First Agreement Then Marriage...

De lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... Mais

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

50 ~ Dating

5.4K 251 61
De lolitasidiot

Hello my dear reader's, Thank you so much for your support I got 60 followers. And this is my 50th chapter I am so happy that I am releasing my 50th chapter on my birthday.

Today's my best gift is my favourite TATA pillow, my mom gifted to me. 😘💜🎂

Once again thanks for your comments and votes. It gives me so much energy to keep writing my story. ✌💜🤗 I Purple You~

~Sin

***

N.O.P:

Tae sleeping well without any disturbance, yes he does not know that his eomma was off the alarm when he put his babe to sleep with a night hug.

"Babe, come on wake up" jin enters the room.

Tae searching someone by his hands with closed eyes.

"Babe" jin give him as usual morning hug.

"Eomma, where is my gukkie?" tae asked with sleeping deep voice.

"I dunno babe, maybe on the?!"

Tae sighed with a sad pout.

"Don't worry babe, today he will ask you out for the date" jin kissed on his babe's forehead.

"Hmmm" tae just hummed as a response.

"You can proceed your cake project now" tae immediately took his phone "I already off that alarm babe" "How did you find.." "I am your eomma, don't forget that. Now go and take shower" jin raffled on his hair, tae fakely growled and went to the bathroom.

After bath tae dressed, yesterday what jimin selected for tae's date. He did some makeups for the date.

"Lolitaaa"

Enough! Tae heart stopped for a few seconds then running with the highest speed like going to explore.

"Gukkieee" he runs to him guk ready to catch him. Tae hugged him with a little jump by holding guk's neck.

"I missed you lolita" guk smelling his neck deeply and kissed on it.

"I missed you too gukkie" tae tighten his grip on guk's neck and waist part, yes tae crossed his legs on guk's waist.

"I love you lolita"

"I hate you" tae bites guk's neck.

"Okay okay I got it, I am sorry. I won't cross our agreement next time"

"Pinky promise?" tae extends his little finger towards guk "Pinky promise" guk promised, sealed, copied. Guk hugged him one more time, before put him down.

"Lolita, why are you dressing like this? You don't have college today?"

(Tae was same hair color which I was mentioned in Character Intro chapter)

Tae went silent to don't know how to express.

"Guk.. Gukkie you really don't know what is today?" tae asked him with unbelievable expression.

Guk starts to think deeply "What day?! I know this is February month, but I forgot the date, I think 12?"

Tae gritted his teeth "February 14"

"Ohh, February 14?!!! Thanks, lolita I totally forget that I have an important meeting today, you have a college right? Come I will drop you"

"No.Thanks.Mr.Jeon.Jeongguk.I.Can.Go.By.Myself.I.Don't.Need.Your.Help.You.Just.Go.And.Care.About.That.Stupid.Meeting" tae said it word by word and strongly.

"What happened lolita? Did I do anything wrong?" guk asked him confusedly.

"NO. NO, Mr. Jeon Jeongguk. I am the one fool here. You did everything is right" tae turned angrily and put notebooks on his bag getting ready for the college.

"Lolita, I am sorry, if I did anything wrong. Please tell me so that I can correct myself"

Tae did not say anything, he was about to open the door but stopped by guk holding his arm.

"Just change this dress before you go out, I don't like to.." tae slapped his hands instantly "I don't care do you like it or not Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, I can wear whatever I want, you don't have any rights to control me"

"What happened to you tae? Why are you behaving like this? I am going crazy"

"Yeah you already crazy IDIOT" tae yelled at him and went out from the room.

"Tae.. Tae.." guk calling him while running to follow him.

"Babe, come let's eat your breakfast"

"I am going to the college" he said fastly and going to the main door.

"WHAT? Babe wait.." jin tried to follow him but he was stopped by namjoon, pointing the guk following tae "He should take care of what he did" jin sighed.

"Lolita, I am sorry. Come I will drop you"

"I said no need your help Mr. Jeon.."

"Stop calling me like that tae, I don't like.."

"Me too I don't like you"

"You can hate me while I am driving you to the college also, just come lolita"

"NO"

"Then, I am sorry lolita" guk picked him and put him on his shoulder.

"Yah, you idiot put me down" tae hitting on his back.

Guk opened the car door and put him on the driver seat "Go inside" "No" tae shook his head, guk pushed him back by his waist and grabbed his bag thrown back seat then he also joined inside of the car locked all doors.

"Put your seat belt lolita"

"Umpf" tae Sidley moved his lips with the sound of irritation, turned his face to the window side.

