Part 32

Jungkook looked around, not having to totally feign his confusion as he took in all the white. The walls, ceilings, and floors were all a stagnant colorless stretch, the only standouts the few guards strolling the hall. He was led to a room that was set up like a small doctor's office. The guard asked him to sit on the examination table and once he had he left him alone.

There was essentially nothing in the room - just the table Jungkook sat on, a small cabinet, and a wheeled chair. The door opened and a doctor entered. A cat hybrid, Jungkook realized quickly. The bunny sniffed and had to force himself not to react when he smelled her. This doctor - he smelled of little one. He had been with her, recently. Jungkook's mind was racing as he looked the doctor up and down, taking in his tabby cat tail and ears, one of them damaged, and his white blonde hair and perfect features.

"A bunny!" The man exclaimed excitedly, grinning at Jungkook. "And a wild breed at that! You have no idea how long I've been trying to find a male bunny," the doctor said, approaching Jungkook. The bunny blinked at him in confusion as the doctor stood in front of Jungkook, smiling at him. "Hello bunny," he said, pleasantly.

"H-hello," Jungkook said shyly. The man squealed and grinned more widely and then began what he called a 'quick examination' of the bunny's health. He pulled on some latex gloves and grabbed his stethoscope and listened to Jungkook's breathing and heart, made him stick out his tongue so he could see his tonsils, shined a little light in his eyes and ears, and ran his fingers over the length his ears carefully. "You seem to be in excellent condition bunny," he said smiling. "Go ahead and strip for me," he continued, turning around and tossing his gloves.

Jungkook tugged his shirt off over his head and stood but then hesitated. "E-everything?" He asked, nervously.

"Yes bunny. I have to make sure everything is in working condition for the special job I have in mind for you. Have you ever mated?" The doctor asked, thoughtfully as Jungkook began to unbutton his pants.

"No," he answered quickly.

"Interesting," the doctor said. When Jungkook had removed his clothing he looked him over quickly and then nodded, turning to retrieve a set of simple white clothing from the cabinet. He handed them to Jungkook and looked at a clipboard he had brought with him when he entered the room. "So bunny. You were lost?"

Jungkook nodded quickly, letting his ears flop as he did so. "Yes, doctor..."

"Dr. Yoon," the man replied, glancing up at him. "And are you hurt at all?"

"Oh - I thought I hurt my ankle, but it doesn't feel too bad now," Jungkook said, pretending to stretch out his ankle.

"That's good! Well little bunny, I'm going to show you to your room and I want you to rest up - I have a special job for you tomorrow," Dr. Yoon said. Jungkook already knew he hated this man. Something about him just screamed evil - maybe it was his perfect features and damaged ear - or maybe it was the way his smile didn't reach his cold eyes.

"But - what is this place? Can I see it?" Jungkook asked hopefully. Dr. Yoon considered him briefly.

"Hm, I suppose a short tour would be alright. I think I'm going to like you, bunny. So I'll show you all the important things," he said to him as they began walking down the hall.

-

You were dreaming of Jungkook.

His big brown eyes were sparkling as he looked down at you, his long black ears twitching cutely as you ran your fingers over them with the lightest touch. You were watching the way the delicate muscles in the ears moved them so precisely, awed at their structure, the pink insides velvety soft under your touch. It was almost real.