Feelings- A Jasper Hale Love...

By christi_bae_0

She suffers through depression and he feels it. They see each other and their problems disappear. She is a dr... More

Octavia
Rumors And Gossip
Cafeteria Tables
Bella's Coming
Scott
Dr And Mrs Cullen
Missing
A Year
Depression
Familiar
Lullaby
Sleepover
Not A Chapter
Saturday
Daddy Issues
Confessions

Friends

390 8 2
By christi_bae_0

We walked into the forest hand in hand and I could tell I was blushing. I looked up at my red eyed lover and blushed when I found he was looking down at me. I noticed he was not that taller than me, but he was tall.

A rush of air blew my hair and my red eyed lover stood frozen. I looked up at him and looked confused then realization set. "Babe are you okay?" I asked for the first time hearing my voice. He looked down at me with sorrow in his eyes and moved closer to me.

"I am sorry my love." He said and a tear fell form my eyes and I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen.

"I understand..." I trailed off and tilted my head to the side. The next thing I knew he was on my neck. He moved away and I placed my hand there and I saw blood on my hands. I looked up at him happy but barely standing. When I saw his expression I knew something was wrong and I followed his gaze and I saw a big black wolf, a werewolf softly growling and in an attacking stance.

My vision swung around and I was on the floor. My red eyed lover was in front of me with sorrow in his eyes. "Goodbye," he whispered and he placed his hand on my cheek, "my love..." was the last thing I heard him say them everything started to glitch and then it was all black.

I woke up in a flash to hear my voice. I had not noticed that I was screaming. I stopped before my mother came running into my room. I looked around and saw light coming through the window.

It was finally Friday and tomorrow would be the weekend. I can't wait.

Showering and brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom and walked to my room.

Smiling at myself in the mirror I walked down stairs to smell bacon and eggs. "Hey mom." I said and my mother turned around smiling at me.
"Hey sweetheart." She said and placed a plate down in front of me.

"Thanks." I quickly replied and started eating really fast.

"Whoa; slow down there Octa. Is my food that good that you are eating that way?" my mother asked with wide eyes.

"Well your food is good, but I am in a hurry." I explained after a while.

"Well you gonna make yourself sick if you don't slow down." She said and I stopped eating looking at her. "Well at least tell me why you are in a hurry?" she suggested and I chewed my food; swallowing it and then drinking the juice on the table.

"So you know how I sing in the music studio during that short break?" I asked and she nodded staring at me. "Well I have been working on a new song and I wanted to test it out." I finished and my mother had a huge grin on her face but then it faded into a glare.

"So when are you gonna sing for me?" she asked getting up from the table and walking to the stove. That is when I tensed up I have never sang in front of anyone before.

"Soon, if I get over my stage freight." I said taking my plate to the sink since I have finished. Before my mom could say anything the doorbell rang and I walked out the kitchen to the front door. I opened it to see Alice with a big smile on her face and she ran to me and gave me a hug. I was shocked at first but returned it. After a few seconds Alice finally let go of me to go greet my mom.

"Hello Mrs. Whitlock." Greeted Alice and my mother turned around with a giant smile on her face.

"Hello Alice, great to see you again." My mom answered.

"Same to you." Alice said hugging my mother.

"So Alice to what do we own the pleasure?" my mother asked letting go of Alice.

"I have come to pick up Octavia for school today." She answered back and my mom looked at me confused and I just shrugged with a confused face.

"Alice how did you know I needed a ride?" I asked and Alice turned to face me.

"Lucky guess, I thought I could come and see if you were still here." She answered and I smiled.

"What if I wasn't?" I asked her still confused.

"Well then I would spend time with your mother." She said and I hugged her.

"You are so weird. Come on lets go." I whispered in her ear and let her go; and we ran to her car.

She started the car and we drove in silence all the way to school. When we finally arrived at school people turned their heads to us come through the school parking lot.

As soon as I got out the car arms were wrapped around me and I was gripped in a tight embraced. I hit the back of the person and started to squirm. He let out a deep laugh and finally let me go. "Really Emmett!" I shouted fixing my hair and hitting the back of his head.

"Ow!" he yelled and his family started laughing.

"Okay, enough fighting you two." Said Rosalie trying to stop laughing; Emmett glared at her while I hugged her.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said squeezing her tight and she let out a squeak, "Where were you anyways?" I asked loosening my grip.

"Our parents pulled us out of school so we could go hiking." explained Edward.

