sean and kaycee - one shots

By ohmyseaycee

stories of my favorites, sean and kaycee. [lowercase intended] cover- cathyliz More

before you read!
sean lew.
not today.
maybe a little more.
he loved me too early.
hawaii trip.
im so sorry.
he loved me too early. pt 2
jealousy.
i deserved better.
baby.
numb.
bad dream.
my favorite star.
black and blue.
stay.
it wasn't meant to be.
reunite.
unexpected.
reunite pt. 2.
break.
unlovable.
happy birthday.
not because of me.
in a heartbeat.
so do i.
soulmate.
soulmate pt 2.
twenty four hours.
change the world.
it's not our time.
change the world pt 2.
anesthesia.
paralyzed.
end my suffering.
take me far from here.
fake it till we make it.
anesthesia (2)
cut the ropes.
behind the scenes.
hold your peace.
is this a dream?
free me.
forever.
already gone.
step by step.
chicago.
when the party's over
it was cold outside
sunflower season.
that's us.
cross the line.
coming out.
sunflower season [extended]
let you love me.
long distance.
tell me a story.
single parenting.
single parenting (2)
I promise.
sunshine.
2:00 am.
the bookstore
something like that.
just like old times
i wish we could go back.
i can't wait.
you and me.
bond touch.
it's time for me to go.
iceland.
there will come soft rains.
rebuild.
where are you?

maybe.

2.5K 82 22
By ohmyseaycee

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

" i long to exist in the spaces of your heart where no one has ever been."
——————

kaycee gaped as she walked into the studio filled with an ocean of people, piling in.

she stared down at herself, insecurity filling her veins as the anxious thoughts filled her head. a room full of so many people, and it felt as if all eyes were on her.

her hands began to tremble as she carefully set her bag against the wall, sliding down next to it. "calm down, kaycee. you're going to be fine." she whispered to herself as she tried to catch her breath.

suddenly, a hand rested on her shoulder and she was met with a curly haired girl, around the same age as her. "hey, are you okay?"

"yeah, it's just really overwhelming. i've never been to this studio, so i didn't know that to expect." kaycee confessed, taking a sip from her water.

"yeah, i get it. it can be really overwhelming, especially since so many people come to these classes, but don't worry it gets better. " she smiled showcasing her pearly white teeth.

"i'm tahani, by the way." she said as she extended her hand out to her.

"i'm kaycee." she smiled as she took her hand.

"that's so pretty! do you want to stick with me for this class, maybe that will make you feel better? and plus i need more friends." she offered, pulling kaycee up from the floor.

"yeah, i would like that."

"alright, lets go!" tahani screeched as she ran to the front of the room, pushing people out of the way as she pulled kaycee with her.

"oh god, what are we doing in the front? i think it would be better if i stayed in the back." kaycee confesses as she turns towards the back of the room.

"nope! you're staying with me." tahani commanded as she pulled kaycee down to the floor. "come on let's stretch."

once the choreographer came out, kaycee's nerves reappeared. her palms began to sweat and she felt as if she had something lodged in her throat, blocking her from breathing.

but, once the music began and she was learning all the moves, it was as if all her anxious thoughts were never there.

kaycee was like a mirrored image to the choreographer, every movement was almost identical and her passion spilt out with every step.

once kaycee's group finished she slipped to the back of the room where her bag was. she sat on the cold floor, sipping from her water bottle as she watched the second half of the class.

"okay everyone, surround the center of the room because we're going to pick some people to dance for the video!"

as kaycee began to walk towards the center of the room, she felt herself being pushed by the people behind her trying to make their way to the front causing her to fall into someone in front of her.

"oh i'm so-" kaycee cried but was cut off by the asian boy turning around to meet her eyes.

"what the fuck? watch where you're going next time." he spits as anger filled his eyes.

"i'm sorry, really. it won't happen again." kaycee promised as she began to back up.

"this is why they shouldn't just let anyone in here." he scoffed, " i don't know why they let amateurs come to these classes."

her eyes began to sting as tears began to blurry her vision, "don't let him get to you. it wasn't your fault." she scolded herself as she went to find tahani.

"okay how about we get a new face up here! hmm you looked really good, get up here!" jojo said, pointing directly at kaycee.

kaycee's eyes grew wide as tahani flung her up, pushing her into the center of the room. "shit." she cursed as she took a deep breath, waiting for the music.

as the music filled the room, her mind became focused and she forgot about the room of people staring. she forgot the insecurity she felt as she walked into the room. she forgot about how that boy's words affected her and instead she used that emotion in her dance.

the entire room grew silent as she gracefully flew across the floor, emotion filling every movement she executed.

the music ended and the room exploded in cheers. she embarrassingly covered her face as she scurried back to tahani with a bright smile. "wow kaycee! that was amazing! you're amazing!" tahani expresses as she embraced the girl.

she smiled as her eyes searched the room, catching his eyes. the anger still lived in his eyes, burning a hole through kaycee as she listened to jojo close the class.

"hey tahani, who's that?" kaycee asked as she nodded her head to his direction.

"oh that's sean. he's an amazing dancer, but no one really knows much about him. he keeps his life extremely private." she whispered, her eyes still glued on her friend on the floor.

