Queen of all Kings

By cakewriter18

Iris Sarah Pantone. Abandoned and adopted as a baby, she's been through a lot, but then try and add in a craz... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Banquet
Chapter 3: Mate
Chapter 4: A Grocery Store Run In
Chapter 5: Daycare Visitors
Chapter 6: Midnight Talks
Chapter 7: Pack Meeting
Chapter 8: Announcement
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Breakfast and Introductions
Chapter 11: A Tour
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: Who's Frank?
Chapter 14: The Bird
Chapter 15: Journal
Chapter 17: A Warning
Chapter 18: Questions
Chapter 19: Communication
Author's Note
Chapter 20: Disruptions and Bad Ideas
Chapter 21: Unexpected Things
Chapter 22: Battle
Chapter 23: A Kiss
Chapter 24: Finding Out
Chapter 25: Heat
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Story Telling
Chapter 28: Trouble
Chapter 29: Plane
Chapter 30: Russia
Chapter 31: Reunion
Chapter 32: Makeup and Thoughts
Chapter 33: Jenna?!
Chapter 34: Who Packed This?
Chapter 35: I Love You
Chapter 36: Just A Talk
Chapter 37: The Prophecy
Chapter 38: Half the Plan

Chapter 16: Moving In

3.1K 119 34
By cakewriter18

*decided to update twice, your welcome ;)*
This chapter is NOT 2000+ words because this was writing before I said that I would do it. Sorry but this is all I have.

