Sinful

By maniellah

"Ezekiel...." I whispered softly into his ear, my crimson lips tugging into a sly smirk as I felt his body sh... More

welcome!
1| In Throni
2| Pluviæ Noctibus
3| Noctemque Monstrum
4| Pulchra Nocte
5| Peccatum
6| Ignis Grando
7| Nova Lacrimae
8| Regnaturi
9| Fiducia
10| Mihi Credite
11| Basium
12| Tristitia
13| In Silva
14| Inanis
15| Respexit
16| Quiescis
17| Timor
18| Amor Volucres
19| Dies Ultima
20| Proditione
21| De Uestitu
22| Publice Coronam Regalem
24| Mendax
25| Vendi
26| Sanguis
27| Amissis Animam Meam
28| Finis

23| Paciscor Est Super

10.3K 582 396
By maniellah

Rome's POV:

I walked into the meeting room, Zeke hot on my trail.

The ceremony was about a month ago, and the days that led up to now were long, painstaking and tiresome.

Vincent had turned his back to the entire wellbeing of the kingdom, the issues that were brought up to me were simply appalling.

Innocents were being turned forcefully, countless of human-related deaths soared, causing a new issue to form.

The issue of our species being exposed.

Various plans were drafted, revised, and put into effect. But we were yet to see if anything positive was going to come out of it.

Everyone stood up as I entered, I gave them all a quick nod before walking up the steps to my seat. Zeke sat on the lower levels, seated next to Valentine.

The minute I had touched the seat, talking resumed. Councilmen trying to get my attention as I organized all my work in front of me.

When my eyes left the papers and up at everyone, only then did the voices hush.

One woman stood up in the back, a newly appointed member who had opinions sharper than her fangs.

"Queen Rome," She nodded before sitting back down to commence with her speech. 

I sat there listening while Zeke stared off into space, clearly not interested.

She spoke of how divided the vampires were, most did not want to listen to my rules believing that they couldn't take orders from me. But she also spoke of how illegal turnings had almost all stopped and in a matter of a few days they would cease to exist, which many vampires agreed was a step in a direction well needed.

Now we were brought up to an issue I wish I could remedy just as quickly.

"Your majesty, we are well aware of how you look to the eyes of the vampires." She spoke, and I sucked in a harsh breath, "The council has thought it best that you take a week off to go interact with them, show them that you are more than their false predictions of you."

I glanced over to Valentine, my new advisor. He nodded, agreeing with the plan.

"I am not taking a week off," I said while standing up, "I have a much better idea."

They all listened intently to hear what was being thought of in my head.

"I know we have our own councilmen or nobles who take care of the people's needs and requests, but how about this time, instead of sending a figurehead, Ezekiel and I listen to the royal audience."

Everyone grimaced, clearly not agreeing.

"Rome," Valentine spoke softly, "The majority of the kingdom does not like you, this wouldn't be safe." He tried reasoning.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course they don't like me, most of them haven't even seen a glimpse of my face!" I exclaimed, "I think talking to them, listening to them, and helping them will show them I am the right leader for them."

Valentine still looked apprehensive, worry deep in his face. "I'll have to up the security, are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

♦♦♦

"I know I'm somewhat to blame, I understand that... but he stole them! It wasn't like if it were some random rodents blood, this was pure human!"

I sat on my throne, listening intently though I couldn't believe most of the 'problems' that my people went through.

"The bags were left on my porch, and when I woke the next night it was a surprise to see them missing," The man yelled, "What was an even bigger surprise was watching this thirsty fat bastard slurping my blood!"

The man he pointed towards dropped his mouth all the way down to the floor as he put on a horrible display of acting, he faced me with his wide eyes, shaking his head. "Your majesty, I would never!" He turned back to the man, "Take that back! I'm not fat, and you don't have any proof that I drank your blood bags!"

Zeke groaned and shoved his face into his hands beside me, I hit his arm and gave him a stern look before turning towards the arguing men.

"I want my damn blood back!"

They both looked at me, both expecting me to favor them over the other. 

"What is the crowns judgment?" Valentine asked, standing by the two men.