"So cool; my mom, dad and I used to go hiking and camping when I was little, but not since everything broke lose. Whenever I ask my mom she says no and walks away from me. I guess it reminds her about dad. So I do it all alone; it is fine, I guess that is why I love nature so much. Being in nature brings back good memories but at the same time they are sad." I said shrugging.

"I feel so bad for her." whispered Emmett to Edward who was next to him. I totally heard him and he received a hit at the back of his head from Rose.

"We're sorry." said Rose stepping forward.

"I never intended it being a sad moments. Sorry." I said shrugging it off and walking towards the school building leaving the Cullen's by their cars. 

I walk into the music room and find it empty and locking the door behind me. I walk into the booth and take my laptop out placing it on the table and connecting the cords that run to the controls outside the booth. I hit play and record and the melody filled the room. I stepped up at the microphone and put the headphones on. Scared to be lonely by Dua Lipa, Martin Garrix.

It was great at the very start
Hands on each other
couldn't stand to be far apart 
Closer the better

Now we're picking fights and slamming doors                                                       magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why, wonder what for
why we keep coming back for more

Is it just our bodies?
Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight                                                          'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Do we need somebody just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

Too much time, losing track of  us
Where was the real?
Undefined, spiralling out of touch
                   forgot how it feels                                                                                                                           
All the messed up fights and slamming              doors                                                         magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why, wonder what for
it's like we keep coming back for more

Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

Scared to be lonely

Even when we know it's wrong
been somebody better for us all along
Tell me, how can we keep holding on? Holding on tonight 'cause we're scared to be lonely

Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

Scared to be lonely
Scared to be lonely
Eh, eh, scared to be lonely

Ryan's name, face, smell, smile and eyes haunted me every single day. Images of us together flashed across my mind like distant but recent memories. Letting my feeling go, my eyes go blurry and I realise that tears are in them. Closing my eyes my cheeks get wet and I take the headphones off and I walk slowly to a corner of the room and I curl up in a ball.

Jasper's POV

I stated getting worried about Octavia and so was everyone else. She had just walked away five minutes ago and left us speechless. We did not expect her to be fine after what she had said but she looked like it did not even bother her.

I walked the corridors of the Forks High trying to listen for Octavia. I walked up and down when a voice singing caught my hearing. Walking towards the voice that belonged to an angel it sounded like Octavia.

Then it stopped replaced by whimpers and crying. I stopped in front of the music room and tried opening the door. It was locked. I put my ear to the door and heard crying. The deep breaths Octavia took as she tried to stop but failing hurt me. Not just because I could manipulate emotions but also because I had feeling for her. Her emotions finally hit me and if I could cry I would.

Finally jolting the door open I stepped inside and pushed the door closed behind me. Looking at the room I was in, I saw a control panel and microphones; there were buttons and speakers everywhere. I hear Octavia again and I follow her cries to another room.

I walk in to see different instruments; Octavia's laptop; a microphone with headphones draped around it; speakers and that is when my vision caught Octavia. Sitting in a corner, ducked between the wall and a speaker. "Octavia?" I called out hoping she would hear me.

End of Jasper's POV

"Octavia" I heard an angelic voice call out my name. Looking up with probably a puffy face I see Jasper through my tears and I hide my head again.

"Go away." I call out muffled hoping he would let me cry in peace. I heard his feet come closer and I felt a hand rest on my back. I tensed still crying then warmed up to the touch.

"No." he said and I looked at him confused through my tears. "I am not leaving." He said and I sighed giving in to his touch.

"I don't want you to see me like this." I said looking up at him. He sat down against the wall and sighed.

"Well I don't care. You mean so much to me and my family. You are the first friend we have made." He said and pulled me into his arms. "You gonna say something back?" he asked after a comfortable silence.

"I don't want to talk. I just want to hear your voice." I stated as I gave in to his embrace and closed my eyes against him. "Be my friend?" I asked eyes still closed. "And your family my friends?" I asked and he let out a quiet laugh. His chest moving to the laugh; I now found that I enjoyed this movement.

"I thought we already were Angel." He stated and I smiled to myself as he hummed a tune to me and I relaxed into his arms.

It felt like a lullaby and I loved the way it sounded.

Word count 2001

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
30.4K 665 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...
56.7K 1.9K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...
444K 13.6K 22
Carlisle has been searching for a mate his whole life, but thus far has not succeeded. With his family all mated and settling, he struggles to be aro...