The Fighter

By KodaSlade

Cassidy Lockwood is the nerd of Bayview High. She's bullied by the 'popular' group at school but has a great... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Final Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Six

431 15 0
By KodaSlade

Koda's POV

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a smiling Lexa. I looked around and noticed our clothes around the room and both of us naked. I then remembered last night and a large smile spread across my lips.

I looked back at Lexa to find her already staring at me. She grinned at me before leaning forward and kissing me, I returned the kiss before pulling away.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 12:39 pm.

"I need to shower and brush my teeth," I said as she pouted at me. Her pout quickly turned into a smirk but I looked at her confused.

"Guess we're going to be showering together. You know save water," she said before standing an quickly making her way into the bathroom before I could reply.

I heard the shower turn on before shaking my head and standing up and following behind. When I entered I was met with Lexa brushing her teeth. Two towels were out and hanging next to the shower. I shook my head before stepping forward and starting to brush my teeth.

Lexa looked me in the eyes through the mirror before her eyes travelled over my body. She rises her mouth out before smiling at me and wrapping her arms around me.

"You look good without clothes on and my marks covering your body," she said as she looked me in the eyes with a smirk across her face. I leaned forward and washed my mouth out.

"So do you," I replied and gently ran my hand over the mark on her neck. I smirked at her shocked face and quickly stepped into the shower.

"How didn't I notice these!?" I heard her mutter before she followed me in.

~skip the shower~

After our eventful shower, we were both dressed.

Lexa was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, with a white top, leather jacket and black boots. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black top, leather jacket and all black hi-top trainers. We both put makeup on to cover the love bites that were visible.

Lexa and I started to clean the room. We placed our clothes and the bed cover in the hamper before Lexa started to put another pair of covers on the bed.

I would help but I was looking around trying to find my necklace.

'Where is it? I can't have lost it. No no this isn't good. Where the fuck is it?' I thought as I looked around the room.

Suddenly someone gently grabbed my shoulders and turned me to look at them. I looked into Lexa's grey eyes that were full of concern.

"What's the matter?" She asked worriedly as she placed her hand on my cheek. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I can't find my necklace," I said.

"The one you always wear," Lexa asked as she continued to stare at me. I nodded before she smiled and raised her hand to reveal my necklace. I sighed in relief before taking it from her and putting it on.

"The necklace means a lot to you, doesn't it?" Lexa asked as I nodded.

"The person that helped me after I left my parents gave it to me. He said I should give it away if I ever do something that would upset someone to the point where they may not forgive me," I said as I stared at Lexa.

"What did he do that made him give you the necklace?" She asked making me sigh again.

"He left me. He didn't know if he was ever going to come back. He never told me that so that's what I assume is the reason he gave it to me before left," I said looking down at the necklace in between my fingers.

She smiled before leaning forward and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. One of the maids dropped off some sandwiches for lunch. We eat and just watched T.V. Now it was 6:08 pm. I stretched before Lexa started to kiss me again.

We pulled apart because Lexa had gotten a text. She stood up and pulled me up as well. She told me her parents wanted us in their office immediately. So we walked to the door and unlocked it and made our way to Cameron and Elizabeth's office.

When we entered we were met with everyone already there but I didn't know Ivan was going to be there. They all turned towards us. Nate looked at me before grinning like an idiot.

"Who's funeral are you going to?" He asked and laughed afterwards. I looked at him unamused.

"Yours if you don't shut it," I said back causing everyone to smile apart from Ivan and Blaine laughed.

Lexa and I sat down as Cameron cleared his throat causing all of us to turn to him.

"Well, we found out who's blood was in the house?" He said as he looked at us all.

"Who's was it?" Kenna asked after a slight pause. Cameron's gaze fell to me and I frowned my eyebrows.

"Antonio," was all he said before everyone else started shouting over each other. I blocked them out.

'Why would he be here? Was he looking for me? God is he alright. Who the hell is it that was in this house?' My thoughts were everywhere. I couldn't think straight.

I noticed everyone had stopped shouting and were now staring at me.

"Do you have any idea why he would be here?" Ivan snapped at me. I turned and glared at him.

