Jyrus Oneshots - Part II (COM...

By matters17793

Part II of Jyrus Oneshots, with a few Jasher fics added in too. A sequel to my original book. These will tend... More

Welcome again
Pride Of Shadyside (Jyrus)
The Prom (Jyrus)
The Audition (Jasher)
Split Decisions (Jyrus)
Teach Me (Jyrus)
The Beginning (Jyrus)
The Agent (Jasher)
Not One Sided (Jyrus)
In The Background (Jyrus)
I'm Here (Jyrus)
Fan Meet & Greet (Jasher)
How Well? (Jyrus)
Protect You (Jyrus)
Your Thoughts (Jyrus)
Fall Out (Jyrus)
Next Step (Jyrus)
Casual Revelation (Jyrus)
A/N
The Surprise Choice (Jyrus)
Looking On (Jyrus)
The Script (Jasher)
A/N
The Wrong Number (Jyrus)
Should I? (Jyrus)
I Didn't Know - Part 1 (Jyrus)
I Didn't Know - Part 2 (Jyrus)
Confident (Jyrus)
He Who Really Cares (Jyrus)
Thank you!
You Are Everything (Jyrus)
My Little Dork (Jyrus)
A/N - Update
Rely On You (Jyrus)
Hurt My Feelings (Jyrus)
A/N - Update
I Think I Always Knew (Jasher)
A/N - So It's Been A While...
You're Wrong (Jyrus)
What Do We Do? (Jyrus)
A/N
Full Responsibility (Jyrus)
Hard To Ignore - Part 1 (Jyrus)
Hard To Ignore - Part 2 (Jyrus)
A/N - Thank you!
Your Soulmate (Jyrus)
A Friendly Reunion (Jasher)
A/N - Changing (A Bit)
Coming Out - Extended (Jyrus)
Questionable - Part 1 (Jyrus)
Questionable - Part 2 (Jyrus)
A/N - New Book
Special Shoutouts
9k Reads!
Completed

The Psychic (Jyrus)

551 7 3
By matters17793

Whilst at a carnival, Cyrus and Jonah run into a Psychic, who tells them about what their future holds.

Jonah POV

I had invited Cyrus to a carnival. I knew that he wasn't necessarily good on the rides, but I knew that he enjoyed hanging out, so I thought it'd be nice to spend time together.

A lot of things have been changing in my life. I'd left Andi a couple of weeks ago, which didn't hurt either of us as much as I thought it might. This made me question everything about myself, and I'd come to a conclusion.

I had been thinking about a lot ever since. I couldn't believe I ever dated Amber, considering that she isn't the nicest of people and almost made me overlook my friends. Whenever I see Cyrus, I feel like I am never under pressure. I can say or do anything and not feel embarrassed.

We were walking around when I spotted that there was a tent where a psychic would tell you your future.

Me: Come on Cy, let's have the psychic tell us our future.

Cyrus: Okay Jonah, that sounds like fun.

He followed me into the tent, and I was really interested in what I was going to find out about myself and Cyrus.

Psychic: Come, and have your futures told.

We sat down opposite the Psychic. It was a surreal experience, but I was going to ask the first question as I needed to get clarification.

Me: Where will I be in 10 years time?

Psychic: You will be a famous musician.

Me: Wow, that sounds docious!

Cyrus: I knew you were going to say that.

I wasn't going to ask the next question, but I felt the need to. One thing I wanted was a stable life, and this was going to confirm whether or not I was going to get it.

Me: Will I be in a happy relationship?

Cyrus POV

I was finding the interaction with Jonah very interesting. I was subliminally finding out everything that I could ever want to know. I feared that I may not want to know the answer to his question.

Psychic: You will be happy, but you must be honest first.

Jonah: Honest? About what?

Psychic: You are keeping a secret from everyone, and you don't need to.

Now I was beginning to sweat. I was sure that what I was hoping to happen wasn't going to happen.

Jonah: I'm not sure I can.

Psychic: If it helps, I can tell you that someone else is holding exactly the same secret.

Oh no, I knew that the Psychic was referring to me, and--- wait a minute, Jonah has the SAME secret? No way!

Jonah: Well here goes nothing.

Cyrus: What's going on?

Jonah: I'm gay.

I was internally screaming, becoming insanely happy with what I had heard. It was true, we did share the same secret.

Me: I'm so glad you said that, because I'm gay too.

Jonah POV

This was all happening so quickly. After all this time, my best friend was gay, and I didn't even realise.

Me: Y-you are? So we are the two with the same secret.

Cyrus: Yes... I think you know what that means.

Psychic: Before you do anything, don't you want to know who you'll end up with?

Me: Hmm. I guess it can't hurt. Yes.

Psychic: Your soulmate's name begins with a 'C'.

My eyes were unable to break away from Cyrus. His name began with a 'C', did that mean he was my soulmate?

Me: Tell me more.

Psychic: I'm getting a name... It's Crayson, no hang on... Cyrus.

Cyrus: That's me, so we are meant to be together Jonah!

Me: I knew it was a good idea to come here today.

Cyrus: So, does that mean we go out now, or do we wait?

Me: What do you mean?

Cyrus: As we know we'll end up together, should we wait before we date?

He asked a good question, but I knew what my answer was. I just hoped that  he agreed with what I would say.

Me: Let's go out now!

Psychic: That would be wise.

Cyrus: This is awesome, thank you Psychic.

Psychic: You're welcome.

As we left, I didn't feel awkward anymore, and I held Cyrus' hand. To feel him squeeze my hand back was the best experience ever.

Me: It's always been you Cyrus, I love you with all of my heart.

Cyrus: I've loved you forever Jonah, I'm so glad this is happening.

We stopped temporarily, and I saw Cyrus smile at me. I felt myself go weak at the knees, before I planted a massive kiss on his lips. I didn't want to pull away, and from the look of it, neither did he. We kissed for a while, but I had to breathe, so I stopped.

Me: Come on, let's go!

Cyrus: Okay!

We ran off to a park and sat in the sun. It was a great day, but now we knew our lives would be even greater.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.6K 18
So this is going to be different from alot of Fanfiction. It's BoyxBoy with quite a few changes lol. I think you guys are gonna like it. Based on a...
3K 150 49
This is a sequel to the Jyrus story I did. It takes place a year after Jonah leaves. I hope you enjoy!
58.6K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN
7.2K 146 36
The last part of Jyrus Oneshots, including Angst and Fluff. Relationships will be mainly romantic, but possibly platonic.