sean and kaycee - one shots

By ohmyseaycee

stories of my favorites, sean and kaycee. [lowercase intended] cover- cathyliz More

before you read!
sean lew.
not today.
maybe a little more.
he loved me too early.
hawaii trip.
im so sorry.
he loved me too early. pt 2
jealousy.
i deserved better.
baby.
numb.
bad dream.
my favorite star.
black and blue.
stay.
it wasn't meant to be.
reunite.
unexpected.
reunite pt. 2.
break.
maybe.
happy birthday.
not because of me.
in a heartbeat.
so do i.
soulmate.
soulmate pt 2.
twenty four hours.
change the world.
it's not our time.
change the world pt 2.
anesthesia.
paralyzed.
end my suffering.
take me far from here.
fake it till we make it.
anesthesia (2)
cut the ropes.
behind the scenes.
hold your peace.
is this a dream?
free me.
forever.
already gone.
step by step.
chicago.
when the party's over
it was cold outside
sunflower season.
that's us.
cross the line.
coming out.
sunflower season [extended]
let you love me.
long distance.
tell me a story.
single parenting.
single parenting (2)
I promise.
sunshine.
2:00 am.
the bookstore
something like that.
just like old times
i wish we could go back.
i can't wait.
you and me.
bond touch.
it's time for me to go.
iceland.
there will come soft rains.
rebuild.
where are you?

unlovable.

2.4K 85 28
By ohmyseaycee

hey! i wrote this in like 30 minutes which means it isn't good so sorry :,(

ily guys :)

-kami 🌻

"kayc, i didn't know you were coming over." sean yelped absolutely flabbergasted as he tightened the towel that loosely hung on his waist.

"oh sh-" kaycee cried as she scavenged for the nearest pillow, covering her eyes.

"kaycee, it's fine! i'm completely covered, you're not going to see anything you don't want to see." he winked.

"you're disgusting, lew." she said throwing the pillow at him, which was the first mistake of the night. his towel slipped right off, falling straight to the floor completely exposing him.

"OH MY GOD." kaycee screamed as she once again covered her eyes. " i didn't see anything i promise!"

she slowly peeled away her fingers, opening her eyes as sean stood before her. he broke out in laughter as a frown hung on her lips, anger slowly filling her eyes. "you jerk. " she cursed as she threw herself at him.

"my mom texted me and told me you were here, so i took it upon myself to mess with you a bit. that's why i have the towel over my shorts." he said winking as she laid under him, trying to land a few punches.

"kaycee! come on, you've been gone forever!" serris yelled from the room across. "sean, please leave kaycee alone, tonight is our night!"

"wait, so you're here to hangout with my sister?!" sean asked, his voice thick of confusion.

"sorry, i need some girl time, sometimes." she said, as she slipped out from under him and towards the door. "don't worry, lew. you'll get your time."

-

"hey sorry about that. your brother is a handful." kaycee exaggerated.

"it's fine, now let's get started on our movie marathon!" she said as she put the bowl overflowing with popcorn between them.

during the middle of watching divergent, serris sat up as paused the movie. "what the hell serris! i wanted to know who was beating up tris!"

"kaycee, i need to ask you something. and i need you to be completely honest with me." she said as she grabbed kaycee's hand.

"yeah, of course."

"do you love my brother?"

"of course i love-"

"no kaycee, do you love him more than a best friend?"

"um, serris. is that really important, right now?" she hummed, dropping her eyes to their intertwined hands.

"i don't know, serris. i really don't." she murmured, meeting her eyes. "he's different than anyone i've ever met, he's always there for me, and i can't help but smile when i'm around him, he is my best friend, ser. i don't want to loose that."

"you're not going to loose that, kaycee. he is your best friend before anything else, and i know if you guys ever became more you guys can still be best friends, just because you're dating doesn't mean he can't be your best friend too."

"i'm scared, serris." kaycee croaked. "i love your brother, i love him so much. i'm just scared if i tell him, he won't feel the same way and i don't want to ruin what we have. i'm so scared of loosing him, i don't want to be left again." she whimpered, her cheeks wet with tears.

"again?"

"gabe was my best friend and then we became partners. we knew each other for years and i fell in love with him, but he didn't feel the same way. it scared him, knowing that my love for him wasn't the same love he had for me. so he completely cut me out of his life, stopped talking to me, pretended like he didn't know me whenever i saw him, he even told the choreographers to not pair us together." kaycee said with a sad smile.

"and it hurt. it hurt so bad knowing that my love for him was what tore us apart. and that's my problem, i love too hard. i'm 'unlovable', he said. and i'm starting to understand why."

"you're not unloveable, kaycee." sean whispered, as he stood in the door way. "i love you so much and not as a best friend."

"i'm not gabe, kayc. i would never leave you. and no matter what we become and whatever happens in our lives, i will never leave you." sean said as he sat down next to kaycee, pulling her head into his chest.

"and you know what, gabe is missing out on one hell of an amazing person and that's his lost." sean mumbled, placing a kiss against her tear soaked cheek.

"i love you so much, sean. im so sorry it's taken me so long to finally say it, but god i love you so much. i just don't want to loose you."
kaycee wept, her fingertips gently placed against his cheek.

"you're not going to loose me. my life would also be pretty boring without a weirdo like you in my life." he smiled, tears filling his eyes as well.

"how could i leave such a beautiful soul, like you?"

"hmm, if zendaya walked into this room right now and wanted to date you, would you leave?" kaycee teased.

"um hell yeah, i would."

kaycee crossed her arms, pursing her bottom lip out, as she pretended to be upset. "honestly, i would too."

kaycee could feel the laugh escaping his mouth, causing her head to his against his chest as he laughed. "but seriously." sean continues, controlling his laughter.

"you aren't unlovable because kaycee if you were, i wouldn't be in love with you." sean admitted, looking down at the girl who laid against his chest.

her smile didn't only appear on her lips, but it appeared in her eyes, in the way she talks, her laugh and it was only ever seen by sean. he is mainly the reason why kaycee is a walking smile.

sean lifted up her chin, getting lost in her hazel eyes as he watched how her lips fluttered from his eyes to his lips. "please." she hummed, as she saw the hesitation in his eyes.

he placed his hand on the side of her cheek, pulling her inches away from his lips. his lips hovered over hers, so close he swore he could hear her heart beating through her chest.

it felt as if everyone in the world has disappeared when his lips finally pressed against hers. his thumb caressed her cheek as his hand rested below her ear, their breaths mingling.

she felt as if he wasn't close enough, she wanted him close enough to her until there was no more space between them. their kiss was soft and slow, in a way words were unable to describe.

a smile danced on their lips as they pulled away, staring lovingly into one another's eyes. sean leaned down to place another kiss on her lips until he was interrupted. "did you forget i was here?" serris blared as she pulled the two apart.

"this is cute and all, but like can we finish the movie and then y'all can get back to that." she said waving her hands around at them.

"don't worry, sean. i'll make sure kaycee stops by your room before she leaves." serris winked as she basically pushed her brother out of the room.

"alright, where were we?" serris mumbled, stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

kaycee giggled, laying down as she peeled her attention back to the movie, her fingertips hovering over pink lips.

"maybe, i'm not so unlovable."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.3K 43
Here are short stories featuring Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice. I'm so proud of these kids, and what they are about to be years from now, and I can't help...
33K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.
6.2K 154 20
This book is dedicate to @Sean_Kaycee1234 thank you for helping my sister in ways you will probably never know. Where Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew get t...
13.6K 557 56
Fan-fiction! this story talks about Sean and Kaycee's life and also the people that surrounds them. On how they will handle and continue to overcom...