๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ โƒ ๐–ผ๐—Ž...

By amourephemere52

๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐— 5 ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—†๐—‰... More

โฐ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œโฑ
โฐ1- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พโฑ
โฐ2- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—…โฑ
โฐ4- ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พโฑ
โฐ5- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œโฑ
โฐ6-๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—โฑ
โฐ7- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พโฑ
โฐ8- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐—„๐–พโฑ

โฐ3- ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—†๐—‰๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พโฑ

320 12 5
By amourephemere52

//A.N.//
The first two chapter and that one is all happening the same day. I know it's like a long ass day but I just want to introduce the characters properly.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

After supper, María and her roommate made their way to the cabin of bear. María was sad she didn't get to see Claire and Jakob. She said to herself that maybe she'll see them tonight at the campfire to help her feel better.

"Are you okay? You seem upset"

Marie asked which cause the teenager to look up. María placed a strand of hair behind her ear and replied

"Hum.. yeah everything's good"

Marie raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Everything's doesn't seem good though."

The blond girl sighed

"You know what? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I can make you feel better"

María looked up from the ground to meet Marie's eyes. María wondered what her new friend had in mind by "making her feel better". María's eyes widened when a dirty thought when through her head. Marie looked at her in confusion then began to laugh

"Omg no! That not what I meant. I meant something to help you feel better like chocolate"

Marie said between laughter.

"Yeah I want chocolate"

The latina replied with a wide smile on her face. Marie nodded.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

María sat on her bed, waiting for Marie to take the chocolate from her secret stash. They started to eat when somebody knocked at the door. María swallowed her bite of chocolate, got up then swept her hands on her pants.

"Dont worry I'll get it"

She answered the door and saw the boy she kneeled otherwise called Kwest. He stood there with his hand scratching the back of his neck

"So hum... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the campfire with me? You know... as hum... an apology. I should've never cat called you, you're just very pretty"

He just kept rambling on. María cut him off by agreeing to go with him to the campfire. Which made kwest sigh in relief.

"Okay good thank you"

He replied with a smile

"I'll pick you up at 7 PM huh.. no 7:30 PM"

María chuckled at his nervousness.

"Okay I'll be ready by 7:30, then"

She closed the door softly after Kwest left.

"Who's that dude?"

Marie asked after seeing María being nervous from that interaction.

"He's kwest"

"No shit sherlock but who is he?"

The latina sighed. She just wanted to relax a little bit because this day has been exhausting. Too much social interaction in María's opinion. She looked everywhere in the room but Marie.

"He's the guy that catcalled me"

She mumbled quickly but María being the luckiest girl alive, Marie heard. You could see the disgust in Marie's face.

"Really you're going with the guy that catcalled you? Even if he apologized it doesn't change things. You know that right?"

María rubbed her face with her hand.

"Don't you think I know. I just didn't know how to say no. So now I'm kinda stuck with him. But you know what, maybe it's not gonna be that bad"

Marie hit her with a side look. María tried to think positively by saying that things will go great but María being the social expert she is, she knew that, deep down, it wouldn't work out well. She couldn't help but think about Omar. Will he be there too? María bit her lip at the thought. She caught a glance at the clock : 6:30 PM. She had an hour before Kwest would come to "pick her up" (let's be honest they were just gonna walk less than 5 minutes together) so María went to take a nap.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

María was woken up by a beautiful voice singing. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she quickly noticed that it was Marie singing.

"Woah you sing so well"

For a response Marie screamed.

"Oh fuck! Sorry I thought that you were still sleeping."

Marie closed her laptop and stared awkwardly at María while white people smiling at her //A.N: lmaoo idk how else to say it tho// María thought that Marie had a great voice and she didnt know why Marie would be "ashamed" of it.

"I sing too"

Marie looked at her with a genuine smile.

"That's cool"

María nodded awkwardly so she just played one of her song to Marie. At the end of the song Marie was bumping her head to the rhythm.

"Now that I showed you one of my songs, you have to show me one of yours"

That's what Marie did even though her brain told her not to because in her opinion María would laugh at her. Just as she played the music María was hooked to the beat. Then, when Marie started singing, María's jaw dropped.

"Wooow you're so good Marie"

Marie sighed in relief that María wasn't making fun of her. So they just played music back and forth until 7:30 PM.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

María started to sweat when she heard a knock at the door. The blond girl turned down the music and gave María two thumbs up. María answered the door and at the same time she put on her sweatshirt. Kwest was there, standing awkwardly in the doorway. He was wearing a brown/black/white camouflage jacket with white supreme cap. María had to be honest with herself, he was good looking. María realised that they were staring at each other for way too long so, just to avoid any weirdness, she chose to say something.

"Wanna go?"

To which Kwest nodded. During the five minutes walk, they made small talk. On María's side, the conversation was weird but tolerable. On Kwest's point of view, he thought María was a nice girl but she was a bit too much like his friend, Omar, at first. Kinda awkward and gives you short answer but nonetheless it wasn't annoying.

They took seats near the fire and near Kwest's friends. María was already bored out of her mind because the boys were talking about some girl on instagram that they all follow. Claire and Jakob running to get seats caught María's attention. She sighed in relief to see her friends her again. She thought that she should tell Kwest she was gonna see her friends for awhile and come back after, but when she saw him so absorbed in the boy's conversation, she choose not to.

