The Photographer [Taejin]

By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin is a rising model from South Korea. His last photographer suddenly disappeared and is now searchi... More

¤ Characters ¤
< Synopsis >
1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)
2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)
3 경찰서 (police station)
4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)
¤ Characters ▪ 2 ¤
5 기억 (Memory)
6 히어로 (hero)
7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)
8 시끄러움 (loudness)
9 메시지를 받았다 (you have received a sms)
¤ Characters ▪ 3 ¤
10 민 윤기 (Min Yoongi)
11 미지수 (Unknown)
12 이 전화가 누구야? (Who owns this phone?)
13 Ghost (귀신)
14 Sorry (미안해)
15 Angry Monster (화가난 몬스터)
16 사람들이 나를 싫어해 (People hate me)
17 지수 (Ji-soo)
¤ Characters ▪ 4 ¤
18 조심해 (Watch out)
19 The dorm (기숙사)
I want to know about your opinion:
21 다시 함께 (together, again)
22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)
23 혼란스러운 사람 (Someone confusing)
24 똑똑(Knock Knock)
25 귀엽당 (Cute)
26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)
27 정국의 친구 (Jungkook's friend)
28 빨간 방 (The red room)
29 그들을 알게 되나요? (Meet The Contestants)
30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)
31 친구 (Friend)
32 첫밤 (First Night)
33 뉴스 (News)
34 밤 시간 회담 (Night Time Talks)
35 혼자 (Alone)
36 힌트 (The Clue)
37 좋은 의사 (Good Doctor)
38 찌니 (Jinnie)
39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)
40 (데이트) The Date
41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead
42 이유가 뭐예요? (What's The Reason?)
43 바 (Bar?)
44 잃어버리다 (Missing)
Your thoughts:
45 당황 (Confusion)
46 너? (You?)
47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)
Characters (5)
48 짐승과 동맹 (Allied With A Beast)
this story is not dead
49 Tomorrow Is A Good Day To Start Investigating
Thank you so much for waiting

20 다시 만나요 (We met again)

1.6K 169 124
By xjinminisrealx

Feeling like Alice in Wonderland, Jin just decided to explore.

He walked to the kitchenette, opening it's many compartments and noticing all the junk food that they contained.

He pinched his nose, fighting an urge to eat until there's nothing left.

As a last resort and to distract his gluttonous brain from all that food, he walked to the sofa, sitting on it and moaning when it sunk with his weight, so comfortable and cozy.

From there; he noticed some pictures hanging from the walls, but the vast majority empty frames.

He stood up, his butt already missing the comfy couch and approached them. He notices that instead of names, there were numbers written on each of these frames.

1

2

3

4

Then, two empty nails nailed to the wall with no frame hanging.

Supposedly, there were 6 participants? Why are two of them gone? Had something happened already?

"How weird" murmured the model, deciding to ignore those frames for now and looking at both of his suitcases, waiting for him to unpack.

The model approached and took them, with difficulty because of their weight, he climbed up the stairs to the first floor. Another empty hall with many cameras on it.

He kind of felt like in a prison.

Sincerely, it was a little weird to be filmed from almost every angle.

Anytime.

He counted the doors and noticed another staircase at the end of the hall. He wondered about where it might lead.

He shook his head, leaving these toughts for after unpacking his clothes and getting acquainted with his bed. Closely acquainted.

He started to walk through the hallway, opening the first door on the right. It a pale yellow room with an individual bed in front of the window.  He closed that door and moved to next to it, opening another room, identical but with a different color, as the walls were painted green.

Seokjin hummed while closing that door. Not really feeling greenish.

He walked some more until he approached the next one. Surprisingly, the door was half closed.

Just a little crack.

'Strange' he thought, seeing as it was not closed like the others.

He pushed it open, curious. 

Some said curiosity killed the cat.

His big suitcase almost fell because of his shock, his hands losing their strength.

But on his case, curiosity, instead of killing the cat, made him hyperactive. 

His eyes were big and fixed on the figure laying down on a bed, feeling unable to move.

Because he was not alone.

There was a boy, laying down on his bed with only a bathrobe. Just a thin and pure white cloth covering his body. Teasingly falling on that body to cover most of his private parts but leaving others on plain view.

Although Jin could only see his profile, it was the americano boy.

A now blonde boy. 

Kim Seokjin gulped as he let his eyes drink in the sight displayed in front of him.

His long legs were parted but, the bathrobe prevented Jin to watch what lied underneath.

He had his eyes closed, seemingly sleeping. His breath was quiet and profound, as he must be in a deep sleep.

So Seokjin, feeling confident with the other's obliviousness, stared at the movements caused by his breathing.

The up and downs of his chest, the bathrobe opening itself with each movement of his breath. His head tilting back and falling cheek down into the pillow. The subtle movement of his fingers as he... dragged them sinfully through his body and then, tapped them? 