I sat straighter, "My judgment is... unless you sir, can show any proof of him stealing your bags of blood, I can't grant you any satisfaction with your case." He looked appalled and angry, and Valentine shot me a look to fix the issue as fast as I could. "But," I said not too quickly, catching the mans attention, "If you can show us the proof of purchase of the blood, we can get you another shipment free of cost."

Both the men looked delighted with my outcome, they turned to hear Zeke's side.

Zeke was still looking off into space, not bothering to be regarded with these issues. I tapped his arm and cleared my throat, causing him to jump up in his seat slightly.

"What?"

"Zeke, your judgment?" I asked.

"My judgment?" He stared, "Oh! My judgment! Uh..." He racked his mind, "What's so wrong with rat blood?"

I shut my eyes as a chorus of snickers went through the throne room.

"Wouldn't it be healthier? I mean, humans are pretty gross... have you seen what they have been eating?"

"Zeke," I cut him off, and he hummed in response, "Quiet please."

He nodded and looked forward as the two men walked out.

Whispers were shared throughout the room and I restrained myself from scolding Ezekiel, he looked as if he knew what was the outcome of his joke, less respect to his name as people gossiped freely in front of him.

"Don't listen to the whispers, Zeke." I leaned over, "All they are, are worthless words."

He nodded, grabbing my hand which was resting on the armrest, squeezing it before looking forward to seeing the fourth person to come in today.

The guard escorting him spoke up as the entered, "Your Majesties, this man has come today to bestow to you gratitude."

I smiled gently at him and the man smiled back, now speaking for himself.

"My queen," He bowed, smiling towards me before letting it fall as his eyes landed on Zeke giving him a mere nod. "I come today to express the love my town shares for you, we couldn't express how glad we are to have someone on the throne who cares for her people."

My hand touched my heart as I felt pure joy listening to him.

"My oldest daughter, she speaks highly of you... I think you've become a role model for her and many others."

"That's very kind," I spoke, "Tell them they have my thanks."

He smiled, "Will do, they also gave me something to give you."

I furrowed my eyebrows as he stepped closer, "The whole town has been working on it." He said walking faster towards were I was sitting.

I threw Valentine a look but he was a step ahead.

"That's close enough!" He shouted, but the man pushed past him and began running toward me, up his sleeve I saw a sliver of carved wood. Valentine's eyes widened, "I said close enough!"

The man was tackled to the ground by Valentine at the same time I stood up, three guards came forward and grabbed the unruly man.

"Let go of me!" He shouted, "A woman does not belong on the King's throne! And a dog has no place in an area of power!"

I could stand his hurls of anger towards me, but hearing him call my Zeke a dog threw me in a blind fury.

Rushing towards him, my forearm was grabbed by Ezekiel, causing me to halt. I looked up into his eyes, and they were pained and worried.

"Get her out of here!" Yelled Valentine, and Zeke didn't need to be told twice before he pushed past the crowd and directed me towards the direction of our wing.

"Zeke," I tried reasoning, "Zeke come on, slow down."

He pulled open our bedroom door, walking in with me by his side then turning to lock it.

I neared him, placing my hand on his back, "Zeke are you alr-"

He pulled me into a hug, a very tight hug at that, "Am I alright? Rome, are you alright? He didn't get too close to you?"

I pulled back, letting my hand rest on his cheek as I regarded him softly. "No, I'm fine..."

Glancing down to the floor I felt my hand fall from his cheek to rest on his shoulder, "But are you? I mean... he was yelling some crude things."

Zeke's fingers came up from under me, they pushed my chin up to meet with his eyes. "I don't care what they have to say, or what anyone has to say. I really only care about what you say."

His hold on my chin pulled me closer to him and our lips connected. I hummed against him, throwing my arm around his neck, trying to get him closer. We started off just innocently, soft little pecks but things got more steamy when he slipped in his tongue, causing a gasp to come out of my mouth.

He pulled back, "Oh my god," He whispered, "I shouldn't have."

I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer. Moving towards his jawline with light kisses I whispered into his ear, "Why do you say that?"

"I mean," His voice was heavy, "there was an attempt on your life not even ten minutes ago and we out here acting spicy."

