ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊ℍ

By _lasciva_

Because chubby/plump/fat people are the cutest and I wanna write about it, with your faves. BTS-centric {Gend... More

Hello !
Taehyung - Dreams
Yoongi - Soft
Seokjin - Worship
Namjoon - Library
Hoseok - Heaven
Jungkook - Clumsy
Jimin - Doll
Namjoon - Rain
Taehyung - Enchanting
Yoongi - Sexy
Jungkook - Fine
Jimin - Ethereal
Jin - Awe
Yoongi - Lavish
Jungkook - Squish
Namjoon - Sof kis
Taehyung - Paint
Jimin - Silly Silly
Jin - Delightful
Hoseok - Safe
Jungkook - Terrible
Namjoon - Touch
OT7 - Thick
Yoongi - Squeeze
Taehyung
Taehyung - Play
Jungkook - Rivalry
OT7 - Jiggle
Jungkook - Joufflue
not a chapter, just a little bit curious
a small question

Hoseok - Art

3.2K 92 31
By _lasciva_

A/N : Some nsfw content. So if you're uncomfortable, please skip it, thank you ❤❤

                         💞💞💞

            Taehyung and Namjoon wouldn't stop teasing Hoseok about the wet dream that he had awoken from.

             Even Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about it, and he blushed from time to time, eventually resulting in others knowing about the dream and teasing him. Hoseok didn't mind, he loved you a lot anyway.

Your soft plush body was pinned under Hoseok's lithe one, his lips moving languidly against yours. His strong arms were caressing every soft part of your round body. Your big belly, your thick thighs, your soft chunky arms and at last, he intertwined his fingers with your chubby arms pressing them against the mattress.

Hoseok began sucking on the soft skin of your neck leaving red and purple marks. You moaned and wiggled under him to create some friction between your thick thighs that was parted by his toned one.

Hoseok smirked against your neck and pulled away from you, making you groan from his absence. His hands gently and slowly, tugged at your top. You nodded and whimpered a soft yes, when he asked for permission to remove it.

Hoseok caressed every inch of your soft supple body that was exposed with every second of him unclothing you from the material. He groaned upon seeing your soft breasts being held by your bra.

Hoseok gently held your round face as if you were made of glass and then, pulled you in for a rough kiss. Lust was running through your veins at the acts of intimacy.

He moved his hands and squeezed your plush rolls making you gasp and your pretty eyes to flutter close. Gently laying you down on the bed, Hoseok skimmed his hands all over your supple body and groaned at the softness.

"You look like a Goddess Y/N. Let me worship you."

You canted your pillowy hips upwards and brushed your core against his thigh whimpering out a weak 'please'. Your soft body shuddered and you brought your chubby right hand towards your pretty mouth. You lightly bit down on two of your fingers and you felt your core just throbbing from his administrations on your plump form. Hoseok lightly growled at how delectable you looked at the moment. You looked like art, and he would gladly admire you for the rest of his life.

He gently brought his hands to your covered full breasts and squeezed them lightly to test your reaction. You let out a soft moan, indicating that you wanted more.

To make Hoseok sure that you did want more, you placed your chubby hands atop his and pressed it against your ample breasts, nodding at him.

Smiling, Hoseok leaned down and kissed you, squeezing the soft tissues a bit roughly, making you moan into his mouth. Hoseok gently pushed his tongue inside your mouth and moved it against you softly. Relishing in the taste of each other's mouths, you were in bliss. Your round hands were pulling his hair a bit roughly and his slender fingers were wrapped around your breasts, lightly pinching at your nipples.

Moving downwards, he squeezed and felt your plush belly and licked the soft expanse of the supple skin with his tongue. You couldn't help the moans and your blush that covered your face. You let out tiny whimpers and squeaks, every time he left a bite or a hickey on your soft belly.

Gripping your plush wide hips a bit roughly, he pressed his face against your bare, soft thick thighs and kissed the doughy area. Hoseok could stay between your chunky thighs forever because it felt like clouds to him.

Just as he was about to mark your big supple thighs, he was woken up from his slumber by a giggling Jimin who told Hoseok that he was groaning and whimpering your name in his sleep.

A deep flush ran through his body when he realized that almost all the boys knew about his crush, no, it was way too deep to be called a crush. Infatuation maybe, no and no, he knew your mannerisms, your likes and dislikes and your personality too. Love, maybe, yes, it could be. Or it is definitely love.

Your smiles, with your round cherubic cheeks all lifted made his heart dizzy. You invaded his thoughts, basically all the time, but he is not gonna complain. He feels to be like that actually. Getting a hug from your soft warm body, made him feel like the entire world was slowing down and he always made sure that whenever he hugged you or you hugged him, one of his strong arms was around your thick waist while the other gently held your head against his heart. Hoseok gave you multiple kisses on your head when you were with him and you weren't even complaining from the affection.

Hoseok always made sure that he could cuddle with you whenever you visited the boys. The other boys playfully made him yearn a bit more of your round soft self, by pretending that they wouldn't share you with him. But every time, he laid on your tummy with your chubby hands running through his hair, he sighed happily at your attention.

Whenever you wore crop tops, Hoseok always traced your stretch marks on your soft exposed belly and he relished in the fact that they felt so amazing under his fingertips.

