You Are Mine ✔

By SLYxTOTORO

Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twenty Nine

15.4K 447 38
By SLYxTOTORO

It's been a few days since I "woke up" and today is the day that I will finally regain some of my freedom. I'm getting out of the hospital and put on a modified bed rest for the next couple of days. I'm not "allowed" to stand for more than ten minutes, keep as much weight off my leg as possible, no lifting anything over fifty pounds and absolutely no fighting or physical exertion. Doctor Rob gave me a hell of a lecture on that one. I don't know why, does he think I just go around telling people to fight me? In all actually reality, I shouldn't even have to be on bed rest but Doctor Rob is being extra paranoid and cautious. The only reason I reluctantly agreed to stay on bed rest was for Quinn. She is absolutely wore out and needs some much needed rest. I'm completely healed inside and out, other than a few red and pink marks from bites and surgery that are in the process of healing. Thankfully with my healing ability they shouldn't actually leave behind any scars.

"Luna?" A small feminine voice called from the door way.

I had been spacing out while sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for Dominic and Doctor Rob to finish talking. Rob was filling Dom in on the progress of the pack warriors who had also been injured in the fight. Most had already been released and sent home almost immediately but a few of them had taken a bit of damage. One of the female warriors, Katie I believe her name was, was also thrown off the side of the mountain. Thankful for her sake there was a ledge about half way down. So the fall did not kill her but she was pretty banged up with multiple broke bones. From the bits and pieces I had collected from their conversation before leaving my room, her ribs had punctured her lungs and her skull was also fractured. Which would explain why she was still in the hospital after all this time. Even with our advanced healing, we can only heal so fast and with major injuries like that it takes time. From the sounds of it shes even lucky to be alive right now.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned my head towards her. She was on the slim side for a werewolf but even still her body was toned with muscle. Her dark brown hair framed her face before being pulled back into a lose bun at the back of her head. She smiled softly at me, causing small wrinkles to form around the outer edges of her green eyes. Everything about her seemed friendly and inviting.

"I brought a wheel chair for you, would you like help or do you feel strong enough to do it yourself?" She said as she wheeled the chair into the room and rolled it up next to the bed. I never even got a chance to respond to her question, as I opened my mouth to tell her no Dominic walked into the room.

"That wont be necessary Eve. I've got it from here." At the sound of his voice my heart jumped excitedly. Even if he had only been gone for a short while I had already began to miss him.

"Yes, Alpha." The nurse, named Eve, smiled and bowed her head slightly before wheeling the chair back out of the room.

"Thank you anyways!" I called out after her before I let lose a small squeal as Dom swept me up into his arms bridal style and headed for the door in one swift, smooth motion.

"Hey! Warn a girl first will ya." I said, faking annoyance but at the same time I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Dominic deadpanned me, he knew I secretly liked it when he carried me.

"Never."

"And why not?" I quizzed.

"Because." I narrowed my eyes at his answer.

"Because is not an answer mister." He grunted and shrugged his shoulders. Oh Dom, Dom, Dom yee of little words.

"It's fun. Making you squeal is one of my dirty pleasures." As he spoke his tone became dark, seductive and sexy. My body involuntarily shivered, telling him just how easily it was for him to turn me on. A slow sexy smirk spread on his lips as he looked down at me.

At this point we were just rounding the corner of the hall that lead to the main room of the pack house. I quickly scanned our surroundings for anyone around us, careful not to let him see what I was doing. Swiftly, before he even saw it coming I leaned towards him and let my tongue sweep across my mark on his neck. His steps faltered and he came to a halt in the middle of the hallway. Not yet satisfied with my work, I closed my mouth around the mark and sucked lightly, I felt it as he shivered, groaning softly. Pulling back, I looked at his face, a triumphant smirk on my lips. His eyes were closed but when he opened them they were almost completely black. Yep, two can play this game.

"Nika.." His voice was raspy, strained as he spoke.

"Yeah?" I asked, using a sickly sweet and innocent voice.

"You just love to tiptoe on the edge of danger don't you?"

"What?" I exclaimed, with fake shock. "Me? Oh no, no sir. Never." A low growl rumbled inside his chest as he shook his head.

"I'm only refraining from throwing you over my shoulder again and taking you to our room to have my way with you because you are still recovering, but let me say this one time. As soon as its safe, I'm going to lock you in our room and have you screaming my name." His dark eyes bore into mine as he spoke in that deep sexy tone I loved so much. The warmth of his breath fanning against the skin on my neck caused goosebumps to rise along my arms.

I swallowed roughly as my pulse raced through my veins, my heart beating wildly in my chest with anticipation and want. I licked my dry lips and blinked. Well for fuck sake.. that certainly back fired on me, big time. Here I was trying to tease him and now I'm all hot and bothered. Our eyes remained locked with one another, shocks and tingles racing along where our bare skin made contact. Dom's intense gaze was drawing me in, pulling me in deeper and deeper.

"If you two are done with..." Brent's voice broke me from the trance. "well whatever the hell you are doing. There is someone waiting for Nikita up in your bedroom." Dominic blinked, clearing his throat before he began to walk down the hallway again. Blinking rapidly I swallowed, dragging my eyes away from him to look at Brent.

"Who?" I asked, trying my hardest to make sure my voice sounded normal.

"Oh just another male that hopelessly loves you." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders. I could feel Dom become instantly tense, a low guttural growl vibrated deep in his chest. Brent, oblivious to Dominic's agitation continued to talk.

