Runaway (Diyue AU)

Par ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... Plus

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)

263 21 15
Par ella-holland98

Dylan's POV

My eyes open up and I feel my whole body covered in sweat.

I look up and see Moonlight.

"You're my Aunt?",is the first thing I manage to say to her.

"Really?, that's the first thing that comes to mind ?, you're my aunt ?", she says in disbelief.

"My parents were born thousands of years ago as was I , how did you manage to conserve me so long?... what about how did I end up with my parents from now?"

"I'm lazy to speak , how about I keep showing you and then I'll fill you in , on the Lunar parts"

I nod and she puts her hand back on.

cries were heard and then Aphrodite is sobbing as she sees the little boy.

Moonlight sets the baby in her arms.

Aphrodite hugs the baby tightly and begins crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, Dylan, I want to give you a better future , and running isn't exactly it , baby boy, you deserve better and I'm sorry that your father and I never will see you grow up", she kisses the newborn baby boy.

"You can stay with him a couple more minutes , Kondo said he'd come to get you, no more fleeing, after today", Moonlight says sadly.

Aphrodite was scared but nodded. She needed to be brave for her son.

~

It had been about almost an hour and Kondo arrived.

"Kondo", Aphrodite voices breaks as she says his name.

Kondo runs up to kiss his lover and smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry this happened to us", Kondo apologizes.

"I'm ready to accept our destiny and be with you forever in , in the afterlife watching over our baby boy", when she says that she holds up the baby boy.

"This is him, Dylan Chen", Aphrodite announces.

Kondo shakes his head. "Dylan Wang"

"You don't want him to take your last name?", she says a bit taken back.

"It's best that he has yours, Gallieons are evil, Hell my father is having me slaughtered , his own kid, he's better of as a Wang then a Chen, Keshindan people are better for him"

"You never liked your own people", Aphrodite says.

Kondo nods. "Never did , never will... they disgust me and how corrupt they are, this baby will change everything when the time is right"

Kondo smiles warmly and kisses the new born.

The baby boy smiles and cuddles deeper into Aphrodite.

"It's going to really hurt leaving this sweet boy", Aphrodite says already chocking on her words.

"I hope he grows up to look exactly like you", Kondo says.

Aphrodite shakes her. "A combination of both of us, honey", she kisses his cheek.

Moonlight shows up and hated to break up the family reunion.

"It's time for us to leave now", Kondo says sadly.

Aphrodite kisses her son and put him in Moonlight's arms.

"Just tell him I love him, and give him this when he is looking for answers", Aphrodite holds up a necklace with two wedding rings.

"They were supposed to be our wedding rings that untied us , but now our son , can have them to remind him, that he is a product of our true love", Kondo hands her the necklace with the rings.

Aphrodite and Kondo holds hands in then they leave and don't look back.

~

18 Years later.

Dylan, the new born was in deep slumber since the day Kondo and Aphrodite left to accept their fates.

Rumors started spreading that Lunar, Kondo's son wanted revenge...

So Moonlight heated a pot and did a spell where she could spy on Lunar.

Into the pot of water she saw Lunar training and anger written over his face.

A stern woman entered where Lunar was training.

"Lunar, I found someone who can make the spell , she isn't a sorceress but can grantees similar results , like that boy, we can't find him , but you'll be waken when we hear about him when he's older ", Lydia assures.

Lydia. The woman Kondo was forced to marry.

Lunar smirks evilly. "I'll kill that bastard with my bare hands mother"

"Calm down,everything will be done tonight, I'm sorry we have to part this way , my beautiful child"

Lunar face softened for a few seconds and then hardens.

"Me too mother , but you know I won't rest until he dies"

She nods. "I do , you'll do exactly that and kill that abomination"

She gets closer to him and kisses his head.

"My father was just blind, he took him from me mom, he'll pay", Kondo tears flow freely.

Lydia wipes his tears.

"And he will, rest assured", she assures him.

The water turns normal again and Moonlight knew what she'd do..

She'd let the boy sleep some more until he was able to be with a good royal family.