Love you guys.😉😉

~~~~

I wake up with another splitting headache. But instead of being in the library like I thought I would be, I'm in an all white room. There are lights above me slightly dimmed. Looking around I realize that I'm in a bed.

In the corner of the room were some chairs that we're empty. A steady beep was coming from a machine that was hooked up to me. A breathing machine was connected to my nose sending me fresh air.

There was a door in the right corner of the room. Lights were seeping under the door. It made me wonder if it was night already.

My question was disconfirmed when I looked out the window to my left. It was wide open and displayed the bright blue sky and midday sun.

I stretched my hearing to see if anyone was near. I hear quiet chatter in front of my door. One voice I could recognize and another of my very own mate.

"You need to make sure to keep her by your side, Alpha." I hear the other person say.

"I have other things to do beside play nurse." Grayson snaps.

"With all due respect Alpha, she is your mate and this is a crucial time that she needs you."

Grayson sighs. "What about Jenna?"

"She'll have to understand. If she's your next Luna and isn't your mate, she will have to understand."

"What even happened to her. One minute she's perfectly fine, the next minute she's shifting like it her first time and screaming like a new born"

The other person sighs. I think that he's the doctor. "I have my suspicions but we'll have to wait and see how she reacts after the incident."

A pause happens. "Do you know who her parents are, we might be able to get more information from them."

"No I don't. I'm think she's adopted but I don't think that she knows who her parents are."

The doctor sighs. "Can you try and find out who they are? This would help me and my co-workers a lot."

"I'm not promising anything. I'll have my private investigators look into her last and see if they can find any paper work of who her biologically parents are."

"Thank you Alpha." I hear shuffling and then it gets quieter and quieter, signaling that he's leaving.

Grayson sighs. I brace myself for the talk that Grayson and I would have when he comes in the room.

The door opens quietly and slowly and when my mate comes in he stated at me wide eyed. I stare right back, wondering what to do next.

"I'm assuming you heard all of that." His husky voice fills my head as he speaks, it sends shivers down my spine.

I nod. "Yes I did."

He sighs and moves to sit in a chair but when he reaches it, Grayson pulls the chair to sit next to me.

"We have a lot to talk about."

"We do." I rasp. My throat was dry and I needed water.

"Let me get you water." He says and stands up to get a cup and fill it in a nearby sink. I watch him as he moves. His wearing similar clothing as he does everyday. A navy blue shirt and a tan joggers. The shirt is tight fitted showing off his back muscles and abs.

He walks back over to hand me the cup of water and I chug it down fast.

"Now." Grayson says after I hand him the cup and he sits down. "Let's talk about what happened."

"I heard what the doctor said out there. What did the doctor mean by they have suspicions?"

"Doctor Martinez is a very high ranking doctor. He studied abnormal situations in werewolves. Doctor Martinez studies legends in the white wolf and-"

"Wait, white wolf? I thought that was just a myth."

"So did I, until he showed me proof that the white wolf is real."

"What's the proof?"

Grayson shakes his head. "I'll tell you another time, love. For now, explain to me what happened."

I hesitate. I wasn't going to tell him about the book, not until I found out what was inside it. "I was searching for the book, like Judy said, and found a book that I wanted to read. The next thing I know I'm lying on the floor, half shifting."

My mate frowns. "Has this instant shifting ever happen before?"

I shake my head. "Never. It was like I could hear, feel, and anything better. It was like my senses were on drugs."

A laugh escapes from my mate. "On drugs? Really?"

"Yeah! I've never experienced anything like it before."

Grayson looks deep in thought. He states off into space for several minutes not saying anything. I didn't want to interrupt him because I knew he was coming up with a plan for me.

"The doctor said for me to watch over you the next few weeks to see if it happens again." He strokes a powerful finger across his chiseled chin. "So, for the next few weeks you will move in with me. I need to make sure that these... episodes don't happen again."

"It's okay, I can watch over my-"

"Just like you watched one yourself in the library? Please Iris," he puts a hand on my thigh moving his thumb in circular motions. It send shivers down my spine. I don't think his ever been this affectionate to me before. "When I saw you on the library on the floor screaming, I almost couldn't take it. And then when you passed out,"

"I know Grayson." I put a hand on his hand sending even more tingles up my arm. " If it makes you feel better, I'll move in with you."

I stare into his crystal blue eyes and I think I got lost. I have never felt like this about anyone. What was he doing to me?

"Thank Goddess because of you didn't I think I might have-"

I cut him off. "Yes I know. But why the sudden urge for me to be with you? Don't you have Jenna?"

Grayson looks down with guilt. "When you started to scream and shift, I realized how much I needed you."

I frown. I was flattered at the sudden interest in me, but what about the other girl.

"I'm willing to take it his slow, but you have to deal with Jenna. I don't want her to be caught in the middle."

Grayson takes my hand, sending tingles up my arm. "I will, but I want you to understand what was happening between the two of us."

I nod, encouraging him to go on. "Jenna and I were only together because my Father arranged it." Now that he mentioned it, I have never heard anything about his Father.

"Before he died that was his last wish. He wanted his pack to be under a strong Alpha and Luna. After I found you though, everything changed."

He moves his hand to stroke my cheek and I was sure I would melt right then and there.

"Now that I've found you and seen the way your grew up with your parents, I only want to hold and be to our mate. Screw what my Father says."

I laugh and tears start to stream down my face. This is all I've ever wanted, to have a mate that cares for me.

Grayson's eyes flicker to my lips and mine do the same.

This is it! His going to kiss me!

His breath is now fanning my face and his long curls are ticking my forehead. His lips are so close, only a few inches away.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Comes a voice from the door and I almost jump out of the bed. My heart races and my flight or fight instincts are in high alert.

Standing in the doorway of the room, is none other than Judy herself. Her eyebrows are raise while she looks at us expectly.

Oh gosh.

~~~~

I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. But the first kiss couldn't come that quick!

Let me know if you think that their relationship is happening suddenly because I will definitely do something about that if you do.

To a good friend of mine, who has been nothing but supportive this whole journey of writing this story. Thanks you so much for your honestly of my writing. Go follow her right now, because she's a great writer even if she think she's not. cheebubba (I swear to god, LJ, if you don't read this, I will be mad!! Love you;))

Thanks for reading everyone!! I really appreciate it!!

Make sure to vote, comment, and share!

Love you guys!

Cake

Word count: 1503 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 121K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
71.9K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
92.7K 3.1K 25
***BOOK 2 OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES*** "Who are you?" I seethed glaring into his auburn eyes. "I think you've caused enough ruckus on my Land." He...