❰4- 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾❱

A loud air horn echoed through the camp. María was jolted awake by the noise. María started dressing up. She looked at her left only to see Marie still asleep.

"Marie wake up!"

"No mom... give me five more minutes."

Marie turned to her side and pulled her blanket to cover her head. María sighed. Suddenly an idea came into her mind: waking up Marie like her own mother would. So María put on salsa music on her phone and started dancing. She turned the lights on, opened the curtains and shook off Marie's blanket.

"¡Marie levántate!"

"Okayyyy. I'm up! Geez."

María smiled at her genius idea to get Marie out of bed.

"Good, today we have a lot to do."

"Like what?"

Marie asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Haven't you heard the air horn?"

The blond raised an eyebrow

"No, what does it mean?"

"It means that we should go to the cafeteria because breakfast is ready."

Marie yawned while stretching her arms

"Why does it have to be this soon though?"

"Well today is the first day of activities"

The blond nodded and jumped out of bed. She put on a clean pair a pants or at least somewhat clean then put on a hoodie, not even bothering to put a bra on. The roommates made their way to the cafeteria.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

"Oh god, I shouldn't have eaten that much. I'm gonna throw up."

Marie laughed at María's comment. They were walking inside their cabin, holding their bellies like pregnant women.

"María!"

María turned around to see Liano. She sent a confused look to Marie, who sent one back. Marie shrugged and left to go to her room to which María sighed.

"What?"

Liano stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Well, you know... Yesterday you didn't answer my question"

María rolled her eyes.

"Sorry Liano but my answer is the same as yesterday."

"Aight cool."

"Okay cool, pero don't ask that again 'cause even if I did, it's none of business"

María crossed her arms on her chest, eyeing the boy in front of her. Liano smiled at her and María calmed down then smiled at him before she pulled her hand out for him to shake.