Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

Por QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... Más

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter One

2K 43 12
Por QueenTimberlake

*Justin's POV*

"What's happening to Justin Timberlake? He left Nsync and broke up with Britney. Stay tuned for more." The E! News host said to the camera. I groaned and shut the Tv off. All this 'What's happening to Justin Timberlake?' is getting so old. Okay,maybe I haven't left the house in a few weeks, but that has nothing to do with what's 'happening' to me. Do you want to know what's happening to me? I'm going threw a heart break. That's what's happening to me.

Britney motherfucking Spears cheated on me with one of my closest friends. I remember the day I found them together like it was yesterday.

I arrived at Brit and I's house after a long day of recording. I just wanted to see my girl and then go to bed.

I walked into the mansion and walked upstairs.

"Please." I heard Britney say. What the fuck? I walked into our bedroom and saw them both naked on OUR bed. The look on her face was priceless, but his was better.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. I walked over to bed and pulled him off of it and onto the floor.

"Justin stop!" She screamed. I ignored her voice and began beating the shit out of him. She pulled on my shirt and punched my back, trying to get me to stop. I finally did stop and stood up.

"Get out now!" I yelled at him. I threw his clothes that were on the floor at him and pushed him out of the bedroom.

"Justin I'm sorry." She cried. I looked at her and felt tears streaming down my face.

"How could you?" I asked her. "How could you do this to me? To us?" I cried.

"I'm so sorry, Justin." She walked towards me, but I backed away. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a small box.

"I was going to ask you to fucking marry me!" I yelled at her showing her the box.

"Justin." She cried. I threw the ring box at the wall and screamed, causing her to scream. I went to the closet and grabbed as much of her clothes as I could. I walked back into the bedroom and walked out.

"Justin don't!" She followed me. I threw them downstairs and saw him down there.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" I yelled at him. I ran down the stairs and chased him out of the house. He got in his car and drove away. I went back inside and continued to throw all of Britney's clothes out. "I want you gone in five minutes. I don't want to see you ever again. If you ever come near me again or try to contact me, God help me I will make your life a living hell." I warned her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"I love you." I heard her say. I picked up a t shirt and pair of jeans from the clothes I threw out. I tossed the t shirt and jeans at her.

"If you love me, why the hell would you do this?" I asked her.

"I made a mistake, I was lost and confused." She claimed. I then said five words that I will always remember.

"Cry me a fucking river." I then walked upstairs back to, well my bedroom now.

So she cheated one me, so what? She was always a bitch and I have no idea why I ever loved her. I should've listened to the guys when they told me to end things with her. They were right about her, she's just a crazy bitch.

Two weeks after I found her and Wade, Nsync broke up. We planned it ahead of time that that's when we wanted to announce it. The bitch cheating on me was just perfect. It all fell into place and made me look bad. Well, Nsync breaking up was mainly my idea. The guys just agreed and went along with it. I'm already writing songs for my first solo album.

That's what I'm actually doing right now. I laid on my couch in my living room with a notebook on my lap. I'm working on a song called "Senorita". So far the lyrics are really coming together. I'll just get Timbaland to help me a little bit with the lyrics.

As I tried to think of the next line of the song, my doorbell rung. I sighed and stood up. It's probably just my Mom. She comes over everyday to check on me. She asks the same questions everyday and I give her the same answers.

I walked to the door and opened it. Instead of my Mom, it's my step dad, Paul.

"Wow she sent you this time." I said before letting him inside and shutting the door.

He chuckled and nodded, "She sure did." He then looked around the room. My house is a mess right now. Usually it's always so clean. I honestly just stopped caring about it. I have bigger things to worry about right now than cleaning my house. I could just hire someone to do it! "I'm surprised your OCD hasn't come out yet." He told me.

"I don't have OCD." I denied and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Justin, I've known you since you were seven. You have OCD." He said. Okay, maybe I have it a little bit.

"Fourteen years you've been in my life." I slowly nodded my head.

"It's been a long fourteen years." We both laughed.

