In Your Eyes (Kendall Jenner...

By darker_grey

A story of Kendall Jenner and Y/N. Y/N is g!p in this story. Kendall, being the bitchy girl herself, got ca... More

Hello
Unexpected
Where Are You?
She's Back
Smile
Thank you so much!
A New Day
My Beautiful Angel
I Want You Back
Chance
Goodbye
Chance II
Saved
Author's Note

Lies, Lies and Lies

7.9K 237 5
By darker_grey

Kylie's POV

Khloe and I have been worried about Kendall in the past months. I don't know what happened but after one of her shoots in July last year, she changed. She's not even coming to our family dinners anymore. She even passed on Christmas and New Year. Khloe and I tried to convince her but something's off.

I decided to follow her everyday for a week and I just found her going to a house where she would watch for an hour waiting for something or someone and some days,  she would be ringing the doorbell nonstop for an hour or two then leaves if no one opens the door.

I don't know who lives in the house, but she looks so desperate. I feel pity for her because I've never seen my sister so lonely and broken. That's why I decided to confront mom about Kendall's behavior.

"Hey, Ky,  what's up? " Khloe asked answering my call.

"Khloe, I'm worried about Kenny." I said to her.

"I'm on my way to Mom's. I noticed Kenny's behaior change since that shoot she had in July for that langerie for a fall collection. Can you come with me?" I asked waiting for her answer.

"Okay, I'll meet you there. I've been thinking about it, too. This has to stop." Khloe said then hung up.

As I parked my car, I saw Khloe's car beside mom's car.

"Hey. Let's go." Khloe said with a frown on her face.

I followed her while we enter the house. "Mom?" I called out. 

"In the kitchen!" Mom answered.

"Mom, we need to talk. Kylie, call Kim and Kourtney. And Caitlyn, too." Khloe said in a serious tone.

When the others arrived, we went to the dining table and sat facing each other.

"Girls, what's this all about?" Bruce asked with a confused look on his face.

"It's about Kenny." I started. I noticed mom fidget on her seat.

"Mom?" Khloe asked gazing at mom.

"What? Why me? I didn't do anything!" mom said defensively.

"Mom, Kenny's behavior changed after that shoot she had in July for a fall collection. Did Kenny tell you anything that happened that day?" I asked.

"N-nothing. W-why?" Mom stuttered.

"Kris? What are you not telling us?" Dad/Caitlyn asked this time.

"I don't know anything!" Mom said defensively, standing up and about to go back to the kitchen.

"Mom, sit the f*** down. We're not done talking!" Khloe gritted her teeth.

"Mom, there's something you're not telling us so stop lying!" I said glaring at her.

"Well... S-she m-might have t-told me something the n-night after the shoot." Momaid while fidgeting again.

"What was it, Mom?" Kim talked this time.

"You need to tell us because Kenny's getting worse and we canno help her not knowing what's happening to her." Kourtney said frustrated.

"Tell you what?" Brody asked whike entering the dining room.

"About Kenny." Khloe said while still glaring at mom.

"Hey, Brandon, call Cassie and Burt over here at Kris' now!" Brody shouted asking Brandon.

"Okay, let's wait for everyone. I'll just get water. Mom, you're not going amywhere. Khloe, call Rob." Kim said.

------

"She told you what and you told her what?! " Khloe shouted with anger at mom.

"Mom, are you insane?! She was asking for your help and you did not listen to her!!!" Kim said angry moxed with worry for Kendall.

Mom just looked down at her hands on her lap not knowing what to say.

"Kris, I never figured you to be like that to any of our children." Dad/Caitlyn told mom with disappointment. Tears falling while covering her mouth.

Cassie caressed Dad/Caitlyn's back while sobbing.
"You ignored our daughter. What's more important to you?  Money? Friends? I have to get out of here. I an't take this." Dad/Caitlyn said walking out.

"You messed up big time, Mom! You better fix this with Kenny or we will never talk to yoi again!" Khloe said with anger thwn walked out.

I sadly looked at mom with tears in my eyes. I shook my had walking out. The others followed.

-------

Kendall's POV

It's been 6 months since I met her. Since the day she saved me. One day that changed a part of my heart. I miss her Y/E/C eyes, her dimples. God, I'd give anything just to see her again. I prayed while looking at where I met her the first time.

"Hey, Miss Jenner." Gerald waved.

"Hey, Gerald. How's your day?" I asked.

Gerald and I became friends since I see her every other day. He would come outside and talk to me while there are no client in the building.

"It's good, Miss Jenner. How about yours?" He asked back.

"Well... Here I am, still wishing to see her one day, Gerald." I answered sadly.

"She'll be back. I feel it." he said comforting me.

"It's been 6 months, Gerald. How long will I have to wait?" I said looking sadly at the same spot where she rescued me from the paps.

