Bunny Baby : jjk โœ”๏ธ

By Born2beSad

"I'll keep you warm little fox." Jungkook is a rabbit hybrid who is a bit spoiled by his owners, Namjoon and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Characters Ask
Characters Answer
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Epilogue

Part 37

26.5K 1.3K 226
By Born2beSad

Seokjin made sure the fox ate as much as she could that night and she fell asleep at the table after ice cream for dessert while the boys were telling stories about looking for her in the woods that day. Jungkook watched her head nodding and her eyes shutting with concern, looking at the older boys.

"She's only been awake for a few hours...how come she's still so sleepy?" He asked.

"She's been through a lot in the last few days Kook, her body needs time to recover," Seokjin said as he stood and began clearing the table. "Now help me with the dishes."

Jungkook grumbled a bit but did as he was told, collecting the bowls and taking them to the sink. Namjoon sighed happily and scooped the fox up, yet again carrying her off to bed. He tucked her in and looked at her fondly for a moment before leaving her alone to sleep.

That night Jungkook jerked awake, the sound of her heartbeat skyrocketing pulling him from sleep. He scrambled out of his bed and flew into her room to find her in the middle of a full fledged panic attack, tears streaming down her cheeks as she gasped for breath. Jungkook didn't hesitate before launching himself into the bed and pulling her onto his lap where he wrapped her in a tight hug, resting his hand on the back of her head and murmuring for her to breathe.

"Fox, calm down. You're home," he said. "Breathe, baby. Please breathe."

She let his soothing voice wash over her and her hands came up to grip his T-shirt tightly in her fists as she did as he said, taking deeper breaths, making herself calm down. Jungkook's strong arms held her body closely against his, his big hands spreading over her back and his chin tucked against her shoulder. When he felt her pulse returning to normal and her ragged breathing evening out he pulled back to look at her, brushing her hair out of her face gently.

"Did you have a bad dream? What happened?" He asked her quietly, his eyes looking worriedly between hers.

"I just...I woke up alone and I-" she said, her bottom lip trembling slightly. Jungkook silently wiped her cheeks with the pads of his fingers, looking down at her sweetly.

"I'm not leaving you alone fox. I'll sleep in here," he said. "Come on."

She laid down again then a bit shyly, curling up beneath the blankets. Jungkook considered and decided he would prefer to avoid the wrath of Namjoon should he come in before they woke, so he tucked the fox in and then curled up next to her on top of the covers.

She turned to face him and they looked at each other for a moment in the dark and silent room, a thin stream of moonlight shining through the window making Jungkook's big brown eyes sparkle.

"I missed you," he breathed, not looking away from her eyes.

"I missed you too," she admitted. Then she pulled an arm out of the blanket and slid her hand slowly across the covers to rest it on his. He smiled and threaded their fingers together, their hands linked between them as her eyes drifted closed happily.

Jungkook lay awake for a bit, wishing a little that he could hold her close to him, but mostly content to be near her again and know that she was safe.

-

The next day Jungkook woke with a shiver and was confused for a moment until he remembered why he was cold and not in his own bed. But the annoyance at his icy cold ears went away when he felt little one's soft hand resting in his, her face relaxed in sleep, lips slightly parted and eyes closed, her dark lashes resting on her cheek. He couldn't help thinking back to when he had kissed her last at the facility. It was a bit of a haze considering the way her heat had affected him and driven him to do it in the first place...but he remembered the way her soft lips had felt against his and he craved it again.

He was just trying to keep himself from thinking of the way she had moaned his name and begged him to touch her, his face heating a bit at the memory when he heard someone clear their throat softly from the doorway. He flipped around quickly to see Namjoon standing there with his arms crossed, looking into the room.

"Hyung -" Jungkook whispered, reluctantly slipping his hand out of the fox's and getting out of the bed carefully. "She had a panic attack in the night again. She said she woke up alone and was scared so I wanted to stay with her," he said nervously.

Namjoon nodded and reached out to ruffle Jungkook's ears fondly.

"I appreciate the way you take care of her bun. You know that right?" He asked, sliding his fingers over the bunny's ears.

