the idols race for love, are...

By Princess-KitKat

『 all the utapri boys x reader 』 --- In a wondrous and seemingly always glamorous world that idols... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three

chapter forty

2.3K 99 179
By Princess-KitKat

let   us   gamble

your p.o.v

The walk down the busy hallways of Saotome Academy felt surprisingly lonely as I neared the teacher's lounge. That hour passed by far quicker than I was anticipating, nerves truly beginning to set in now as I ready myself to make possibly the biggest gamble of my life thus far.

I didn't get a chance to talk with any of my friends before I left the lounge meaning I'm essentially making this decision on my own without their input. Hopefully they don't hate me for what I'm going to propose, but Masato and Ren both said they'd work hard no matter what was thrown at them so I'm sure the other four will feel the same when I gather them all after this meeting is over. Though if Shining really does threaten to kick me out for working with Quartet Night behind his back, then I don't know what my friends will manage. We've all grown so close, I'd hate to see all of this just disappear so I won't let that happen. I'll fight for not only Quartet Night but for my friends as well.

With a newfound hop in my step, I continued down to the end of the hall and then entered the large double doors to the teacher's lounge. Immediately my eyes locked onto the six idols all sitting and standing off near Ryuuya and Ringo's desks that happen to be placed side by side over in the far right corner of the room. Slowly, the idols attentions shift to myself as I close the double doors behind me, all the other idol and composer teachers having left for the day a long while ago. "Hey guys."

Ringo was the first to get up and walk over, meeting me halfway between the doors and his desk and immediately encasing me in a tight hug almost as if he was expecting me to have an emotional breakdown. "___! We were beginning to think you weren't going to show up." He said with a pout as he placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled back just enough to get a clear view of my face. "Have you decided on what you're going to do?"

Offering him a smile, I slipped out of his grasp and made my way over to sit on the chair placed just in front of his desk. "Ringo, did you and Ryuuya tell Shining about me composing for Quartet Night?" I asked instead, Reiji walking over to lean against the desk while standing beside me, one of his hands coming to rest on my shoulder while his bandmates look to me questioningly.

Ryuuya sighed, the orange haired actor standing with his arms crossed over his chest and his back against the wall to my right. "We had no choice. He was going to find out eventually and we figured it would be better hearing it from us sooner rather than right before the Soatome Music Festival."

Slowly, I nodded before looking up to Reiji with a kind smile. "And you told them I was composing for you despite telling me to keep it a secret, right?" I asked, laughing as the handsome brunette quickly diverted his gaze. "I'm not upset, just trying to figure everything out is all." I said as I reached up and placed my hand over his that still rests on my shoulder. "Anyways, I have a plan."

"A plan?" AI repeated.

"What kind of a plan does a peasant like you require?" Camus then asked.

"Aren't you just going to walk up in there and tell the old man that you're going to drop out and become our full-time composer?" Ranmaru tacked on from where he sits on the windowsill, a pair of crimson red headphones draped over the back of his neck with the wire leading to his leather jacket's pocket.

I shook my head. "No, I refuse to drop out of school." I said without leaving room for discussion. "My friends are more important to me as of right now so if I was forced to choose between you four or them, I'd choose them. No matter how much I love Reiji and look up to you guys, I can't betray my friends. But, I'm willing to make a gamble in order to get what I want."

Reiji peered down at me curiously. "And what is it you want, kiddo?"

"I want to compose for my friends, have them enter the graduation auditions as a group, and to also compose for Quartet Night." I responded, a confident smile dancing across my lips despite my hands beginning to shake from my ever building anxiety.

Ryuuya scoffed from where he's still leaning against the wall. "There's no way he'll let those kids create a band, ___."

Ringo nodded with a saddened smile gracing his features. "You heard us when we said every idol only gets to audition with one composer and vice versa. Groups aren't allowed to audition together."

"Don't worry about that. I've already come up with a compromise in order to get him to agree to this." I said as I met the pink haired idols gaze. "Masato said it himself, I'm my graduating class' top composer and I'm only getting better and better with every song I put out. Shining has to at the very least hear me out unless he wants to lose me as his future composer. I could just go to a different agency, a different school even if he decides to turn me down. Though if this gamble doesn't go in my favor, then you four, as well as my friends, are out of a composer and I won't be going to school here anymore..."

