So We Finally Meet

A few minutes before going to the ORC.

After finishing marking the last test I let out a sigh as I looked at the stack before me. These damned children had actually done pretty good this time, even Hibari had surprised me by actually coming in fifth highest marks in the test. Which had reminded me that she still wanted me to model for her, we didn't get to talk about it today so I would have to reschedule with her.

She had been staring hard at me the entire day which I didn't mind, but what bothered me was how her expression went from determined to flushed, then back again and then flushed again as if in a constant loop. I had wanted to read her mind for a moment but decided against it since I didn't want to invade her private thoughts.

I looked out the window toward the setting sun as I spaced out for a moment. I had been here on this planet for barely two weeks and a lot has already happened. I wasn't expecting much at first when I came here, but that went out the window already in the first week. I had figured that since the supernatural seemed quiet that it would be a good time to stop monitoring them for a bit to just have some fun, but alas that had changed so fast thanks to little Hyoudou, the main attraction to these people.

Well it is a given since his got that sacred gear, the previous owners of it themselves also went through a lot thanks to it, I had gotten to see so much because of it but he was by far the most interesting one. There had never been a wielder more perverted than him in its entire existence since the Welsh Dragon was sealed into it, come to think of it, will that Dragon's mentality hold with its current user?

I could feel that there was suddenly a lot of devils within that club room and they had quite a familiar feel, well two of them did.

"The Phoenix household huh? Although they're leagues behind the actual Phoenix, their power is still substantial when it comes to most of the beings on this planet. Luckily that annoying bird traveled to another dimension, I don't want to deal with it until I return to my Omnipresent state, meeting with it in this form would cause a few problems." I had a sudden chill just imagining meeting with it.

"Come to think of it, wasn't there suppose to be a new teacher that supposedly looked like the woman version of myself? I haven't seen her at all today and the same goes for the other teachers who I talked with in the lounge, they had seen her but didn't know where she was and I somehow couldn't sense her at all." Just as I said that  I felt Halona and Helvynia's presence all of the sudden in the club room. They did say that they were going to check out the club themselves so I didn't need to make an entrance or anything.

After packing the tests away into a spacial storage I decided it was time to go home, I would see the three of them there. Just as I reached the gate the sudden appearance of a presence within the club room alarmed me. Normally I wouldn't even be remotely bothered by most presences, but this one was all too familiar and all too powerful to forget, much less walk away from. It definitely just released its presence in order to tell me to come to the club room that everyone was in, I highly doubt anyone but me currently felt that presence since everyone else was way too weak to even notice it even though it was standing right by the window close to them.

With slight reluctance I turned back and headed to the old building, my steps sounded awfully loud within the building for some reason or was that just me?

Before reaching the door I could hear everyone quite down all of a sudden and I could feel them stare at the door as well as the other presence. Without further delay I opened the door and was met by different kinds of looks.

I noticed that both Sirzecks and little Hyoudou looked at me quite gloomy, the knight of Rias, Kiba, only had a slight gloomy look but still smiled toward me, the women I have met thus far looked excited at being able to see me, the Frosty Maid Grayfia was also glad at seeing me for some reason. Then there was the Phoenix heir that at first gave me a shocked look before becoming really gloomy for some reason just like Sirzecks and little Hyoudou, while the bunch of women that were clustered together that I presumed to be the Phoenix heirs' peerage gave me a look of enamored at first before their faces went red as I gave them a small smile as a greeting.