Never Turn back ANIKA

By Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... More

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 7: Facing the buried past.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 32: SAFEGUARD?
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF

2.9K 228 45
By Dare_devil97

everything went well for a few days, anika and shivaay very well attached within a day they become inseparable like milk and water, in anika's office the employees who were working under anika tend to see new and happy anika. everyone can able to see the change in her but anika was not ready to accept shivaay is the reason behind her smile. meanwhile, shivaay resumed working after six longs years but staying with anika with his love he experiences each and every day as a new and adventurous day. but he succeeds in his attempt to see anika smiling happily every day. some times he wonders that she is the same anika who is he in love with. after her cute attics, he always came to the conclusion that she's the one but she still teases him for the incident happened with Shakira but men will always slip when they saw their lifetime crush in front of them suddenly that is what happened with shivaay. sometimes the SSO figure came before anika which irritates her to the core. meanwhile, he consoles her by cooking her favorite food we all know anika will become weak when it comes between her anger and her favorite food and shivaay use it as an advantage to console her. after a lot of fighting with her brain anika came to the conclusion that whatever is there between them is nothing more than an attraction. which clearly say that she's not ready to listen to her heart. 

In NFW.

Anika was working hard the show which was about to happen on the next day night where she will accompany with SHAKIRA as a fashion designer. it's her first time before lime-light after six years of experience. anika checked the time then she immediately called shivaay.

shivaay where are you? - anika asked immediately when he picked up the call.

In office ... (shivaay said and he knows what's the next question) will be leaving 2 hours. - shivaay said almost after anika could throw another question.

okay, shivaay ... I am in NFW ... (cut by shivaay) - anika said while placing her phone on the support of her shoulder.

okay ... I will pick you up ... don't come alone... if it takes late also it's fine ... your cabin couch is better than my bed... - shivaay said in a casual tone where anika understood its waste to argue with him.

okay ... drive safely and come soon. - anika asked him where he rested the call and continued his job.

 meanwhile, she heard the conversation between the employees.

love doesn't need anything to explain... our partners knew it's right for us and where our comfortability lies...  

this is what exactly happening between me and shivaay, in these 6 days I never tried to tell him anything about my likes and dislikes then too he always cared for my wishes ... is this is called love? -  anika thought for a while by forgetting about the work meanwhile a hand came and nudged her.

shivaay - he called out his name up to her surprise.

yeah ... it's me why you're shocked.. - he said casually by side hugging her where she reciprocated.

you said it will take 2 hours ... how come you came fast? - anika asked him confusingly. 

madam ... have you checked the time? it has been two hours since when you called me... where did you lost? - shivaay asked her where she stayed silent.

BTW this is what Shakira going to wear tomorrow - shivaay asked her excitedly while holding a backless top, anika snatched it rapidly from him.

stop dreaming about Shakira let me concentrate on my work... wait for me - anika said and left the place without even looking at him.

hey anika, what happened you? you lost completely don't ever try to fool you again... you have fallen in love with him... but you don't deserve him anika... try to bury the feelings in you... - anika thought.

after finishing her work, she went to her cabin and saw the most beautiful scene where shivaay was sleeping peacefully while folding his hands where anika can't able to move her eyes away from him where kneed down near the couch and watched shivaay with all eyes without blinking. for her, it's the moment that she never wants to lose it for any cost on waking him up.

My heart is not fulfilled,                                                                                                                                                  My eyes are not satisfied,                                                                                                                                                  No matter how long I keep looking at you,                                                                                                              The time passes and I can't stop it,                                                                                                                        stay with me forever ... please stay with me forever  - anika thought and wiped her lone tear.

By then she heard the door knocking sound where shivaay nuzzles in the couch and anika stood up immediately and noticed it's all watched by nats who's eyes also welled up on seeing her.

shivaay ... - anika called his name where he opened his and gave a smile to anika where anika turned it back as if she didn't notice anything where shivaay felt something different in her behavior. 

shivaay walked by giving a lazy smile to nats followed by anika where shivaay threw a car keys to anika and asked her to drive the car, she nodded without giving a smile where she usually gives and sat on the driver seat.

anika why are you so dull? - shivaay asked her in a confusing tone.

nothing... feeling nervous... - anika managed to reply even though it's not the correct reason for her behavioral change.

shivaay held her right hand which was in the gear and kept it in his lap and said: "until your lucky champ is there with you ... you'll rock the stage with my sweetheart Shakira"

anika jerked off her hand when he referred Shakira as his sweetheart rather than her, she feels like slapping her for the stupid plan. 

what happened? why you switched off again? - shivaay asked her where nodded no and concentrated on driving.

"hungry" - shivaay asked her again. where she looked another side without giving attention to him where he made faces and asked her to stop the car in a high tone. where she immediately stopped the car in the middle of the road and started walking which made him so mad.