"He's been waiting impatiently for your release from the hospital ward. Saying how much he misses you and can't wait to see you. He loves you very much indeed." Dom's fingertips dug into the flesh of my leg and side. By now I knew who it had to be and seeing Dom act this was way, well it was to funny so i decided not to tell him. Brent was undoubtedly talking about Jackson, no way in hell would they allow anyone else up on the Alpha and Luna's floor.

"I'll handle it." Dom ground out. Leaving no room for discussion or argument. My eyes met Brent's and I had to bite my lower lip not to laugh. His eyes were dancing with amusement as he watched a very angry Dominic walk past him with me in his arms. Tapping into the pack link, I focused on Brent and opened up our own link.

'Very sly, Brent.' I snickered into the link.

'Why thank you. I thought it was a good one myself.' He said, pride clear in his voice.

'Oh, yes. It is definitely good, but I have a question.'

'Yeah?'

'What do you think Dominic is going to do once he figures it out?'

'Oh that big fluff ball? No worries, he might give me a few dirty looks but that's about it.'

'Fluff ball?' I laughed into the link. 'Well.. I guess that is true, he is pretty fluffy.'

'Oookay. There are somethings I do NOT need to know about my brother Nikita.' I was confused by his words at first until realization dawned on me.

'Oh my god! Brent! I was talking about his wolf! His fur is very fluffy. You sick S.O.B.' His laughter rang clear into the link. I could just picture him doubled over, slapping his thighs with laughter.

'Freak!' I said before closing off the link.

By now we were already on the top floor of the pack house, as Dom continued along the hall that lead to our room I could already pick up on Jackson's scent, along with another one I couldn't recognize as anyone I knew. Taking another big whiff I tried to think of anyone it could belong too but came up with nothing.

'Dom, who's scent is that?' I asked into our link.

'Jackson's?' He gave me a quizzical look. I shook my head quickly.

'No, not Jackson's. There is another scent as well. Can't you smell it?' He paused his stride for a moment, turning his head up slightly and inhaled deeply. Once he was finished his legs moved us towards our room once more.

'I don't smell anything. Just you and Jackson.'

'Seriously? It's so strong, how can you not smell it?' He shrugged, unconcerned.

'Dom! Take this more serious. There is a scent I don't know, leading straight to our room. No one is supposed to be up here, other than us and family. A unknown person has been or is up here with Jackson!'

My words seemed to click with him as he finally understood. His pace increased to a full out run, as we barreled down the hall he held me tightly to his chest, trying not to jostle me to much. In smooth motions Dominic placed me down gently on the floor with one arm while shoving the bedroom door open with the other. He rushed into the room with me hot on his trail. No one in sight, my eyes continuously scanned the room, finding no trace of anyone. My heart felt like it was about to burst, where was Jackson. I began to tare around the room, looking under the bed, in the closet, the bathroom. My chest was heaving up and down as pure and utter panic struck me.

"Jack?!" I called out as I checked under the bed once more.

"JACKSON?!" I yelled louder, spinning around the room. His scent lead here, it didn't leave a exit trail but neither did the other scent. Where could they have gone..

"Where is he?!" I screamed, my hands ripping through my hair and pulling on the ends roughly. Dominic was beside me in an instant. His large arms wrapping around me, pulling me into his chest.

"We will find him Nika. He's gotta be around here somewhere. I'm sure he's fine." His determined voice was calming and reassuring. In the next breath I felt the pack link open up.

'Everyone! I demand your attention for a very important matter. Our pup is missing. Your Luna discovered an unknown scent on the top floor, leading to our room where Jackson was waiting for us. He is not here and we do not know where he is. I need all well bodied pack members to search for him.' I jumped in as he finished his sentence.

'He has a full head of wild dirty blond hair, chubby cheeks and hazel eyes. Even though he is six, He is very small for his age. Please.. help me find my baby.' I began to get choked up just thinking about him being taken away or alone and scared somewhere. Tears slid down my cheeks as Dominic's arms tightened around me, his large hand rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

'Border patrol tighten up the perimeter. No one and I mean absolutely no one gets out of here. Triple the number of bodies, I don't want even a single ant getting through. I need trackers on the top floor immediately. When you find the person who has him. Do not kill them. Bring them to me alive. Go find our son.' His loud demanding voice rang through the pack link, his alpha order instantly making everyone move.

His words did not go unnoticed by me, he called Jackson our son, our pup. I knew he had accepted him but I never really stopped to think about how he actually felt about it. Knowing that he thinks of him as his son too, made my heart swell with happiness even if it was also breaking at the same time. I needed to pull my shit together, I need to find him. Wiping the last of my tears for my cheeks I pushed against Dom's chest, he loosened his hold on me but did not let me go.

"Don't worry, we will find him." He said as he looked down at me, cupping my cheek with his left hand and wiping away a stray tear.

"Yes, we will and when we find the person that took him.. They will wish they were never born. That they never laid eyes on my son. If there is one mark on him.. I will kill them." The rage inside of me built as I spoke. Quinn and I in sync with our want and need.

"I'll rip them limb from limb." I spat, a low and dangerous growl left my lips

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please remember to vote, share and if you would like to get notified of the new chapters please follow me. Any feedback is welcomed. My stories are roughly edited and may have some grammar mistakes, please let me know if you see any. Thank you!

WORD COUNT: 2,321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
459K 10.6K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
12.5K 346 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1.6K 160 25
THE SUPERNATURALS ---- Alpha Theo of Red Star pack was one of the most powerful Alpha around. He was everything a pack needed, trustworthy, playful a...