"No I have to fucking idea," I said still glaring at him.

Suddenly the door opened wide as several people entered.

"You may not know but we do," said a voice that I recognised immediately. Turning a around I was met with 'my family'.

Everyone pulled out their guns and pointed them at the group before us. I stood up.

"Please we just want to help," my 'Mum' said staring at me pleadingly.

"What do you know?" I asked through gritted teeth while staring at them. Everyone else slowly started to sit down again apart from me.

"We approached Antonio to get updates on you. We wanted to know how you were doing considering you weren't letting any of us near you-" 'Dad' began before we heard Kai mutter.

"I wonder why!"

'Dad' glared at him before continuing. "We followed you. Before you say anything we were worried the fights are dangerous. So when we released you were being followed we got into contact with Antonio. When he eventually got back to us we found out about the attack at the warehouses. So we dug into the people behind the attacks. Vlad. The fighter you fought when we saw you in the fights. We think he wants revenge for you beating him and the embarrassment you caused him. We asked Antonio to get in touch with you but he couldn't reach you for some reason, so he came here to find out what was happening. We don't know what happened but now he's missing," 'Dad' finished, I couldn't react because I was left speechless.

"You stalked my girlfriend," Lexa said as she stood up again and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"She's our sister," my oldest 'brother' Callum said. I just shook my head.

Suddenly my phone beeped. I pulled it out to be met with a text from an unknown number.

'Hello Koda, I have your friend with me. He doesn't look too good. If you want to see him alive come to these coordinates at 7, alone. If you don't then it looks I'm going to have shot him. -Vlad'

There was a picture of Antonio beaten. I just froze and stared at my phone in shock.

"Koda, What is it?" I heard Lexa ask but I couldn't form words.

She looked at me worriedly before she gently took my phone and read the text. I'm pretty sure she told everyone else but I didn't know for sure. All I could think about was my friend as hurt. I pushed past everyone and our the door before walking down the stairs quickly.

I heard people calling my name before I was pulled back and into Lexa's arms. I tried to get out of her grip but she only tightened.

"Where are you going?" She asked gently while one of her hand ran up and down my back.

"Going to help my friend. The one who helped me through the fights so I wasn't doing it alone," I said harshly as I began struggling more.

"No, they want you there so they can hurt you. They'll kill him anyway and take you and possibly torture you. You're not going!" Lexa said tightened her grip again.

"We can't leave him with them," I said as I stopped struggling and rested my head on her shoulder.

"And we won't I have already called in back up, they are going to be there. If we leave now they shouldn't be far behind us," Cameron said stepping forward I nodded.

"We're coming as well," my 'Dad' says stepping forward also. I sighed and nodded.

Everyone went to grab weapons. I was given a gun with some more ammo. I looked at Cas and walked towards her.

"You're not coming," I said simply. She looked at me and didn't say anything because she knew she would lose the argument.

She hugged me. "Please be safe," she said. I looked her in the eyes as they filled with tears. I nodded and kissed her forehead. Kenna was staying with her. She was going to be ok.

Suddenly I felt a small body run into my leg. Looking down I noticed Beau hugging my leg. I picked her up and she wrapped her hands in my hair.

"Bubba, where ou goin?" She asked.

Elizabeth came forward and ran her hand through Beau's hair.

"Koda's coming with us for business," Elizabeth told her. Beau looked at me as I nodded to confirm it. She smiled before kissing my check. When we got back I now had to sit and draw with her.

'That's if you make it back' I thought to myself. No, I can't be thinking like that.

We all made our way out to the cars. Members of the gang who were closer by were waiting to go.

~skip the journey~

Once we pulled up, we all got out and headed into a clearing. Lexa was on my left with her parents and my 'family' were on my right. The coordinates lead us here but I couldn't see anyone.

Suddenly several people walked out from behind trees. Vlad being at the front.

'This is going to be a shit show' I thought as I stared at Vlad who had a smirk on his face.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1851

The next chapter will be the last. It will be published next Saturday.

So hope you enjoyed.

Comment what you thought.

Thanks
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 51
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...
160K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...
82K 1.9K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
471K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...