First Friend And New Experiences

Walking in silence had never felt so welcoming. I felt in turmoil ever since I saw the expression on Asia's face, I felt something off within me but my body was completely fine.

My walk had brought me to some place where I can see quite a few people walking in and out of. These people mostly consisted of men and those that came out looked quite intoxicated. That had aroused my curiosity if it was even possible to get like that, so I did what any troubled and confused man would do, I went inside.

The inside was actually quite noisy compared to outside and was lively with chatter from all the men drinking and enjoying themselves, although there was a slight glare from quite or perhaps all of them when I entered. That was most likely because I chose to come without my mask on, no matter how many times this happens I can't do much about it you know? I have tried to make myself look more plain, but after it just reverts back almost like there's something interfering with my power. Naturally I do have a guess on what it could be, but the possibility of it being true is just ludicrous, preposterous even...but I'd be a fool to disregard that it was possible.

I took a seat at the bar and simply asked for what they call a beer, the barman nodded and poured the foaming liquid into a mug. It had quite a smell to it, probably from all the mixtures huh? With one final look at it I then drank a mouthful.... then started to gulp it down quicker. It was simply too good! It went so well down my throat that I thought it would slide right in without a taste first! This has definitely given me more reason to make sure humans don't go extinct! What marvelous creatures my creation had made!

I quickly had the barman give me a couple more glasses of this delicious beverage. By the fourth one I started to feel a bit warmer than usual, but I ignored it and kept going until by my thirty-fifth one that I felt my surroundings were a bit unfocused and this great urge to go take a leak. After going to the bathroom, I decided to leave since I paid the barman up front each time he brought the beers.

Before I could leave though, someone grabbed my hand, turning around I was actually surprised at who I was seeing since I didn't feel his presence earlier, well that was because I was both ignoring it and was too busy enjoying that splendid taste of beer. I looked right into the eyes of the leader of the Grigori, the undoubtedly strongest Crow of them all, Azazel.

I felt amused by this sudden confrontation of the rather tall and blond bangs man in front of me. He didn't look any bit frightened as he grinned at me in a relaxed manner, I like this guy's aura already.

"Well hello there Kami. It's nice to finally meet the man who's got the underworld worried and the man who brutally killed the rogue fallen angel Kokabiel." He had this amused glint in his eyes, oh I'm really liking this aura.

"Well if it isn't Azazel, leader of the Crows and possibly the most relaxed man I've met so far since coming to Japan." I gave him a grin as I took a seat with him, he then ordered us something called Sake, sounds delicious.

"Oh you flatter me. I just feel that there's no need to be tense or on guard around the man who simply wishes to observe, am I right?" He relaxed back against his chair with an arm over the back.

"Oh? Well it's great that someone finally got the gist of what I was implying. The devils have been so uptight that I find it hard to communicate with them." I adopted a similar posture but sat upright when the waiter brought a rather large bottle and placed it on the table with two cups. I tilted my head in wonder and it would seem that Azazel caught onto my thoughts as he chuckled and poured the drink in the two cups.

"I take it you've never really had much alcohol before?" He asked as he placed the cup in front of me.

"No not really , I had my first few beers just a little while ago in fact. Humans really have come far in creating such fine delicacies." I complimented the fragile creatures.