Yeah.... I'll Be Hiding In Here Tonight

Kami had came out of the room before Asia and stood stiff by the entrance as he looked into the kitchen, Asia walked out a minute or so after when she got herself together she came out and noticed that Kami stood still in the doorway. She was curious as to what had her father stood there standing stiff and stood next him looking into the kitchen which also made her stand stiff.

In the kitchen, both Halona and Helvynia were busy making making out with the poor Kiryuu girl, not that she looked like she disliked it. In fact she looked really into it as Helvynia had her tongue down her throat in a deep and dirty kiss while Halona softly nibbled on her ear, licking into her ear a bit as she had hands up into her shirt and fondling her breasts.

*********************************
Both me and Asia had no idea how to react to this for a full minute. The first to react was of course Asia.

"Mother! What are you doing?!" Asia's face was flushed red from embarrassment and mild anger as this was new to her.

I simply stood by the doorway watching everything transpire wordlessly. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't want to help in this situation, but I saw both those lustful women give me a glance that I somehow knew all to well. They were simply fooling around with the poor girl and would stop if Asia interfered, but if I were to move closer they'd switch targets to yours truly. I'm sorry Kiryuu, but I've been a victim to these women for over a week and I still feel sore.

"Oh we were just playing with her. She was so cute we just had to taste her a bit." Halona joked as she giggled and Asia pouted at her still blushing hard. "Besides, -" Both her and Helvynia suddenly looked sharply at me, a shiver ran down my spine I swear. "Our play thing needs to rest up before we continue playing later." Aika had hidden behind Asia with her eyes closed so she didn't see how their tails appeared for a bit, swaying excitedly.

".... Asia let's make dinner together tonight." I immediately chose an escape route and pulled both Asia and Aika to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I know this might seem cowardly of me considering I'm a primordial being, but I can't bring myself to simply flee due to my pride and couldn't hurt them either so a tactical evasion was the best option.

"So what's been going on at school? I've been 'sick' so I'd like to know if I missed anything important." I asked the both of them while we prepared dinner. Come to think of it, this is my first time actually making dinner.

"Well there is a new teacher..." I heard them both say at the same time and they sounded a little hesitant in even saying it. Is this related to that feeling I got last time when I read that email from the principal?

"And?.." I inquired and they both looked at each other for a moment before looking at me.

"She's even more beautiful than both Mother and Aunt Helvynia, she's really cold toward everyone and...." Asia explained and slowly dawned a frown as she stopped. Now this had me really curious, someone even more beautiful than my own creations?

"She looks almost just like you.." Aika finished as she too had a weird expression. "I never knew Sensei would have a sibling."

"I also didn't know father had a sister." Asia felt like she still didn't fully know about her father even after him telling her about his true self.

"Did she say she was my sister?" I asked them instead with a frown. There's absolutely no way I have one so hearing about this really gives me a bad feeling about this.

"No...everyone is just assuming so because of her looks and she also didn't answer anyone whether she is or not when the teachers asked." Asia said as she was the most informed between her and Aika since she's around the devils a lot. I wonder what's going on around Hyoudou right now? The dragon boy is bound to eternal conflict and women after all.