He thought your entire being was a work of art, a masterpiece entirely beautiful. If given a chance, he would worship you. You were a goddess. Him resting on your big pillowy body made his mind calm down many a times.

                          💕💕💕

                Hoseok observed your sleeping form with the help of moonlight that came through the open windows and billowing curtains. Your soft, plump figure was covered by the silky sheets of his bed. The temperature was a bit cooler than usual and your face showed it. You smiled lightly in your sleep, and snuggled closer to the pillow.

             Hoseok felt his heart flutter at the adorable sight. Your big round cheeks were smushed against the pillow and your full lips were parted open releasing soft snores. Hoseok gently caressed your chubby cheek with his hand, smiling lightly at your cute expression.

Leaning over to kiss you on your soft cheek, he closed his eyes and relished in your warm form. Hoseok gently got up from the bed, careful not to disturb your peaceful slumber.
Clad in sweats and a loose tee, he made his way to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

His cheeks were burning red, when he thought about the events that took earlier, during the day. He happily sighed and poured himself a glass of water and thought about your beautiful self still sleeping on the bed.

                The others were asleep, and he smiled when he thought about how he chased you to tickle you. You almost pushed down Jimin to escape from Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were laughing at your antics. Jin almost dropped his phone when Hoseok pushed him and Jungkook fell down laughing when he panicked. The entire atmosphere changed from a tense one to a happy one with your giggles and laughs.

           You had amazing stamina and it took Hoseok a while to catch you. When he did so, Hoseok felt his heart melt from love when you laughed as he quickly moved his fingers over your soft squishy body. You had to beg him to stop and your full chest and big belly was heaving up and down from the playful torture.

He fell down right beside you laughing and he looked at your round face, which was flushed from the movement. Your chubby cheeks were lifted up and you were smiling with your eyes closed and you were clutching your soft belly from all the laughing. Hoseok felt his heart beat faster from the so soft sight.

Hoseok was so engulfed in his thoughts about you that he didn't notice you walking towards his form in the kitchen .

                "Hobi ?", you softly caressed his silky hair and he looked at you. You were wearing a sleeveless crop top and pair of shorts which was filled by your soft thick thighs. Heavy blush was blossomed on his gorgeous face and ran all the way down his neck. You gently kissed his cheek with your full lips and held his hand with your round ones.

               "Are you alright ? Is something wrong ?" you asked with concern.

Clearing his throat, Hoseok chuckled and got up from his seat. Holding your round face, he kissed your forehead and your pretty eyes fluttered close at the affection.

         "Nothing's wrong Angel, I was just thinking about today."

Giggling, you pulled away from him and took his glass of water to have a drink yourself.

"It was great, wasn't it ?", you bit your lip and looked at his gorgeous form. Hoseok's gaze went to your beautiful lips and you flushed.

He walked towards you , gently taking the glass from your chubby hand, washed it and kept in the cabinet while you admired his profile.

"Yeah, it was ", Hoseok turned towards you and winked.

Even though the situation was a calm and peaceful one, both of you could sense the need for each other. Clearing your throat, you walked up to Hoseok and gently held his hand. Giggling softly, you pulled him towards you and both of you began walking towards your room. You occasionally brushed your plush body against his and Hoseok felt like his heart was about to burst from the warm contact.

"You know if you want to shut me up, kissing me is an effective way to do it", you giggled looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok was astounded at your confidence to say something like that and he stopped walking. He looked at you with wide eyes and a face tinted deep pink in colour.

"I don't want anything right now but your lips on mine", he admitted with a gasp.

           Hoseok wrapped an arm around your thick waist and brought your chunky form closer to his own toned one. You nodded and smiled, and ran a chubby finger on his bottom lip.

          "Kiss me you gorgeous idiot", you whispered.

Hoseok chuckled and joined his soft lips with your full ones. Your chubby hands gently cupped his face while his other hand held your head against him.

Moving your head left and right, you kissed to your heart's content. You finally let go to get some air after a few minutes.

Hoseok slowly pushed your supple form to a nearby wall and dipped his head down to kiss the sensitive skin of your neck making you whimper. His hands travelled down to your so soft thick thighs and squeezed it a bit roughly making you gasp. You chubby hands were grabbing his shirt and balling the material in your fists.

"Get a room you love birds", Taehyung chuckled at the scene before him. You covered your face, embarrassed at being caught by him and giggled cutely and Hoseok kissed your head.

Dragging Hoseok with you, you ran towards his room with Taehyung's laughter fading in the distance.

          Short to say, he did worship you the entire night.

💞💞💞

Another chapter for you lovelies ❤❤

Don't be a ghost, leave a vote you guys. 😖❤😖❤

Pls tho lmao ❤❤

A lil wholesome message for all you cuties ❤❤

Y'all better be taking care of yourself and be hydrated or else I will destroy your self destructive tendencies with my stupid ass memes ❤❤

I hope you are enjoying my book so far 😳😳

Have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

~ Marshmallow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 712 37
" I am ready to give my body to you " " Your body is mine then " People said, once a chubby person is always a chubby person. But do they know that...
325K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...
350K 13.3K 53
~~~~ A Sugar Mama but much more sweeter. ~~~~ Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ~ 06/01/2020 - 17/11/2020~
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...