Camus smirked some as he looked to me with that deep forest emerald green book of his held in one of his hands against his hip, the golden embroidery around the edges of it's binding shimmering some as the last bits of sunlight from the setting sun pour in through the large windows lining the back wall of the teacher's lounge. "Either he accepts your terms or you're going to move on? You're that confident in your composing capabilities to the point you're willing to risk your future career all because you want to be selfish and have everything your way?" He asked coldly, though his smirk never fully disappeared as those ice blue eyes of his stared seemingly right through me.

"My friends proposed becoming a band and put the job of convincing Shining to let them go through with this in my hands, so this isn't only my idea." I explained.

AI looked to me with a blank expression. "If this fails, then you will have to leave Saotome behind as well as your friends. Are you prepared to leave if it comes down to that?"

Sighing, I looked down to my laptop, the maraca and Piyo-chan stickers making me smile some. "I have a feeling I can convince him to go along with my plan. But, if this does fail, then I'll stick to my word and find somewhere else and work my way to the top." I paused as I looked back up to meet the tealettes emotionless gaze. "After all, success is the best revenge."

"Damn Reiji, didn't know your lil'sis could be such a badass." Ranmaru said as he pushed himself up off the window sill and looked to me with a smirk. "You look like you already got this all figured out. We should get going so c'mon, we can't keep the old man waiting or else he really won't listen to you."

Ringo pulled me up off the chair and ahead of our small group, successfully keeping me all to himself as students glance to us with both confusion and star-struck expressions at seeing Reiji walking a little behind us. Some were even fans of Camus and Ranmaru, the two idols occasionally sparring a student or two a look of acknowledgment.

"___," the pink haired cross-dressing idol whispered as he bent down to be more leveled with my height, "there's a very good chance Shining won't agree to what you're going to try and ask of him. You're seriously willing to do this?" He asked, worry evident not only in his voice but in his expression as well.

Smiling, I nodded. "Of course. My friends support me and so do Quartet Night. I have people willing to back me, my compositions speak for themselves, and I know you and Ryuuya would fight for me to stay here as well. I'm not doing this alone." I said thoughtfully, more and more students staring now at me as we walk down a couple more hallways.

"You're insane." Ringo sighed. "But, you're not wrong. Ryuuya and I will do our best to convince him if he isn't completely sold on your proposal. You're special and we're not about to let you go."

"Thank you, Ringo."

"Don't thank me, you'll make me blush." He chuckled.

Ringo fell back some to talk with Ryuuya as I led our group towards Shining's office. I ignored the stares of my fellow students and kept my attention focused on my current mission. I have to convince Shining to let me compose for these idols as well as for my friends, and I can't fail. It would break my heart if I had to let my friends go. Even though I barely know the other Quartet Night members, I want to get to know them and to be a part of their journey to becoming an amazing band so I need to show Shining that I'm a chance worth taking.

Just as we were stopping in front of the Academy presidents office, my eyes landed on Syo and Otoya who were walking in our direction from further down the hall. I smiled when Otoya's bright red eyes met my own. Offering him a small wave, Ringo and Ryuuya opened the double doors and myself along with these idols all walked inside the surprisingly large room, both Syo and Otoya looking after us with confused and slightly concerned expressions.

The tall and stalky man sitting behind the large desk stared at us from behind his sunglasses, his chin resting on the palms of his hands as deep chuckles slip past his lips, the hairs on the back of my neck rising some as I instinctively move closer to Reiji. When we saw Shining Saotome at our entrance ceremony, he was all smiles and happy laughs, making everyone enjoy their time despite him being so crazy. But now he looks like a completely different person. Someone who's intimidating, kind of scary, and surprisingly serious.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Kotobuki." He said, voice deep and sounding almost as if it's rumbling like a rich sound of thunder off in the distance.

Taking a few steps forward, I bowed while keeping my laptop placed in front of my thighs. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." I responded stiffly.

"You're scaring her." Ringo said, walking up beside me and wrapping a protective arm around my shoulders as I stood back up. "C'mon Shiny, she didn't do anything wrong so don't go giving her a heart attack."

The sunglasses wearing man laughed as he lifted his head up and sat back in his chair, the cold and intimidating aura dissipating only to leave behind a jolly older man who still holds a sense of seriousness to him. "She might not have done anything wrong, but I have plenty of things I want to talk to her about."

