Possessive and Mine?

By MeMyselfAndI123

Cassie Sims has gone through a lot in her seventeen years. After the death of her father, her mother's mate... More

Chapter 1-Comfort
Chapter 2-Packing and Depression
Chapter 3-Hospitals, Tears, Apologies, and NEEDLES
Chapter 4-Moving, Tree Diving, and... Oh Crap
Chapter 5-New People and More Depression
Chapter 6-Meeting the Alpha and... Frolic
Chapter 7-My Perverted Yet Sweet and Smexy Mate
Chapter 8- Rogues and More Tears
Chapter 9-My Mate, Heart, and Soul
Chapter 10-She's Running and He's Following
Chapter 11-Damn Rogues
Chapter 12-Harsh and Unkown
Chapter 13- Unexpected
Chapter 14- Home
Chapter 15- Planning
Chapter 16- Taken
Chapter 17- Him
Chapter 18- Husband?!
Chapter 19- In the Dark
Chapter 20- Reunited
Chapter 21- Long Ride
Chapter 22- Damien's POV
Chapter 23- Sneaky Mate
For All of You Who Have Asked...
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- On the Plane
Chapter 26- Arrival
Chapter 27- The Warehouse
Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die
Chapter 30- Guilt
Chapter 31- Mated
Chapter 32- Peaceful
Chapter 33- Misery
Long Time No See, Huh?
Epilogue

Chapter 29- Luna

14.1K 490 11
By MeMyselfAndI123

9-14-14

I know it's been a while and I'm really sorry, but here's the chapter! ^v^

Oh, and sorry if it's crap. I'm just wrote about half of this and I'm really tired so it probably sucks. I tried to make it readable but I don't know how well I did with that task.

So anyway, I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this is NOT the last chapter. Just thought I'd clear that up now.

Damien’s POV

                Red. That’s all I saw as I pounced at the creep.

                He shifted into a muddy brown wolf just as I landed on him, both of us rolling along the floor a few times. I can already hear the sounds of fighting wolves, the loud snarls and barks seeming even louder as they echoed through the room.

                As soon as I was close enough I bit into his shoulder, digging the teeth in and shaking my head. He yelped sharply and yanked his shoulder away, his eyes burning with anger. I smiled a wolfish grin and he backed away a bit as he began to circle me.

                It looks like this is going to be an interesting fight.

…………

Cassie’s POV

                Almost as soon as Damien pounced, one of the rogues ran at me and tried to bite me. I dodged him easily and then spun back around, lunging forward. My teeth sunk down on his back leg and he cried out. I let go and then jumped back as his paw swung out in an attempt to hit me.

                He snarled and flattened his ears, glaring at me and lashing out yet again. I rolled my eyes and jumped back and to the side. Going off of what I’ve seen so far, I’m going to guess that this guy has never won a fight. He’s making careless moves, and I could’ve already killed him at least three different ways by now.

                I kept dodging his attacks for about ten seconds before getting bored. Lunging forward, I grabbed his neck and clamped down, hard.

                The loud snap made me flinch and I quickly dropped his lifeless body to the floor. As soon as I made sure he was dead I stepped away. As much as I hate the dick and all these rogues for helping him, that doesn’t mean I enjoy killing them. It’s just not in my nature. Well, it kind of is in my wolf’s but you get my point.

                I heard a loud cry of pain and snapped my head to the side to see one of the pack members with their back leg bent at an unnatural angle, a rogue growling and going in for the kill. His bloodthirsty eyes stayed locked on the whimpering wolf.

                I felt a sudden urge to protect the pack member and, with a small growl, I launched myself through the air and landed on the rogue’s back just as he was about to kill him.

                He stumbled and then toppled over with me on top of him, lashing out at his face. I was full of rage and grabbed his neck shortly after landing on him.

                Right before I could snap it, I felt his back leg come up and scratch down my side. Warm blood ran down my side from the deep gash and I felt the pain almost instantly after. I bit down on his neck.

                Once he was dead I got up and went over to the pack member, whining and licking his wound gently. My vision began to blur and I stumbled a bit, my legs growing wobbly as more and more blood poured out of my wound. God, how deep is it?

                I used all of my remaining strength and tried to stay on my feet and protect the wounded wolf on the ground beside me, but lost the battle shortly after and collapsed onto the ground. My eyes grew heavy and I attempted to keep them open, to no avail.

                Darkness slowly took over my vision and the last thing I saw before my eyes slipped closed was the sight of Damien’s pack members fighting to the death, all because of me.

