Lisa's Possessiveness

By ItsMeShemaiah14

Lalisa Manoban is a faithful kind of girl. She doesn't do cheating and flings. She believes that a man should... More

Author's Note
SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
ATTENTION!!! NEW STORY CHOICES FINAL!!! (4 CHOICES)
ATTENTION!!!
KILL THIS LOVE

EPILOGUE

20.1K 470 54
By ItsMeShemaiah14

Lisa's POV

"Blow the candles, Daddy!" My daughter gleefully said while bouncing up and down. It seems like she is the one who is the birthday celebrant because she is so happy and more excited than me. "Daddy! Blow the candles already." She is frowning while saying those words. "I want to eat cake. I'm hungry and Granny Mira said that if I'm hungry, I should eat because the soldiers in my tummy will hurt my stomach."

"And you believed your Granny Mira?" I shook my head while saying those words.

She crossed his arms. "I have soldiers to feed, Daddy. So blow the candles already."

With a smile on my face, I leaned in, make a wish and then blow the candles. 

"Yehey! Let's eat already." Ella who already has a plate in her arms said.

I was laughing while putting a slice of cake on her plate and kissed my daughter's forehead. "I love you, baby."

My daughter grimaced. "Daddy! Don't kiss me. I'm a woman now."

The firmness of my daughter's voice made me laughed. "Baby, you're just seven years old."

She crossed her arms again and then started to eat the slice of cake that I placed on her plate.

I messed her hair up and hugged my wife who is busy placing the plates on the table.

It's just a simple birthday celebration. Only my family is present. I want this celebration cause I could fell the love that my family is giving me.Speaking of family, my parents are not present for a reason that they are now in Amsterdam having a second honeymoon. Ewww. While Jennie's mom is in New Zealand right now and she haven't come home cause she is busy with her newly opened flower shop.

"Happy thrity-first Birthday, sweetheart." Jennie kissed me on the lips and as always, my heart did a summersault.

It has been eight years since we got married but she still gets my heart to beat loud and fast for her.

Jennie really is the love of my life.

I am now thirty-one years old. I am happily married to the most lovable woman in the universe with adorable daughter named Ella and now we are expecting our second child. There is no other thing that could take my happiness whenever I spend my time with my beautiful wife and daughter.

I looked at the woman whose eyes still magnified me. Her cat like eyes never seized to make my heart thump inside my chest.

"Thank you." I said lovingly to my wife. "Thank you for loving me and marrying me. Thank you for being my wife and  for putting up with me for eight years now."

She laugh slowly and kissed my lips. "Lisa, just like what i promise in the altar. I'll be with you for as long as I breathe."

That made my heart melt. "I think I just blushed."

She was laughing while she slapped my shoulder. "You are doing that to me every single day. It's only fair."

I grinned then pressed my lips on hers. My hand was wandering on my wife's thigh when Jennie slapped my hand. She threw a glare at me and look at our daughter who is busy eating her cake.

"Lisa, don't be a pervert. We are in front of our daughter." She said and pinched my ear which made me frown at her.

"But it's my birthday!" I complained.

"You'll have your birthday-sex-present later." She said referring to one of my birthday present that I received every year. "Let's take care of our visitors for now."

As if on cue, the front door of our house opened and my crazy friends entered my house. And the one who entered first is Bambam, followed by Chanyeol, Seulgi, Jungkook, Jeongyeon, and Kai.

"Happy Birthday!" Bambam shouted when he got near us. "Happy eighteenth birthday, my man." He joked and gave a big birthday gift box to my daughter. "Here, Ella. My gift for you, liitle girl."

I gave Bambam an arched look. "Really, Bambam? I'm the birthday celebrant here. Not my daughter."

"So?" he snapped. "I prefer to give Ella a give than you."

I just shook my head and turn to look at my other friends who are now busy eating their foods.

I cleared my throat. "You guys already started eating without even greeting me a happy birthday. Okay, fine. I'm ashamed of all of you." I said my words full of sarcasm. "Go ahead. I hope that all of you will choke."

It was Chanyeol who spoke. "What do you want, bud, a very long birthday message for you? You should've told me so that I have made a very touching long birthday message for you."

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed. "And we do this every year. It's tiring to greet you a happy birthday every year. And you don't need our gifts. You are rich. Go buy yourself a gift."

I look around and hugged my wife. "Sweetheart, what is your gift for me except for your sweet I love you?"

Jennie smiled. "I love you, Lisa. And I won't get tired of loving you. It's enough gift from me to you."

I waited for a second and then I heard my friends groan in disgust. There it is! That always made my day.

"Urgh!" Bambam faced me from playing with my daughter. "Can you please tone your cheesiness down? Geez! It's fucking gross!"