I nodded. "I'll answer everything."

His smile softened some, probably at seeing just how nervous I truly am as I gladly push myself further into Ringo's side and even somewhat behind the tall, pink haired idol. "We'll talk one-on-one in a moment. First of all," Shining paused as he looked to Quartet Night, "I want to know who's idea it was to have one of my students working on a professional song without running it by me first."

Reiji stepped forward this time, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips while AI, Ranmaru, and Camus all look at him with blank yet calculating expressions. This must be the first time they've seen Reiji step up to take charge. "It was my idea, Shining. ___ here is my little sister, as I'm sure you know by now, and I've always wanted to sing one of her songs so I thought it would be great to have her compose for us." He said, his warm hazel eyes flicking to me for a just a fraction of a second before refocusing on his boss. "___ is an amazing composer who is more than capable of composing for professionals which is why I asked this of her. It's a learning experience and if she had declined or we felt she wasn't ready to handle composing a professional level song, then we would have talked to you about finding us a different composer."

"So you wanted to give her more experience by having her compose for you and your bandmates?" Shining asked.

"Yes. If she could compose for us, then maybe she'd learn something new and use that to her advantage." Reiji responded, his smile falling some as he realized just what it was he said.

With a laugh, Shining stood up from his desk and walked over to look out one of the two windows placed on either side of his desk, looking out to the front of the school grounds now with his back facing us. "An advantage?" He repeated. "An advantage she'd have over her peers by working with professionals. That doesn't exactly sound fair to you, now does it, Reiji?"

My idol flinched some at the unamused tone Shining's voice had taken on. "No." He answered softly.

Ryuuya cleared his throat. "Even before working with them, ___ was far ahead of her peers." He said, him being my teacher and clearly knowing what I've been doing for my friends. "On the very first project, she not only composed for Kurusu Syo, a fellow S-Class student, but also for Shinomiya Natsuki, one of Ringo's kids who's composer was verbally abusing him. I'm sure you remember us bringing this up to you when the incident initially happened."

Shining didn't respond as he continued looking out the window with his hands held firmly behind his back.

"She even completed Natsuki's song in only a weeks time, Syo's song being finished earlier in the week meaning she composed two songs in the amount of time it took all of the other composer students to compose just one song." Ringo added on. "That's not to mention the fact that those two songs got the top marks for both mine and Ryuuya's classes. ___'s song with Ittoki Otoya was also the top song for our last solo project, him winning the nomination to perform at the music festival back then on behalf of Ryuuya's recommendation thanks to ___'s composition."

"And she's been composing non-stop for her friends." The orange haired actor spoke up once more. "She's written a number of songs for her friends, all sounding amazing and pushing the idol students to work harder on their lyrics. Now the six boys she frequently composes for are also ahead of all the other idols in this school." Ryuuya paused as Shining finally turned around to meet his gaze head-on, the older man's expression emotionless as my teachers defend me, the Quartet Night members simply standing back and listening now. "___ is naturally an amazing composer. If anything, she's helping Quartet Night by composing for them, not the other way around. Her songs are special, Soatome, so there's no need to think that your new boy band is giving her an unfair advantage because they're not. She's just a prodigy."

"A prodigy who can't play the piano..." I mumbled under my breath, Ringo chuckling some as his arm around my shoulders tightens.

Shining Saotome looked from Ryuuya to myself. "___, tell me, what was your composing process when writing Quartet Night's debut song. Did you change anything from how you normally compose for your friends here at school?" He asked, tone softer while addressing me. I must still look scared out of my mind to be standing here.

I shook my head in response. "No, I composed for them just as I compose for my friends. I analyzed their voices, took time to try and understand how they would harmonize with one another before setting off on making a couple of trial tracks. I do this for my friends as well and have them choose which song they like best for me to continue making the full composition for. When Quartet Night decided on the song they wanted, I composed it almost entirely by myself, only talking with AI and Camus through emails to get clarification on what they did and did not like, just as I do with my friends."

"So you working with four idols didn't change your approach whatsoever?"

"Not at all. I take all my compositions seriously regardless of who I'm composing for. Whether it's for my friends, for an assignment, or for real idols, I compose a song that fits them to the best of my abilities."

