Baby Scars, Darling || Koli

By kaedengalaxy

Note: This is badly written but read if you wish After being beaten near to death mercilessly by her family a... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
A Letter to My Readers

2019 Update

102 1 0
By kaedengalaxy

If you have come across my old works, please be aware that I wrote these when I was still in middle school. I am now a junior in high school and though I'm happy that these works are well like, I do warn you that they are terribly written in comparison to my newer works. I honestly hate these stories because they are such trash and don't demonstrate my growth as a writer, however I keep them posted because of the people that still may want to read them.

If you would like to read my new works, they are posted on AO3 under the username of kaedenconstellations.

~ Kae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.3K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
85.7K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...