Abhigya Unconditional love of...

By magthaline

It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside an... More

Intro
Unexpected happenings
Came back to home
Hiding our pains...
Is it Fate??
Will they accept??
Meeting with my life partner
My Marriage -Got tears in happiness
I got my soulmate
Love is in the Air
Is it a God's play??
My first proposal to my hubby
Drowning in love ..
Love makes a person mad
Finally my wait is over...
Hidden Things Came To Light
My Lovely Hubby
My Trip With My Hubby
My World Crashed Down
Love Is Painful Too..
Valentine's Day With My Valentine
Depth Of Love..
Family Is The Site Of Happiness..
Hidden TRUTH...
You Are My Life
Purest The Love Is...
Anything For My Love
Junior Abhi Is On The Way
Unconditional Love
Our Love Is Eternal..

To Save My Love..

1.7K 161 21
By magthaline

Hi friends!  Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes,  i will update the next part friends.. I will complete this story within this week.. I promise you.. Try to vote earlier...

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from..

Neil opens the door but found none.. He walks outside and checks in the corners and the corridor, but none is there.. Then he locked the door from inside..

Pragya thanked Aaliya who pulled her inside her room when Neil is about to check.. Pragya and Aaliya went to the balcony.. Arjun seems to be in drunken state and he has fallen asleep.. He is murmuring something in his sleep..

Aaliya told everything to Pragya from the beginning..  Pragya felt very bad for her Abhi.. She cries...  Aaliya consoles her..  Pragya then wiped her tears and asked her to sleep as it's not good for her to be awake in this time.. 

Aaliya with tears : sorry di.. I should have told you the truth before itself... Its my mistake..

Pragya with tears: (smiles)  they are happened.. Just because it is planned by God.. I will take care of these things..  You don't worry..

Everything will be alright.  I will take care.. You go and sleep..  Day after tomorrow,  your function is there, right.. There Aaliya will look with dark circles around her eyes....

Aaliya:di.. (playfully hits her on her shoulder)

Pragya with a smile: go.. And sleep..

....

Neil in mind : i don't know who has heard it .. (gritting her teeth)  but i heard sobs.. Who it will be..  Tomorrow,  i will find out..  Face reactions will change for the person who heard it,  after seeing me..  I will find out..

Pragya in mind : how dare he is to harm my Abhi...  (wipes her tears hugging her Abhi)

Abhi in sleep,  he didn't know that Pragya is broken and crying silently..  He hugs her too.. Pragya and Abhi's faces nearer.. She founds him too innocent.. She caressed her hairs and kissed his cheek.. Abhi holds her hand tightly with a smile.. Pragya smiles..

Pragya in mind : i won't allow anyone to harm my Abhi.. First i should make sure.. He is safer..  Then.. I should think about heir..

I should do something through which Neil uncle should realise his mistake and should decide he shouldn't harm Abhi..  He should consider Abhi as his son.. I have to change his mind..

If i fight with him.. The whole family will come to know the truth.. It can't be united.. Everyone will get split in their own ways..  I should be the reason for others togetherness and happiness but not for their separation and sadness ..

At the same time.. My Abhi will be broken if he comes to know the truth.. He got hurt already with aunt and aaliya.. He believes uncle so much..  He will be broken more.. If he.. Knows..

God..  Show me a way.. Please..

...

Morning arises,

Pragya gets ready for the hospital,  she saw Abhi got ready too..

Abhi: Pragya..  Shall we go..

Pragya : suniye..  I have a wish..  Will you fulfil it for me.. Please..

Abhi: tell me your order.. Madam.. (with a smile)

Pragya with little fear: Suniye..  Shall we gift to Arjun and Aaliya.. Tomorrow.. With..

Abhi with a smile : with what.. Why are you looking scared..  Please be free.. I'm only.. Right.. (kisses her forehead,  holding her shoulders)

Pragya with tears: suniye..  Shall we gift half of the property to Arjun and Aaliya and the rest half to Purab..

Abhi glares at her and moves towards her.. Pragya moves backwards..  He moves forward further.  Pragya hit the wall..

Pragya with tears : I'm sorry.. Suniye.. If i said something wrong..

Abhi: Pragya (with a serious face)  you got scared and got tears too for such a (smiles)  simple thing..

Abhi touches her cheeks.. Holding her face safely in his palms..  Kissed her forehead.. And hugged her..