A small smirk tugged at the corners of Shining's lips at that answer. "What do you get out of helping Quartet Night, Miss Kotobuki?" He asked.

My brain seemingly stopped working at that question. With knitted brows, I looked from Reiji to Camus, then to AI, and lastly to Ranmaru before looking down to my feet, the four idols looking back at me with questioning expression. "I'm not getting anything out of composing for them." I said, slowly looking back up to meet Shining's gaze. "Reiji asked me to compose their song, I met with them before making my decision, and I felt like they could really become something amazing if they just worked together and I wanted to be a part of that. I'm not looking to gain anything by composing for them, but I'm hoping they learn to see themselves as a band one day rather than just work acquaintances..."

"You don't care about having your name put out in the entertainment industry before graduation?" The sunglasses wearing man then asked.

"No. I don't want recognition for my compositions, I just want to make people happy." I responded this time without an ounce of hesitation.

"I see." Shining said, returning to his seat behind his large desk, kicking his feet up onto its surface as he does so. "Have you already completed Quartet Night's song?"

Slowly, I nodded. "Yes. We had a meeting on Monday to finalize which song they wanted to have as their debut song out of my four trial songs and over these last three days, I finished composing the final song."

"In three days you managed to compose an entire song for four idols you've never composed for before?"

"Yes."

"Let me hear it." Shining said, nodding his head to the coffee table placed in front of his desk, two large couches facing the short table on either side of the wooden piece of furniture.

Walking forward, I opened up my laptop and quietly thanked Reiji for buying me such a fast laptop. Within seconds it booted up and I had Quartet Night's debut song open within the minute. Clicking the play button, I put my laptop's volume up as high as it could go, standing back up and taking a step back to once again be standing beside Ringo. My pink haired friend's presence alone helped keep most of my nerves at bay, though my hands are still shaking a bit as the song plays on.

This is the first time Quartet Night has heard their song from start to finish, the four of them listening with mostly blank expressions. Though I can't help but feel a familiar warmth beginning to bloom in my chest at seeing Reiji's smile slowly tug at the corners of his lips. He likes the song.

"Three days," Shining murmured as the song soon came to an end and I walked forward to once again pick up my laptop, "that's all it took for you to make something of that quality? What would a song of your's sound like if you were given even more time to work on a composition?"

Some of my nerves began to fade as it became clear that Shining was impressed with my song. "The duet project we just completed recording earlier today shows three songs I worked on over the course of nearly a full month." I responded. "My two friends believe that my compositions coupled with their lyrics and voices has secured us the top score out of all the other students."

"They're not wrong," Ryuuya chuckled, "Jinguji and Hijirikawa sang like I've never heard them sing before. No one has come even close to beating their scores yet and we only have another day of recording to listen through before their trio is announced as the top scores."

Placing his hands behind his head, Shining leaned back in his chair. "And what do you four think of Miss Kotobuki?" He asked, looking to Quartet Night.

"The brat is a hard worker." Ranmaru spoke up first. "She puts up with Reiji, doesn't get in our way, and was considerate enough to have our song finished by today just so we'd have enough time to write lyrics and practice before the Soatome Music Festival."

"She's very thoughtful and as Ranmaru said, she works hard." AI agreed. "My data shows that she's one of the fastest composers not only in her age range but in the entertainment industry as a whole as well as the most skilled. It would be a waste to see her talents ignored."

Camus chuckled. "A peasant such as herself has already begun to prove her worth where I'm concerned so I support her in purusuing a career as a composer."

Reiji beamed at that. "Guys." He said, wiping a fake tear from his eye before looking to Shining. "I'm biased because she is my sister, but it's obvious to see that she works hard, is a wonderful person, and isn't in this for the money or the fame. She's genuine in wanting to help us and her friends succeed so I think you should consider allowing her to stay here and continue her studies while also working with us as our composer."

Ringo and Ryuuya stayed quiet as Shining dismissed Quartet Night to wait out in the hallway for his final decision, wanting to talk to the three of us without them being here to influence my answers I suppose. Shining's attention focused on me before also dismissing Ringo and Ryuuya next, the room being far more empty now that it's only the two of us left.

"Why don't you have a seat Miss Kotobuki, I won't keep you here for much longer and don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckled as he motioned towards the two couches placed in front of his desk.

