Zeref's daughter Zero

Af MissyMTHEGREAT

Zero was always hunted down. Either it being the Magic Council, or guilds, she has never belonged anywhere be... Mere

Meeting Team Natsu
Meeting the guild
S-class, Father?!?!?!, Big blue
Seven years
Celestial Spirt Trouble?!?!?
The Royal Gardens
Thrid Day of the Games
Guilt
One crazy night and in vegas
Dragons interupt the fun
Kidnapped
The Meeting
Dreams
Trip time
Truth
The ACTUAL truth
Your what?!?! And Oh no
Kiddnaped again?! By a cat?
Battles end leads to a new Begin
The lemon you have all been waiting for..
Come on guys
One year later
Bad Surprises....
The start of a war
Oc list thingie
Hello there dear readers
I need help
BOOK TWOOOOO
Dust off time
The wedding
Everyone as Tik Tok audios p.1
Ask the char
The weird Miracle of the lacrima
Welp...

Actual ending

350 6 0
Af MissyMTHEGREAT

Hey guys I felt guilty sooooo I made another ending part....sry for being a bad author... I suck...well here...sorry again...for my crappy book.

Rouge raced toward Zero. Seeing Five instead.

"Zero! Are you ok??"

"My loving king of darkness! How was trying to throw the world into despair?! You ready to get it on for a reward!" Five smirked while drop kicking Rouge.

Rouge skidded back and looked at Zero. "Awww~Come on babe~ was I being to rough~ was I to bad~ do I deserve punishment~" Five smiled in a cutesy pose.

Rouge looked at Zero with shock. She stood up right and asked. "Whom are you?" 

"I'm Five! Your wife! Boobilous babe! Your toy! Your play thing! Duh! Now let's skip all this and get to the hot and heavy stuff!" Five squealed.

"My fin-girlfriend and mother of my children's name is Zero."

Five gasped. "So. I'm in the wrong world huh. I was brought back as a weapon of my father huh. Is that it! Is that all I am! A weapon at my father's disposal!" Five shouted. The smirked insanely.

"I think your cute and all! But you would better bleeding out!" Five said cheerfully then rushed towards Rouge.

"Devils wrath upon the holy light!" Five smiled and her attack hit Rouge.

"Zero I know your still in there?!" Rouge shouted.

"Shut up! That stupid idiotic She devil doesn't deserve to have control over this body! We are one! Were one. Until I was sealed away! Because I was deemed dangerous by the magic council! She deserves to float in nothingness for the rest of eternity! She deserves to die and repent for all her sins!" Five shouted angrily.

"You can't hurt me you love me." Rouge chuckled.

Five stabbed Rouge's side. "Don't be so sure. I hurt my Rougey Bear all the time. And he loves it." Five giggled. Rouge held his side with a hiss.

Zero turned her head towards a familiar voice. "R-Rougey poo..?" She questioned. Zero stopped floating and dropped down landing on her back. "Ouch." She hissed as she got up. Zero started to walk around the black abyss of her mind.

Then she heard Rouge's voice again. Zero walked towards where she heard it but found nothing. Then she started to panic and ran around the abyss yelling his name. Making Five hiss and tell her to shut up. 

Zero sat down in a corner feeling defeated and pulled her knees to her chest. Hot tears stream down the girls face as she rocked back and forth trying to cling onto her last bit of hope.

Hope of seeing her children again...

Hope of watching them grow...

Hope of getting married to Rouge..

Hope of seeing the guild again..

Hope of seeing her parents again...

Hope of living through this..

But hope can only take you so far. Before you break.  Shatter even...

And there Zero was.. on the verge of breaking beyond repair....

Then just when all hope was lost..a light shone in the dark. Zero squinted then started at the light. Without thinking Zero ran towards the light tears still streaming. Upon touching the light Zero blacked out.

Waking up in a memory.

Zero was playing tag with her sisters. Zeref was watching the girls with a smile on his face. He picked up his children and hugged them. Tickling a few here and there.

Then Big Blue came. Zeref tried to hid his daughters yet one escaped. Zero. She walked up to Big Blue and smiled with her arms out wide. "He's not evil or bad! He just needs a hug! Right daddy?" Zero smiled. Just then...

Big Blue bit Zero's head off. Zero's body fell to the ground arms still wide. Zeref panicked and became just as persistent with bringing back Zero ad he was with Natsu. Zeref spent years trying to bring her back. But..she didn't come back.

Until Zeref developed another personality. One that can keep Zero alive. Yet the personality wanted power. Therefore Zeref created Devil magic. Yet Devil magic could get out of hand quickly so he made a counter magic. Angel or Heavens magic. Zeref implanted this magic into Zero's twin sister. Wednesday.

