ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊ℍ

By _lasciva_

Because chubby/plump/fat people are the cutest and I wanna write about it, with your faves. BTS-centric {Gend... More

Hello !
Taehyung - Dreams
Yoongi - Soft
Seokjin - Worship
Namjoon - Library
Hoseok - Heaven
Jungkook - Clumsy
Jimin - Doll
Namjoon - Rain
Taehyung - Enchanting
Yoongi - Sexy
Jungkook - Fine
Hoseok - Art
Jimin - Ethereal
Yoongi - Lavish
Jungkook - Squish
Namjoon - Sof kis
Taehyung - Paint
Jimin - Silly Silly
Jin - Delightful
Hoseok - Safe
Jungkook - Terrible
Namjoon - Touch
OT7 - Thick
Yoongi - Squeeze
Taehyung
Taehyung - Play
Jungkook - Rivalry
OT7 - Jiggle
Jungkook - Joufflue
not a chapter, just a little bit curious
a small question

Jin - Awe

2.7K 89 36
By _lasciva_

A/N : Yep, the cliche 'being pushed in closet' trope. What are you gonna do ?

Mild nsfw I guess, but still I am putting out a warning in case you are uncomfortable reading it.

That gif, wow 😖💞😖💞
He really be looking like a God ugh

                         💞💞💞

           Being shoved into a closet filled with clothes and other stuff was not exactly in Seokjin's bucket list.

         Your adorable being shoved into Seokjin's chest a few minutes was not what you expected either.

        Both of your flustered faces turned to see a smirking Jungkook, who giggled evilly and closed the door and locked it from outside.

           "You have 20 minutes ya nasties, do what you want !"

       "Isn't it 7 minutes Kookie ?" Jimin smugly asked him.

            "Well the bottle selected each other and I make the rules how long they should be in there", Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

            With that said, you heard Jungkook walking away. Your soft form was still attached to Jin's toned chest. On the other hand, Jin was trying his hardest not to touch you. His hands were in a T-pose, gripping the shelves behind him and his head was tilted towards the ceiling with his eyes closed.

        The closet was decorated with a few strings of fairy lights giving a magical glow to the space.

      Clearing your throat softly, you gently let go from Jin and apologized. Jin melted at your angelic voice and opened his eyes to look at you. Lowering his arms from the initial position, he took a good luck at your form. His heart almost turned to a puddle of goo when he saw your beautiful eyes looking at him so damn softly.

          Shaking his head, Jin muttered that it was alright and that you didn't hurt him in any way.

        You giggled and Jin felt his soul lift from the sound.

      "I didn't think 'Spin the Bottle' would have a twist like this", you let the words come out of your pretty mouth.

          Jin ran his hands down his chest smoothing his shirt from non-existent wrinkles and released a shaky breath. You moved a bit backwards and leaned against a shelf to the right side. The closet was a bit bigger and you had space. You didn't panic that much anyway.

       "Yeah, it was unexpected", Jin admitted with a soft giggle.

         Jin took a good look at your attire. You were wearing a red low cut, shoulder-less sleeved, lace top with a red skirt which ended a couple of centimeters above your knees. In addition to that, you were wearing sheer black thigh highs which clung to your soft supple thighs so deliciously.

          To say that the outfit flattered your plush body would be an understatement. According to Jin, you looked like a goddess. Your beautiful body filled out your top so well. The top flattered your round hips and your soft belly. A few inches of the upper part of your full chest was exposed to his eyes and he tried not to breathe heavily.

               Jin looked at the floor of the closet and then tried so fucking hard to not think anything not quite PG. Especially, when you looked so ethereal.

         "Are you okay, Angel ?"

         Jin asked you this since you were being unresponsive for a few minutes. You were fiddling with your fingers and he grew concerned. He thought that you were panicking by being in a small space.

            In fact, you were panicking for being in a closet with your long-time crush, the Kim Seokjin. The guy with the broad shoulders, who told cheesy jokes to you in class to make you relax. The guy who hugged your soft figure when you felt that everything around you was a bit much.

       He was also the person who made your heart flutter at his presence. He kissed your cherubic cheeks, he rubbed your soft thick thighs whenever you cuddled. He napped on your big soft belly when he felt tired. He kissed your chubby hand whenever he had to go back to his place after spending time with you.

             He was such a great person, an amazing friend, how did it turn to this ? When did you start getting feelings for him ? When did you love him ?

           "I am okay baby, I am fine, just thinking ", you replied to his question.

             Shakily exhaling, you smiled. Jin also smiled back from how adorable you looked. Your big cheeks were all up from the soft expression and he felt his heart beat even more faster in your presence.

               He moved closer to your plump form and gently caressed your chubby cheeks, giving you a sweet smile.

        "It's okay doll, just breathe okay ?"

         You nodded and pressed your soft form against his chest. Out of reflex Jin wrapped his strong arms around your cushiony figure and leaned down to press his plump lips against your head.

             Jin gently moved his long fingers along your voluptuous figure, sighing in relief. He was praying to the all the Gods that he knew that you wouldn't be hearing his heart beating against his rib cage at the moment in your angelic presence.

             Your chubby hands were wrapped around his slimmer waist and you sighed in relief. Your big cheeks were flushed from the contact and you snuggled against his toned chest.