"you should try talking to him. maybe he'll like you." she teased.

"oh trust me, we've talked and he's made it clear that he does not like me."

"you never know. you might be the one to finally see the parts of him no one has seen"

"maybe." kaycee whispered as everyone got up and exited the studio.

-

and for the next couple of classes kaycee took at the studio, it never changed.

she always politely smiled at him whenever she saw him, but he always blew her off.

she didn't know why he didn't like her. she never did anything to offend or hurt him, but as much as he pushed her away, she couldn't help but be drawn to him.

one day, after class ended. kaycee sat on the steps of studio, as she checked her phone every time it flashed against her face.

her body was trembling as the cold air kissed her rosy cheeks and made its way across her body.

"hey it's kylie! sorry i missed your call, i'll get back to you later." the voicemail repeated for what felt like the hundredth time.

kaycee sighed in frustration as she texted kylie once more. "kylie, where are you?"

for over an hour, kaycee sat out in the cold. her knees were pulled to her chest as her head laid against them and her chapped lips were turning a light purple from the cold air that hit them.

her phone died about thirty minutes ago, so she had no way to contact her family. goosebumps covered her exposed arms when she suddenly felt a warm hand being place on her knee.

"kaycee, what are you still doing here? class has been over for over an hour and you're not even wearing a jacket, are you crazy?!" he belted as he sat slipped off his sweatshirt, handing it to her before he sat next to her.

"no, no! i'm fine. you can keep the sweatshirt."

"kayc, just put it on you're literally shaking." he  demanded as he rubbed his arms trying to create some sort of heat.

"why are you out here?" he asked, turning to look at her as she pulled the gray sweatshirt over her head.

"my sister isn't answering the phone. she was supposed to pick me up, but obviously not." she chucked as she pointed to herself.

"come on, i'll take you home." sean insisted as he extended his hand out to her.

"no, no it's fine. they should be on their way or something, they're probably just stuck in traffic." kaycee blurted.

"kaycee, they're not coming. please just let me take you home."

"okay." she whispered as she accepted her defeat.

she took his hand, as he lead her to his car. "why are you just leaving?" kaycee asked as she stepped into the passenger seat.

"i usually close up the studio for the others. so i normally leave around this time." sean said as he started the car.

they sat in complete silence, except for the gps that was directing sean to her house which was surprisingly only a couple minutes away from hers.

"why don't you like me?" kaycee whispered as she watched the light turn red.

he turned his head to look at her, his eyes shining from the glistening moon. "i don't know. i'm not really good with people, especially people who are way better dancers than me."

kaycee chucked as she met his eyes, " im no where as good as a dancer as you. i only dream about being that good."

he smiled, pressing the gas as the light turned green.

"hey, are you hungry? how about we go get some food before i take you home?" sean offered.

"yeah sure." kaycee smiled, as she met his eyes.

as they ate they shared many things about their lives and surprisingly they had a lot in common. it was nice that he finally found someone who understood him. he began to feel guilty for the way he's treated her, especially after hearing all the things that she's gone through.

once they arrived to kaycee's house she shut the passenger door, her gym bag slung over her shoulder as she started walking to her door.

"kaycee, wait." sean yelled as he rolled down the window. kaycee turned around, a small smile dancing on her lips.

"yeah?"

"i'm sorry, for how i've been treating you. i misjudged you and you're not only an amazing dancer, you're a really amazing person." sean whispered as she leaned against the door, sticking her head through the window.

"you're not so bad yourself, lewser." she teased as she leaned inside the car and placed a kiss to his cheek. "thanks for everything. i hope to see you soon."

and with that she ran up to her door and disappeared inside her house.

sean touched his cheek where her lips once were and he smiled. sean didn't quite understand what he was feeling. it was a warmth that spread throughout his entire body, a feeling he hasn't felt for a while.

kaycee ran into her room, smiling uncontrollably as she remembered how his laughter filled the car. she didn't know what shifted between them, but she liked it.

her hands went into the pockets of his sweatshirt when a paper crumpled in between her fingertips. she pulled it out, looking at what was written when a smile lit up her face.

i hope to hangout with you soon :(:
- sean

and underneath his number was written which made her smile like a weirdo.

"this boy hated me just a couple days ago and now look where we're at." she whispered to herself.

"maybe i will be the one to see the parts of him he never lets anyone see."

///

guys i had a dream about sean and i swear i never wanted to wake up ever again

13k views!! whaaaaa you guys are freaking crazy! i just wanna thank everyone who comments and votes you guys literally make my day. you guys are amazing.

- kami 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 557 56
Fan-fiction! this story talks about Sean and Kaycee's life and also the people that surrounds them. On how they will handle and continue to overcom...
20.1K 794 13
STRONGLY ADVISE NOT TO READ THIS. ITS SHIT. |COMPLETED| Kaycee Rice is 16 and has a boyfriend named Sean Lew. They love each other so much. When kay...
137K 4K 29
in which sean and kaycee are enemies, or so they think, and would never ever EVER catch feelings for one another. right? ~~ "You know... I heard you...
35.9K 1.4K 27
Kaycee Rice has selective mutism. Her fears are constantly holding her back as she stays quiet and reserved, but will that change when she meets a sp...