Killer Love (Jeff x Reader)

By Mr_CookiesAndMilk

BOOK IS DISCONTINUED Y/N was no different from any other person. A good life, friends and a home. Yet one... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty One:
Chapter Twenty Two:
Chapter Twenty Three:
Chapter Twenty four:
Chapter Twenty Five:
Chapter Twenty Six:
Chapter Twenty Seven:
Chapter Twenty Eight:
Chapter Twenty Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty one:
Chapter Thirty Two:
Chapter Thirty Three:
Chapter Thirty four:
Chapter Thirty Five:
Chapter Thirty Six:
Chapter Thirty seven:
Chapter Thirty eight:
Chapter Thirty Nine:
Chapter Forty:
Chapter Forty one:
Chapter Forty Two:
Chapter Forty Three:
Chapter Forty Four:
Chapter Forty Five:
Chapter Forty Six:
A/N
Chapter Forty Seven:
Chapter Forty Eight:
Chapter Forty Nine:
Chapter Fifty:
Chapter Fifty one:
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty three:
Chapter Fifty Four:
Chapter Fifty Five:

Chapter Fifteen:

6.5K 244 462
By Mr_CookiesAndMilk

Music: Lovers on the Sun- David Guetta

March 26 2019

Y/N

I charged straight into school, ready to confront and humiliate.The day went by slow because I was so anxious about what I would saw.

Go straight to the point? Angrily or kindly?

Do they even deserve kindness anymore?

At lunch I was with Pluto again. I angrily munched on my cold French fries as I plotted my revenge.

"Are you okay?" Pluto asked with worry "I... Saw... The... The post"

I sighed "It's not what it looks like-..." I had no explanation.

I couldn't tell her about Jeff or about how Ben hacked their account. It was just a lesson that I learnt from.....Dont trust everyone

"Hey.. I'm not in the position to judge. I'm supposedly a cult leader and a stalker." she said the words with absolute disgust and shame.

Then I saw THEM. They walked together as usual, as if nothing happened. They didn't even look guilty.

Then, their feet stopped in front of me. I held back my glare and turned my eyes up.

"Y/N. We have to have a talk."

You bet we do.

Pluto's atmosphere suddenly turned aggresive as she stood up immediately. Her eyes were terrifying.

"You're not welcome here. You snakes" she growled with warning.

Realization hit me. They were the girls who spread the rumor about her too.

"Be quiet. Y/N. Hanging out with her isn't the best thing." Tessa whispered.

Pluto scoffed.

"When did you turn so bitchy?? How could you do that to me? I thought we were friends!" i hissed.

"How did you find out?..There's a reason why we did it.." Freya asked. "We didn't mean to-"

I gave her the middle finger. Everyone in the hallways began to notice the commotion.

Then another girl came storming towards us, her heels clicking on the ground everytime she stomped on the floor.

"Listen up! Everyone knows you're both fucking psychos. Don't mess with my friends!" the girl pointed her annoying finger right into my chest.

"Your friends are backstabbers. They made up fake stuff about us! Why do you believe people with such an ugly personality?" Pluto was then interrupted when the girl suddenly shoved her.

Then the fight began.

I didn't want to fight.

But they literally pulled me into it when the stranger girl pulled on my hair and began to throw me against the wall even though I DIDN'T DO SHIT.

Freya and Tessa tried to avoid the fight, but they were also pulled into the battle
Everyone crowded, watching the fight.

Nobody stood up for anyone..

Every one just watched....as fucking spectators. Now it was just a battle to the death.

I couldn't feel any pain.

The blood rush filled me with energy as I tried my best to hurt them like they hurt me.

I didn't mean to. But....I got slammed to the ground when Pluto was down.

I could feel it now The pain. The dizziness. The blood. My body heated up as I kept on fighting.

It felt so long, but in reality it was only a few minutes.

"Stop! STOP IMMEDIATELY!!" A teacher shouted as he pushed through the crowd. Everyone dispersed like rats when teachers began to come to the fight.

People who were even watching the fight would've gotten in trouble. I fell to the ground. The others were down too.

Nobody moved except for PlutoShe went to me immediately.

"Y/N??" she asked as she shook me. I saw blood drip from her nose and head.

"Y/NnnNn.." sound turned into nothing but static as i watched her get pulled away by teachers.

I wanted to laugh. Why? I dunno

YAS guess who won this battle..

Das... Meeeeeeee.

me......

Argh...

The bright light shined into my eyes. I reluctantly opened my eyes to see a nurse flashing my eyes with a flashlight.

I closed my eyes immediately.

"She's awake!" the nurse exclaimed

I groaned in pain.

This wasn't as bad as the subway crash or me breaking my ass, but it was still fucking shit

"Oh my God. Y/N??" my aunt called out

My eyes opened instantly to see her standing beside my white bed in relief

"How could you FIGHT SOMEONE??" she suddenly screamed into my face

Her expression was disappointment and anger

"They started it first" I said back

"What are you, a 3 year old kid??" she hissed

"MAYBE I AM" I hissed back.

