give tahh you. Say it, and its yours." He smirked at her.

"Please daddy." Nikita bite her lips seductively as she moaned in desperation.

Her body was aching for his touch, his dick... his hand around her neck. Nikita saw August smirking as he began to kissed her deeply. She watched him took off her panties and hovered on top of her as he put the tip in. Nikita started to gasped while moaning as he pushed his throbbing member all the way, picking up the pace because she was wet to begin with.

"Damn, baybeh. You wet as muthafucka. Shit." August groaned as he buried his face on her neck.

"Oh yes yes. Oh my god, August. F-fuck!"

Nikita started to felt his member hitting her spot continuously, making her moans grew louder and louder. Nikita felt him sucking on her neck as he started to toyed with her clitoris while fucking her to oblivion.

"Ohhh ohh fuck.. shit! Mmm.. oh my.. August!" She widened her eyes as August done some new tricks with his shaft.

"Ya like dat, baybeh? Tell me ya like it."

"Yess, yess! I do, August. I love it!" Nikita moaned as she scratched his back deeply as her eyes rolled.

"You want me tahh choke ya, baybeh?" August smirked at her while licking his lips.

"Y-you know I do."

August instantly wrapped his hand around her neck, squeezing it with the perfect amount of tightness then he leans in to whispered and groaned in her ear.

"I luhh ya baybeh. I luhh ya so much."

Nikita saw him lifting his head up to look her. Nikita had tears at the corner of her eye from all the pleasure she was taking in, and she touched his cheek softly while smiling.

"I love you too." She moaned as she arched her back to him while shaking. "Mmm.... baby d-don't stop. Don't st-,"

The dream fades as Nikita wakes up in sadness and angry.

"No, no, no, no!" She whined and whimpered in a childlike voice while banging her hands on her pillow. "Ugh!" She groaned in frustrated very loudly.

Nikita laid back on her pillow and close her eyes, rubbing her forehead, twisting and turning. Needlessly to say, she is very irritated and sexually frustration at the same time. She couldn't use her vibrator because the batteries are dead in it. She opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling while mumbling to herself.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this."

Nikita begins to close her eyes and breathe deeply then slowly slide her hand inside her panties and starts to think and imagine him being there with her.

What would August say?

She begins to rub her pussy slowly while widening her legs and begins to speed up her motions, her breathing begins to hitch.

"Au-,"

Shut up.

Nikita imagine August standing there looking at her playing with herself.

Get it wet fo' me, baybeh.

"Always daddy." Nikita moaned softly as her pussy became wetter.

She imagine him touching on her legs, getting on the bed with her, looking up at her. She imagine him choking her neck, making her gasps and shivers a little.

"I'm c-close." She mumbled while moaning and arching her back.

Cum.

Nikita cums instantly as she moans. Her imagination is so real to her that she could feel him. She keeps going with her rubbing then begins to put two fingers inside her, trying to find her spot. Nikita begins to moan louder and shakes uncontrollably on her fingers, trying not to stop.

"I need you. F-fuck!"

Nikita raise her hand up on the pillow, imagining him pinning her on the bed before entering her.

"Yes, yes, August. Ahh.. shit!"

She begins to fingers herself faster and deeper, rubbing against her spot.

"Don't s-stop. Fuck!" Nikita began to bite her lips slightly while arching her back again.

Fuck, Nikka. It been too damn long since I been up in it. It's mine na. Is it mine, baybeh?

"Yes yes yes, August. It's yours! I'm abou-,"

You can cum dis time but next time I'ma make ya hold dat shit in. Ya hear me?

"Yes, I hear you."

Cum, Nikka.

"Ahhhh, fuck August!" She screamed and  moaned loudly as she shook and move her body uncontrollably as she came on her fingers. 

Nikita begins to breathe heavily and laid there for a moment. Nikita gets the strength to get up and go to the bathroom to wash and dry her hands then someone starts knocking on the door. She puts on another pair of panties. Nikita walks downstairs and opens the door, hoping that it isn't August at the door. She slowly opens the door, revealing Tyrell, and Tyrell starts to smile.