………..

                Ow.

                Fucking hell, my side is killing me. Not only that, but it feels like someone is slamming a hammer around in my skull.

                I felt the heavy darkness slowly lift off of my mind and my eyelids fluttered a little. I winced at the sudden light and had to hold back a whine of pain when my head gave a particularly nasty throb.

                Where am I?

                Blinking, I tried to adjust to the light and look around the room I’m in. The familiar, comforting smell of my mate surrounded me and I instantly relaxed a bit.

                The sound of footsteps sounded somewhere nearby and then the door opened. I heard a surprised gasp and then the person rushed over, her hand instantly going to my forehead.

                I recognized her as the pack doctor and then finally glanced around the room, realizing that it’s Damien’s. He must have brought me here after…

                Wait. Where the hell is my mom? Is she okay? I need to go see her!

                I tried to sit up but the lady gently pushed me back down. I opened my mouth to protest but just then I heard another set of hurried footsteps entering the room. Not even two seconds later arms went around me, being extremely careful of my side.

                “I’m so glad you’re awake, baby. I’ve been so worried about you. I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you woke up. My dad needed to talk to me.” I reached up to weakly hug Damien back, my arms feeling like jelly. Well this sucks. I lost a lot of blood when that dick cut my side so now I’m going to be all weak and dizzy for a while until I heal.

                He pulled back and tenderly kissed my forehead, my temples, cheeks, jaw, and finally my lips. I returned the kiss and then pulled back to stare into his eyes. I heard the doctor clear her throat quietly to get our attention. We both turned to her and she gave us an apologetic smile.

                “I’m sorry for interrupting Alpha, Luna, but I need to check on her injury.” Damien tensed a little bit, his protective side starting to come out before he nodded and relaxed slightly. He pulled back and then sat on the bed beside me, taking my cold hand into his own and gently rubbing it in an attempt to warm it up a bit.

                The lady came over and checked my side, Damien’s eyes flickering from her hands to my face the whole time, prepared to make her stop if I showed any signs of pain.

                When she was done she straightened up. “She should be fine. She just needs to rest for a while until she’s all healed up.” With that being said, she left the room and closed the door so now we’re alone.

                Damien laid down beside me and, still being careful of my injury, he pulled me closer so now I’m cuddled securely into his side. He ran his fingers through my hair for a while, neither one of us saying anything. I eventually broke the silence.

                “Where is my mom? And David?” He paused for a second and then leaned down to gently kiss my temple, continuing to stroke my hair soothingly.

                “They’re both fine baby girl. Don’t stress yourself out. Your mom is sleeping in one of the guest rooms right now. The doc gave her some sleeping pills so she’ll heal faster. David is at your house, packing some clothes and other things for you guys.”

                I glanced up at him, confused.

                “Why is he packing clothes?”

                “He and your mom decided to stay here for a couple days and get some things sorted out.”

                We sat there in silence for a moment and then I started to sit up and get out of the bed, but Damien’s arms around my waist and held me back.

                “What are you doing sweetheart?” He asked.

                “I’m going to see her. I have to make sure she’s okay.” He gently pulled me back into his side and rubbed soothing circles into my hip.

                “She’s completely fine. Please take my word for it and rest. I hate seeing you hurt and you’ll heal a lot faster if you get some sleep.” I frowned and he noticed, kissing my nose. “Cassie, please.” I glanced up into his eyes and finally gave in, relaxing into his embrace.

                He let out a quiet sigh of relief when he realized that I’m going to rest.

                It was quiet for another minute or two, and he broke the silence this time.

                “What you did today, it was amazing Cassie. As much as I hate the idea of you putting your life on the line, you did it for a pack member. You are a true Luna and I couldn’t ask for anyone better as a mate.” I felt a light blush cover my cheeks and he smirked a little, kissing them gently.

                Damien brushed some hair out of my eyes so he could stare into them.

                “I love you. I love you so much,” He whispered, staring at me with an adoring look in his eyes. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.

                He said it. He loves me.

                “I love you too,” I murmured back.

                A breathtaking smile stretched across his face and then he leaned forward to kiss me passionately.

                We pulled apart after a few seconds, both of us smiling happily and practically glowing.

                Damien put his hand on the back of my neck and softly pulled my head forward, tucking it under his chin. I closed my eyes and felt sleep slowly pulling me under with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
2.4K 80 16
Carl Damien, a powerful and fierce- looking alpha of Moon Stone Pack. Everyone in the pack depended on him, they make demands of him, expecting him t...