"You know you've been suspended for a FRIGGING WEEK?? You broke the girls nose!"

I sighed. Beating them up made me feel only a little better.

Why?

Fuck.

Maybe it wasn't worth it.

...

..

.

oh shit.

Pluto

"Where's pluto??" I asked

"Are you okay?" she said in confusion

"I'm serious. Where's she?" I asked again.

She looked pretty beat up.

"UHM..... Pluto is in the galaxy right now. I didn't know it identified as a girl" She seemed weirded out and a bit scared too. I stared at her with an expression as I processed what she just said

"Nurse! Nurse!" she screamed in panic again.

"SH SH!!" I exclaimed "Pluto is the name of my friend!"

"Who names someone Pluto?? Jesus I thought you went crazy for a second"  she sighed "I have no idea who pluto is"

I'm sorry Pluto...

....

After a lecture and mental beating, my aunt left me in the hospital. I wasn't allowed to leave until tomorrow.

My room was pretty nice so I had no problems staying for a little longer. But.. something had happened

The nurses were like 'Y/N? What's this injury on your stomach? It looks like a really bad infection, but we can't pin point what the infection is. What happened? "

So like I'm fucked. They're going to do blood tests tomorrow too. They're gonna find EJ's antibiotics that aren't drugs of course!!!!!!

I was in a grumpy mood since they shut the lights and locked the door at 7 pm because they thought I'd escape.

Okay, my aunt thought I'd escape so she asked them to lock it.

She thinks I'm a delinquent now. The window was left open just slightly.

There was nothing to do. I was just left on the bed to die. I looked at my stomach wound.

I literally looked like a zombie. The skin around the wound was turning a scary grey.

I didn't have EJ's medication here either.
He said it was mandatory to take it daily.

Fuckity fuck.

I looked at the small TV in the corner of the room.

"Oy Ben come out"  I whispered, but paused when I noticed the security camera in the corner beeping and turning red, as a sign that it was on.

I squinted at it.

"Do yall really have to watch me like creeps?" I asked the camera. I sighed again, this time with a lot of frustration

Then my head turned to the window. Damn it- I have to do this. I grabbed the nearest thing and prepared my self mentally, before throwing it at the security camera.

I clapped in joy as the camera cracked and fell onto the floor. My aim was better than usual.

Now it was time to jump out the window-
I slowly stood up in agonizing pain.

"BOO!!" Someone growled at me as they suddenly poked me.

I screeched and almost fell over. "Fuck you!" I hissed when I saw it was Jeff. He laughed evilly as I threw the hospital pillows at him, he easily smacked them away.

"No you"

"Howd you get here?? It's third floor?" I asked in shock. I knew he came through the windows.

"I spiderman climbed the walls" he said monotonously as he pulled out a bottle from his pocket.

He shook it a bit just so I heard the pills inside

"Heads up girl" he said right before throwing the bottle into the air towards me.

It hit my eyeball.

OUCH

I put my hands on my eye instantly and cried. "FUCK MAN I CANT- just cause you say heads up doesn't mean I catch it you- you little-"

He held in a laugh and a smile as he watched me rage. "Sorry not sorry" he shrugged with a smirk.

I tiredly picked up the bottle and looked at it. Its EJ's. I looked up at him to ask him about it, but when I saw his face.

There was a small bruise near his eye. Looking at it made me flinch in pain. He seemed to be staring at me too

"Are you okay?" we both asked at the same time.

ohfuck

"Yes im fine thanks." Jeff replied

"I'm fine too"

...

..

"You're such a fucking liar" he snorted as he walked towards me.

"What about you huh? Who did that to you?" I pointed at his bruise

"Why even care?" he said, I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"Uh. Why not...? I'm not allowed to care but you are?" I asked

He smiled and shook his head.

For once he wasn't in his jokey dick head state which was like 99% of the time.

"Theres no reason to care for someone like me. I deserve every bad thing that happens."

"How could you say that?" I asked softly as the mood in the room changed

"You don't know me" he laughed, yet I could see how sad he was just by his eyes. He shrugged, "I'm on my man period"

"You're always on it" I murmured softly. "but...I wanna get to know you-"

This was the first time I attempted to show that I actually did like him.I anticipated for his reaction. If it was negative....fuck...

He tilted his head as he narrowed his eyes as if he was reading my thoughts. "That was cheesy. But thanks." He snorted as he came up to me and put out his fist

"The fuck is this?" I asked. He just stared at me and shrugged

"A fist bump.......?" He mumbled with confusion. I arched a brow and fist bumped him, awkwardly.

"Uh. Jeff. I know our relationship is shit. Like yeah you tried to kill me, and I'll get you back one day but like- you're a pretty nice guy" I smiled at him.