Doing as he said, I sat down near the center of the right couch, placing my laptop down beside me and looking to him with an uneasy smile. "I want to apologize for working with Quartet Night without asking for your approval first. It was immature of me as well as the Quartet to do this, but, I think we also felt like we had no other choice so please forgive us."

The man before me cracked an amused smile at that. "Had no other choice, what do you mean?"

I thought for a moment before answering. "If Reiji or Ringo or Ryuuya would have asked you if it was alright for me to compose for them, you most probably would have said no. But by having me compose for them in secret and getting this far, you're now seriously considering allowing me to compose for them which is why I think Reiji and the other's went down this route and that's also why I followed along. We shouldn't have done it, but it had to be done."

"You're determined to compose for Quartet Night then? You won't crumble under the pressure of having to compose on a professional level even before you've graduated?" Shining asked, his voice losing some of its gentleness as he turns more serious. Though thankfully he doesn't sound angry, more like he's talking to his young kid who's about to make a big decision for themselves and he's wanting to make sure they've thought it through thoroughly before giving him their answer.

"Even if the pressure get's to be a little too much, I can talk to them about my worries and they'll help me. They were very supportive in having me compose for them, Ringo and Ryuuya especially." I responded with a smile. "My friends can also offer me support just as they always have. I'm not doing this alone."

"If you compose for them, you will no longer be eligible to partake in the graduation auditions since you will have technically had your professional debut." Shining then said sternly. "You do understand this, don't you?"

My eyes widened some. "Actually sir, there's something my friends and I wanted to ask you before the graduation auditions come any closer."

The short haired man leaned back in his chair. "Go on." He said simply.

Taking in a small breath, I exhaled it shakily while trying to gather every last bit of confidence I have left to propose something this insane considering the current circumstances. "My friends and I were wondering if it would be possible for the six of them to form a band going into the graduation auditions..?"

Shining laughed at that, full on laughed at the sheer absurdity of my request. I shrunk some into the couch, almost hoping for it to open up and swallow me whole right then and there. "You want to create a band with them?" He asked, looking to me with an amused smirk. "You said six of your friends want to create a band, I'm assuming those six are your six male friends from both S and A-Class?"

I nodded. "Yes sir. They talked beforehand about the graduation auditions amongst themselves and realized that they were all going to try and ask me to be their composer for the auditions. When they saw that this would inevitably make them enemies, they decided that it might be better to try and work past their differences in order to create a band so that they all could have me as their composer and debut together since we're all becoming such close friends."

"Have you thought at all about how the graduation auditions would work if you were to have a band audition together?"

"I don't plan on having them audition together under one song, that would be unfair to the other students which is why I thought up of an alternative friendly wager if you will."

Shining's smirk widened into that of the Cheshire Cat's. "Do tell, Miss Kotobuki."

Sitting up a little straighter, I met his gaze head on. I can't show any weaknesses now or he won't think I'm serious about this or about Quartet Night. "I was thinking that we keep the graduation auditions the same as you have it set up now; a compose and idol duo auditioning together and whoever receives the highest score out of everyone get's to have their professional debut. The twist will be this, instead of me choosing just one of my six friends, I will be their composer for each of their six individual songs. They'll be graded individually as if they were professionals, not students meaning they have to be held up to higher expectations than the other students here. If the six of them can come in the top six spots despite being graded far more harshly than the rest of our peers, then the six of them will be allowed to debut together as a group since they would have shown that they're capable of holding their own as well as working together."

"And how would you show me that they could be a band?" Shining asked. "That's a flaw in your plan. If they each audition individually, I still won't know how they mesh together as a band."

"That's why I was also thinking that I could create a debut song for them now and have them work on it up until the graduation auditions are over. If they take the top six spots, then and only then will we present to you their finished debut song that shows how well they can work together and how much of a team they truly are." I said with a confident smile. "If they don't take the top six spots for the graduation audition or if you feel as though their debut song isn't good enough, then the next idol-composer duo who scored the highest grade will be allowed to have their professional debut, and I will forfeit composing for them and for Quartet Night."

"Oh? You're willing to sacrifice your career in order for the career of your friends to succeed?" Shining asked.

Slowly, I nodded. "Yes. If I can't help my friends reach their dreams, then I don't think I'll be of much help to Quartet Night either which is why I wish to compose for both groups and show you that regardless of the fact that I'm young and still a student, I'm very serious about composing and will do anything to help my idols reach their dreams."

