Runaway (Diyue AU)

By ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... More

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

26: Arcade

526 30 10
By ella-holland98

Shen Yue's POV

"He said that to you?", I ask Dylan.

We were sitting on the couch talking and he suddenly brought up something Jay told him a few nights ago.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner... i should've , Moon", he apologizes.

I shake my head. "No it's okay.. thank you for telling me , I'm going go talk to him", I say to Dylan and he nods.

I knock on Jay's door.. I hear a faint come in and I do and take a seat on the bed.

He sat in his desk painting. He sets the paint brush in the water cup and turn his chair to look at me.

"Mommy my birthday is coming up..", he begins saying.

"April fifteen.. I know , Jay.. next Saturday... what do you want to do this year for your birthday, my love" ,I ask him.

He takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes.

"I don't want a party mommy.. please don't hate me, but I think I wanna met my biological father, can we go to an arcade... Dylan, Willa, you and .... him", he says with uneasiness.

"Come here, Jay", I pat the spot next to me on the bed for him to take a seat.

He gets up and sits down.

"Mommy... don't hate me for asking to meet him"

I shake my head and pull Jay closer to me and kiss his head and hold him tighter.

"I want you to know that , even though things between your father and I aren't the best that doesn't mean you don't have the right to meet him and get to know him.. you deserve to know him, don't ever apologize for wanting to met him", I say.

"Mommy.. I hated for what he did to you"

"Jay... don't hate him, your father and I may have never worked out and that's fine okay? , you in the other hand don't hate him, maybe get to know him , he's actually a pretty nice man"

It was true ... he was a good man. He may have done me so wrong a long time ago and even recently.. but once upon a time he was one the sweetest guy I had ever meet.

Shen Jay , he deserved this... besides I wasn't ever going to be back together with him , I was happy with someone else.

Even if Jaehyuk and I didn't work out in the end , he gave me Shen Jay.

"I'll get in contact with him, okay"

Jay hugs me tighter.

"Thanks Momma", he thanks me.

I go find Dylan in the living room. He still sitting there watching TV.

I come closer and take a seat on the couch.

"Baby, I need to tell you something", I begin saying.

Dylan grabs the remote and turns the TV and puts his full attention on me.

"What's up, Moon", he says.

"So, Jay wants to meet his dad and I need to go look for him in his office, does it bother you that I'm going to go look for him?", I ask him.

I knew I was going to go look for him for Jay but I needed to know if my boyfriend was okay with me looking for my ex boyfriend.. I know he was the father of my child but I still need to know he was okay with it.

"Of course, this for Jay, I understand, I'm okay with it", he assures me.

He pulls me in closer and hugs me.

"Jay needs this and deserves a chance with his biological father", he adds.

"You're right"

~

Five days before Jay's birthday

"Who are you again?", the lady from the front desk ask me for the millionth time.

I did my research a few days ago where Myung Jaehyuk's company was in America and found it.

And here I was now... standing in the front desk arguing with some woman who didn't believe that I knew Myung Jaehyuk.

"I'll call him, but don't get your hopes up lady", she rudely says and picks up the phone and dials a number.

"Sir, I know you're in a meeting but some woman named..."

She looks me and I tell her my name what seemed like the tenth time since I had gotten here.

"Shen Yue", I repeat again.

"Shen Yue, says she knows you.. but I don't believe it for a second , sir", she says and rolls her eyes.

Myung Jaehyuk says something that changes her whole demeanor.

"Okay, yes sir", she says and sets the phone down.

"Okay... second floor , room at the end of the hall, is his office", she says with a smile.

I nod and offer her a fake smile. Why did people who worked at jobs like these thought they were better than everyone.

I don't bother looking at the woman any longer and find the elevator to go find Jaehyuk.

~

I knock on the door and I hear him say "Come in"

I open the door and find him sitting on the desk with small smile on his face.

"Myung Jaehyuk, we need to talk", I say.

He nods and motions me with his hand to take a seat and I do.

"Is this about... ", Jaehyuk begins saying.

The last time he called him his son I lashed out and maybe that was what he was trying to avoid.

"Yes ,he wants to meet you, Myung Jaehyuk, he told my boyfriend.. and I think he deserves to meet you, and give you a second chance , we didn't work out together but he deserves this , to know his father"

"I agree , Shen Yue, we need to be civil about this, I'm sorry I lashed out on you and said those disgusting things to you when I spoke to you again, you don't deserve that, I know you were never going to be together again and I understand,

I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for hurting you all those years ago, I might've been to protect you but I still said some pretty nasty things and I apologize", he suddenly gets up and begins going down on his knees.

Wow... he was being honest and I was bit taken by it if I was honest.

"I forgive you, let's try to be civil about this and show our child we can be cordial with one another even though we didn't work out", I say.

He nods and stand back up.

"By the way way he wants you the spend his birthday with him, we're going to an arcade..  it's going to be his nanny Willa, Dylan , you and I.. if you want to show up", I tell him about the plans we had for Jay's birthday.