"It sure has." I agreed.

"it's been good, though." He said,

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So have you left the house yet?" He asked me. I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair. I knew this would be coming soon.

"Nope." I shook my head,

"Justin." He sighed.

"I know, I know. I need to leave the house and go out in the world." I said. You don't know how many times I've heard this.

"That's not what I was going to say." He said,

"What were you going to say then?" I asked him.

"You need to get your shit together, Justin." He said. I looked at him in shock. That's the first time I have ever heard him say a swear word. Shit doesn't really count as a swear word to me, but to him it so is one.

"Damn." I muttered under my breath, but I knew he heard me by the look on his face. He was glaring at me.

"Go get a shower, fix yourself up, shave your face, put some decent clothes on and then we can leave." He said.

"C'mon Paul." I sighed.

"No. You're an adult you need to act like it." He said.

"Paul, I don't want to leave." I shook my head.

"Do you think that I was suggesting that? That was an order." He said. "Now get your ass upstairs and get ready or I will drag your ass up there." He ordered me. I looked at him and then silently made my way upstairs. "I'm going to make myself a sandwhich." He said before walking to my kitchen.

Who the hell is this man? This isn't the man I've known for most of my life.

***************************************

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"There you are!" Paul smiled at me.

"Let's go, before I change my mind." I sighed.

"Well I would drag you out the door." He said.

"I know you will, Paul." I sighed. I think my Mom is finally rubbing off on him. This won't be good. One Lynn Harless in the world is bad enough, but two for me to deal with? God help me.

We walked outside and I locked my house. We got in his car and he drove.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Shouldn't you have planned this ahead of time?" I frowned.

"This was last minute." He claimed. "Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Let's go shopping." He said in a high pitched voice, trying to sound like a girl. I raised my eyebrows at him and he laughed. "C'mon Justin, have a little fun." He said. I sighed and looked at him.

"Let's go girl." I said in a high pitched voice. He laughed and held up his hand for me to high five, so I laughed and high fived his hand.

"You're so stupid." I shook my head as I laughed.

"Well it was my stupidness that got you out of the house, now wasn't it?" He smiled at me.

"It was, it was." I nodded.

"Don't diss the stupidness, embrace it." He told me.

"Embrace it." I repeated. We then arrived in Beverly Hills. "What if paparazzi see me?" I asked him when he parked his car. I don't know if I'm ready to face the paparazzi.

"Then they do." He shrugged and I sighed. "Justin, you're going to be fine." He reassured me.

"I'm trusting you." I looked him in the eyes.

"Good. You can always trust me." He nodded. I sighed and put my sunglasses and hood on.

"Let's go." I said. We both got out of the car and went inside a store. A couple people asked me for autographs and pictures, which I of course did. At the end of the day my fans are my second family. They're the reason I've made it so far in my career. They're the ones I need to thank for my success.

I bought a pair of jeans and Paul got a pair of sunglasses. I looked outside when we finished paying for our items and saw the paparazzi.

'"Man." I sighed, Paul looked and saw what I saw. They already were taking pictures of me.

"C'mon, you'll be fine." He said. I nodded before we went out the doors and the yelling began.

"What's going on, Justin?" One of them asked me.

"Where have you been, Justin?" Another asked me.

"Justin! Justin!" Some of them yelled.

"You aren't nothing, but a spoiled brat. Grow up, Timberlake." One of them got in my face. That's when the yelling got louder. All because I tackled him to the ground.

Whoops.

A/N

Hey guys!!

How do you guys like this? Like it, love it, hate it? Let me know in comments!

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.8K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
210 0 30
When Y/N starts to open up to social butterfly of her new school ,Jeon Jungkook, both there lives change. his ex comes back and he learns the past li...
72.6K 2.3K 39
Justin Bieber gets a new identity so he can get a reality check. Selena Gomez changes her image because she hated her old self. What happens when the...
7.7K 169 31
this is my second story but my first Justin bieber story. even though Justin has hit a rough patch in his life and people won't leave him alone abo...