'What the-'

His eyes suddenly opened.

Dark and seductive eyes staring up at him marked by clear and beautiful brow bones. An 'i caught you' intention them, teasingly following the model's gaze, still, on his hands, that lied on his thighs.

That's how the cat was killed by mortification.

Taehyung lips formed a sinful smirk while his eyes shone brighter, seemingly absorbing the model's soul as he stared and stared and stared, eyes clear of any emotion except for fun.

He was like a dementor.

"We meet again" he teased, looking at him up through his lashes. Although Jin was far away, he could notice his long lashes, as they cast shadows on his cheekbones.

Seokjin gulped. A need to flee arose but he was unable to move.

"Although I still haven't introduced myself" He lifted his back from the bed, sitting with both legs on the floor. The movement revealed the boy's chest. Toned. Tanned. Perfect.

Seokjin was frozen on that door, staring wide-eyed while the mysterious boy stood up and approached him. A slight close-lipped smile adorning his thin lips. His movements fluid and slow, almost as if he was strutting.

'Is this what youngsters call swag?' the model thought as he panicked. 'Wait, why is he approaching-'

"What are you?" Tried to tease the model, feeling really insecure in front of the other's gaze. "A Turkey?"

The boy smiled, capturing Jin's stare.

"That's not the real question here" Replied the mysterious boy. "Ask what you really wanted to ask, since you have been shamelessly staring at-"

Kim Seokjin gulped. Lost of words. This 'boy' had a different presence than before, more intense, less restrained.

"I didn't stare" he retorted, yet, his blush decreased credibility to his argument.

"Oh" He replied, momentarily biting his lips. "You can watch as much as you want..." His tongue moistened his lips. "I don't really mind having your attention all to myself"

The boy gaze went down, now, looking at Seokjin up and down.

He started to feel offended. Why the hell was this boy disrespecting him with such ease? 

Seokjin, pickings up his pride, turned around to leave him standing there.

He and his disrespect.

'After all, the only man on this earth that had beauty and attitude is himself ' He thought, smirking.

But, a hand prevented him from leaving. The other's fingers caressing his left arm, sending chills.

"Ask me" ordered the other.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows and tilting his head.

"Ask you what?" He asked back, really didn't want to ask 'that', although dying to know 'it'.

The boy clenched his hands above his head, staring intently at the model.

"My name" He commanded, raising his eyebrow.

Seokjin heart fluttered. Bastard.

"I don't really need your name" insisted the model, trying to get away from the other's firm grip. His pride preventing himself from giving in.

The boy smiled, having the model right where he wanted him.

"Sejin would be so sad" he drags the words, sounding almost defeated. "For you to hate me already, one of your gonna be photographers..."

His eyes seemed teary.

'What the-'

"What would Bang PD-nim say?" He sighed. "For you to disregard me with such hate after looking at me and my innocent body like that... as if..." he seemed to think about the right word, his eyes, before teary, turning entertained. "as if I was the soju to your alcoholism, your steak when you are most hungry..."

Seokjin glowered.

"Okay, what's your name?" He placated, didn't really know it this boy would be capable of telling him off to his boss.

How many lies could this snake hiss?

The boy's eyes became warm. His fingertips traveling from up his arms into his chest, sliding through the model hoodie and pushing him into-

"Good boy" He said, looking at him with such force that the model's legs almost failed him. Yet, made him lost his balance.

Seokjin went through the door frame because of his push, almost collapsing with his suitcases.

"V" he continued, taking the door handle and smirking at the model confused eyes.

Then, with a smirk, he closed the door with a loud bang.

And Seokjin noticed that he still didn't know his name.

"Yah!" He screamed, feeling a deja-vu from the other day, although the aura was different. "That's not your name!"

And silence was the only answer.

Jin glared at the door.

Wondering if to go inside or not. But, he decided to retreat.

Like a good hyung.

Giving the other his space so he could rethink about his disrespect. His bad attitude toward his 'going to be' employer. His blatant eye-fuck-

oKAY, maybe he stared a little bit too much while the boy was "asleep". But he really didn't deserve to get played like that. After all, it wasn't the model fault to have found the boy who had left such a first impression, almost naked, lying on a bed.

Seokjin sighed, taking his suitcase handle and searching heading to the farthest door, opening it and closed it behind him.

After all, the cat didn't want to die again because of his curiosity.

Maybe, later. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Good night!

Thank you as always for the votes and your comments, they really makes my day a lot brighter and my sleep a lot deeper lol

*Hugs* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.2K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
7.5K 867 30
Kim Seokjin, A simple, soft spoken human being, has grown up following the idologies of his father, has his life turned upside down after the tragic...
124K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...
178K 13.6K 61
Kim Seokjin, a student of Photography decided to visit his friends in order to prepare for the assignment for his finals. Little did he know that his...