The Tyrant Princess

By libertiaxx

A mysterious box crashed into the guild. It was identified to belong to the Kou Empire. More

목차
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷(1-6)
열다섯(1-6)
토론!
Book 2!
안녕하세요 :)

2.1K 46 17
By libertiaxx

둘(Two): To Sindria, we go!

"Thank you so much for accompanying me," Hisui bowed to them,"I got really nervous for this gathering so I went and invite you guys with me,"

"It was no problem at all, anything for a friend," Lucy smiled at her.

"This gathering is really important, so I want this to happen," Hisui smiled at them,"With you guys as witness,"

"With or without witness, everyone would remember your kindness, your highness," Jellal said.

"You flatter me, Jellal-san," Hisui giggled,"Everything I did was for the sake of everyone,"

"Spoken like a true queen there," Lucy commented.

"Why don't you call change to the garments I specifically ordered to be made," Hisui said, ad the servants one by one hand it to them.

They looked at it, and changed. Lucy was having a bit of hesitation because of her background.

No. You are not Xiaomei anymore. You are Lucy Dragneel. No one is going to notice you as Xiaomei.

"Is this really necessary?" Gray said, looking at his clothes.

"We have to be really formal there," Hisui said,"So bear with it for a while,"

"I ain't complaining, it looks good," Romeo said, and turned to his fiance,"Right, Wen?"

"Yeah, I love it too," Wendy bowed to Hisui,"Thank you, Your Highness,"

"You're welcome," Hisui smiled.

"I agree with them, it's comfortable," Erza said, as Jellal nodded in agreement.

"Gray-sama, don't take it off, okay?" Juvia remained him.

"I know," Gray sighed, and turned to Natsu,"How come you're so calm about this,"

Natsu shrugged,"Probably, Zeref made me wear this kind of clothes back in Alvarez. For me to be more 'imperial prince-like',"

"Why the hell are we matching anyway?!" Gray exclaimed.

"It made you guys more like brothers, you know," Lucy commented.

"Lucy..! You look so beautiful!" Hisui complimented,“The head dresses suits you perfectly! As if you were born to wear those!”

"Not beautiful as you, Hisui," She gracefully smiled,“But I'm flattered by your compliments,”

"Okay, change back, I just wanna see you guys in those clothes, you guys will wear that in the gathering," Hisui said to them, they nodded and did what was told.

"Now," Arcadios lead them,"Let us go. To Sindria,"

It was a peaceful ride, aside from the constant fights of Natsu and Gray, it was peaceful.

"So, we are making make a stop at Reim Empire for the first night rest, then another stop to Heliohapt to stay there for the another night, on the third day, we will reach Sindria," Arcadios said, as all of them circled the map.

| this is the only thing that I could find, sorry |

"Why is it so far away?" Natsu groaned. The ship they were in was customized for Dragon Slayer. And it wasn't a ship, it was an aircraft lended by Alvarez.

"Don't complain okay," Lucy smacked him at the head,"It's only natural since Sindria is far south-eastern,"

"Lucy is right," Erza said,"Our job here is to protect and accompany the queen. So don't complain,"

Lucy stared at the map. She was staring where Kou Empire is.

The empire seems fine... Kouen must have taken care of it for a long time, huh?

“Illumi,” She whispered as soon as everyone left.

Illumi is an expressionless young man. He has very long, jet black hair, usually combed behind his head as well as large, black, pupil-less eyes.

He bowed in respect to her,“Yes, Lady Xiaomei,”

He and his family is very well aware that she's alive. And knows her very well.

“Search this King Sinbad, and the Seven Seas Alliance for me,”

“Very well,”

It was night when they arrived at Reim Empire. After meeting the Magi, and High Priestess of the Empire, Titus, they have been accepted within the walls of Reim.

It was nightfall, they had returned to their chambers. It was unfortunate for Natsu to hear, so she moved to the palace garden.

“Lady Xiaomei, I've got what you want,” Illumi kneeled, hand the scroll to her while looking down.

Lucy took the scroll and read it. Somewhere else, Titus can't sleep, so he decided to walk around the palace. He stopped his steps when he heard voice.

“... Holder of seven djinns?” The woman laughed,“And a first-class singularity? He's pretty weak, to me that is,”

Lucy-san? Wait... Holder of Seven Djinns? Sinbad?! What is she planning?! Titus panicked in his mind.

“Seven Seas Alliance, on par with Kou? That is surprising,” He heard her chuckled,“A single Singularity was able to do such a thing? Impressive,”

“Illumi,” There's another person?! Titus had his eyes widen in shock,“Continue to observe this Sinbad, make sure he doesn't oppose a threat to Kouen any futher,”

“Very well, Lady Xiaomei,” The presence of the other person completely disappeared.

“Luce? What are doing here?” Another person arrived, Titus recognized it very well. It was the man with dragon aura. Natsu.

There was a silence. Before he spoke once more,“Luce... You didn't do research on Sinbad, did you?”

“I had to make sure,” Her voice held stubbornness in it.

“I thought you wanted to be thought dead to the Kou Empire, Luce? Why are you doing this?”

Thought dead? Don't tell me she's a part of Kou Empire.

“You wouldn't understand the feeling of being the eldest child. After all, you're the youngest Dragneel,” She snarled.

“Don't use that tone on me, woman. Now tell me, why are you searching on Sinbad?”

“I had to make sure!” She stressed,“That HE would not hurt Kouen! I had to make sure that my brother is safe!”

Brother?! She's a Ren!? He frankly thought.

She was making a tantrum, when it went quiet. Titus peaked, and saw that the older male was hugging her, and she was crying.

“Shh. Luce, I know you still care. But I'm pretty sure Sinbad is a nice person. So, please leave him alone,”

“Okay,” She said through the sobs.

It was morning, and they bid farewell to the people of Ishgar. And mages travelled and was soon reaching heliohapt. But a storm came, and the strong wind was washing their ship way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 589 14
hope you enjoy Gruvia Nalu Jerza Gajevy! mainly gajevy.. WARNING :I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL HIRO MASHIMA DOES!
553K 15.9K 55
The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other guilds awaited them and unexpected moments...
4.7K 61 21
Many children of the fairy tail ships? Gone. Will they reunite with their parents? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.
92K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...