๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...

By peachminx

๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ... More

author's note
hey
Productive Procrastination
There's Something I'd Like To Share
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
Author's Note

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

1.5K 76 90
By peachminx

4. ladybug

Over the past few days(or maybe weeks, but then again, y/n could care less about keeping track of time. Unless if she was held at gunpoint-then that would be a different story.) you managed to stay away from undeserved karma for a while. It was a great surprise, and it saved you a lot of time too.

You weren't sure where or what gave you this "good luck", but ever since this Giorno "accidentally" left his handkerchief in your gODDAMN POCKET, an amazing amount of good luck had been coming in your way.

Not like you were complaining anyway.

So maybe Giorno was secretly a magic wizard that decided to reward you with good fortune for your hard work and for not being a douchebag to other strangers- that'd be a reasonable...reason.

But I digress.

Anyways, today was..

Pretty boring. Uneventful, might I say.

Your evening classes ended pretty quick. Your professor apparently had an accident that involved him running into a cow blocking the road on his way to the campus (trust me guys my former math teacher had this accident last 2017), so you had to go home early. And if you asked- no, you didn't get chased by a dog or got cat-called by a bunch of drunk losers in the streets...well, not today, at least.

A cold, lonely spaghetti dinner was what you had when you arrived home. It was a surprise that Eliza didn't barge in to do a regular check-up whether you had closed the gas valve properly or not, or maybe Mari raiding your fridge.

Sigh.

Antonio had trotted his way next to you on the marble counters, where he took the opportunity to snatch a meatball right off the plate when you were deep in thought. By the time you noticed, Antonio's muzzle was smudged with tomato sauce.

"Antonio, you stinky little shit." The plump figure of white and orange fur writhed against your grip, his unsheathed claws flying all around to try and scratch you.

"Stay still you flab of fat and fur—" A loud knock came to the other side of the front door, followed by a chorus of incoherent screeching— which, by the way— sounded like your  friends' screeching.

Antonio quickly slinked free from your grip and sprinted to the nearest safe spot the moment you loosened your grip. A string of curses left your lips, but decided to deal with that scrub later and averted your attention to whoever the fuck those people are knocking on your door at 7:32 at night.

Stomping to the door, you almost rip it off the wall when you opened it, and the mischievous looks on the faces of your stupid gang was what greeted you behind the door.

"Hey sweatie," Alfie giggled, and pecked your cheeks. You only hum in response.

"What are you doing knocking on my door at 7:32 pm?" You folded your arms, trying your utmost best not to maul your friends for disturbing your almost peaceful dinner.

Alfie only laughed and muttered a short apology before saying, "Let's go out and drive around. We know you're not busy."
You looked at him with a hesitant look.

"You don't have to worry about Luca driving, because I'm driving." He added, in which you mentally sigh in relief. For all those two years of being part of your circle of friends, it was only basic knowledge that Luca had... Er.. "tendencies" when he's driving.

You thought for a moment. Hanging out with them might actually just save you from the quietness in your house. The amount of loneliness inside was very obvious, and you swear this house was haunted by fucking ghosts. And you didn't want to be stuck with that.

So you dashed back inside and into your room, changing into a pair of short khaki shorts and a grey hoodie to protect you from the cold. You hurriedly grabbed a small backpack, an extra pair of flip-flops , your wallet, and slipped on your favorite worn out sneakers before going outside and locking the door.

Alfie's car was parked in front of your house, and the others were already calling for you to get in. You usually ride shotgun whenever you got the chance to ride Alfie's car, so you closed the door next to you and a chorus of "Hey (Y/n)." greeted you.

Everyone in your small gang was there. Even Mari— wait, isn't she underage?

"WHA- Mari, the hell are you doing here?" you asked, rather concerned about how her parents would feel. She only giggled and opened up a bag of chips.

"My parents allowed me to go with you guys cause' they're also out and won't be back til' like-" She scrunched her eyebrows and did her shitty thinking face. "-five in the morning I think."

"What— Five in the morning?! Where the hell are your parents anyways?" You asked. Alfie revved up his car and began driving, but you could care less.

"They're in Sicily right now. I'm not so sure about what they're there for, but I think it's like a business thing, I guess." She shrugged and popped a chip in her mouth. What a little gremlin.

Monica reached her arms and hugged you from behind, clinging on to you like ivy. Violetta, Monica, Luca and Mark were sitting behind you, and boy were they noisy. September by Earth, Wind, and Fire was blasting on Mari's headphones, but it was barely audible from the noise Violetta and Luca was making from their stupid conversation.

"If I dropped soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?" Luca pops open a bottle of flavored beer.

"Uhhh... Neither, I guess?" Violetta replied casually.

The blonde Monica searched behind the back seats and grabbed a can of cold Sparite (Again, Sparite is canon in jojo lmao) from the cooler stored behind them, and handed it to you.

"Thanks, Monique." You smiled and popped the can open gingerly. Vietnam flashbacks came to you when you took your first gulp and almost choked, rousing the attention of our beloved gay best friend Alfie.

He rose his perfectly shaped brows and glanced at you with his brown eyes, but still making sure to keep his eyes on the road. "What is up with you and your gag reflexes?" He asked, his eyes occasionally glancing at the road as he drove.

"Oh uh— nothing." You lied, and but your inner cheek.

