[Discontinued] The Amazing De...

Oleh AGG200-333

The Sports Festival is here and with that comes new challenges for Midoriya with him having to juggle between... Lebih Banyak

1.Sports Festival Part 1
2.Police Building
3.Sports Festival Part 2
4.Confrontation
5.Control
6.No Way
7.Levram Labs
8.Webs v Stinger
9.Strange Encounter
10.Am I Really Real?
11.Power
100 Followers (sorry not an update)
12. "You're just a Villain!"
13.Sudden Events
Update
FILLER chapter
14.W.G.P.C.G.R.
merry christmas
15.Festival Grand Finish (PT.1)
16.Grand Festival Finish (PT.2)
17.Grand Festival Finish (END)
18.Mall
19.Adventure
20.Covered
21.Swing
22.Reunion
23.Wallet
25.Visit
26.Discussion
27.Reports
Face Reveal
28.Arrival
Sneak peek for Chapter 29
29.The Jetting Hero
30.No Need To Worry
31.Training
32.Entrance
33.Introduction
34.One Day
35.Tick Tock
36.Train
37.Alleyway
Yeah

24.Line

1.3K 32 41
Oleh AGG200-333

Izuku POV

After my encounter with that elderly man I continue my journey to the hospital to visit Kacchan. As I'm walking I walk by a movie theater with people outside waiting in line.

The people waiting in line are sitting on lawnchairs,some had brought some tables,and some even brought their Nintendo Switch's.

I was confused to why the people were sitting outside for,then like it was magic I felt someone bump into me. I look to whoever had bumped into me only to see another kid my age by my side.

"Hey kid,sorry about me bumping into you." I said to them as I looked back at the theater.

"O-oh no,it's no problem man. I just need to look where I'm going that's all." he said to me as I heard him regain himself.

Once he finished I didn't respond,but only stayed silent as I kept my eyes on the people waiting outside the theater.

'What could they be waiting for?' I asked in my head.

"Pretty unbelievable huh?" I heard the teen say to me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him as I directed my eyes to him.

"Well all those people are waiting to go and watch the new movie about the most powerful heroes where they face off against a Titan. In theory it seems pretty boring to watch that,but in reality it's flipping awesome. I mean,these heroes are actual pros who recorded their fights and had editors put them together. Pretty mind blowing if you ask me." the teen said to me as I saw a glow in his eyes.

"Yeah guess it is pretty mind blowing." I replied back to him as I directed my eyes back to the theater.

We stayed silent for a few more minutes before we saw the people start to go in. As the people went in I heard the teen sigh and readjust himself.

"Can't wait for tomorrow,because I will be apart of that line." he said as I heard the excitement in his voice.

"Well I hope you have fun,uh?" I asked the now unknown kid.

"O-oh,I'm Tom." he introduced himself to me with him sticking out his hands.

"Izuku." I said as I shoke his hand.

"Nice to meet you Izuku,but seems like I need to go. My friend is waiting for me at our hotel room,I came to this place for a school vacation with my club. So I should probably head back." he said to me as he made his way past me.

"Yeah you should,see ya Tom and have a good time at that movie tomorrow." I said to him as I waved him goodbye.

"Yeah thanks I will. Bye bye." he said as he waved back at me.

Once he waved back he left my field of view and I continued to make my way towards the Hospital.

'I feel like I've seen that kid somewhere before.' I said to myself in my head.

"Like where?" Beb asked me.

'Maybe in a trailer for a movie I think?" I replied to him.

"Well like they say familiar things come to us eventually." he said to me.

'Is that really a saying?' I questioned him.

"Don't know,but it is now." He said as I visualized him crossing his arms.

'Okay then.' I said to him,before I continued on my journey towards the Hospital.
___________

End of Chapter 24

[A/N:D O N O T S P O I L E N D G A M E P L E A S E ! ! ! !]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 134 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya had a great life with his twin sister until they turn to the age of four when they found out Izuku was quirkless. Izuk...
56 2 1
Breaking News: Aspiring Pro-Hero Deku was seen chasing after some culprits around Shinjuku Station. One of them chained and the other mostly naked. O...
32.9K 1.4K 20
"Allow me to swear myself to your side for as long as you may live. Until death, I am wholly and completely yours." A guard of the royal Midoriya fa...
333K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...