I rolled my eyes. "Go and marry someone." I said and kiss my wife at her cheek so that they will be more jealous. "Look at me. I'm happy. Go and find yourself a wife, guys. You guys are getting older."

Chanyeol growled. "Bud, I'm only thirty-two."

"Me too." Jungkook said.

"Me three." Seulgi said who is busy eating her foods.

Kai raised his hand holding a soda. "I'm thirty-one." He said then grinned.

"And I'm gorgeous." Jeongyeon said while walking towards the sink to wash her hands.

"Guys, you are not getting any younger." I said and patted the back of Bambam. "You, bud, when are you planning to find your wife?"

Bambam grinned wickedly. "It's near. I'm going to kidnap my bride, then I'm off to church."

I just shook my head. When did Bambam take the talk of finding a wife seriously? It's been eight years since me and Jennie got married at a young age. I was just twenty-three back then and Jennie was twenty-one when we meet and got married. Even though I married her at a very young age, I didn't regret it. Jennie gave me the most amazing eight years of my life and counting.

Until now, all of my friends still doesn't have their own wives. They are all still single. All of my friends are now at their early thirties, they are still single and they still haven't started to find their match.

But I knew that someday... someday, they will fall in love. And it will be my time to laugh at their misery.

I came out from my reverie when I heard my daughter shout in glee.

"Red!" My daughter shouted when Sehun and Yoona together with their son, Red, entered my household.

Red ran towards Ella and both of them fist pumped. I laughed cause they are acting like they're old already. Even Sehun laughed at our children.

"Hey man." Sehun patted my back. "Happy Birthday."

Then Yoona hand me a gift and smiled. "For you."

I accepted the gift and threw a deathly glare at my friends who are busy at eating their foods.

"Sehun and Yoona has a gift for me, you guys don't have." I said.

Seulgi swallowed her food and stand up. "I got to go, man. I still have a board meeting. Bye." She took big steps towards the door. "Happy eighteenth birthday, buddy." She shouted before she went out of the house.

I shook my head in disbelief. She just came her to eat. Why am I even friends with these lunatics?

When I returned my attention to my daughter, she was playing with Red. Bambam is meddles with my alcohols in the mini-bar. Chanyeol is still eating. Jungkook is busy typing on his phone. Sehun and Yoona is feeding each other.

I stilled when someone caressed my cheek and kissed my neck. I smiled because I know that it was my beautiful wife.

Jennie whispered in my ear. "They're busy." She kissed the back of my ear. "Do you want to claim your birthday sex now?"

A sly grin crept into my lips. "Yeah? Now?"

Jennie seductively smiled at me. "Yes. Now."

"Hmmm. I like that." I whispered over her lips ans was about to press my lips on hers when someone pulled the hem of my shirt.

I looked down and saw Ella. "Yes, baby?"

"Come play with me, Daddy."

I'm housing a freaking boner and my daughter wants to play. What the fuck? Sometimes, I think that Ella can sense if I have a boner. She is always in wrong timing. But I can't do anything but to carry my daughter, kiss my wife's lips and play with my daughter.

"So what do you want to play, baby?" I asked Ella.

"Put me down, daddy."

And I did. "So, what game do you wanna play?"

"Daddy, I already have a playmate. Red. Uncle Bambam just told me to lie to you so that you will stay hanging. Uncle Bambam promised to buy me a very big Dollhouse." Her eyes were sporting innocence. "But will you be left hanging, Daddy?"

I gritted my teeth in irritation the glared at Bambam who's snickering and leaning on the mini-bar.

I let out a deep breath. When will Bambam change? I think it will only be a miracle. He is really born to be a lunatic. He is not only a member of the lunatic club but he is the leader of the crazy people.

I went near Bambam. "Don't make my daughter a liar, Bambam."

Bambam snort. "Every person lies, Lisa."

"But Ella is just a kid."

Bambam chuckled. "I was just messing with you."

"You can mess with me, but not my daughter." I said in a cold voice. "She is just a kid. Don't teach her how to lie. I don't want my daughter to grow up as a liar."

He was shaking his head while smiling and looking at me. "You've changed a lot. Good change. You look happy all the time. I sometimes envy you, you know? You are married to a woman who loves you unconditionally. Where will I find a woman that would love me and a woman that would go crazy for me? Sometimes, life sucks."

I frowned at my friend. "Did you find your match already? When is the wedding?"

Bambam snorted then laughed nonchalantly. "Fuck off, Lis. I am not a match to have a match." He said and left me at the mini-bar and he started to bother my other friends in the table.

I can feel it in my gut. Bambam is in big trouble. And when I say trouble, I mean, woman trouble.

