The guy in the last seat *OLD...

By BiPoLar_bitch

THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISH I WILL BE REWRITING IT ON ANOTHER BOOK ITS GANNA BE THE SAME NAME ITS JUST GOING TO B... More

Chapter 1 *edited*
Chapter 2 *edited*
Chapter 3 *editing*
Chapter 4 *rewriting*
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
News

Chapter 25

71 0 0
By BiPoLar_bitch

HEY!!!! i was thinking!!! i want atleast two votes each chappie i upload!!! or i wont upload!! xd

i want coockies!!!!!!!! im going thru a horrible time right now and since the only way i can get all these feeling out is writting im ganna see how this chappie goes!!

ENJOY!!!

*******************************************

Joseph's PoV

"Ama, what do you mean by 'its you'?" i asked her a little scared.

"Mijo, i mean that she will be the most powerful enchantress in the world!!" she said a little excited.

"Wait, huh what??" i asked her shocked.

"Get the girl into bed... she needs rest ill talk to you later when she is awake." she said walking away with a huge smile.

WTF!?!?!?!?! i picked Gaby up and put her into bed. i guess i just had to wait for her to wake up. i closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, bro!" Yesenia greeted me from behind the cereal box.

"Watz up little sis?" i said messing her hair up.

"Grrr... you know i dont like when you do that!" she said fixing her hair. she might be goth but she sure cares about her hair.

"I know thats why i do it! DUH!!!" i said grabbing a bowl of cereal. i was grabbing a spoon for my cocoa puff when someone sneaked up behind me.

"BOOO!!!" Monica screamed scarring the shit out of me. Dman the girl has learned how to quite her steps...

I gave her a glare and went to the kitchen.

"Whats wrong with grumpy?" she asked Yesenia. they stared at me intently.

"He probably didnt get to have his way with Gaby!" Yesenia and they both laughed.

"Shut up!" i said but i couldnt help but smile.

"HA! Poor Joseph! he didnt get his sex time!" they said through laughers.

I could come as close as to hate them sometimes!

"Arg... shut up! Gaby had this little attack and ma said 'its you'" i told em and they stoped laughing.

"Holy shit! what the fuck does that mean?" they asked.

"I dont know she said that shell tell me once Gaby was awake." i said.

They ran up to my room as fast as they could but i wouldnt let them wake up my mate. i ran after them and caught them.

"NO! ill wake her up." i told them

i went inside and my beautiful mate was crying and moving alot. i could smell her hormones. damn she was having a wet dream. and just as that thought escaped my mouth she started moaning. i was hard instantly.i got on the bed and settled in between her legs grinding my erection on her flower. she started moaning and grinding. i needed her soo bad. i kissed her and her eyes shoot up scared, but once she saw me she kissed back. i moaned in the back of my throat we had to stop or else something would happened.

"come on sweetheart we will finish this later on." i told her.

she pouted but got up and changed.

We walked out and i carried her down the stairs as fast as i could. byt he time we were down she was cluching to my neck as if her life depended on it.

"let go sweetheart." i said. she let got and stood there by my side.

we went to the kitchen were Yesenia, Monica, my dad and mom were. i pulled a chair for her and sat besides her.

"Gaby." my mom said breaking the silence.

"Yes" she said looking scared.

"Gaby, your mom Caroline was my best-friend when we were kids. She told me that when she had a kid i was going to be you protector and trainer if she ever died. She is now in another place with your father." she said.

"What do you mean?" i asked my mom but she completely ignored me.

"Gaby, you are officially my apprentice!" she said running around the table to hug her but Gaby was shocked.

"How do you know..?" she asked.

"I am one too! Your mother and I were the strongest ones! She was the queen and you father the king. I was princess and my husband the prince." she said and that made Gaby smile.

"HELLO!!!!!" i screamed scarring everyone.

"Oh sorry..." she said.

"AMA!!! WHAT THE FUDGE IS GOING ON!" i screamed.

"Joseph lower your voice to your mother!" my dad said.

"yes sir."

"Joseph, Gaby is an enchantress but she is the most powerful one. Scratch that the reincarination of the most powerful one." she said.

"Gaby?" i said facing her.

"Sorry Joseph, i couldnt tell anyone. My mom always told me stories of the Queen and King and the Princess and Prince of enchantress. But she always told me that only the Queen and the Princess were enchantress and that the King and Prince were shifters..." she said looking at my mother.

