Supernatural God

By SulkyMantis

For disclaimer sake, I do not own nor created any character from DXD, this includes this the story. This is s... More

Self Creation
Masked Teacher
The Perfect Place
A New Problem
An Eventful Weekend
School Of Deceit
A Subtle Change
She's Really Trying To Consume Me?!
Sensei's Scent
This Is What Kids Like These Days?
Millions Of Years Too Young
Adopted Daughter
Moments Of Bliss
I'll Make Sure You Don't Even Reach The First Level Of Heaven
Is This Really What A Family Does?
Plucking Crow Feathers
First Friend And New Experiences
She's Definitely A...
Punishing A God
Reminiscing
Sisters By Creation
Yeah.... I'll Be Hiding In Here Tonight
Which Direction?
It's Already Complicated
Things You Should Not Desire
So We Finally Meet
It's Innocent, Isn't it?

A Commotion Caused By The White Fox

10.1K 190 54
By SulkyMantis

Well this was troubling.

I had expected many reactions but wasn't this a bit overboard? I quickly shook her awake before she stays out cold for the duration of break and miss class.

As she came to she looked at me confused and dazed for a moment before blushing a crimson shade of red much like the Gregory's hair.

"It's a bit rude to pass out like that when someone shows you their face you know? What am I suppose to think about that?" I decided to tease her for it.

She brought the notebook up to her face hiding behind it.

"S-s-s-sensei's too handsome!" She blurted out, sounding even more embarrassed as he tone went slightly higher.

It was the first time for me to see such a reaction and I found it a bit cute. The poor girl refused to look at me due to her embarrassment and seemingly out of unwillingness. What were her thoughts right now? Having had enough of this cute reaction I reached over and took her shield of embarrassment I mean her notebook.

"Not gonna draw me anymore miss Hibari?" I smiled slightly at her and she averted her gaze, her cheeks reddening once again.

"M-my ability is t-too low for this." She said still not looking at me.

Aren't you undermining your own talent?

I felt like asking this but I felt that isn't the case. She seemed to have honestly evaluated the chance of this but came to this conclusion, she knew her strengths and weaknesses properly when it came to this it seems.

"I'm not always gonna have my mask off so you might not get another chance like this in the future, are you certain about this?" I looked directly at her and said this in order for her to understand that this might be her only chance.

She looked at the ground in deep thought about this as I kept quiet to let her come to a decision. My phone rang at this moment.

There was only one person who had my number as of now so I knew who it was without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello Halona."

"Kami.. could we meet up real quick, I want to talk.." On her side of the phone she was playing with her hair as she looked at the picture that we took together yesterday. Naturally I didn't know this.

"Aren't we talking to each other right now though?" I asked in confusion.

"In person. I wanna talk with you in person." She said clearing my confusion. I smiled slightly and was about to reply before another voice interrupted.

"Kami-Sensei... Could I perhaps have your picture?" Hibari suddenly asked, not noticing I was on the phone.

"Well I guess that wouldn't be a problem really, just don't go around showing it alright?" I agreed to it with that condition as I felt that there really wasn't a problem. She then proceeded to take out her phone as I smiled a bit for the picture. She blushed again but still took the picture with a happy expression.

" Kami...what's that about?.." I heard Halona ask over the phone with her voice sounding really low... it felt ominous. Not wanting to lie to her I decided to tell her about it.

"Ah, one of my students is an excellent artist and had won a little challenge I proposed a before the weekend. The student who could remove my sunglasses would get to see my face, miss Hibari here had won by drawing me without them on today as she had seen me without them before." I gave the explanation up to that point before finishing with what currently happened." Miss Hibari felt that her talent was insufficient currently to draw my face after showing her and then proceeded to ask for a picture so she could possibly try in the future I presume."

There was silence for a moment before an audible cracking sound could be heard before the call disconnected. I frowned at this and tried to call again but the call wouldn't connect for some reason.

Hibari was still standing to the side with a happy expression as she seemed to not have noticed nor heard my conversation with Halona. There was a sudden burst of high magical energy toward the mountains as it flared up into the sky, the direction coming from home. The explosion of it luckily couldn't be seen by humans, but still seemed to feel a sense of dread as I could see on the expression of miss Hibari's face.

In the distance I could see Halona making her way down the mountain at a brisk pace, her energy fluctuating with each passing moment while the ground seemed to tremble with each step she took.

Well this is a problem. Luckily it doesn't seem like she's too upset or anything otherwise this town would've been gone in an instant. I pulled my mask up and put my sunglasses back on as I kept looking in her direction.

"Miss Hibari, return to class so long, I have something to take care of." I turn toward the door and made my way down the stairs. I saw both the little Gremory and Sitri devil walking down the stairs in a brisk pace while looking anxious and a bit fearful. When I came down to the front of the building they stood together with the rest of their peerage near the gate as they could feel the presence nearing the school.

So much for laying low and observing. They probably already contacted their respected households in order to get the Satan's here to deal with this problem. I swear Halona, there's no need to throw a fit because of a picture.

Snapping my fingers, I put all the normal students under a sleep spell as well as little Hyoudou since I didn't see him with the little Gremory and her peerage. The devils felt the release of the magic which caused them to look back in surprise when they saw me walking up to them.

"I had wanted to remain in the shadows for a bit longer but that went out of the window now." I said as I approached them with a audible sigh escaping my lips.

"Kami-Sensei?" Both sides ask in unison, bit didn't get a chance to question further as four different coloured magic circles appeared the next moment. Out from them emerged even more devils as well as all four of the Satans starting with Sirzechs Lucifer, then Serafall Leviathan, Aljuka Beelzebub and then Falbuim Asmodeus.