"I know, Miss Jenner. But I know in my heart that she will be back. Just be patient." Gerald tapped my shoulder.

"Okay, thanks, Gerald. I gotta go. Seems like you have another client waiting at he lobby." I said smiling sadly at Gerald.

"Drive safely, Miss Jenner." Gerald said then went back inside to talk to the clients.

I drove off then went back home.

-------

Kylie's POV

6 months later

I still can't believe that mom did that to Kendall. After that talk in her house, I never talked to her. Khloe had been angry with her as well.

Now I know why. kenn felt so alone and broken. She never wanted o trust anyone again because of mom. Our own mother ignoring what Kenda was trying to tell her. I can't believe mom wi ide to her a**hole friend.

I decided to go to Kendall's place to visit her and found her the same. No, not the same. Worse.

"Kenny, wake up." I said tapping her on her knee.

"Hmmm..." Kendall groaned.

"Stand up and go sleep in your bed. You cannot sleep on the floor." I said helping her up to her room.

I have been doing this since we found out about what happened between Kendall and mom. Sometimes Khloe is the one here.

"Kenny, you need to put yourself together." I whispered while looking down at her sleeping not even properly lying in her bed.

I shook my head looking around her room. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned for months despite me and Khloe cleaning up whenever we have time.

Mom hasn't been doing much either. She said that she tried to talk but she's not doing it right.

I left earlier with tears today not wanting to see my older sister getting worse.

I decided tk go back to mom's hoping that she was there and I was on time.

"Hey, Sweety what brings you here?" mom asked.

"It's all your fault! You should have listened to her when she was telling you what happened! I swear, Mom if something happens to Kendall, you can forget that I'm your daughter!" I screamed at mom then stormed off going ack home to my daughter Stormi.

Y/N's POV

"Hei, Honey! Where are you?" I asked the girl who had been with me since I got back.

"I'm at work, Babe. Why?" Stacey asked.

No, I know what you're thinking. Stacey and I are not together. Still the same with endearment. We've been like that since we started our arrangement.

"I am picking you up tonight. Are you busy?" I asked.

"Not really. I just finished my rounds. You can come anytime now." She replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20." I said hanging up.

I sometimes spend time with her. We never stopped hanging oit

Stacey's POV

20 minutes later

"Hey, where are you?" I called Y/N.

"I'm here in the parking lot. Just leave your car. I'll drop you off when you get back to work tomorrow." Y/N said whike I was on my way to he parking lot.

"Hi..." I said while getting in her car and kissing her cheek.

"Hei..." she aid hugging me back.

"So....  Where to?" I asked.

"You have dress?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked confused.

"We're going to a party. Let's go back to my house so you can change." Y/N said whike driving back to her place.

"What?! I can't go to a party now! I just came from work nd tired, Y/N!" I said angrily at her.

"Oh come on, Honey, I need you on this, please...?" Y/N looked at me with her puppy dog eyes.

I didn't wanna look at her but it was too late. I love this girl so much her accent included. She doesn't know about it. I kept it all inside because I was afraid of losing her if I told her. I just spend as much time s I have when I can.

"Hmmm... Fine. But you owe me." I said pointing at her.

"Yes!" She said excitedly punching up the air making the car swerve a little.

"Hey! Careful now, Babe! I agreed to go with you to a party not our own funeral!" I said panicking while glaring at her and holding on to my seat.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry, Honey. I'm just excited for this party." she said cheerily while parking in her garage.

"Oh my God, Y/N! You literally beat every red light on the way here! I'm don'thave plans on getting myself 6 ft. under anytime soon! What made you so excited about this party anyway?!" I shouted closing the car door hard.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I just needed to hurry up because it starts in an hour. "she explained while walking to the door inside the house.

"Whose party is it anyway?" I asked sti feeling irritated.

"It's a party for a langerie clothing line. The owner is introducing his fall collection and I want to be there when it happens." she said with excitement.

"And what will happen? Not like you'll be buying his products." I asked confused.

"Let's just say that I have a gift for him." she said a bit devilish for my hearing.

"Sounds like you have an evil plan tonight." I said eying her with suspiscion.

"Hmmm... Maybe. But not devil enough to make him pee his pants. Just to make things exciting." Y/N said while still smiling like the devil himself.

"What did he do to you that made you give him this gift?" I said curiously.

"Lies, lies, and lies! He lies all the time! And because of that, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine."

Oh boy. She hates it when someone is lying. That's one thing I will never do if you didn't to be on Y/N's bad side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 36
"I asked for their blessings, anyway. I've found out myself that I can't live without you. You know that of course. We may have those shitty fights...
34.6K 991 64
Santana only ever cared about one person. When Lucy left her, without even saying goodbye, Santana vowed to never get hurt again. She shut everyone o...
330K 8.6K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...
177K 6.2K 62
Backstory book for my Instagram Fic "It's You." IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST. This book basically explains all of...