"Hey."

"Were you expecting someone else?"

"No, you're just the person I want to see." Nikita smiled at him. "Come in."

Tyrell closes the door and looks at Nikita.

"Uh, Nikita.. why are you looking at me like that?"

Tyrell sees the lust in her eyes, and she starts to bit her lips slightly.

"Like what?"

"Like you wanna fuck me."

"Maybe I do."

Nikita begins walk towards him and kiss him.

"What about-,"

"If you say his name you're getting out."

"Okay, Miss. Swann." He chuckled.  Whatever you say."

Nikita takes off his jacket and jumps on him, wrapping her legs around him then starts to kiss him some more as he hold her for support. 

"Nikita wai-.. wait."

"I don't wanna wait." She mumbled on his lips as she takes off his shirt. "Please just give me what I want. Please Ty." Nikita moaned in desperation.

Nikita begins to kiss him deeply, making him groans, and he slams her on the wall. Nikita groans a little as he does that and begins to tugs on his bottom lip while nibbling on it as he grind on her slowly. Nikita begins to rub on him and kiss on him as much as she can, knowing if she decides to "try again" with August. She couldn't be able to do that.

"Damn, Nik...." Tyrell mumbled through the kiss, getting turned on by how good she was kissing him.

Tyrell breaks the kiss and begins kissing and sucking on her neck and shoulder. Nikita begins huffing heavily and moaning to him, holding onto his back while tilting her head back on the wall.

"Fuck me... Ty." Nikita mumbled to him while moaning. "Fuck me hard."

"You sure?" He smirked while looking up at her, seeing how breathlessly she was from his touch.

"Yes."

"Ight, don't tell me to slow down either."

Tyrell kisses her deeply, placing his hands on her ass, squeezing it hard making her gasps softly as he takes her off the wall.

"Where?"

"The couch." Nikita told him remembering the wet spot on her bed.

Tyrell lay her on the couch, taking off his pants and boxer then hovers on top of her while admiring her. He takes off her shirt and her panties then enters himself inside her pussy, hard and slow making Nikita moans softly. Her moans begins to get louder as he goes deeper and harder, brushing up against her spot multiple times, making her whole body shake as she scratches deeply on his back.

"Oh my... don't stop! Tyrell yes yes.. ohh." She moaned as her eyes rolled while arching her back. "Fuck!"

Tyrell slowly chokes her to see if she likes it and turns out she does then starts to squeeze tighter, making her bits her lower lip, suppresses her moan.

"Lemme hear you scream, Nik."

She has no choice but to scream in pleasure while tugging on his hair.

"Tyrell! S-shit! I can-,"

"Uh uh... you better take this dick I'm giving you." He grunted in her ear while biting and sucking on her neck.

"Oh.. fuck Tyrell!" She screamed and moaned.

Her legs begins to shake hard as she is close to cumming.

"Don't cum yet." Tyrell groaned as he threw his head back, pounding inside her, giving her hard powerful strokes in her pussy throwing her over the edge. "Damn."

As she begins to clenching on his dick,  making him groan and moan.

"Shit, Nikita." He grabbed on the arm of the couch, letting out of her neck not stopping his pace, hitting her spot purposely. "Damn it!"

"Ooo Tyrell. Please I need... fuck... mm..."

Tyrell grabs her face, turning it to the side then starts to whisper to her with a deeper and sexy tone, making her shiver under him.

"I wanna taste you, Nik. Can I?" He groaned.

"Yes! Yes, you can! Shit!" Her body jerked slightly as she was at her peak.

"Cum, Nikita."

Nikita cums on his member as he cums inside her, making them both moans in pleasure. He takes his member out of her and didn't waste any time putting his mouth on her pussy.

"Wait, I'm no-... oh fuck." Nikita tugged on his hair, massaging it roughly.

"If you push me back, we gonna have problems." He mumbled as he looked up at Nikita lost in her own little world, making him chuckled a bit.

Even though her legs is still shaking and still moaning continously. Tyrell never fails when it comes to pleasing her, giving her what she want when she wants.