Abhi: Pragya.. I have already changed the properties name on them..  Before 1 year itself... After knowing my problem..

You know what Pragya.. Don't scare.. Ok..  I was about to die.. Before 1 and half years.. A major accident happened,  i  just escaped from the door steps of death..

I have many enemies from my business side.. I thought i may go off this world any time..  Before that i should handover my dad's company to safe hands

I thought to write on Neil uncle's name..  But he doesn't know well about business and all.. So, i changed the name from mine to Arjun and purab..

Pragya got tears....

Pragya : suniye..  Did they know about this....

Abhi: i didn't tell them.. If i told.. That's it..  Uncle will kill me.. (smiles)  uncle loves me so much.. He won't allow me to change the name on their son as it's my dad's properties..  So,  i didn't tell them..

Even purab and Arjun didn't know about this.. (smiles) i got their signatures without their knowledge..

If i told them.. They won't accept it.. So,  it's better if i didn't say anything.. When I am leaving them.. They will receive it.. (smiles)

Pragya cries.... Hugging him..

Abhi: Pragya..  Why are you crying.. (gets tensed)

Pragya : i love you.. I love you so much.. (hugs him tight)

Abhi with a smile : love you too.. Pragya.. (kisses her forehead)

Pragya : Suniye.. Shall we gift them tomorrow..

Abhi thinks..

Abhi: what if they got angry at me.. Pragya.. What if they didn't accept..

Pragya :they will accept.. I will make them to.. Its a gift given on a function.. They won't tell no.. I will take care..

Abhi: ok.. As you wish (smiles)
Let's go..

Pragya : where..

Abhi: what's there to ask.. You are going to hospital.. And I'm going to office.. (smiles)

Pragya holds his hands tightly..

Pragya : no.. I won't go.. I will be with you today fully..  Shall we go out.. I will tell Ranveer..

Abhi: Pragya..  I have an important meeting..  Sorry.. Some other time..

Pragya :  is meeting more important to you than me.. (with sad face)

Abhi: no.. But..

Pragya : today.. I felt upset..  I wanna go with you far away from everyone.. Please..  Today be with me..  I need your support..  I'm upset (with tears)

Abhi: what happened..  (smiles) i understood.. That alps tour badly affected you..  You are missing me.. Right.. After went to hospital..

Pragya.. Nods with a smile..
Abhi wipes her tears..

Abhi: let's go.. Where shall we go.. (pulls her)  you love greenish places right. Tree. Grasses.. Etc.. Ok.. Then..  Let's go to our farm house..  It will take 2 hours to reach there..  Tomorrow morning we can return.. Is it ok..

Pragya with a smile : ok..

....

Abhi tells them that they are leaving to farm house,  and will come tomorrow morning..  Everyone started teasing them.. Pragya behaves normally..  Neil gets confused as none behaves strangely to him...  She smiles at Neil having anger in inner self.. As her only aim is to protect her husband..  And her family's Happiness..

Neil didn't gets doubt on our Abhi and Pragya..  He has already doubt on Aaliya that if she knows about him earlier.. So he assumed it must be Aaliya.. Abhi hugged his uncle with a smile .. Pragya controls her tears..

....

In car,..

Abhi: Pragya..  Why did you get such a thought suddenly.. Is there any problem..

Pragya stammers: suniye.. That's because.. (she didn't find a proper lie)

Abhi: because...

Pragya : is it necessary to know.. I told my wish..  That's it...

Abhi with a smile: ok madam..  Then leave it.. Tell me.. When you want to.. I will wait..  I know you won't take wrong decisions..

Pragya kisses his cheek with tears .. While he's driving..

Abhi: you are always doing like this..  When I'm driving.. Don't you find pity for me.. Shall i kiss you.. (while driving)..

Pragya with a smile: I'm sorry.. Please go fast..

Abhi tells about his college days.. Pragya tells about her college days..  Then.. Abhi tells about his crush, Pragya got angered with everything he told about some girl,  she pulled his ears making him scream..  They reached the farm house 🏡.. After a long travel with full of chatting..

Pragya loved the place,  she wanders here and there happily.. There is none in that compound except a security at the gate..  Even the person who takes care of it,  is on leave..  So.. Abhi and Pragya alone is there..  They sits under a tree..  Abhi rests his head on her lap.. Closing his eyes..

Pragya : Suniye.. 

Abhi: tell me..

