New Boy, Bad Girl

By r54ever___

A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants... More

The Smirk
Official first chapter
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Authors Note
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chaoter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter tewenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Author's Note

Chapter fifteen

463 15 2
By r54ever___

Laura's Pov

What the heck is wrong with Ross?! I texted him an hour ago and he hasn't texted back! He does know that I can see when he reads the text right? Well he read it! Ugh! I don't know what to think! Rydel doesn't even know what's going on! She said he's been acting strange at home too. I really hope I'm just freaking out over nothing. Yeah he's probably just busy and will text me later. Yeah that's it. He's just busy.

Rydel knew I was about to lose my mind thinking about this so she invited me and Raini to the mall with her. I honestly didn't want to go. Yesterday Ross said he had a family thing but that was yesterday.... Not today and I didn't even think to ask Rydel about that..... I should trust Ross so I won't ask. I went to the mall anyway. Maybe it'll get my mind off thing after all.

(Two hours later still at the mall)

I still had Ross on my mind and I was getting tired of shopping so I decided I'd go to the bathroom to get away for a few minutes. Rydel and Raini were fangirling over their outfits they were picking out so they just waved me off. I was on my way to the bathroom but something caught my eye. It's was the familiar blonde that I fell in love with. He was talking to a girl. They were probably just friends. I started to walk up to him but what I saw next stopped me dead in my tracks. He kissed her.

Ross' Pov

"Ross?!" I pull away from May, the girl I just freaking kissed. I turn around to see Laura standing there.

"Laura! I can explain!"

"You know what?! Save it Ross! Just save it! I trusted you! I let you in when it was the hardest thing for me to ever do! And you knew that! You knew how hard it was for me! And worst of all..... I loved you."

She ran away crying. Crying! How could I do that! Why did I kiss May!!???

"Ross baby, forget about that slut. She's not worth it." May said grabbing my forearm.

"Get off me. Never talk to me or look at me again!" I growled at her. She just smirked and walked aways.

I can't believe I done that. I can't believe it. Why did I make such a jerk move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.1K 51
This is about a girl named Laura and her story of falling hard and fast in love and things not going how she planned. Can she make it through them al...
60.4K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
47.9K 1.4K 41
This is my version of a Raura story and its like twilight kinda but with only the wolfs and drama.Here's a little summary So there was a girl named...
18.3K 293 93
Well Ross lynch is a popular boy who is dating a girl called miaia Mitchell. Laura marano was the new girl to Marino high she gets a boyfriend alread...