Retention (Dabi x OC - Commis...

Oleh LadysDaze

Fuyu never considered herself to be someone who would take risks. She opted to be a rescue hero after all, bu... Lebih Banyak

A Warning to Future Readers
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14 (NSFW)
Part 15 (NSFW)
Part 16
Part 17 (NSFW)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (NSFW)

Part 13

1.9K 91 14
Oleh LadysDaze

Part 13

It was pretty much perfect. The red that had earlier been peaking through his roots were now painted over with the black he had grown familiar with. A part of him glad he had chosen the right person to do this task, as Dabi was sure he would have messed up the task himself.

But the dark-haired female who owned the apartment he was currently resting had proven herself more than capable of dying hair. Her list of skills and admirable traits growing with each interaction he had with her.

The male was currently resting against her couch, looking up towards the ceiling. There was nothing eye-catching about it, but it wasn't the ceiling he was really paying attention to. Rather he was giving his eyes something to stare at while his ears were picking up on the sounds of Fuyu in the kitchen. His full attention on trying to figure out what she was doing.

The sounds of running water had ended minutes ago. Meaning she had finished cleaning the supplies she used to dye his hair darker, but left him wondering what she was doing now.

Her cell phone was resting on the coffee table next to him, so he knew he had nothing worry about in the idea of heroes suddenly showing up to arrest him. Plus, Fuyu had seemed more than willing to let him come over today. Something about the tone fo her voice when she said she'd be willing to help him with his hair issue, a certain softness in it. Almost like she was worried about someone hearing him... or maybe it was shyness.

Dabi couldn't be sure... as he wasn't exactly someone who was entirely in sync with his own emotions. Ask him how he felt about his siblings or his mother... and well, you'd get a pretty complicated answer out of him. Hatred towards his father was nothing to internally debate about... but his other family members were. He had settled for destroyed everything his father worked for long ago though, and they fell under that category... so no turning back or trying to further figure it out now he supposed.

But back to the female who had caught his eyes, he was also very sure of his feelings towards her. Never before had he felt the way he did to her. He was almost embarrassed to admit he had it wrong for the first few encounters, but that kiss had really made things clear. And now he was glad to be here... and be with her.

But her own emotions were still foreign to him. She seemed to be on good terms with him, but it was no doubt weighing down on her more then it did on him. After all, the villains would be upset at first of they heard of this, but Dabi was sure he could handle them if they attempted to harm him or her.

For Fuyu... it was much more of a risk. She could lose her job, be made into a villain herself, and even be facing some serious charges. He didn't want her to get into any more trouble due to him, the injuries on her body were enough to make his anger boil towards himself and past actions.

So when she had closed the blinds on the windows when he came over... he really couldn't blame her. Even being seen with him at this point would raise some suspicious towards her. He and she had been spotted together one too many times at this point, thus extra precautions had to be taken.

Plus with the winter months now here... no one would really look further into Fuyu's decision to close her blinds than to keep the heat and light in her home and keep the darkness and cold out. She was clever... another reason why she was so intriguing to him.

Dabi pushed himself up onto his feet, looking towards the fireplace that was a few feet away from him. His eyes narrowing slowly as an idea came to him. He moved towards it and opened the glass door. His fingers moving towards a few pieces of wood that Fuyu must have bought a few days ago and left for when she decided she wanted to make a fire.

Lucky for her, she wouldn't need to waste her money on matches or lighters any longer now that she had him around. Dabi set up a small frame for the wood with ease, and then gently moved his hand to light up the frame. The flames of blue quickly dimming out into an orange hue, the heat he used not the usual intense kind. He wanted the fire to make the room a bit warmer after all, not burn the apartment down.

"Oh... you made a fire." Fuyu's voice pulled him away from his work and he glanced towards her.

She had reentered the room, carrying with her two mugs of what he could only guess was the tea he had brought her before. At least this time she seemed much more appreciative of the gesture then the last.

"You didn't have to do that, Touya." She set the mugs down on the coffee table near her phone and a few mangas. "I would have turned the heat up if you were cold."

He shook his head. "It's fine. I felt like I should be doing something as well... especially since you're letting me in here and helped me dye my hair."

Fuyu nodded, taking a seat on the couch. Dabi came towards her, sitting down on the other end of the couch. His hands reaching out and taking the warm porcelain mug into his hands. He cracked a little smile as he felt the warmness tickling against his skin. It was nice... this was nice.

"Why do you dye your hair?" Fuyu asked him, moving her tea towards her lips.

"I didn't want anyone to recognize me." He shrugged. "Like I said... I don't exactly consider myself to be Todoroki Touya anymore. So... why would I keep that red hair?"