Pragya : shall we go somewhere else far from everyone.. Me and you alone.. 

A small house.. You will be working in a small office..  I will be a house wife.. I will be at the door step waiting for you in the evening..  When you come back home tired (holding his hands)..  I will make tea for you along with your favourite snacks.. Then i will massage your head if you got head ache...

Then i will cook your favourite every night.. I will feed you dinner daily with my hands.. Then.. You will tell me about your day..  I will tell about serial..

Then i will make you sleep and will look at your face and

i will get the peace seeing you sleeping..  Holding my hands with a smile on your face.. A simple life..

If i got a wish from god.. I will ask him to give this type of life at least in our second birth..

Abhi: (kisses her hands)  such a sweet you are.. (touching cheeks)

They went into the farm house.. It's simple..  She liked it.. She went to kitchen and she makes sweet for them.. Abhi helps her.. Then they fed sweets for each other..

Abhi talks about how he bought this farm house.. Etc.. Etc.. About his business.. Pragya didn't listen to what he speaks but her eyes focused on her Abhi.. She finds peace when he's close to her.. She finds herself smile without a reason when she saw him smile..  She feels his Happiness.. She feels his pain..

There's no need to share words every time.. To get a peace of mind..

Sometimes,  the person's face whom we loves.. Is enough.. To give peace..

Abhi is busy in talking while Pragya is in her own world of thinking..

....

Its evening..

Arrangements for Aaliya's function is going on.. Whereas Abhi and Pragya still peacefully sitting there in farm house,  in the couch.. Where pragya is sitting on the lap of Abhi with guitar.. Abhi teaches her.. Along with some teasing ..

They became one in all means..  With their pure love for each other..

....

Morning arises.. Pragya and Abhi reached the mansion.. All got ready.. Abhi dressed in Purab's room as his sherwani is with purab..  Then he welcomes everyone coming to the function standing at the entrance..  And suddenly.. Purab asked him to saw there..  Abhi turned back.. And smiles..

Its our Pragya.. Who is wearing his favourite color red.. Saree.. With little make up.. Standing near to Aaliya. And talking to the ladies.. Purab teases Abhi.. As Abhi forgot to welcome the guests as he focused on his wife.. Abhi pulls Purab's ears and purab ran away..

Abhi signs pragya that she's looking beautiful.. Pragya blushes.. He asked her to come and stand with him.. She moves towards him giving lame excuses to the ladies..  When she's about to near him..

Tanu came from nowhere and hugged him tight.. Then kissed his cheeks too.. Pragya's anger rises to peak.. Pragya warns abhi to move from tanu through her eyes itself. Their family sees the scenario and smiles..

Abhi: tanu.. How are you.. I'm sorry.. I didn't invite you to my marriage...

Tanu: are you married.. (moved little bit away from him)

Pragya got her breath back..

Tanu hits on his shoulders..

Tanu:you would've told me before itself.. Its ok.. Nothing changed now too.. I still love you.. Divorce her.. We can get married.. (holds his hand with a smile)

Abhi and Pragya got shocked.. That's it for our Pragya ... She goes to him fast and pulled his hands from her..

Pragya : hi tanu.. He told me about you.. How are you.. (holding his hand)

Tanu: I'm fine.. (turns her face) abhi.. Come with me.. (hold his another hand and pulls him)

Pragya : tanu.. One minute.. My friends asked me to introduce my husband to them.. I'm sorry.. Suniye.. Come with me.. Na.. (with warning eyes)

Abhi: yes.  I have to go.. Sorry.. Tanu..

When they moved from there..

Pragya : why are you asking sorry and all.. She did the fault..

Abhi: oh.. Rajeev uncle came.. I didn't wish him.. Wait. I will come back....

Pragya : no.. I won't (with cute puppy eyes)

Abhi smiles.

....

Function starts.. A man came with a file and hand overs to Abhi..

Abhi and Pragya moves towards Aaliya and arjun with a smile and hands it over to them..

Aaliya : what's this.. Di..

Arjun: we can't accept this.. Bhai..

Pragya comes near to her and hugged her, 
Silently in Aaliya's ears..

Pragya : i can't risk my Abhi's life.. Please take this. I beg of you..

Aaliya and Pragya got tears.. Arjun turns his face.. Abhi got sad.. Pragya pleads Aaliya through eyes.. Neil looks on..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote.. If you like the story..
Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
35.4K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they wi...
11.5K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...