Runaway (Diyue AU)

By ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... More

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

25: Art Gallery Date

462 33 19
By ella-holland98

Shen Yue's POV

I was reading a few emails in my office when I get a text message.

Date this afternoon around 1 pm I asked if I could get out earlier to go on this date with you. Also I have something I want to give you.

I smile, of course I'd go on a date with him.. what kind of question was that.

Yes, of course , do you want to meet at the house.

I immediately get a reply back from him.

Yes baby.

I check the time... 12:20 pm. It was almost time. I quickly sign off my computer and put on sleeping mode.

Suddenly I feel self conscious with what I'm wearing.

But then I realize I'm stressing myself out for no reason.. what I was wearing was perfectly fine.. why was I so worried..

I dial his number.

"Hey Moon", he greets me.

"So suddenly I'm feeling weird and forgot to ask... is this a fancy date or casual..?"

I hear him chuckle "Moon... you could wear the simplest outfit and I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off you, you're so stunning even when you don't try, I'm sure what you're wearing is fine"

My cheeks burn up. I'm blushing now and he isn't even in front of me ... God I could die.

I'm so glad he isn't seeing how red I must look because I wouldn't know what to do if he saw me..

"You're too good to me", I tell him.

" see you soon", he says and then hangs up.

I open the drawer of something I had gotten us a few days ago that I really wanted to give him.. and make sure to put inside my bag.

I leave my office and head home to go meet Dylan for our date.

~

I'm finally home and when I get there.. I see my son and Willa sitting there painting and when sees me he smiles.

"Mommy!!, have fun on your date!", he tells me and then goes back to painting his drawing.

"Have fun , Diyue or Dyshen.. ehhh either one works honestly, I just totally ship , you two", Willa says.

Dylan gives me a puzzled look and I just shrug and mouth to him... "I'll explain it later"

He grabs my hand I his and intertwines them.

I loved holding hands ... I felt so safe and protected.

"Bye", I say goodbye to Jay and Willa.

They simply wave and then we leave to wherever Dylan was going to take us.

~

When we arrive we get to an art gallery..

"So I heard you love art, so I decided to take you to an art gallery", he says.

We head inside and he pays for admission.

And when we finally get all the way inside where all the art is.. I'm left in awe.

"Wow look how beautiful this all is..", I say.

Dylan nods. "That kind of explains why there's so much art in your house"

" I love art , you see they're all painting a story... and everyone me has a story to be told"

"Indeed , they do..everyone has different nights and mornings ... we all feel pain.. and we all describe how we're feeling different ways.. some write , some paint it or just scream it to the sky how they're feeling, we all feel" ( lowkey referenced Namjoon's Reflection Song, I love that song so much, the lyrics in it are so damn poweful , I just had to reference it, the way that man thinks , is simply beautiful)

Shen Yue nods. "That's exactly it, you described it so well, Dylan"

"You know how I got into art", she begins saying.

"I was eight months pregnant with Jay and well I was walking down the street and this woman approached me and she said she had seen me every single day and how

I looked like I was struggling or whatever so she gave this drawing.. Of me smiling... she said this how you should be smiling and looking because that's exactly the example my baby needs from his mother.."

I open my bag and pull the drawing I carried inside my bag always.

I hand it to him.

Dylan fingers traces the paper. "Perfect.. just like you, you're so stunning , Moon even when they draw you"

He hands me back the drawing and I fold it and put back in my bag.

"You're too good to me", I tell him.

"Because you deserve good in your life, I'd give you the whole universe if I could , Shen Yue"

"You're an amazing man, Dylan Wang, I'm glad you're in my life", I wrap my arms around him.

He hugs me. He was taller than me , way taller and I loved it.

He was my like a shield , that protected me.. and I'm glad he was mine.

"Should we see more art or should I give you what I have for you ,already", he suggest.

"I have something for you , Dylan, so how about we give each other, that something"

He pulls away and then grabs my hand guiding me to the exit of the art gallery.

~

We find ourselves in that same bench from our date, this bench had a meaning in our relationship if I was honest.

"So when I was younger we were forced to take classes to learn to make jewelry and I hated it... and I made this ring for my mother and she wore up until she fell ill,

that day when I visited her she told me to keep the ring and give to a woman whom was important in my life and to promise her that one day I'll make her my wife..", he pulls this ring from his pocket.

It was a rose gold ring with small red rose.. it was beautiful.

"This is a promise ring and I hope you'll wear it", he says.

I give him my hand and he slips the ring on my right hand on my ring finger.

"It looks so good on you , baby", he comments.

I smile at the ring on my finger that had so much so significance especially that it was a gift from Dylan.

I open my purse up and pull two bracelets.

Ying and Yang.

"You're the Ying to yang , Dylan", I give him yang bracelet for him to wear.

He puts it on and then I put my Ying bracelet on.

"I love it , Moon", he says.

I smile. I begin getting closer to him and Dylan closes the spaces between us.

Our lips meet. This kiss wasn't like any kiss we've shared before it was full of lust and desire this time.. with.. I .. Not I was jumping into something I shouldn't be thinking about..

It was too soon to say those three words to each other's... we had said to take things slow..

But with Dylan taking things wasn't possible it was as I was made for him and his was my missing puzzle piece that I needed to complete me.

Those three words... Don't say them yet , Yue.. what if you mess things up.

We pull away from the kiss and then we hug.

I keep it to myself ... I didn't want to ruin this moment.. what if he wasn't there yet and I said it and we caused things to be awkward between us.

Keep them to yourself , for now.. even.

I knew what I was feeling and it was far beyond liking him and caring about him. But for now I had to keep that to myself.

This chapter , I loved it so much...

I hope y'all did too. I stayed up to write this and I'm glad I did!!

Thanks for reading my book

All the love , Ella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 40
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
29K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
51.8K 1.8K 103
"𝙄𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" EXCERPT:- Rose asked in panic "what's wrong with me...and why are you looking so...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...