"This is what you want, then I am okay with that" guk puts a seat belt for him in the end he lightly pinched on his waist, tae flinched by sudden action on his waist. He crossed his hands on his waist for the safety purpose. Guk chuckled.

Tae hoped by his actions that guk taking him out for date "Where are we going?"

"JinHit University! Why lolita? You don't like to go to the college? No problem I willingly ready to bring you to my office, if you want"

'Yeah taetae, he forgets! He forgets you and your love' tae eyes are teared up, he shook his head "No, I want to go to the college"

"Okay, as you wish lolita"

Guk stopped the car in front of McDonalds.

"Come lolita, let's eat" guk removed both seat belts.

"I don't have an appetite, just you.." 'grrrr' guk chuckled "I got it, still you can hate me while eating okay?"

Guk opened the door getting out, then goes to tae side and opened the door for him. Tae did not move one inch.

"Come on lolita, I don't have time"

"I did not ask you stop here" tae said I mean tried to say coldly.

Guk picks him by bridal style, tae instantly wrapping his hands around guk's neck to avoid falling down.

"Yah, we are in public place" tae unknowingly leaned close to guk's face "Put me down, it's embarrassing" he whispered to him.

Guk turned his face chu on his lips "Then tell me, you will eat without any more arguments, otherwise, I won't hesitate to feed you while everyone watching us".

"Okay, I will eat. Put me down, now" guk put him down with last chu on his lips. Tae blushed and run away from him.

Both are ordered what they want and waiting for the food. Guk saw one of the workers did not remove the eyes on his lolita. He clenched his hands and threaten him through his powerful gaze. That worker gulped in fear and went inside, planned to not come outside until this love birds go. Guk removed his coat and puts on tae. Tae tried to remove but stopped by guk.

"I don't want anyone to look what's mine"

"It's hot here" tae again tried to remove "But you look hotter" tae blushed madly, guk cover his shoulder and chu on his cheeks "You can remove it when we are alone, lolita" tae bites his inner lips to control his blush but totally failed in front of guk.

Ringing.. Ringing..

Guk picked up the call.

"Yeah okay, Thanks"

Call ended.

"Shall we go?" tae just nodded and follows him.

"Now you can remove it" guk helping him "I can do it by myself" "Okay".

Guk starts his car. A few minutes later.

"Where are we going? University is that side?"

"Actually, my meeting postponed to 3 hours later. So how about a movie?"

"STOPPPPPPPP"

"Why?"

"I.SAID.STOP.THE.CAR"

Guk stopped the car side of the road. Tae removed his seat belt and sat on guk's lap cups his face. Guk was surprised by his sudden actions, he gripped him by his waist to keep the balance

"Tell me now, what are you trying?"

"Already I told you.."

"Tell me the truth, don't play any more drama" he asked while gripping on his shirt collar.

Guk chuckled "My lolita is so cute whenever I am teasing you" he was about to pinch him but tae slapped his hands "Don't try to change the topic".

"Okay fine, yes lolita we are dating now.." tae did not let him finish the sentence. One hard slap [tae thinks that was hard slap but guk point of view it's just a pat] placed on guk's left cheeks "YOU.IDIOT. Do you know how long I waited for this moment and you did this just like that ah? You should.." guk stopped him by the sweet and hot kiss. Of course, tae responded quickly he already missed him badly, his lips can say 'I hate you' but his always beating only to love him.

Guk let him go to take a breath "Will you date me now, lolita?" tae hugged him by the neck and connected his foreheads, nose nose touching touching, eyes eyes meeting meeting, body body connecting connecting "Yes Idiot" chu on his lips "Idiot?! New name for me?" "Yeah" again chu on his lips "If we are dating now, you should not have to dress like going to attend the stupid meeting. You need to change your dress first, you always wearing tuxedo or suits I hate that sooo much, it is a trade of business? Now we are going to a dressing shop, okay?" "Yes queen" tae blushed nth time and go back to his seat with guk's one more kiss.

"How about we start our date with a song, gukkie?"

"Do whatever you want lolita"

Tae tapped a play button. Starts to sing with his favorite boy band song.

Put your hands in the air
How y'all feeling out there
We gon' party over here
모두 같이 sing it, let me hear you say
La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la la
I am a good boy
I am a good good
I am a good boy

**time skip @ shopping centre**

"Lolita, how about this?"

"No"

"This?"

"No"

"This one?"

"No"

"Th.."

"No, gukkie we are going for our date, not a business meeting, please save it on your stupid mind"

"I can't, I am tired. Please select for me lolita"

After 15 minutes tae comes with a few dresses on his hands.