With an approving nod, the sunglasses wearing man looking to me with a warmer smile. "And what would your dream be? To become a world class composer I'm guessing?"

"Not in the slightest bit, sir. My only dream is to see my idols succeed and reach their dreams. If my music can touch the hearts of their fans and of those around the world, that would simply be icing on top of the cake for me." I responded.

A few minutes spent in silence passed as Shining contemplated my proposal. "Alright, those six friends of yours have to get the six highest grades for the graduation auditions and pass my own test for their debut song before I agree to let them have their professional debut. If they or you fail, then you'll be forced to stop composing here and move on to a different school or company."

Slowly, a smile began to tug at the corners of my lips. "So does that mean you'll let me officially compose for Quartet Night from this evening forward?"

"I don't see why not."

The rest of the meeting went by in a blur as I soon found myself being dismissed, Shining saying that he wishes me luck in balancing both work and school from now on. Hugging my laptop close to my chest, I scurried out of his office and into the hallway after thanking him once more, making sure to close the double doors softly behind me.

Almost immediately I was wrapped up in Reiji's arms once the doors were fully closed. "How'd it go? He didn't say anything too mean, right kiddo?"

"What's the verdict?" Ryuuya then asked.

"Please tell me you weren't expelled." Ringo then said, looking to me with a mix of emotions swirling around behind those bright baby blue eyes of his.

"Oi brat, are you going to talk?" Ranmaru then asked.

"She appears to be in shock." AI noted.

Camus scoffed. "She's broken."

Feeling Reiji's arms tighten around my smaller frame, I looked up at him and smiled as big of a smile as I could manage. "I'm officially Quartet Night's composer."

A beat of silence passed by before both Reiji and Ringo were now hugging me, saying how happy and proud of me they are and just overall being far too loud for what's acceptable in a school. Camus, Ranmaru, and Ryuuya looked more annoyed than happy for me, though the orange haired actor did offer me a small smile when I glanced to him, the other two simply glaring holes in the back of Reiji's head at this point. And then there was AI, the youngest idol here curiously staring at me as I smiled over at him, his teal colored eyes widening some at the kind action.

This isn't going to be easy in the least bit, but, as long as I have these six idols here as well as my friends to support me, then I can do anything if it's for them.

————————

YAS THE PROTAGONIST IS OFFICIALLY QN'S COMPOSER AND I'M LIVING FOR IT :3333 funny how she became their official composer before the starfish boys tho hmmmmmmm welp, that's what happens when you're just panic writing and having to come up with random plot things as the story progresses in order to make it all fit like one never-ending jumbo-sized puzzle lmao

Question of the Chapter: Do you think the protagonist is making the right decision in trying to compose both for Quartet Night and for the future STARFISH boys, or do you think she should have chosen one band over the other in the end? I'm biased so as much as I love Ren and Masa and Natsun, I totally would have been fine with her only choosing QN but that's just me lmao since I'm writing the story for all 20 boys, I have to have her compose for everyone so rip a QN centric fic xD

Oml I know this chapter had a lot of just talking in it and it wasn't all that interesting, but I hope you were able to get through it for the sake of plot development lmao Next chapter will have the starfishies learning about the protagonist's new job as well as their special graduation audition terms which will be interesting to say the least (and don't worry, next chapter won't be nearly as convo heavy and will be much more chill with probably stupid moments to lighten the mood lul)

I'm really excited for this fic now though because we're finally- finally going to be getting more QN appearances and we'll get to see more Ringo and Ryuuya too as well as development with Tokiya, Syo, and Natsuki and just omgomgomgomgomgomg graduation is going to come so fast and then we get to head over to the Utapri Award ark and I'm sure you all remember a certain three bois who come in for that lovely competition *insert me screaming Heaven's Gate in the background here*

As always, I love each and every last one of you lovely cuties and thanks so much for taking the time to read this chapter <3

~ kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...
2.6K 58 8
You - a wandering soul with a phantom like persona and the voice of an angel - capture the attention and affection of seven certain angels that vow t...
767 66 25
To everyone else they look like ordinary women going about their daily lives. 8 girls whose bond is strong and who gel so well together. They all hav...
43.1K 1.3K 40
"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could want... You were an only child so you go...