"What's the situation Rias?" Sirzechs asked the younger Gremory.

"We are uncertain as of yet, the person releasing the massive amount of magical has yet to destroy anything, but is steadily making their way over here." She gave a quick explanation in seriousness as she looked at her older brother before looking back at me who was slowly approaching with my hands in my pockets.

Sirzechs also noticed her gaze and was surprised seeing a masked individual coming from behind with sunglasses on.

"Who is this?" Aljuka Beelzebub asked as every devil took notice of me.

"One of the teachers, Kami-Sensei." Miss Shitori explained and I took out a hand and casually waved at everyone.

"Afternoon everyone, nice day today isn't it?" I asked smiling as I then held my hand up high, clicking my fingers again, but this time the sound was even more audible as it left the devils with a slight ringing in their ears. They felt a burst of magic from that action which suddenly made everything else besides magical beings come to a stand still, like time had stopped.

"Now it won't be inconvenient if something were to happen that might draw too much attention." I said as I walked pass them and stood directly at the front entrance, my arms folded as I patiently waited for Halona.

The devils were in wonder from the melodic voice, but the four great Satans and the devils from this school looked at me warily. The power to stop time itself was no simple matter so they looked at me in caution.

"Who exactly are you Mr Kami?" The young Leviathan Satan asked. I turned to her and only now noticed her attire which caused me to raise a brow.

"A magical girl?" I thought out loud which seemed to cause a slight stiffed chuckle from Beelzebub and an embarrassed look from her younger Sister. Before she could say something I interrupted her instead.

"I'm an observer little Leviathan, the four great Satans need not worry." I said this but all them immediately narrowed their eyes at me. It wasn't strange that I might have heard of them but never had they heard of me. The fact that I even went as far to call a Satan little was also a little off putting which made many of the devils unhappy. They didn't get a chance to say or do anything when suddenly the magical energy erupted once again and the person with it landed in front of the gate, the area now cracking under the sheer pressure of the energy alone.

Everyone else besides me stood there with their mouths agape at the beautiful white-silver haired woman giving of such a fearsome pressure that rivaled all four great Satans combined. The Satans stood ready for any sign that a conflict would occur as the woman slowly walked forward.

"Hello there Miss, I am Sirzechs Lucifer and would like to ask what the problem may be that has brought you to this realm and to this school." The devil proceeded to introduce himself in order to ileviat the seemingly stiff situation and asked why it was that she'd come here for.

Only the devils that went to school here recognized her since they had seen this beautiful woman before and looked toward me. Halona completely ignored the Satan as she came to a stop inches in front of me, looking up into my eyes behind the glasses. Her expression was one of anger, but also sadness.

"Take them off." She simply said and I complied as I took the sunglasses off, folding them and putting them into my pocket. My dark yellow eyes stared down into her deep blue ones in silence.

The devils were now watching in interest as they could see this was something between us.

"What's this really about Halona?." I asked cause this was too much for a simple picture. She didn't answer as she lowered her head and then started to hit my abdomen repeatedly in a slow pace as tears were running down her cheeks l, the force of her punches had created shockwaves that affected those behind me. The Satans were astonished by this and also the fact that I kept standing in the same place as I took these hits without complaint or retaliation.

There was the constant audible sound of bones broken every time she hit, but I never budged nor made a sound. After a few minutes of this she slowly stopped punching me as she pressed her face against my chest and continued to cry. For the first time, I felt something I never felt before as she cried into my chest. I never had this feeling before, but I felt like it was related to the little fox in front of me.

Her ears and and tail had popped out during her punches, exposing it for everyone to see. I think this is the first time i felt the need to do something like this, I slowly wrapped my left arm around the middle of her back, pulling her body closer to mine as I softly rubbed her head with my right hand. Her fluctuating energy slowly started to calm down from this, she then wrapped her arms around my behind my back, hugging me.

This scene of a very beautiful woman hugging a masked man had made every devil present to keep quiet and simply admired it a bit. The Satans were even more curious as to who the man behind the mask is that could take the heavy blows that rival their own without even flinching or making a sound.

I could not understand why my creation was so emotionally unstable, but felt no wrong with it as it was really interesting.

She then slowly lifted her head from my chest and looked up at me with her tear stained cheeks and reary look in her eyes. I felt as if a force was compelling me to do something, but didn't know what. I softly held her cheeks as I rubbed the tears away with my thumbs as I softly smiled at her from under the mask, staring into her eyes.

There was a tinge of red on her cheeks as we kept staring at each other, before she slowly brought a hand up toward my face. I knew what she wanted to do so I didn't stop her as she slowly pulled down the mask, revealing my face which made everyone else besides her look in astonishment. They had never seen a man more handsome than the person currently in front of them, which made very few of the males look in envy while the females felt their hearts quicken, their cheeks redden and slight jealousy toward the white-silver haired woman. Serafall nearly had hearts in her eyes as she felt a strong desire to act upon the urges she felt, but was held back by herself as she knew it wasn't the right time nor place.

Halona slowly held both of my cheeks in her hands as she slowly started to pull my face down closer to hers. I didn't know what she was doing but felt like I shouldn't stop it right now. She then stood on her toes as she smacked her lips against mine into what I've seen on the battlefield before was a kiss. I didn't resist it, but ultimately didn't know how to go about doing it until she guided me slowly into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
924K 35K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
546K 33.5K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
256K 10.7K 38
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