Jungkook swelled at the praise and grinned widely. "Thanks hyung!" He said.

They let little one sleep in and over breakfast discussed their plans for the next few days.

"Joon, have you told anyone we found her yet?" Seokjin asked.

"Oh, I should tell Yoongi," Namjoon replied, pulling his phone out.

"He might have heard, I texted Tae yesterday," Jungkook said.

"And you think Tae would tell Yoongi?"

"I think Tae probably told Yoongi hyung's girlfriend. Cause they are friends. So she would have told Yoongi," Jungkook said, as if it was obvious.

"I can't keep it all straight," Seokjin said.

"Regardless, we should have them over for dinner or something, don't you think?" Namjoon said, looking up at Jin.

He nodded. "I think that sounds good. Let's have everyone over to celebrate."

Jungkook began to bounce excitedly in his seat. "And Taehyung And Jiminie?"

"That's what I meant by everyone," Seokjin replied, chuckling.

"Alright, I'll invite them," Namjoon said, typing on his phone. "Tomorrow?"

"Perfect."

-

That evening when Namjoon was home from work and they had finished their dinner they headed into the living room to watch a movie together. Little one had missed these quiet moments with them and she was excited to cuddle up on the couch together.

When she had first began staying with them, Jungkook would spread out on the couch, hoping to avoid sitting next to the fox that threatened his hyung's affection. But now, he scooted close to Seokjin, making sure there was enough from for her to sit comfortably between himself and Namjoon. She wandered into the room a little sleepily, her tummy full from a big dinner and dessert again thanks to Seokjin, and Jungkook patted the couch cushion next to him. She grinned widely and they all melted at the sight as she hurried over and snuggled herself in between them, tucking her legs up and getting comfortable.

Half way through the movie her head began to nod, her eyelids drooping closed and Jungkook glanced at her, noticing she wasn't able to keep them open. He carefully steered her shoulders toward Namjoon, gently encouraging her to rest her head on his shoulder. Namjoon glanced down at the sleeping fox and adjusted so she would be the most comfortable, glancing appreciatively at Jungkook.

"Thanks bun," he whispered, giving him a little smile.

Jungkook returned it shyly. He wanted her to be comfortable, but he also wanted Namjoon to trust him to be around her, so he knew he would have to be careful. He wanted to hold her hand, but he settled for resting with her warm, gently dozing body next to his, their thighs touching lightly beside each other as she slept. Namjoon carried her up to bed after the movie and tucked her in, but Jungkook stopped him as he left her room.

"Hyung...what if she wakes up alone and gets scared again?" He asked. Namjoon considered.

"What do you suggest bun?" He asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook blinked in surprise. "M-me?" He asked, pointing at himself, his ears perked up.

Namjoon hummed. "As a hybrid you seem to understand her fears and reactions on a level that I just don't, so tell me what you think she needs. Should one of us stay with her? Should we figure something else out?"

Jungkook thought. "If she wakes up again and someone is with her it might be good. Especially since she wasn't awake when she went to bed, you know? Like since she won't remember getting into it, it is probably jarring."

Namjoon nodded. "Alright. You slept here last night, so I can today then. Night bun," he said, ruffling Jungkook's ears. He went into his bedroom and got his pillow and a spare blanket, and Jungkook watched with a little frown. He would have been perfectly happy to keep the fox company tonight as well...but he reminded himself that was being careful and not pushing things with Namjoon regarding his interest in little one.

So he just sighed and went off to his own bed for the night.

-

Thank you for answering my question last chapter I appreciate you guys lots and loooots 🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.7K 65
"...๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž..." - A y/n and jk ff + tae...
46.3K 1.8K 16
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ... //// ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐Ÿช 1000-2000+ ๏ฟฝ...
610K 20.6K 46
BOOK 3 of HIS SERIES [HIS: Baby] "I got one daddy and I call him papa." Copyright ยฉ๏ธ 2018 by HAHA KIM -COMPLETED 9/22/2018 180K-3/9/19 200K-4/22/19 3...
662K 9.7K 6
Smut warning โš ๏ธ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...