"Mmm." Tyrell groaned as her juice was dripping on his mouth. "Cum for me, Nik."

"Oh.. my.. god Ty! S-Sh-.. fuck!" Nikita moaned breathlessly as she arched her back, trying to control her legs from trembling so much but nothing was helping.

Tyrell begins to sucks hard and licks in a circular motion with his tongue on her clitoris then begins to

"Quench my thirst, Nikita. Do it." Tyrell mumbled on her pussy while looking up at her biting her lips and closing her eyes.

Her eyes suddenly opens when she begins to come all over his face, wetting up his chin.

"Fuck... Tyrell!" She hissed and moaned loudly as she breathe heavily and breathlessly then looked down at him, amazed by his tongue.

Tyrell drinks every last drop that Nikita has offer him and hovers on top of her to kiss her lip, letting her taste herself. They do a hot make out session for a moment then stop.

"Damn." Nikita mumbled to him while kissing him, leaving her speechless.

Tyrell looks at her while chuckling and begins to speak.

"You got somewhere to be today?" Tyrell questioned hoping that he could spend the day with her since they both had a day off from work.

"Yeah, actually I do. I got to go see Claire today."

"Okay." Tyrell responded as he got off her.

"You could come back tonight. I will text you when I get back."

"Okay, I can do that." Tyrell smiled as he put on his clothes and picked up Nikita's clothes and gave them to her.

"Thank you."

Tyrell nods then smiles at her as he touched the doorknob.

"Don't forget."

"I'm not." Nikita smiled at him as he walked out the door.

Nikita hurriedly gets dress to pay Claire a visit because that conversation is not over for her. What she really wants is a sit down in her car. Nikita grabs her keys and get inside her car then starts the car to begin driving to Claire's hotel that she is staying.

Once she gets there, Nikita text her telling her that she is in the parking lot, waiting for her. Nikita sees Claire smiling at her, thinking that she has forgotten the whole thing but she didn't. As soon as Claire gets in Nikita's car, Nikita gives her a look while folding her arms.

"Start talking."

"Nik... I know you still ain't mad at me."

"Hell yeah. Start talking before I end our friendship." Nikita told her threatening her a little but she was joking with her.

"Really Nikita? You gonna end our friendship over a nigga that I know you like and want to be with again."

"You see? That's your problem! You always think that being with him is what best for me, but it's not. I need time to myself to see if I should be with him. I should have never went to that strip club with you. You setting me up, knowing that August was in town and probably was going to be there that night."

"Yes, you're right. You're absolutely right but if I had told you that Jamal was coming you would have had zillons of questions about who was going to be with him and all that and  questions I wouldn't have an answer to, so thats why I told you that Jamal wasn't coming. Answer me this... if I told you that Jamal was coming would you have went?"

"Probably not.... cause I wouldn't want to be the third wheel."

"Exactly! Prove my point!"

"Okay... okay. Maybe I overreacted."

"Ya think?" Claire eyed her.

"You still did what I told you not to do though."

"And what was that?"

"You gave August my address."

"No, I didn't. I gave it to Jamal." Claire told her being sly.

"To give to August, Claire. Don't do me."

"Yeah... but I did do what you told me to do... not give August your address."

"Ugh... you are so annoying!"

"But you love me."

"Yeah, that.... I do."

There is silence in the car, and Claire begins to speak.

"What you gonna do about August? Is he still here in Miami?"

"I don't know, Claire." She breathe deeply while shaking her head. "And yeah he is. He just won't quit."

"Maybe this time he will do what it takes to get you back. I'm rooting for yall."

"The thing is we wasn't in a relationship. I wanted more and he didn't and now he saying he want to try again and wants to try to have a deeper connection with me."

"So.. what you want him to do?"

"I want him to prove it to me. I told him that I want actions not words. I want him to try harder and work harder to get me back."

"I hope he does do it right this time cause Nikita you got to admit you haven't been the same without him."

"I thought I was doing better."

"Maybe in your eyes but not mine."

Nikita gets stuck when she hears Claire telling her that.

Well damn. Nikita thought to herself while looking at her.

