Plucking Crow Feathers

I laid back against the couch exhausted, Halona had made go hours upon hours with her until the afternoon. I had to cancel my get together with Hibari while I was being used like some breeding tool.

Asia had gone out in the morning when she heard us still at it so she wasn't around right now. I think she said she went to meet up with Hyoudou them. There were people fighting last night with Holy swords and I sensed that Hyoudou and Kiba were there along with the two Holy sword wielder. There was another one but he had left the fight not too long after it began.

I looked back to the room to see Halona still twitching, her face stuck with a dirty expression. She had given me no time to rest at all during those hours so my genitals hurt a bit but the pain was going away. I got up and went toward a separate bathroom that only had the shower in it.

After a quick shower I came back to the room and saw Halona sleeping, she had cleaned herself up a bit but it seems that she won't be up for a while.

"You got way too excited Love." I leaned over and softly kissed her cheek, she smiled but said nothing.

I put on some clothes before heading to my personal study room, the shelves lined with books and my computer in the center behind a dark wood desk. Walking over to it, I booted it on which didn't take long, then I went and started to go through some emails the school had sent for me for review of some of the materials being taught regarding history. It was an easy feat considering my extensive knowledge of what happened in the many years that earth came to be, I corrected or applied some things before sending them back.

The principle had sent an email saying that the new teacher will be starting on Monday and that I should welcome her warmly along with the rest of the teachers.

Although this was possibly a standard thing to do, why did I feel uneasy about it? Last time I had such a feeling IT had talked to me and IT made me feel really uneasy when IT was around.

Shrugging it off, I stood up and thought of buying a welcome gift for the new teacher when my phone rang. Asia was calling so I answered immediately.

"Asia?"

"Father...we're in a bit of a bind, would you please help Issei and his friends?" She asked in a bit of a distressed voice. My eyes narrowed slowly.

"Are you alright Asia? What's going on?"

"There's a fallen angel here by the name of Kokabiel-"

"I'm on my way." I cut her off as I hung up, pulling my mask out and putting it on.

Kokabiel was too dangerous for Asia to be around, he'd kill her in a heartbeat. She was weak and a human, that wouldn't bode well if they fought and if he were to harm her.... I'll pluck his feathers slowly then pull those wings off of his back while crushing him beneath my till he's paste.

My eyes glowed for a second as I teleported right next to Asia which startled her, but she smiled as saw it was just me.

"Father.."

Ah, that look she's giving me feels like something melted in my heart. It wasn't a bad look, rather it was a look that made me feel...happy? Yeah, just like that.

I couldn't help myself and pat this sweet, innocent and cute adopted daughter of mine. Her smile became even more cute as she bent her head into the patting. Is it just me, or has her demeanor around me changed drastically?

I looked at the rest of the people, they were discussing the situation with one  another seriously.

"I'll be helping you Gremory, Sitri." I said as I strode forward.