"anika comes inside the car" - shivaay ordered her where she walked fastly without giving ear to him. he moved towards the driver seat and followed her slowly while honking the horn in fury. at one point everybody started to stare at her without any option left she get inside the car.

"what happened to you suddenly?" - shivaay yelled at her when she entered into the car where she kept her hand in her forehead and took the earphones from her bag and plugged it inside her ear which irritated shivaay to the extent. he immediately took the phone from her hand and threw it outside.

"shivaay" - she yelled at him in a shocking reaction.

"how can you ignore me?" - shivaay yelled at her back.

"shivaay, I am having the show tomorrow ... how will they contact me" - she said while keeping her finger on her forehead in frustration.

"why do I care?" - shivaay said in frustration.

"shivaay stop the car" - she yelled.

"I won't" - he yelled at her back.

"otherwise I will jump ... stop the car"- anika said while opening the door where shivaay stopped the car immediately. she gets off from the car and took the taxi and went back to NFW. where shivaay hit the steering wheel and called her just after he recalled that he threw her phone. he threw his phone in frustration and drove back NFW. 

When he entered the cabin he heard the soft snores of anika, sat beside her and caresses her forehead and gave a forehead kiss where the entire scenes watched by nats from one corner. where he took the two chair,  joined them and slept. 

meanwhile in the morning

anika opened her eyes and surprised to see shivaay holding coffee for her where she glared at him and looked another side with a welled up eyes. he brought the coffee cup to that side where she turned another side where he brought his puppy face before her face where she trying to control her laugh but when he pinched his ears she busted up. 

" anika I am sorry... " - shivaay said while taking the seat next to her where anika snatched the coffee from him and took a sip.

"hmm" - she replied with a smile where she usually does when he says sorry. he leaned towards her and gave forehead kiss which shocked anika for a while and looked shivaay shockingly.

it's a good luck kiss ... - he covered it up where she smiled back with a little blush in her face by then shivaay turned back because blushika will be a most daring one for him where he can't able to control his acts afterward.

shall we go home? I need to freshen up... - anika asked where shivaay nodded and went out of the cabin without even looking at her where anika followed him and they both took their seats where stopped his car in the parking area and they both headed towards the lift where again shivika tend to see a couple (men and women) kissing and they got in as they used to see it every day in new york. but this time they both felt discomfort in being there in that lift. finally, their floor arrived they both rushed outside not before bumping to each other. 

difficulty in breathing... - anika replied.

me too - shivaay whispered. 

anika opened the door and they both went to their respective room and threw themselves in the bed. where shivaay can't able to control his hormones after seeing his blushika... where on the other hand anika fighting with her feelings for shivaay. shivaay stood up from the bed.

anika ... - he yelled from his room.

soon she wiped her tears and replied "ah" in a high pitch tone.

cornflakes or muesli - shivaay asked her. 

cornflakes shivaay - anika replied and went to the bathroom to freshen up. when she back from the bathroom and shivaay waved her back to come and have a seat.

"here is your cornflakes madam with skimmed milk" - shivaay gave her the bowl where she took it from his hand with a smile in her face. 

anika became nervous about seeing her continuous attraction towards shivaay her hand started to shiver where shivaay next to her and side-hugged her by saying: "anika don't need to scare... I am having  200% confidence on you... you will definitely going to rock the stage... I will be there with you on each and every step of yours" where she immediately hugged him and placed her head on his shoulder and cried.

"anika... " - shivaay called her in shocking tone and patted her back where she wiped her tears and try to break the hug where her chain got stuck in his shirt button she looked at him where there's only an inch distance between them, he tried to divert but his lips started to tremble on seeing her face this much closer after a long time where her heart started to beat too fast and hurriedly pulled her chain while closing her eyes as if she stay anytime longer she would rather kiss him or confront her feelings where she can't afford anything. his button pulled out from his shirt where in one hand, he becomes relieved where on the other hand, he got confused with her act. she immediately ran towards her room and changed her clothes where shivaay remained confused.

"shiv...shivaay ... come soon if possible" - anika said without looking at him. 

"will be there at five ... don't tense much..." - shivaay said in a calm tone.

"Shall I drop you?" - shivaay asked anika where he got the answer, what he expected.

"no shivaay ... I called a taxi ... take care... reach soon if possible... I need you" - she said without thinking for a while where he made the way towards her and hugged her tightly and said "I will be there ... don't need to worry"

"ok..okay bye"- she said and left with the drug of the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 522 29
Story of shivay and anika! Continued of unexpected destiny.
133K 12.8K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
4.2K 355 9
Shivay Singh Oberoi is not someone who likes love. He is a distant person, he prefers to keep to himself and he likes to keep his social circle small...
99.7K 10.9K 31
Cover credit - @Aspiramdoc ❤ Dear Aspiramdoc ,Thanks for such a beautiful cover. His Ego is everything to him.His love for her means nothing when...