Growing.

By siighbrat

"plant your seeds, provide me light, water me. I will grow." my works #1. #1 in urban story, 03/31/'19. #1 i... More

a beginning.
S1.
S2.
so.
S3.
S4.
S5.
S6.
S7.
S8.
S9.
S10.
S11.
S12.
S13.
S14.
S15.
S16.
S17.
S18.
S19.
S20.
S22.
S23.
S24.
S25.
S26.
S27.
S28.
S29.
part 2: GROWN.
B1.
B2.
B3.
B4.
B5.
B6.
B7.
B8.
B9.
B10.
B11.
B12.
thank you.
B13.
B14.
B15.
B16.
B17.
B18.
B19.
B20.
B21.
B22.
B23.
B24.
B25.
EPILOUGE.

S21.

26.2K 1.5K 817
By siighbrat

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

                 "I'm so happy you're out!" I smiled hugging my mom, today was her first day out of rehab.

"I'm happy to be out! Look at you, you're so big!" she rubbed my protruding belly making Tink kick. "Aww my first grand baby."

"Are you hungry?" I asked, turning the radio down.

"I actually wanna cook dinner tonight, you can invite whoever you want." she said making me nod. "What do you have a taste for?"

"Hmm," I rubbed my chin. "Literally everything."

She laughed making me shake my head. "How about chicken Alfredo?"

"Ooh mhm, that sounds good." I said excitedly. "And shrimp?!"

"If that's what you want, do we need to stop at the grocery store?" I nodded turning on my turn signal so I could go to Walmart.

"Okay, let's go." I said after I got done texting the group chat telling them to come over for dinner.

"You're literally huge, Sincere." my mama said, pushing the cart.

"I know, Tink blew my fat ass up. I'm kinda mad but I was a stick so hopefully some of the meat stays." I said rubbing my tummy.

FamBam🖤

BonnieB🤩🥵: free food? I'm there bitch!

CaseyY💕😗: um I'm doing hair today so ima be late, don't let them big bitches eat all the food.

Dally🤩💚: whats on the menu? I don't eat that nasty seafood shit.

BriannaS💛💚: you missing out bitch, crabs just don't know how mf good they legs is.

Alfredo, chicken and shrimp.

BonnieB🤩🥵: oooh I'm finna come right now, first plate yes.

Nasir🖤: Brianna talking about some they don't know how good they legs is😂😂😂😂

"You ready for school?" my mama asked making me lock my phone.

"Yeah, ready for it to come and go so I can graduate." I said grabbing some noodles.

"Senioritis, I didn't even go to school half my senior year. I used to sign myself out and go." she told me picking up a pack of chicken. "Breadsticks or bread?"

"Breadsticks." I told her. "Don't tell me that because I'll never be in school."

Travy💚: who cooking👀

BonnieB🤩🥵: bitch you late, Sin mama cooking.

BonnieB🤩🥵: you and my dirty ass sister must be doing some shit y'all ain't got no business.

BriannaS💛💚: bitch mind your business.

"Now fucking Bonnie, bitch you not that hungry." Brianna said as Bonnie scooped chicken and shrimp Alfredo onto her plate.

"Bitch you don't know what I am, mind yours."

"Anyway, mom this is Bonnie, Brianna, Travis, and Dallas." I introduced them once she came from the bathroom.

"Damn ya mama fine as hell." Dallas spoke.

"I ain't gon lie, how old is she?" Bonnie asked.

"How you feeling?" Asim asked me as I took little bites off his plate. "You hungry?"

I shook my head, I'm actually feeling quite sick. "I'm not hungry, I'm tired and nauseous."

"Come sit down."

"I'm fine, Asim." I let out a deep breathe feeling the familiar feeling in my back again. "Okay, I'll sit down."

He took me to the couch and helped me sit down. "Something hurting you?"

"My back." I mumbled closing my eyes. "And stomach."

"What's wrong, Sin?" Brianna asked me putting her plate on the table and sitting beside me.

"I'm okay." I told her as the pain slowly went away.

"Aye how many months is she again?" Dallas asked standing over me making me frown.

"Nigga back up." I said, pushing him.

"She seven months, get out her face like that nigga." Asim said as I sighed.

"I'm tired of being pregnant, I'm tired of all this shit." I said. "Y'all just don't understand."

"You wasn't tired when you was taking that dick so." I looked at Bonnie like she was dumb. "What? Just saying."

"Bitch I'd advise you to walk the fuck away before I beat yo ass." Bonnie said making me sigh.

"Aye, c'mon sweetie, we don't need no problems with you or ya friends." Travis said pushing Bonnie back.

We were here to simply get Bri from cheer practice and this is what it turned into.

"Why y'all tryna defend this hoe ass bitch? She grown, grown enough to lay down and get pregnant." Ashley said laughing. "Nasty bitch."

"Girl, you wish you was in her position. Still chasing behind her nigga and her baby father, bitch sit down before I sit you the fuck down." Casey said looking up from her phone.

"Y'all we can just leave, it's fine." I mumbled softly rubbing my stomach.

"Hell nah, fuck that. I'll beat this bitch up, she got so fucking much too say. Bitch back that shit up." Bonnie pushed her shoulder. "Ion like arguing, let's scrap this out."

Ashley's friend yanked Bonnie by her hair making Asim tap my thigh so I could stand up. Ashley's friend began punching on Bonnie but she quickly recovered running into her making her fall backwards on her ass. Bonnie began punching her in her chest, making the girl let go, and started punching her face.

"Move." Asim told me making me walk backwards.

"Bitch fuck did you think this was?" Bonnie said before I heard a rip. "Bitch you ripped my shirt bitch?"

"Okay, get her!" I shouted because Bonnie's chest was out. While I was unzipping my jacket I felt something hard hit my face. "I know-"

"Bitch get the fuck back." Asim shoved her and she tried to run up again making Dallas trip her.

"Bitch move," I stood there stuck from just getting punched.

"Get my fucking sister!" Casey shouted because Bonnie was losing, she was tired.

Dallas snatched Bonnie up and we walked out the gym to the car. "Here B."

I wrapped my jean jacket around her. "What the fuck happened to your face?" Bonnie snatched my chin and turned my head. "That bitch hit you?"

"Bonnie, no." I grabbed her wrist stopping her from walking any farther. "I'm fine."

Asim walked out the gym with Brianna walking beside him, who was looking confused. "What happened?"

Travis explained everything that happened while Asim walked over to me and grabbed the bottom of my face, turning my head I pouted because I knew it was bruising. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around his body and he wrapped his around me rubbing my back.

"It hurt?" he asked touching it.

"Mhm." I nodded biting my lip trying not to cry because I feel a punk.

"Calm the fuck down Brooklynn." Dallas said watching Bonnie pace back and forth across the parking lot.

"I'm so fucking mad right now, you just don't understand. Why would the fuck would she fucking hit Sincere? That's some pussy ass shit." Bonnie said.

Always, always some type of drama.

hey y'all! Wattpad been dead lately. Y'all still here?

Q23: favorite movie?

The Fault In Our Stars, my fave ever!

Q24: favorite tv show?

I honestly don't have one because I'm not a big tv watcher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 93 13
To you, my lover boy. To you, now I am writing while going back in my younger self, brushing away the traces of age life has given me and turning int...
3.7K 88 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...
557K 43.6K 64
"Do you think we're soul mates?" She asked, lifting her head in order to lock eyes with him. It took him a moment, mustering up his answer. Thinking...
682K 14.4K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...