Jennie's POV

From behind, I felt that Lisa hugged me. I am at the terrace of our house and I was looking at the stars in the sky, while the love of my life is hugging me.

"It's a long day. I'm sorry. My friend are all crazy. They really took some foods for take out." Lisa said and kissed my neck.

I moaned at what she did. "Uhmmm..." I leaned on her hard chest. "Are you happy, Lisa?" I faced the love of my life. "Are you happy with me by your side?" 

Lisa smiled, her eyes were full of love for me. "Jennie, you are my life. And you are asking me if I'm happy with you? Of course, I am." Her eyes soften. "I should be the one asking you that? You gave up your career for me. You didn't come back to New Zealand because of me. You had given up too much for me. I should be the one asking you that." She caressed my face lovingly. "Are you happy with me, sweetheart?"

I smiled then claimed the lips on my possessive and jealous wife. It became my habit to not go near to other men so that she won't get jealous. Other than her friends, I don't go near to other men to avoid a mess.

"Lisa," I kissed her lips then her nose, then her chin. "I love you so much. I give up my work because I love you and I want to be with you. I want to take care of you and our child because I want the both of you to feel my love for the both of you. So don't ask me that question. You made me happy, Lisa. Very happy."

Lisa smiled in happiness then dipped her head to claim my mouth.

I closed my eyes when I felt her hands traveled down to my breasts and she massaged it. One low moan came out of my mouth when her lips traveled down towards my neck and bit my neck.

"Ohhhhh." I moaned.

I screamed when she suddenly carried me and bring me to our bed. When she lay me down to our bed, she immediately went on top of me and kissed my lips.

"Uhmmmmm..." I moaned when Lisa took off my blouse and then kissed my bare stomach.

"Six months from now, you'll give birth to our second child." She said and kissed my stomach again. "I'm excited."

I smiled. "Yeah. Me too." I agree with her.

Lisa's lips started moving towards the valley of my breast. I grabbed her hair when she entered my nipple into her hot mouth and started playing with my nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Lisa." I moaned.

Lisa let go of my breast and her lips traveled down to my mound which is still covered with my pajama.

Lisa was about to take off my pajama when we heard a knock from the door and then Ella's voice filled our ears.

"Mommy? Daddy? Are you awake? Can I sleep in your bed?" 

Me and Lisa look at each other. I can see frustration coating her expression.

"Go on. Open the door." I laugh and ordered her to open the door.

Lisa sighed and then went to open the door. I quickly wear the blouse that Lisa took off from my body.

Ella entered our room with a big grin on her innocent face. "Mommy!" She quickly ran to our bed and hugged me. "I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, baby." 

Lisa lay on the bed next to our daughter. So Ella was between us. 

"Why are you here in our room, baby?" Lisa asked our daughter. "Are you scared there in your room?"

Ella quickly shook her head. "No way, daddy. I'm not scared. Uncle Bambam told me to sleep her in your room. And he will give me the dollhouse that I saw on the laptop tomorrow. Uncle Bambam told me that it can only be bought in America that's why I said yes." Her eyes were full of innocence while she look at me and Lisa. "It's okay, right? Mommy? Daddy?" 

Lisa groaned then bury her face on the pillow. "I'm going to kill him." She said referring to her crazy friend, Bambam.

I just smiled. "Yes, baby. It's okay that you'll sleep with me and your daddy." It became Bambam's habit to bribe our daughter. That's why I wasn't surprised to what Ella has said.

I leaned in to Lisa and kissed her lips. "There's still tomorrow."

"I will slaughter Bambam tomorrow." She said in an irritated tone and she hugged our daughter. "It's okay, baby. You can sleep here. Are you not yet sleepy, baby? Go to sleep now, baby." 

I shook my head because I know the reason why she is asking our daughter to sleep right away. "No, Lisa. We can't do that while Ella is here--"

"Bathroom." She cut me off and look at me straight in the eyes. "We'll do it in the bathroom.'

I didn't say a word and I just caressed her hair. If Lisa is in the mood to make love with me, she will find a way to claim what she wants.

Minutes later, Ella is already deep in her sleep. So is Lisa. I laugh at her quietly. She's so good with planning, and she'll just sleep.

I smiled then pressed my lips on Lisa's cheek. "I love you, Lisa." Then I kissed my daughter in the temple. "I love you, baby."

I thanked God for giving me a very loving wife, Lisa and a very adorable daughter, Ella. And with a smile on my face, I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

-THE END-

A/N: Thank you for supporting my story guys! I love you so much! 'Till my next story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
706K 17.8K 49
"No, please just hear me out hon" She is still sobbing. I'm trying my best not to give up on her or atleast not to wiped her tears I hate seeing you...
863K 23.1K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...