"Try these all"

"WHAT? Lolita, these all not my style, particularly this one" guk pointing the one of dress.

"Ohh really?"

Guk nodded fastly "So please lolita, select some other.."

"Then okay, this is the finalized dress, I liked it the first sight it will match with me. Go and change" tae thrown a dress on his face which is guk denied to wear it.

"Lolitaaa"

"You teased me though? Now what? Go"

Guk sighed and went to change. A few minutes later he comes back with tae chosen dress. Tae runs towards him and intertwined his arm with him.

(Guk was same hair color which I was mentioned in Character Intro chapter)

"See, matching matching. We are couples now" tae smiled showing his heart shape smile.

Guk chu on his cheeks "Yeah, we are fated couples lolita, wait here I will go and pay the bills"

"No, wait gukkie I am also coming with you" tae follows him like a puppy.

"Now movie yesss hoorayyyyy" tae shouting inside the car.

"Yes lolita" guk looking at tae's bag through the mirror "Your bag is sleeping peacefully, lolita" both giggled. "Ohh yes, I almost forget that" tae bring his bag and taking out the gift box "See here gukkie, What I am bring it for you, Tada"

"Awwww my cutie bought a valentine's day gift for me?" guk pinched on his cheeks.

Tae nodded with a cute smile and light blush.

"I am not much interest in chocolate lolita, but don't worry I will finish these all chocolates by myself for you" guk tried to play with him.

"No no gukkie, if you don't like then don't eat"

"It's okay lolita anything for you" guk tried to pull the choco box.

Tae holds it very tightly "No gukkie, don't do this for me, I am 200% okay. I will eat for you".

"This is my gift give it to me, lolita" guk pulling the box.

"No, I won't. I knew that you don't like chocolates, that's why I bought it for you. Now give to me" tae pulled the box.

"Who told you that I don't like chocos?"

"Mom"

"To whom you bought this gift?"

"You" tae said with a sad pout.

"Then give it to me" guk extends his hands ask the gift box.

Tae gives the choco box to him with half hearted.

"Hmmm, now it's mine" tae did not take his eyes on the choco box.

Guk opened the box and take one choco to eat it very slowly and seductively. Tae gulped his saliva "Gukkieee" "hmmm" "At least give one choco I bought it both of us" "No" guk closed the box and placed to the back seat.

"We are getting late for the movie" guk said and starts the car. Tae turns to glance at the choco box like his soul missed out from his body.

After 'Temptation of Wolves' movie both went to eat their lunch, then tae asked guk to take him to the amusement park, which was successfully done by perfect boyfriend. And don't forget that guk do not allow tae to go out without his coat.

"Gukkie last one ride please, please"

"Lolita we already went for that ride almost 5 times"

"This is the last time, please I promise"

Guk sighed and get the tickets again for Ferris wheel.

At the top of the ride tae shouts "Hello everyone listen, this is my gukkie, my loveable idiot, I am going to marry this world's sexiest man" guk hugged him by waist chu on his nape "I love you, lolita" tae blushed "You don't have anything to say this world?" "Just now I said to my world that I love him, I am waiting for his response" tae hits him by elbow "Yah, don't be cheesy" he bites his inner lips to control the blush getting more red. Guk turns him and starts kissing him. Non stop kissing until the ride stop.

After lots of game guk convince him that he will bring him here again tae agreed to come outside.

"Gukkie what should we name these cuties?" tae asked while playing with his new friends which were won by guk shooting game.

"How about tata? It looks like you unique creature"

"Hmmm, nice. This is cooky. He looks like you a stiff body" tae giggled.

They reached the car, guk was about to open the car door stopped by tae "What lolita?"

"I wanna bike ride"

"Now?"

Tae nodded. Guk looking at his watch "Okay, we have time". It is already evening 6 o'clock. Guk puts all the stuff inside the car and locked it. And bought a new bike on the spot.

Tae hugging him tightly and shouts from bottom of the lungs while driving, both of them enjoyed very happily like two of them only owned a world.

After 3 hours of the long ride, tae getting tired and starts to sleep in his guk's holds. Guk took his phone and dialed.

"We are ready, come to this place xxx"

"Yes boss"

Call ended.

"Hereafter only our original date going to start lolita" chu on his forehead.

***

Actually I planned to write this chapter complete the full day of valentine's day and some others days as well as, but the short of the time period this much only I could do this..

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😍

~Sin

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.8K 1.3K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
523K 22.8K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
699K 29.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
652K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...