"Bitch, don't lie." he sneered. It only took a few seconds for the others in the back to shut up, and before you knew it, their attention was all on you.

It was quiet— save for the loud music blasting on Maria's headphones.

You bit your cheeks harder— it was near impossible to hide a lie when it comes to Alfie. You gave an awkward laugh and took a sip from your can. "Maybe we should park somewhere first? Then I can explain." You suggested.

"Fair enough. We're here anyways." He said, before parking the car at the side of the road. You looked around, and you realized you were near the beach— it was only right to bring some flip-flops.

You heard a ruckus behind you, and the noise of the back door being opened and shut— followed by the loud joyous vocalising of your friends. You followed suit, and so did Alfonso. Slipping on your flip-flops and throwing your sneakers in the car mindlessly, you jogged after your friends, who were already playing in the seawater.

"Now tell me what's wrong, (Y/n)." You heard Alfie say behind you, and almost immediately, the other goons had already gathered around you, ready to hear what you wanted to say.

A sigh slipped from your lips, and you sat on the sand. "Remember the blondie we met at the cafe one time a few weeks ago?"  you started, looking at Alfie and waited for him to reply.

"Which blondie? The one who slapped Monique's ass or the hot one?"

You scrunched your face. "Why would I care about that dude who slapped her ass? And plus, he's not blonde, he has Ash blonde hair." You retorted.

"Same thing." Alfie replied and shrugged.

"Ughh.." You rolled your eyes. "Nevermind about that. I meant the 'hot' one, you know?"

"Of course we remember him! Duh! That dude was godly, I swear to God—" Violetta interrupted. "No pun intended."

"So what about the dude?" Mari asked. She seemingly looked quiet uneasy, but you decided to ignore it.

Another sigh slipped from your mouth again, and decided to continue where you left off. "I met him again two weeks ago— I think? — and like," You paused. "The strangest thing just happened."

Luca popped his head between you and Alfie, his eyes wide. "What did he do? Did he drug you and take you to his spaceship?!" He asked. You gave him a strange look, and shook your head in disagreement.

"What? No! God no!" You replied. You heard Luca's "Awe man" behind you. "Jesus Christ, Luca. Did you marathon Aliens again this week?"

"Anyways, I think he just left his handkerchief in my jeans. But I swear to God, I gave it back to him." You said.

"Oh, I think I saw this in a movie once(Y/n)! Do you think it's one of those things  where these people track you with these mini-trackers stuck in objects?" Luca asked again from behind you.

You gave him a skeptical look, but stayed quiet. You waited for the others to say their own opinion to the matter, before Mari awkwardly laughed out off nowhere. She really looked uneasy.

"I'm sure it's just a big mistake, you know? Maybe you just forgot and accidentally took his hanky with you?" Alfie shrugged but agreed anyways. Olivia and Violetta was nowhere to be found, except near the seawater of course.

"No dude! I bet he's tracking you right now and recording our conversation! That dude's a spy, I tell yah!" Luca yelled at your ear and shook you violently.

"Geez, Luca! Calm the fuck down!" You pushed him off gently, hoping that he'd calm down and stop spitting out bullshit that he saw in movies.

"Look, (Y/n), Mari's probably right, unless that Giorno person is a wizard. You can calm down," Alfie placed a hand on your shoulder, in hopes to calm you down. "Besides, if you always want to talk, we're here to hear you out."

You smiled at Alfie. At least he was smarter than those other three, plus his advices were pretty great— you could trust him.

"Welp," You stood up, and brushed off the sand off your butt. "I guess we should stop bitching about that and have some fun, yeah?" You looked to where Monica and Violetta were, and jogged towards them. Alfie and Luca followed suit to where you were and the girls were, soon joining in the fun you were having.

All except Mari. The orangette sighed in relief.

"Please don't drag (Y/n) into this stand bullshit-ery."

HELLO MY LOVELIES! I. AM. BACK!

I know it's been months since I uploaded and actual chapter, and I am so sorry. As you all know, I've been coping with the trauma from the huge earthquakes in where I lived.

Apparently, these earthquakes have been happening a lot in other countries too, like in Indonesia, where a 7.4 magnitude quake also hit last November 15, 2019.

But I digress.

Our school was damaged by the quake, especially our classrooms. One of the buildings— our building actually— had gave up and what was then the 2nd floor, was now the first floor, and the first floor, was now the ground floor (no pun intended.)

So, our admins announced that we take a break for 1 month.

Yep, you heard it.

One month.

So! That means I can probably write more chapters once I'm done with all our projects and studying for the exams this December.

Anydoodles, as a bonus for waiting for so long for a new chapter, here's a drawing of what I imagined how (Y/n) would look like.

I'm not saying that this is how (Y/n) should really look like, but this Is how I just imagined her so I can write easier. Of course, (Y/n) can look like however you like, but if you prefer this version, then suit yourself!

I sure do hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though this was rushed and shitty.

See you next time my lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 1.9K 20
แด€ ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ๊œฑสœแดส€แด› แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› แด‡xแด˜สŸแดส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€แด แด‡ษด แด‡สแด‡แด… ษขสœแดแดœสŸ โ™ก
426K 15.3K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) ๐—บ ๐—ฒ ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป ๐—ผ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] โ€ข ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
263K 2.9K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...
129K 2.2K 17
Various anime characters x readers- Please enjoy! :3