Part 19

True to his word Namjoon and Seokjin made sure that the hybrids were never alone together in a room for the next week. Jungkook of course caught little one's cold, so it was easy for the first day at least. After that, either one of them had to be elsewhere or one of the men was with them. Jungkook knew what they were doing. He had heard most of their argument and he understood where Namjoon was coming from, he really did. He wanted to protect little one too, he just...also wanted to be near her all the time.

He couldn't help it. Even though they had spent no time alone for a full week he still felt himself blush sometimes when she looked at him and his heart sped up when her body was close to his.

Jungkook went up to his room to play video games after breakfast and when little one had finished helping Seokjin with cleaning up she looked up at him hopefully. "Oppa I'm going to go play video games with Jungkook, okay?" Seokjin looked down at her frowning. It had been long enough right? He really didn't want to go sit in Jungkook's room with them, and he didn't really want to tell her she couldn't do what she wanted...

"Sure sweetheart," he said, running his hand over her soft orange ears. She smiled and headed up to Jungkook's room, nervously. The men hadn't actually said to them that they weren't allowed to be alone together, they had just been making it happen. But the hybrids had noticed. So when she poked her head into Jungkook's room he looked up and glanced behind her, surprised to see her there alone.

"H-hi little fox, what's up?" He asked. She shrugged.

"I was just...gonna watch you play if that's alright."

"Sure," he replied, tugging his spare beanbag chair foreword to level it with his. She sat in it tentatively and watched the screen as he played for a while quietly. "Do you want to play?" He asked eventually. She blinked in surprise, looking at the controller he was offering her.

"Oh, I don't know how to-"

"I can show you if you want?" He offered.

She shrugged and took the controller from him carefully. He told her which buttons to push to make the character move around in the game. "No - no don't go that way there's a monster - no, ah crap," he said as she entered into a fight he knew she would lose. He tried to talk her through it, leaning in and telling her what to do but she suddenly thrust the controller at him and squealed, ducking behind him to watch, nearly on his beanbag in fear. He grabbed the controller but it was too late, his character had died. Jungkook groaned, sending her a playful glare.

"Sorry!" She said, giggling.

"You will be," he said, suddenly launching himself at her. She shrieked as he began to tickle her, viciously attacking her sides with his fingers. She was laughing uncontrollable and squirming beneath him as he pinned her with his knees and tickled her.

Seokjin suddenly popped up in the doorway. "Jungkook!" The hybrids both froze, looking up at the older man in the doorway, little one doing so from upside down.

"Uh - I died," she said awkwardly, Jungkook still frozen over her. Seokjin blinked, not understanding.

"Just...don't hurt each other or Namjoon will kill me," Jin chuckled, walking away. Jungkook's heart was racing, his hands still touching her sides. They stared at each other, still frozen as they listened to him walking away, going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Little fox," Jungkook breathed.

"Yes Jungkook," she replied.

"Remember when I said I had a crush on you?"

"Yes, I do."

"You - you didn't say anything back. But you don't like me back, do you?" He asked.