Zeref successfully brought his daughter back. But, there was a price. The disease she developed and the person inside of her. Zero once through a tantrum and brought down a whole nation in a swoop. Which was the doing of Five. The magic council sealed Five far way inside Zero.

Zero continued to grow up oblivious toward the disease and Five until her Father told her and her sibling of it. Zero became angry with her father and ran away. Where she was found by Big Blue again. This time he didn't try to kill her. Yet taught her magic. His original plan was to teach her magic then corrupt her into thinking that she needed to be the best. Yet, she started to forget about her actual father then started calling Big Blue father.

Big Blue raised her as his own. Until Zero forgot most of their memories regaining the ones with her father. She then ran away again. Only to be constantly hunted, captured, tortured, brought, and beaten throughout the years.

Yet that all changed when she met Fairy Tail. All the years of agony became a distant memory or a bad dream. It seems as all her bad memories are erased when replaced with good ones. 

Zero shed a few tears while watching her netting with Fairy Tail. Then joining Fairy Tail.

When Zero met Rouge, all her memories came back. Good and bad. But she didn't care. She grew to love the shadow.

And the shadow grew to love her also....and she knew that..so did he..

So did he...

So did he..

So.......did....he....

s0 DiD hE....

Zero broke from her trans and yelled out Rouge name with love and passion.

Rouge was on the ground bleeding. His children gathered around him. Rouge feared that his children would die or get injured also...Five was about to kill Valentine which stood in the way of Rouge when she froze. Confusing everyone.

Five's hair grew shorter. Strips of white hair where scattered about her hair. Then emerald green eyes shone through.

"Rougey poo? Kids?" Zero asked confused. Rouge looked at the love of his life, mate, and best friend Zero. With loving eyes. Gray soon arrived to the site with Juvia. Zero waves towards them and a lacrima started to form at Zero's feet.

Zero gasped and sighed. "Welp...I guess my disease is gone! But I have to be in a sleep like state for whoever know how long. Rouge...my love...and cutie.. take care of our kids...find happiness..and don't wait around for me to come back! Cuz when I do come back! You could be dead! Without happiness!" Zero smiled. Rouge sweat dropped at her explanation.

Zero gave Hero and earring. To help with the ladies.

She gave Valentine a pink hair clip and bow.

She gave Zane her engagement ring. She put it on a chain and gave it to him as the lacrima climbed up jet body to her neck.

"Gray...Juvia...take care..And take care of my kids.." Zero said in their mind. Then she gave Rouge one final kiss on the lips. The lacrima now surrounded her forehead. Zero broke her and Rouge's kiss.

"Bye bye Rougey! See you later! I love you and our wonderful kids. Tell Fairy Tail this isn't the end! Just the beginning and to keep fighting! I love you all!" Zero said be for the lacrima encased her completely.

Rouge started crying and tried not to show it. As did Gray and Juvia. Juvia hugged the lacrima. "You were the best love rival and friend." Juvia said. Gray fist bumped the lacrima. "You were the best friend. And I will take care of your kids whenever." Gray admit with his voice cracking a little.

Rouge was banging on the lacrima with his crying children behind him.

"Give her back! Give her back right now! I'm sorry I wasn't enough! I'm sorry I couldn't save you! Zero..I'm sorry...come back...please...for me..and our kids..I'm sorry.." Rouge said while crying. Gray, Juvia, Rouge and the kids all left wit red and puffy eyes.

"Hey guys! Where's Zero?" Lucy asked.

They all looked away sadly not being able to look her in the eyes. Lucy gasped and covered her mouth, as tears streamed down.

"I couldn't help her. I felt so helpless..just like with Ur.." Gray seethed with his fist clenched. "You did all you could." Juvia said and rubbed Gray's back.

"I couldn't help her...I couldn't save her...I just watched her..helplessly.." Rouge said with his eyes wide as he fell on his knees. "If I can't help or save my own mate...what gives me the right to have one..or be a dragon slayer.." Rouge said with tears streaming.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry...everyone....I'm so so so so so so so so so..sorry...Zero...honey..My Shadow.....Queen....My...Venom Queen..My love..." Rouge cried harder with his fist clenched.

Fairy Tail cried together over the loss of their guild mate and family member....

Zero Dragneel....

was pronounced....

Dead.. on this day by the magic council to lower suspicion and questions. Yet the guilds involved with the fight knew she was very much alive.....and where awaiting her return..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

35.8K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
10K 382 25
After being promoted, Lucy, the new Master of Fairy Tail was forced to set out on a quest to retrieve a mythical necklace to heal Juvia, who was crit...
371K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
671 33 21
Born to a family who rejected her, Morana Kaida was the result of an affair. Cast out and hated for the loss of another, her life was filled with tra...