             Jin was entranced and enchanted by your beauty both inside and out. Your angelic voice, your twinkling eyes, your soft round hands, your breathtaking smile, your loud laughs, your excitement, your never ending curiosity and your confidence.

      Jin was absolutely obsessed with kissing your round cheeks whenever he could to make you giggle or fluster or laugh. He tickled your soft squishy body to elate your mood. He cooked for you when you had a terrible day. You were always there for him when he wanted a shoulder to cry on or when he wanted to vent.

      Whenever he sees something pretty, like a rainbow or a rose, or a sunset, it reminds him of you.

            And your body.

           Oh. My. God.

       Jin would be lying if he said that he didn't have any dreams of you or if he tried to prove that he didn't fantasize about you. The number of times he had tried not to think about his not so PG scenarios, his mind had conjured him into thinking......

     He could worship your soft round figure forever.  

              But he never let that get to you, he never ever made you feel unsafe with him.

          "I feel like I need something sweet at the moment", Jin softly sighed.

           Feeling a rush of confidence coursing through your body, you opened up your mouth to speak.

        "Will my lips be enough for you, Jinnie ?"

            Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing and he looked at your round face to make sure that his mind didn't make that up from stress.

           Your beautiful eyes were twinkling and you smiled at him.

             Jin gently cupped your soft round face and bit his plump lips softly.

          "Can I kiss you ?" Jin asked you sweetly, his thumb gently running over bottom lip.

          "Please", you whimpered.

        Jin softly joined his lips to yours and it felt like home.

             A euphoric warmth blossomed in your body at the sensation of his lips touching yours, soft trembles shaking your soft body. Your mind was in a haze of emotions. You sighed into his mouth and brought your chubby hands to his hair and gripped it between your round fingers.

             Releasing from each other to get some air, Jin softly pushed you against the shelf behind you, making you gasp.

        "Shit, did I hurt you angel ? I am sorry baby, oh fuck, sorry sorry", Jin began rambling on thinking he had hurt you unknowingly.

     "No no no, you didn't hurt me baby. I was just surprised at how good you are at kissing", you smiled biting your plump bottom lip.

       Jin flushed red when you winked at him and pulled his muscular body towards your adorable pudgy one. Jin gently squished your soft round hips in his big hands and pressed his lips to yours once more, making your eyes flutter closed.

        "Your lips are indeed sweet babygirl, fuck, oh God", Jin breathlessly said before kissing you again.

             His left hand went to your thick right thigh, lifted it up and grabbed it a bit roughly making you moan into his mouth. His long fingers traced all over the sensitive skin of your inner thigh while his his other hand was gently holding the back of your throat to keep you in place.

             Moans and gasps were shared between both of you. Leaving your swollen lips, Jin pressed his full lips to the supple skin of your neck and began leaving kisses and bites, his hands still not leaving the position. The hand that was on your thigh reached the hem of your thigh socks and he slowly began pulling the material down to access your doughy thighs even more. Your chubby hands were grabbing his hair and you were biting his strong shoulder to prevent yourself from letting out loud moans.

         Jin was leaving little purple and red marks on your neck and grabbing your soft belly making you whimper loudly. He smirked against your neck and ran his left hand along your chunky body, over your lumps and bumps.

      Jin was in awe at your heavenly self and he was so fucking pleased himself for making you let out sinful sounds like that.

                Grabbing Jin by the collar of his shirt, you pressed his lips against yours. Jin swore he could see fireworks and light shows behind his closed eyes. His hands were still grabbing and kneading your delicious curves.

         Both of you were so engrossed in each other, you didn't hear the closet doors opening.

        "Oh God, oh God, oh God, both of you get a room and use protection. My eyes, oh my god", shrieked a surprised Taehyung.

          Pulling yourselves from each other, out of breath, clothes wrinkled and your thigh high socks pulled down halfway, Jin almost kneeled at your disheveled sexy appearance. Both of your pressed your fingers against your lips and smirked at the deep voiced man.

        Hearing the commotion, Hoseok ran towards Taehyung and looked into the closet to see both you and Jin looking at each other in a devouring hungry gaze.

             Yoongi and Namjoon also came running only to see the same thing.

     Hoseok gently pulled Taehyung away from the scene and made him walk towards the living room.

      Their faces were flushed red and they awkwardly coughed, turning your attention to them.

         "Jin-hyung, don't hurt her, you hear me ?" Yoongi lightly glared at Jin and winked at you, making you chuckle.

     Wrapping an arm around your thick waist, Jin pulled your flustered form closer to his body and kissed your cherubic cheeks.

         "Never in a million years......"

                         💞💞💞

I am gonna apologise if it's not that good 😖

I was just desperate to update something 😉

Did ya miss me petals 😘😘

Anyways, if you did like it or love it, leave some votes and comments, okay ?

No, you guys, seriously, please don't be a ghost, just leave a vote, okay ?

Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely day cherubs 💞💞💞

Y'all better be taking care of yourself or I snap your bad self-esteem problems faster than Thanos' snap

I love you cherubs 💞💞

Adios mi laddies

~ Marshmallow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 5K 61
Idol Taehyung and BTS's chubby and fun dietician. She's not chubby. At all. Best ranking #10
325K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
60.5K 3.5K 15
Your husband of two years doesn't treat you right anymore, leaving the chance for Jin to fix you. Embrace yourself series : Book 1 - plump || j-hope...