"MARÍAAAAA"

Claire screamed. Jakob put his hands over his ears to not hear Claire's screeches. María ran up to them, she felt that something weird happened with them but didn't bother to ask. María told them what happened during the day. Claire was shrieking.

"Omg that's so cute! He invited you to apologize awwww. Maybe you should give him a chance."

María and Jakob made eye contact and shook their heads together.

"I think she should talk more to that Omar dude since she had a connection with him"

Jakob said and that caused María to smile and nodding her head.

"Omg yesss he's cute too"

María rolled her eyes because she knew Claire too well: she always ships everybody with everybody.

"Alright everybody please take seats. We'll begin the opening ceremony."

One of the camp counselor yelled. María waved to her friends and walked towards her seat near Kwest. When she sat, she saw someone that wasn't there before, Omar. The young woman found herself stuck between Kwest and Omar. Omar began to notice that she was uncomfortable. She just sat there in silence with her hands on both of her knees. Kwest wasn't talking to her even though he invited her, so Omar did the first step.

"Hey"

The Latina smiled and replied with the same one-word answer. Eventually the small talk began to be very awkward and unpleasant. They were both nervous.

"Can I be honest?"

Omar raised an eyebrow at María's question.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Look I am very exhausted from all the social interaction. Can we cut off the small talk and maybe talk about something else. Like music?"

The young man felt a wave of relief rush through his body.

"Yes please"

The latina chuckled.
So that's what they did. They talked about music and their favorite artist like tame impala, for instance, and their album: currents or lonerism. They also discovered that they both made music too, in their free time.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

During the night, Liano pointed to Kwest, María and Omar laughing together. Jealousy took over Kwest. He cut off their conversation by offering María some chips.

"No thank you. I don't really like chips"

"Well do you want anything else? I can get you something if you want to."

María couldn't handle any more interaction with people.

"I'm good, thanks Kwest. I think I'm gonna go sit with my friends."

Kwest gave her a sad smile before she got up and left. Behind her, María could hear the boys fighting but she didn't really care.

"MARÍAAAAA"

Jakob screeched this time. María sat on the grass because no more seats were available. She didn't mind, she just wanted to sit down in silence and watch the fire as the flames were dancing. //A.N: in french it makes sense idk if it does in English tho//

═════════ ❃ ═════════

At 10 PM, María couldn't keep her eyes open. The wisest decision was to go to bed. Before going to bed, María went to tell Gladys goodnight. Just as she left the kitchen, she saw Omar sitting in the cafeteria writing something.

"You okay?"

The young woman yelled from across the cafeteria.

"Yeah hum.. I'm just writing"

María sat at the same table as Omar. She saw the title of a song: dontmakemefallinlove. Before she could see the rest of the rest, Omar snatched the paper. He chuckled nervously. María genuinely smiled at him because she understood, she understood that sometimes you don't want people to read your personal things or songs. So she didn't ask anymore questions.

"Goodnight Omar"

"Good night María"

María's heart fluttered. Her name sounded so good coming from his mouth. He was actually one of the only people that didn't mess up her name.

Laying in her bed, María wasn't as sleepy as before. She couldn't but think about everything that happened and ask herself many questions like: Why were the boys fighting? Why was Jakob and Claire weird? What was Omar writing? And whatnot. //A.N: everytime I see this I laugh just because of the TV show disjointed// She couldn't sleep anymore.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

The hot water hit her skin and she quivered. She sang along to Marie's song. The one about the summer depression (which María found relatable af). She got out of the shower, she put on a pyjama and brushed her teeth. Nothing exciting but when she stepped out the bathroom to see Liano, she almost had a heart attack.

"What the fuck Liano?"

María whisper yelled.

"Oh shit sorry María"

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"I've come to talk to you about Omar"

"Why?"

The young woman crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Liano. Liano sighed.

"Do you like him?"

María scoffed.

"Stalker much?"

"No María I'm serious."

"Look I get that you're trying to "protect" your friend and all but don't try to talk to me at 11 PM after I've taken my shower. Okay?"

Liano snickered. He put his hands up in defense.

"Alright you got me"

María got back in her room and laid in her bed. Plugging in her headphones,playing bruise cruise by puma blue, she turned on her side and fell asleep.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

//A.N//

Yayyy a chapter:)
I've been meaning to post for so long but I could only post it tonight. I know some of my shit doesn't make sense or it's repetitive but it's because English isn't my first language so the stuff I write may make sense in french but not in English tho:(
But yeahhh this chapter is long and the day is finished. FINALLLYYY.
But yeah lmk what you think pwease:)

Amourephemere52 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 20 20
โ–ผใƒปแดฅใƒปโ–ผ ๐Ÿค ๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป ๐š‚๐™ด๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™บ๐™พ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ , ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ,๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๏ฟฝ...
421K 16.9K 67
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ
568 31 11
Four charming boys What's more to say. ๐ŸŒฑPhotograph to the faithful owner not me๐ŸŒฑ Start date: 8/1/15 Finished:7/14/17
181K 4.5K 21
"Guys, this is Yukiko. She's my cat." "Um, but that's a girl." "We're aware." |Teen Wolf| AU |