~

Thousands of years went by and Moonlight had kept up with everything on Lunar and apparently he would sleep until he heard about Dylan waking up.

New went around that the possibility of the queen getting pregnant again we're zero bc of her illness she got after giving birth to her daughter.

So one day she was spying on the young queen playing with her three year old.

"You want give your husband another child , don't you?", Moonlight says to her causing the queen to jump.

"I wanted to give him a son, but I can't anymore...", her face falls.

"Come with me", Moonlight tell her.

The queen uneasily looks at her as if she were hesitating.

"I don't know you"

Moonlight nodded. "You want a child don't you"

The queen shook her head. "I can't go with you, I'm sorry"

Soon the queen disappears with her daughter into the castle.

Moonlight knew it was time for Dylan to be awaken.

She knew that things in Gallieon and Keshinda we're getting so bad.

Since the death of Princess and prince.

Everyone hated each other now, back then they had respected one another enough to keep away from each other.

But now everyone wanted war because people are afraid of it happening again.

A Gallieon and Keshindan falling in love.

She knew in order for their to ever be peace she needed to wake Dylan and put him right in the royals home.

The queen wanted a baby boy and she knew she would take him.

After all that's what Aphrodite wanted for him to be fine.

And he was going to be more than fine.

~

That night came and she woke Dylan up.

Surprisingly he was still a newborn baby boy but hardly cried and only slept a lot.

Not to mention he looked like a perfect merge of his mother and father.

She sneaked into the queen's chambers.

Slowly knocked the guards and made to the door.

She set the sleeping baby in front of door gently and then spelled herself to turn invisible.

The Queen came rushing to her quarters smiling and holding her daughters hand.

Her smile fades when she sees the baby on the ground.

"Mommy , why is their a tiny baby on the ground?", a small River asks her mom.

The queen picks him up in her arms and when she does the baby smiles warmly like he had with his parents all those years ago.

"I was sent a child and I've always wanted a baby boy", the queen says more to herself than anyone else.

"Does this mean? , I have a baby brother ?!", the small princess cheers.

Moonlight makes herself appear again.

"That boy will untie the two planets one day, and I thought it was only fitting for him to be raised her", Moonlight startled the princess and queen.

"You?", The queen recognizes her quickly.

"I'll explain everything, somewhere more privately", Moonlight says.

~

They were inside the chambers room as Moonlight told the queen everything about Aphrodite.

"You mean to tell me this baby is related to me because it's my husband a lot great nephew because he born into the Aphrodite line and not the one where my husband comes from?, the son the king had he had after Aphrodite died"

Moonlight nods. "That's exactly it"

"I'll take the child", she says and presses a kiss into the baby forehead.

"Just like that?", Moonlight asks.

"He's a warrior who'll do great things one day and I can't wait to see him do great things"

"What's his name?"

"His name is Dylan Wang", Moonlight says to her.

"Perfect"

"One more thing, make sure he knows to come looking for me, don't tell him anything at all, I'll tell him when the timing is right"

~

Soon Moonlight is back at her hut and is thinking about the kid.

He'd come seeking for answers one day.

Until that day came she'd keep up on Lunar and whatever the hell was going on back in Keshinda.

I'm back into the present with a tear stained face.

"I'm not a freak or worthless scum like I always thought", I say.

Moonlight smiled. "You're going to rule and unite two kingdoms.. you're important and worth so much,Dylan"

"Funny I was told that many times but I think started to really believe it when my future wife comforted me"

"Future wife?", Moonlight eyebrow raises confused.

"How about you give my parents rings and I ask my girl to marry me already, I'm in love with her and want her by my side forever, her and my son mean the world and I can't wait to get back home to them"

Moonlight goes to look for them and then come backs holding the blue rings from the past I had seen.

"It's time to train and finish this war once and for all", I say with determination and confidence.

"Time to learn now about your powers and how to train", Moonlight says.

Readers, each time there's less chapters and I'm sad.

All the love, Ella xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

83.2K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
25.8K 1.2K 18
It took Shen Yue four years to realize how difficult it was to be in a relationship with someone who wasn't always physically there. At first, she co...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...