The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

Black Magic and Times Anger

18.5K 186 16
By TrueRisingFTW

Palkia and Dialga had been observing the word known as a Earthland from the sky for a couple of hours now.

Unfortunately, they haven't been able to find any trace of the power and it was frustrating for them.

"This is bad, we can't find any sign of him anywhere, if it's him that is which it most likely is." Palkia groaned. "We might have to check much more thorough then we are now."

"Agreed, searching from up here is getting us nowhere." Dialga agreed. They turned into their human forms and were about to fly down.

When Palkia noticed that Dialga had stopped moving, he looked up towards his brother and looked with a calculating gaze.

He then narrowed his eyes as he saw Dialga's own eyes flash red as he began growling. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sensing a disturbance in the flow of time, someone is manipulating it without permission." Dialga growled.

"What, you're serious?" Dialga nodded as Palkia narrowed eyes. "Then you should go, doing something like that is a big taboo."

"I know. I'm going to need you to make a portal back to the world before, it seems to be coming from there." Palkia nodded before holding his hand out as a portal opened.

"Just use telepathy to talk to me and I'll come over and pick you up, I'll continue the search in the meantime."

"Alright, good luck."

With that, Dialga flew through the portal that Palkia created.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga shot out of the portal on the other end as he narrowed his eyes and looked around. He then sensed something happening in the northern direction.

"I swear, whatever they did in the few days in this multiverse, they're going to feel my wrath!" Dialga roared. He then flew in the northern direction.

Dialga had noticed that a few hours over in Earthland was a couple days in this world, and whatever the devils and the other factions managed to do during their absence wasn't something he was going to leave alone.

When he arrived, he looked down with narrowed eyes, there was a big magic circles in the sky with multiple from what he sensed were magicians surrounding a building.

He then looked closer to see the devils along with members of the other factions, he didn't question it though as he saw the leader of the fallen angels himself fighting against a devil.

It was a man named Azazel, he was fighting the devil which Dialga recalled when he looked into the history of this world that her name was Katerea Leviathan, the true heir to the Leviathan family.

The others were two of the current Satans of the underworld, along with Rias and her peerage, Michael the leader of the angels. Along with a couple others which Dialga honestly couldn't even bother looking into right now.

"Whatever is happening here, it seems to be a some interruption to a meeting they've been having with that woman interrupting it." Dialga concluded. He had just looked a bit in time to see what the reason for the quarrel was. "And there seems to be a traitor..."

Dialga glanced his eyes towards a certain silver haired male who was in Balance Breaker form. It was none other than Vali, the White Dragon Emperor.

"Never thought you would side with Katerea, Vali." Azazel said. The mentioned person just smirked under his helmet.

"Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about ruling the word and reshaping it. In fact, none of the members of the Khaos Brigade do, except Katerea."

"I suspected as much, it seemed a bit low for you to team up with her." Azazel smirked. "And the Khaos Brigade, the leader's Ophis, isn't it?"

"Khaos Brigade, what a pathetic name..." They all stopped and turned as they heard the voice, they all were confused except for Rias and her group who widened their eyes.

It was none other than Dialga, he was waking towards them all with blank eyes and arms crossed. Sirzechs, the current devil king, noticed his sisters reaction.

"Rias, you know that boy?"

"Y-Yes, he's one of the people we told you all about at the meeting..." Rias answered. This caused them all to look at the boy with interest and shock as well.

Vali looked intrigued as he was now looking at the boy in a new light of sorts. "So, that's the one known as Echo."

"So, that's one of them, the ones that could destroy even sacred gears." Azazel mused. He had certainly not expected a child.

"I was incredibly busy with a task that my father had given me, then I sensed a disturbance in time. So, who the hell was the cause!" Dialga demanded.

Dialga certainly didn't looked happy in the slightest, his eyes were glowing red as he was giving out an audible growl.

They widened their eyes as a small amount of power leaked out from Dialga, it was enough to show that they were all already insignificant to him.

Even the leaders of the three factions were feeling incredibly insignificant.

"I'm not going to wait long!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia was now walking through a forest that was on a small island. It had a large tree on it and gave off a sign of good magic.

"This place seems to hold quite the significant amount of magic power, whatever this place is. Man, this is when I need Dialga..." Palkia sighed.

On e Palkia had landed, he first noticed a strange barrier of sorts, something that was stopping time in place.

"If Dialga sees this then he's going to go on a rampage..." Palkia frowned. "But, it seems to be weakening, so maybe Dialga will let it go this time."

He continued to search the island for any trace of the dark energy, but was having no luck, but he perked up when his senses picked something up.

"Hm~? I sense a powerful magic, something that spells death." Palkia muttered. He walked towards the source which seemed to be through a bunch of bushes.

When Palkia arrived, he found himself looking at a man with black hair and wearing robes, he was standing looking down at a pond.

Palkia narrowed his eyes at the man, he felt a familiar magical energy from him. 'This power, it feels similar to that fool Ankhseram. Is he cursing more people again?'

"Who are you?" Palkia looked at the man who asked. He could tell from his expression that he held great sorrow.

"Shouldn't you give your name first, before asking for someone else's?"

"That's true, my name is Zeref." The man looked at Palkia expecting a reaction, but was surprised to get nothing. "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Should I be? If it's about your kind of magic then no." Palkia stated. He then began walking towards Zeref. "My name is Vast Space."

"Wait! Please, don't come any closer! I don't want to end up killing you like many others!" Zeref cried. Palkia didn't stop though.

Zeref was surprised to see Palkia not even flinching as a black surge of death magic bursted from Zeref and made its towards the boy.

Zeref was more than shocked when Palkia moved his hand to the right before swiping it away like a fly, someone had just nullified his magic and he didn't know what to say.

The boy made it look like a simple task as such as swatting a small fly away. Whoever this person was, they weren't normal.

"So, I was right. You seem to wield the Curse of Contradictions, and the magic from that fool Ankhseram." Palkia stated.

Zeref took a step back from this, this boy knew the person who had cursed him and seemed to have a small dislike for the person.

"Wh-Who are you?" Zeref stuttered. Palkia just stared into Zeref's eyes without blinking as the tension in the air was thick.

"I suppose I can introduce myself truthfully , but, you have to swear to me to keep it a secret." Palkia's eyes glowed red at this, Zeref nodded his head as he actually felt fear. "My name, is Palkia. The Dragon God of Space."

If Zeref was scared before, he certainly was now. He hd heard legends of Palkia. Said to be a dragon of power over space itself.

"You're just a legend, aren't you...? A being that was depicted as the ruler of space, watching over everyone along with the one known as Dialga, the one that controls time... and both being far stronger than even Acnologia."

"That would be correct, and it seems that the weakling Ankhseram has given you that curse for longer than the limit has allowed, I'll deal with him later, but for now..."

Zeref listened to everything that Palkia had said, but the next thing made him widen his eyes in complete shock.

"We should remove that curse of yours."

(O)-(O)-(O)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others