My Brothers Best Friend Is My...

De buddersisbae

17 year old Ashley Greening lives a very complicated life. Her mother AKA Luna died from a rogue attack when... Mais

1:Meet Ashlen
2: The Start of A Distaster
3: Never Have I Ever
A/N❤️Characters
4: The Ugly Truth
5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms
6: Hot and Bothered
7:Pain
8:Tears
9: The plan
10: My Mates A Perv
11: Lemme Dive In
12: Our day full of shockers
13: Explanations
14: Forgive us
Sorry A/N
15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed
16: What the Moon Goddess
17: Accomplished
18: Boys are stupid
19: My babies
RECONTINUED! REWRITING

Maturity changed me.

1.3K 13 2
De buddersisbae

Hey guys,
how are you doing today?
To anybody who has taken the time to read my half a**ed book, I know I've made PLENTY of updates about how I'm going to write a whole new rewrite of my original. I've now decided that MAYBE, this will occur. I just honestly haven't been motivated to write it though.

I've matured drastically since this was written!

I would love to write a book or even poetry, I feel like I would actually have lots of things you guys would be interested in. Please feel free to message me if you have any suggestions for book ideas and such.

Thanks so much!
I'm doing this on behalf of all of you who enjoy reading my stuff and haven't had updates out of me!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

495K 10.4K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...
10.8K 180 20
Alex is a young girl who just so happens to be a white wolf. Her parents love her because she is an only child. Alex gets kidnapped by men who sell...
3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
1.5M 27.3K 28
*Was originally The Alpha's Pregnant Mate* (Completed) Stubborn, over protective, possessive, and werewolf Rane Moore throws a party at his house. He...