I legit didn't even know what I was saying anymore. I nervously anticipated his reaction.

"You're a fucking dork" he huffed under his breath, I could barely make out what he had said.

Then in my surprise, he pulled me into his arms. What the fuck. Who has possessed him??

"Uh- Jeff...?" I murmured as I gently hugged him back, when my arms wrapped around him, I could feel him tense up. I was going to question him, but he didn't let me speak.

He stopped me by holding me even tighter.

The familiar warmth I had felt before, came back.It wrapped around me, calming me almost immediately.

I gently laid my head on his chest as he held me. Exactly when I was getting use to his hug, he broke it and took a big step back.

"Well...Fuck." Was the only thing he said as he stared at me with a dead look in his eyes. "That was weird"

"Your vocabulary is literally just swear words" I mumbled back to him.

He muttered some words under his breath grumpily as he began to walk away from me.

He looked embarrassed and angry at how embarrassed he was.

I couldn't help but snicker at his expression.

"Why the hell are you laughing...?" He asked

"Why'd you randomly hug me?" I asked, switching the topic

"Because I-.. cause I fucking can" he growled as he turned and head towards the window.

"Jeff..." I called out for him

He turned his head.

"Can I go outside with you?"

"Fuck no" he immediately said

"Why not?? Fine fuck you im jumping out the window" I pushed him aside as I walked towards it

Jumped before, I'll do it again- HOLY SHIT. I stopped at the ledge.I looked down and instantly I swallowed my words.

It was so fucking high, I'd immediately die.

"Well? Jump" Jeff mocked me as he watched with amusement

I glared at him.I stood up on the ledge.I was super unbalanced, even though I was scared shitless I could force out a "I'm doing it"

"Jokes. I'm not ready to die" I laughed as I jumped off back onto the floor and fell as a result of my left leg not working anymore.

"That's what I thought" he mumbled as I saw him stretch.

Then out of nowhere he ran towards the window and PARKOUR JUMPED out of the window.

I got up as quickly as I could and limped to the window.

"Jeff??" I called out

"Present" he called back

I looked down to see him holding onto the ledge

My eyes watched  as he stepped down on the ledges, cracks, whatever the could use, until he finally made it to the bottom

He jumped onto the ground and stared at me with amusement

"Well? You coming?" He asked

I peered out with fear.Then I looked back into the room.I stared at him like he was a maniac-..well.. I guess he kinda is.

He crossed his arms "Aw you scared?" He mocked me in a baby voice.

"Come on! Don't worry about falling! You'll just break a few bones" he laughed evilly. He was just about to leave with his hands in his pocket

"YOLO!" I cried as I jumped and go onto the small ledge that he was on before.

"OY !! Don't do that! What the fuck it was a joke!! DONT MOVE" he yelled as he watched me hang off the ledge in fear

"JEFF CATCH ME YA BITCH" I yelled

"FUCK YOU IM LEAVING" he yelled back

Then at that moment I let go.

I saw the expression on his face. It was fucking poker as I saw him hesitate. He was either gonna leave and leave me to fall or catch me

He gave me the middle finger as I saw him about to run for it but I smooshed his ass.

I laid on top of his back in slight pain.
It was a okay fall, HE CUSHIONED ME AHAHAHHA

"Thank you Jeffy for being my big pillow" I mumbled as I sat up and stretched. I was still sitting on top of his back

I peered at him since he wasn't responding or moving. Oh crap did I kill him?

"My back..." he groaned "Fuck seriously get off.."

I got off and laughed at him, but the laughter stopped when he actually looked really hurt.

I really wanted to make an insult, but... I shouldn't . He winced as I gently touched his back.

"I can't-" he hissed when he tried to get up. I rolled him over and I heard him whine in pain like a puppy. I felt guilty now.

"Are you...okay?" I asked with worry as I tried to help him up.

"Joking!" He suddenly laughed and once again he suddenly grabbed me into another hug. He had a happy expression.

I felt his strong arms around me. I was even worried that he could feel my heart rapidly beating.

But instantly his face turned into confusion then horror when he realized what he was doing. He immediately pushed me away from him gently and stood up.

"..Well-.. this is awkward...my bad..." he said uncomfortably as he stared at me. I was in shock at what just happened. I turned to him for an explanation. Today he was just so huggy.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I could see that he didn't know what to say, so he just started running away from me.

I chased after him as quickly as I could. "BOY DONT RUN-." I screeched as I followed behind him.

Katzenminze
(K a T n I p)

Nextestimateduodateee: 0-14

Katnip x 2 = dissapointment

Essssstim ated Urpdaye?? :idek my dudes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
7.2K 188 22
This story is about a young girl who's father died when she was still at a young age and her mother abuses her. One night she gets a visit from a per...
495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
302K 7.3K 25
"Now now.." Jeff's gruff voice whispered into your ear as he pinned you against the wall of your bedroom walls with his knife pressed against your ne...