My lips trailed down to his neck and I felt him gulp, "I don't mind acting spicy," I looked up at him, "Don't feel guilty about something that shouldn't be."

*if y'all aint comfortable, you can skip this part*

He took hold of my mouth after I uttered those words, his hands resting low on my back before they kept getting lower and lower and the vibration of a moan left me.

I heard a soft growl come from him before we began inching towards the bed, he simultaneously took off his suit jacket as I began unbuttoning the front of my dress. 

As he continued with his assault of kisses, I felt myself getting light headed as if I was on cloud nine.

The dress came off, and I stepped out of the puddle of fabric only dressed with my undergarments and corset.

The back of my legs met with the bed and I fell back onto it, I pulled him down with me and he rested on his elbows as his kisses got harsher.

His shirt was thrown across the room, and his shoes on the floor. His hands were tangled in my hair, so he used his knees to pry my legs apart.

His careful fingers grabbed onto the string of my corset as he painstakingly unlooped it, my lips left him as I pulled away.

"You can either rip it off, or I can."

He looked up at me, his dark eyes swimming around in pools of lust. Listening to what I said the corset was off and found its way to where his shirt was laying.

I laid on the bed, now only left with my bra and underwear on as he quickly unbuckled his pants, leaving him just as undressed as me.

"Rome, are you sure?" He breathed out, his voice husky and out of breath.

I could've yelled with the frustration that was piling up in me, "I was sure the second I saw you Zeke, stop talking so much and just do it!"

He smirked, and he pushed me lower into the bed. His hand trailed up my stomach and cupped my breast, I whimpered as the feeling as he continued. Too engrossed with his act, I didn't even feel his other hand come up and unhook the bra. 

My eyes fluttered with this new feeling and the sensations spreading through me.

I bit my lip, something that took the attention of Zeke. So with his hand still on me, he crashed his lips to mine, pulling my bottom lip out of my teeth with his own.

His hips lowered and he pressed down on me, moving them slightly until we both become breathless.

In the heat of it all I couldn't seem to remember taking off anything else, the only thing I was focused on was Zeke.

He pushed my legs apart further, and the air around us changes into thick tension that finally diluted when he pushed into me.

My eyes rolled back and my head collided with the pillow as I was overtaken by pleasure.

Zeke stilled, taking in my reaction before he pulled out slightly onto to go back in but this time further.

My nails pierced into his skin, as soft moans left my mouth.

I knew that sex was pleasurable, but after all my partners and then finding Zeke. I could definitely say it was worth the wait.

He eased into me, close to filling me up but then pulling back and pushing back in tortuously before he finds a steady pace.

"Oh my god," He grunted.

He switched his pace, driving faster and harder.

I felt my stomach tensing, and I felt restless, something Zeke picks up on too.

Noises escaped my mouth and I reach higher and higher, all the while Zeke's still going.

My body bucked and I came down from my high.

Zeke continued his thrusts until he found his own release.

He laid down right on top of me, his head nuzzled in my neck as he left soft kisses there.

Lifting his head up, he's still breathing harshly as he makes me face him.

"Romeo?" He whispered, my eyes catching his dark ones. "I wanted to tell you this that day at Lucas' but..."

My hands roamed his back, "But?..."

"I'm calling it off."

My eyebrows soared not believing a single thing he said, "Calling what off?" I asked him, needing to hear the words to leave his mouth.

"I'm calling off our deal."

♦♦♦

ahem, I would like to inform y'all that i did not write the spicy. I am the worst person when it comes to writing that, so I made my friend write it BAHAHAHA.

I only tweaked it slightly just so it seemed like Rome and Zeke, also because I felt like some stuff was too vulgar and I wanted to tone it down a bit.

hope you all enjoyed this part..

-mani ♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 10
"Her hazel eyes, wide with fear, avoided meeting mine. Her body trembled in delicate, and broken shivers. The curves of her face were hauntingly beau...
1.3M 36K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
5.6K 314 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
373K 12.7K 31
"I never wanted this!" I scream, tears streaming down my eyes. He kisses my neck, muttering sweet things to me, but I ignore him. "I wanted to live...