WINSTON

By Savvy768

COMPLETED More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Authors Note
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Authors Note
Bonus I: Birthday Party
Bonus II: Happy Birthday 2
Bonus III: Happy Birthday 3
Bonus IV: Surprise!
Bonus V: Surprise! II
Authors note
Bonus VI: Run Away
Bonus VII: Runaway II
Authors Note
Bonus VIII: Run away III
Bonus X: Baby II
Bonus XI: Baby III

Bonus IX: Baby I

3.2K 64 22
By Savvy768

5k bitches!!!! Wowww. I just wanna thank everyone once again for reading my book.

2 more bonus chapters and this is finished

The next day

*****

Dally insisted we all go out and look for her. Darry, Soda, and Steve refused however and went to work. Two Bit went to a party instead. He said he'd help us later.

Me and Pony decided to help Dally look everywhere. I needed to see her.

We went out to town after breakfast. Dally asked random people if they knew where she was.

He threatened them with everything he could and they ran away scared.

It was around midday when he turns to look at me. Angrily.

"Where the hell is my sister! Seriously Johnny you don't know!" He screams.

"No man. I swear. She came by the shop yesterday. She seemed sad or something. Kept telling me she loved me." I say. I was starting I cry again because I didn't know where she was.

I miss her and it's only been one day. God what did I do?

Suddenly Dally turns around as a truck passes us and starts screaming. I look over and see someone who looks a lot like Vixen in the passengers seat.

"Wait Vixen come back!" Dally tells. He bolts after the truck and the truck speeds up. Dally was sobbing as he ran and I chased too.

The truck got to far away and we could keep up. Dally stopped running and almost fell to the ground.

"You know who that truck belonged to?" Dally asks. His voice was horse and his pale face had red streaks and puffy eyes.

"It looked like Bryan's. From the book store." Pony says catching up to us.

Dally clenched his jaw.

"Next time you see that bastard call me." Was all Dally said before he walked away. I look at Pony and gulp.

*****

VIXEN POV

*****

I went to sleep for a while and woke up to someone knocking on the window. I look up and see Natasha looking in at me. She smiles brightly and opens the door.

"Hello darling." She says pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi." I say sleepily hugging her back.

"I'm so glad you decided to come back. Bryan told me you're pregnant. Thought if any names?"

"I'm not keeping it." Natashas eyes go wide.

"Oh dear. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'm gonna have it here. Wait for someone to adopt it. Then go back home."

"Is your brother making you do this?"

"No. Nobody at home knows. I thought it'd be best to keep it a secret."

"Well. You should have told them dear. And your certain you want to put it up for  adoption?"

"I'm sure."

"Well. William and I have been trying to have a child for years. Nothing has worked..." She trails off.

"I'd be happy to leave my baby with you."

Natasha smiles happily.

"Thank you darling. That would mean so much to us."

"You're welcome." Natasha helps me with my bags and we walk into her big house together.

William an Bryan were at the table chatting.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Bryan smirks. I blush slightly and Natasha takes my bags to the room I stayed in the first night I was there.

"Darling guess what Vixen has decided to do for us." Natasha beams as she comes back in the kitchen.

William looks up.

"What?" He asks.

"She's letting us adopt her baby."

"Are you serious?"

I nod slowly.

"That means so much. Thank you." He yells me.

"You're welcome."

I sit down and talk with everyone. It was dark outside by the time we were done. Natasha decided to start dinner.

After dinner I went to my room and changed into some more comfortable pajamas and slid into the warm covers.

I fell asleep with ease knowing my baby would be going to a nice home.

*****

1 month later

*****

"Vixen it's time for your appointment!" Natasha yells from downstairs. "I want to know how my little girl, or boy is doing!"

I groan and slowly get up. My stomach had expanded a lot in the one month I've been back in New York.

I do my best to change into a pair of pants and a shirt that was to small now and slid on some sandals before I walked out to the kitchen where Natasha was waiting with breakfast.

"William is off to work. Hurry up and eat."

I sit down and sigh loudly. I hated walking or being on my feet now. I ate happily and greedily. No one was gonna take my food but they could.

When I was done Natasha led me out to her car and helped me in. She gets in and buckled up and starts the car.

"So I still can't know the gender?"

"Nope. I don't wanna know what it is." I tell her. She huffs and drives us to a hospital.

We walk in and the receptionist looks at us briefly.

"Name?"

"Vixen Winston. Here for a check up."

"Doctor will be right out. Have a seat in the waiting room." I waddle over to the plastic chairs and sit down. Natasha soon after.

We talked for a minute before the doctor comes out and calls me back. I go back and Natasha follows close behind.

I took a seat on the bed and the doctor stands in the corner looking at something on his clipboard.

"Miss Winston?" I nod slowly.

"Okay. So you're here for a doctors appointment. To check on your baby?" I nod again.

"Is this your mother?"

"No. I'm the person she's staying with."

"How far along are you?"

"8 months."

"How old are you?"

"16."

"I'm sorry."

I look at him confused.

"Why are you sorry?" Natasha asks.

"We aren't allowed to birth babies from minors. It's against our law."

"What?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. Have you came from somewhere else. Who has been checking on you the past 7 months?"

"Dr Brayley in Oklahoma."

"I suggest you go back to him. Seeing as we aren't allowed."

"What? I came all the way here to avoid having it in Oklahoma!" I shout.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. It's against the law."

"Can you at least check on the baby. Make sure it's okay?" Natasha asks. The doctor shakes his head and leaves.

I groan in annoyance. Natasha walks us out to her car.

"That is absurd. What are you going to do?" I shrug.

"I guess I'll go back. You can come. Take the baby with you."

"Well leave later today okay?" I nod slowly.

"I'll call William later." I nod.

Stupid New York and they're stupid rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 345 17
hey, hey, hey, lover, i love you just the way you are ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œelf ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
28.6K 699 23
young hearts always find their way back โ˜†
75.5K 943 15
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
110K 3.3K 19
the one where he admires from afar until one day she also admires him. [ johnny cade ]