"You still use your quirk though... and your eyes are still blue." Fuyu brought up, pointing out a few flaws in his thinking.

"I can change the color of my hair much easier than those other two." He joked, knowing full well he couldn't change his quirk or eye color. "Not all of us are lucky enough to have our eye color change when we use our quirk."

Fuyu didn't respond to that. She was silent once more... looking directly at the tea she had in her mug. Her eyes were distant though, making the male assume she had lost herself in her thoughts.

He reached toward her, placing his hand on her shoulder. She nearly jumped as he did so, obviously surprised by the feeling of his hand on her, and with blinking eyes, she looked to him. Dabi cracked a sly smirk, looking to read her like a professional.

"You're worried... aren't you?" He chuckled. "I get it... I really do."

"No... its not for the reason you think it is." She shook her head. "I assume you think its because you're here in my home talking to me with an old friend... but its not that at all."

Her voice cracked as she spoke, making Dabi's hand rise from her shoulder. He sighed as a small clink came from the coffee table, letting him know her mug had been placed down. He wasn't sure what to do... if she started to cry. But instead, he was taken off guard by her next action.

The sudden movement from the dark haired female and his she pressed her lips to his own. Her hands balling up the shirt he wore as she deepened his kiss and then pulled away. LEaving herself out of breath and Dabi unable to remember how to breathe for a passing moment.

"Why...?" She breathed out in a low voice. "Why does my heart flutter every time? Why do I want nothing more than to have you here with me and living peacefully? Why do I want the things that I know neither of us can have?"

Dabi closed his eyes, hiding away the thought in his cerulean hues. He understood this. Knew all too well the feeling of wanting something you knew could never happen. All through his childhood... he wanted nothing more than to have a loving and happy family life. But knew it would never be.

At that moment he made the decision. Maybe it was the unreached dreams of his childhood fueling it, or that he had never felt this way towards anyone before... but either way, he had made the decision and was now going to act upon it.

"I've never let barriers stop me before... and if you feel as strongly as I do now, Fuyu... then why should we let anything stop us now?" He came closer to her, not breaking eye contact as he took his hands and placed them upon her cheeks.

"Touya..." She breathed, the sound of his name making his chest tighten once more.

The name he abandoned so long ago... was what had made them realize the feelings they shared. And thus... he was starting to take a liking to it again. Take a liking to hearing it spoken by her voice.

He moved forward, pressing his lips to hers again. A kiss that wasn't rushed or quick, this one being much slower and passionate then any of the others had been. A spark igniting in his chest and spreading through his entire body. And no doubt to Fuyu as well as the shock slowly started to fade away from her the longer he kissed her.

Her eyes closed slowly, her lips starting to move in sync with the male who was holding her so close. Her mind told her to stop this, to pull away and get back to the life she knew she needed to remain loyal to.

But every time his lips met hers and the more she indulged herself in the taste of his lips and the taste of him, Fuyu could feel herself losing more then just her sanity. Her sense of self, sense of right and wrong, and her sense of danger... all nulling as his tongue rubbed gently against her bottom lip.

His polite way of asking her to deepen the kiss and enter her mouth given into the moment her own feelings of desire were awakened. And as she fought back a low and responsive moan to what he was doing to her... Fuyu was slowly starting to realize what was happening and what this would mean for her the more she gave into this man... and her desire for him.

She couldn't stop herself at this point though. Knowing full well that her feelings for him were the same as his feelings for her. A messed up and twisted forbidden love that neither should have given into but had. And as Dabi's hand found its way down from her cheek towards the short she was wearing... she knew she liked this.

The sense of danger, knowing that it wasn't from him or her. But rather from this relationship itself. Her mind fogging over as she thought about it all, and yet also nothing. And so, as the garments started to shed themselves from both of their bodies and the already warm room seemed to get that much warmer... Fuyu realized she didn't want to stop this.

She wanted this to continue. She wanted him to stay. She wanted... a world where this would feel right and natural and good... but at the current it was impossible. And thus with the fragility of this relationship already on the horizon, she knew she should embrace it while it lasted.

And thus... she embraced the feeling of his breath on her chest and the feeling of him carrying her to a much comfier place to further cement the relationship between the hero and villain.

(AN- NSFW will be included in the series from this point on as requested by the commissioner of this series.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

334K 8.4K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
345 21 8
A new member has joined the League of Villains. She goes by the name Dabi. Her one and only goal for being there is to make sure her father feels eve...
Dabi Oleh Sixyno

Fiksi Penggemar

289K 5K 68
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...