"Thats right! Your dad and my husband are shifters. Your dad was a leopard shifter and my husband is a wolf. Joseph is a wolf and so are my daughters. When i turned into a werewolf i could only keep very little of my powers. im not sure if you a combination of leopard and enchantress of just enchantress. We never had a combination not even in the past." she said.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!" i said.

"Imagine how it was for me to learn all this right before our honeymoon!" my dad said wrapping his arms around my mother. he kissed her and Yesenia, Monica and i made gagging noises while Gaby just laughed at us. I mean its nice to see your parents are still in love but ewww!! no pda!!

"Hey guys, NO PDA!!" i said covering my mates eyes from the horrible scene.

"Oh shut up!" my dad said.

"Ok back to our conversation. Does it mean that Gaby is a leopard and a enchantress since her mom didnt change into a full leopard?" i asked still al little confused. Hey im smart but i still need things explain over and over again so i can understand them.

"Oh my! Joseph YES!! oh God. Gaby you have to forgive my son he is rather slow at times." My mother said teasingly. I heard Gaby giggle.

"Why are you giggling?" i asked her.

"Nothin..." she said. i started tickling her.

"Stop!" she said in between laughs. i stopped and wraped my arms aroung her tiny curvey waist.

"Ok soo... Gaby you also have to know that Joseph is your mate and you are his mate." my mom said fast!

"Wow... My mom told me that the spark i got on my back that day that Joseph went sycho on that guy meant that he was to be a very important person." she said, and just the thought of that day had my blood boiling.

"Yup! but do you know what a mate is?" she asked her.

"No..." she said.

"Yesenia, Monica, care to tell her?" she asked my sisters.

"Omg!! finaly!" they screamed grabbed Gaby from me and took her to the living room pushing her  into a couch.

"Ok, Gaby mates are like a soul mate. You are attracted to him when you first meet him. Once he marks you the bond that yall have will be stronger and once you fully mate that bond will be stronger than ever!" Yessenia said.

"Your mate will be the only person you cant live without. He is like your Romeo. Or your prince charming. Your beast! He will always love you and he will never hurt you if not intended to." Monica said.

"Gaby, you first have to tell me, do you accept me as your mate?" i asked her.

She looked at me with sorry eyes. I knew what this ment. She leaned in and i turned my face. I couldnt bare to see her. She lifted my chin and turned my head. She stared at my eyes intently. I saw her eyes florcker to my lips. I did the same. I looked at her luscious lips. Beautiful lips red as a rose. I was too cut up on her lips that i didnt notice them moving closer and closer till i felt them against mine. I kissed her passionatly praying that this wasn't the last time i kissed her. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She wouldnt give it to me. I bit lightly on her lip. She gasped and i plunged my tongue into her mouth trusting it in an out mimicking the way i was ganne fuck her. She moaned into the kiss. For some reason i tightened my hold on her fearing that she was going to go away. I loved her with all my heart and no matter what she would always be mine. Even if she left me. I would let her go and live her life even if it pained him. I loved her... I LOVE YOU GABY!!! but maybe its to late to tell you that. She pulled away and looked deaply into my eyes. I looked away burring my face on my hands. I knew she was ganna say no.

"Guys, can we get 5 mins?" she asked my family.

"Sure..." they said and i heard them leave.

"Joseph," she said.

"I know what your ganna say." i mumbled.

I stayed there and after awhile there was a bright light surrounding me. I looked up and saw Gaby standing there with her hands on fire, but it wasnt just fire. There were pictured on the fire. Like a memory. I looked closer and saw it was the day that we had our first date! I stared into her eyes and saw her looking down at her hands smiling.

"Gaby," i said kneeling down infront of her. "will you be my mate" i asked her. She looked at me and smiled. Her hands turned to normal.

She wrapped her arms around my neck kneeling down and kissing me hard. We kissed for a while and then pulled away.

"Will you?" i asked hopefully.

"Ofcourse!!" she said kissing me. I could hear clapping around us. Right then she made my day! No wait my life! I loved her!

********************************

Hey!! 4 day weekend!!!

ill try to update sooner!! see yall!!

Btw for those who havent noticed i changed the name of the book!!

Love, BiPoLaR_bitch 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
103 23 9
A girl. Completely unaware of the monsters that lurks in the shadows. Unaware that she is one of them. One of the creatures that go bump in the night...
55.5K 2.2K 71
*Book 3 of Queen of the Underworld Series* It's do or die for Anastasia and her family as an old foe disguised as a new threat circles them like a sh...
122 30 26
What if humans lived alongside witches, vampires, fey, and werewolves? Yeah, they don't though. They're divided into Factiones (no, that isn't a typo...