"How about I take you out today as an apology for flipping out on you for these past couple of days?"

"Yeah, I would like that."

Nikita turns the car on and takes Claire anywhere she wants to go. Meanwhile in August's dream....

August saw Nikita walking toward him and began to kissed him softly as August wrapped his arm around her waist. Nikita slowly started to unbuckled his pants and unzipping it.

"Nikka, what you doin'?"

August heard her chuckled while looking up at him.

"You'll see."

Nikita slightly pushed him on the bed, letting his feet hanged on the floor as she got on her knees. August saw her smirking as she took his member out his boxer, slowly stroking it with her hands, making him groaned softly. August felt her mouth on his tip, slowly teasing him, sucking and licking it slowly.

"Mmm." Nikita slightly moaned on his dick as she moved her head down and up on his dick, making it grew in her mouth.

August started to bite his lips as she started to deepthroated his whole length hitting the back of her throat.

"Damn, baybeh. Slow down." August grabbed a handful of her hair and slowly started to tugged her hair tightly. "Fuck!"

Nikita did the opposite and went faster and sucks harder on his member, causing him to groaned and moaned loudly.

"Fuck Nikka.. shit!"

August's dick twitched in her mouth, making her smirked up at him, loving every second of his moans and groans he was making.

"Nikita!" He grunted and groaned. "Let up, baybeh. I'm bout tahh bust."

August knew she wasn't going to do what he said, so he took all of the pleasure that he felt from her mouth.

"Ahhh shit, Nikka!" He hissed as he threw his head back. "Damn!"

He huffed heavily as she continued to sucked him and licked it, wetting his dick up some more.

"Stop. Fuck baybeh.. I can't take no mo'." He grunted and groaned breathlessly.

August felt Nikita sucking and licking his member continuously trying to make him cum again.

"Cum in my mouth, daddy."

August heard Nikita mumbled while looking up at him, knew that she was admiring the faces that he was making.

"I-... shit!"

As August was about to cum again, Nikita was watching him squirmed underneath her then the phone starts ringing nonstop causing him to woke up in reality.

The dream stops as his phone starts ringing and buzzing.

"Man, what the fuck?!" August yelled in frustration as he threw his phone on the floor then laid his head back on the pillow.

August calm down and picks his phone up then laid it back on the nightstand not bothering to look at the notifications. August gets up to put some clothes on after showering and doing his hygiene, trying not to think about his dream or Nikita for today. August decides to go to the strip club to get the private dance that Diamond offered the other night. Diamond takes him in the back, letting him sit on the chair as she cues the music on then begins dancing to the song. 

August starts enjoying the dance so much that his dick starts growing inside his pants, slowly thinks about Diamond giving him oral, but he decides against it and enjoys Diamond rubbing on his chest and dry riding him. He gives her money and thanks her for the dance then walks out the strip club.

Every vote counts..... Don't forget to vote! If you haven't gotten around to voting on the first book. Do it!🗣🗣Vote on all of the chapters including this one! In return I will follow you but you gotta follow me back and check out your stories if you have some. Ugh, hate repeating myself jeez 😐🤦🏻🤦🏻 90 votes for the next chapter at least 80! Get my previous chapters to 100 votes!

The sex scene is a little different this time.... feel like I do my sex scenes the same way lol.

Yall, did yall listen to August Alsina's new song... Nunya?? How did yall like it?

My reactions to the song! 😩😩🤤🤤🔥🔥💕💕 Yessss baybehhh!!

"Why you care about who having sex with me? Now you all on my line, why you pressing me?"

I peeped Jada at the end and how he said you're just an actress..

Sooo I got a question for yall... do yall want to see the process of August getting her back or you want to see how he gets her back or it wouldn't matter to you?

Mind my ERRORS!!!!!!

~Kiki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 16K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
264K 10.1K 37
***This story contains Mature Content*** -------------------------------------------- She wouldn't want out....... He wouldn't hold out...... When ev...
1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
463K 10.9K 30
I was fresh out of high school when I met him. He was everything a girl could ever dream of; tall and handsome but mysterious which made him even mor...