"I'll be there", he assures me.

"This Saturday , right on his birthday"

"Where?", he asks.

"Fun Zone Round",I tell him.

"Thank you for this , Shen Yue, I know it must not be easy for you to invite me"

I shake my head. "This isn't for me, it's for my son, and I'll do anything for my baby to be happy"

"Bye , see you Saturday", I say and leave his office.

~

Dylan's POV

I decided to get my hair trimmed behind Moon's back.

I knew how much she loved my long hair but I couldn't keep up with any longer.

"Dylan, it looks great!", Jay assures me after we leave the barber shop.

"Thanks, Buddy, I'm kind of confused why you wanted to come with me on your birthday to get a haircut"

"You're one of my favorite humans..", he gasps.

"Are you human... Dylan , mommy says you come from a different world, I'm sorry for calling you human", he apologizes.

I shake my head. "No buddy I'm not human , but for you , I will be, since I'm your favorite human , you know how much you mean to me , right?"

He nods and tells me he wants me to pick him up, I do.

"Dylan, I'm sorry for wanting to spend time with my father", he says and then hugs my neck tightly.

"Never apologize for that , okay, you deserve this bud, don't feel bad",I say.

He hugs me all the way until we get to the car and I knew in my heart how I was starting to love this little boy and his mom..

but I didn't want to say those three words out loud because I didn't think either of them where ready for it.

~

I got home showered and changed to go to the arcade.

We would be going at five o'clock. I finished styling my hair when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in", I say.

The door opens revealing Moon. She looked gorgeous, and she was mine.

My girlfriend.

"You cut your hair, baby", is the first thing she says.

"Yeah, it was starting to get hard to manage long hair and it was getting so long", I tell her.

She pouts. "But I love your long hair and why do you have to look so good in glasses, how allowed you to be this beautiful, oh my gosh"

I chuckle.

"I'll grow again, if you like it that much , Moon... besides I'm not that handsome ", I smile.

She wraps her arms around me and I pull her waist closer.

"Dylan, do you think I'm a good mom, do you think I'm doing the right thing and letting Myung Jaehyuk back into my life?", she suddenly asks.

I knew something was bothering her since the moment she came into my room.

"You're the best mother I've ever seen, and you are doing the right thing, he'll thank you one day for letting him meet his father , trust me", I assure her.

"Let's get going", she says and we pull away.

I grab her hand and intertwine mine in hers.

~

We get inside the arcade and Jay's having the time in his life shooting hoops in a game.

While I cheer him on and help him.

Moon and Willa are in the back laughing, talking and cheering him on too.

I turn around and find a very familiar man , Myung Jaehyuk.

I look over at Moon and motions her the direction where he was standing.

She looks over and sees Myung Jaehyuk.

I turn back around and continue shooting hoops with Jay.

Myung Jaehyuk's POV

"You came", Shen Yue says as she approaches me.

I nod and continue looking where my son and Dylan were.

I felt a pang of anger come over who she let a complete stranger who wasn't his father spend time with him.

But I hold my anger in , I couldn't lash out it wasn't my place.

"So I'll go get Jay", she says and leaves.

She goes over to where he was and bends down and talks to him.

The guy Dylan looks at me and our eyes meet.

Instead of protective demeanor he had when he saw me , he sent me a small smile.

I was shocked. But smiled back and Dylan bends down at Jay's level.

He tells him something and then points at my direction.

Jay nods and then grabs Shen Yue's hand.

She begin walking over to me and I begin feeling jittery all over and anxious.

This was my son , my child...

Before I know it I see them in front me.

Jay... looked like a guy version of Shen Yue.

When he turned around to look at his mom his side profile looked like me.

I wanted to cry looking at him.. he was so grown. I missed so much these past four years.

"Hello, I'm Shen Jay", he introduces himself.

He stops hiding behind his mother like he was befor and confidently looks at me in the eyes.

I bend down to be at his level. "Hello, I'm Myung Jaehyuk"

I was going to say his father but I didn't deserve to be called his father not after all I missed... I needed to earn that.

"You're my biological father, can I call you Hyuk , for now", he asks me.

I nod. "Of course you can, man, can I give you a hug?"

He nods and then comes over and wraps his arms around me.

The tears flow on my face now and I don't even bother wiping them.

I was just happy I finally got to meet my son, and have a second chance with him.

DYSHEN THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE.

Y'all ain't even ready for the next chapter and I'm not either tbh , because one word...

Smut, I'm sorry if it sucks ... this is like my second time writing it.

But yeah Dyshen smut coming.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for so much for 4K reads and nearly 1k reads on "Mr.Basketball Player"

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

I'm so thankful.

All the love , Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.2K 18
It took Shen Yue four years to realize how difficult it was to be in a relationship with someone who wasn't always physically there. At first, she co...
904K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
30.9K 605 39
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...