Lisa's Possessiveness

By ItsMeShemaiah14

Lalisa Manoban is a faithful kind of girl. She doesn't do cheating and flings. She believes that a man should... More

Author's Note
SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!! NEW STORY CHOICES FINAL!!! (4 CHOICES)
ATTENTION!!!
KILL THIS LOVE

Chapter 15

15.4K 360 46
By ItsMeShemaiah14

Jennie's POV

I woke up from a very heart shattering dream. In my dreams Lisa told me that she was just playing with me and she won't leave Tzuyu for me cause I don't have a value for her. Even if it's just a dream, it broke my fragile heart.

I stared at Lisa who is sleeping peacefully and soundly beside me. She looks so gorgeous while sleeping. You can see it in her face that she's bossy.

I feel like my heart is being mowed by a sixteen wheeler truck with the thought that she doesn't feel anything for me other than lust. It pained me to think that it might be true.

I caressed her cheeks and look closely on her gorgeous face. I'm memorizing every angle of her face. Then I softly pressed my lips on hers. The sensation of her lips pressed on mine was the most amazing feeling in the world. It made my heart and stomach flutter.

I was surprised when Lisa's lips started to move and she deepened our kiss. I quickly broke the kiss and stared widely at the woman who possessed such beautiful brown doe eyes. "Lisa..."

A smile crept into her sinful lips. "Yeah?"

"Are you awake since a while ago?"

"Nope. I just woke up when you kissed me." She said with a naughty smile in her lips. "Second round?"

I giggled at that. "You want a second round?"

Lisa gaped at me in disbelief. "Who in their right mind wouldn't want to have a second round with you?" Her face suddenly turned dark, that made my forehead cease. "Not that you're allowed to entertain other man in your bed."

I can't stop my self from blushing at how possessive she is. I hope her possessiveness will last forever. But I know that it's a punch at the moon. She has Tzuyu.

I dipped my head and claimed her lips. I'm going to make this worth it while she is still with me. Today, she is mine and I'll savor the feeling of owning her. 

I moaned when Lisa reciprocated my kiss. She deepened the kiss as she fisted a handful of my hair. I was stunned for a moment when Lisa rolled me over and she settled on top of me. When I got back from being surprised, I wrapped my legs around Lisa's waist. And because we are already naked, I suddenly closed my eyes when I felt her long and thick cock rub against my wet pussy.

"Uhhhmmmmm..." I moaned lightly. "That feels great."

Lisa smiled while her lips were pressed on mine. Her lips were traveling down to my neck and I closed my eyes at the ticklish feeling and the sensation I felt. 

"Ohhhhh, Lisa." I moaned her name when her mouth was on my nipple. They were taut and in need of attention. 

Lisa rolled her tongue around my taut nipple and I nearly lost my breath at the pleasure of it. My hands was on her back traveling towards her butt while she is busy sucking and licking my taut nipple. When my hand reach her oh so yummy ass, I can't help myself but to slap her butt cheek.

Lisa suddenly stopped at what she was doing and look up to me. "Did you just slap my butt cheek?"

I grinned. "Yes, I just did." I giggled. "It's irresistible."

A soft chuckle escaped her lips. "Damn, woman, you're kinky."

"No, I'm not." I denied and pushed her to the bed. I am the one who is on top of her now. A naughty smile appeared in my lips. "You fantasize a woman who's touching and pleasuring her self using her fingers, am I right?" I can perfectly remember what her fantasies are. And I'm gonna make sure that before the sun comes up, her fantasies will be real.

Her eyes were full of curiosity while she nodded. "Yes."

I leaned in to her, and then whispered over her lips while my eyes gave her a seductive look. "Do you want that woman to be me? Do you want to see me touching myself... pleasuring myself?"

Lisa's eyes darkened with lust, need and raw hunger. "Would you do that for me?" Lisa asked as she searched my face to see if I was just teasing her or not.

I'm not teasing, my sweet tongue possessive woman. 

I went down from her top and kneel on the bed, near her face. I never did this before. I never touched myself before. The thought of pleasuring myself makes me wetter than I already am.

I look straight on Lisa's eyes and bring my hand to my pussy. Just like what Lisa did, I slid one finger inside my vagina fold.

When my finger touched my clit, I moaned. "Ohhhhh, heaven." I bit my lower lip while circling my finger around my clit. My eyes and Lisa's were still locked at each other and I can see pure need and raw hunger in depths of them and it's turning me on. Big time.

"Are you making me go crazy?" Lisa asked, breathless as she look down on my womanhood. I'm still pleasuring myself.

I gulped. "No. I'm just making your fantasies real."

She got up and kneel in front of me after that she guided me to lay down on the bed. And then she parted my thighs and settled herself between my legs. But she didn't penetrate me like I was assuming, she looked deep into my eyes, her brown doe eyes were dark and dilated.

"Touch yourself." She ordered and I gladly obliged.

I closed my eyes sensation that my fingers caused.

"No. Don't close your eyes. I want you to look at me as you pleasure yourself."

I gulped then nodded. Because of her order, my body was like blazing on fire and I almost can't breath at how good it is.

I didn't know if how many minutes or hours pass by while making my self happy. I was just following Lisa's orders while she was also making herself happy.

"Slid one finger inside your core, sweetheart." Lisa ordered me to do that while she kissed my lower abdomen. "I want to see you finger-fucking yourself."

All my inhibition flew out of the window as I slid one finger inside my core. "Ohhhhh, Jesus--Uhmmmmm." I bit my lower lip to stop my self from moaning too loud.

"You like that, huh?" Her lips traveled down to my waist. "God, you're breathtaking to watch." 

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Lisa--please, fill me." I begged her.

Yes, I enjoyed pleasuring myself, but I need more than my fingers inside me. I need Lisa to fill me. Damn it!

"Please, fuck me already, Lisa!" I pulled out my fingers from my core and glared at the woman whose brown doe eyes were glistening in lust and amusement.

"Right now?"

I threw a deathly glare at her. "No, no, tomorrow." My voice was full of sarcasm. "Of course, right now. I swear, If you won't put that inside me, you are not welcome--" I breath in when Lisa suddenly entered her hard long and thick cock inside me. "Ohhhhhhhh, God."

Lisa smiled in satisfaction. And then she started thrusting in and out inside me. At first her thrust were slow, until a minute passed she started to thrust inside my pussy faster and faster.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Uhmmmmm... Lisa!" I moan loudly while she started to move so fast inside me.

I don't know where to hold on so that I would get my strength there while she was not stopping in thrusting her hard long and thick cock in and out of my pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Jesus Christ," Lisa groaned. "God, you feel perfect--Ohhhhh."

I can feel my orgasm building inside me. I started to move my hips along with Lisa's thrusts. I was screaming at how good it was when my pussy was sucking her long and thick dick inside me.

And then my orgasm ripped through me. And a minute later, I felt Lisa's hot semen filling my core, filling my womb.

I sigh in contentment when Lisa's body draped over mine. I hugged her and whispered. "Round three?"

Lisa chuckled. "My pleasure." She then started kissing my bare neck down to the valley of my breast. Then her hand started to pleasure the heart of my femininity.

When the sun rise, me and Lisa are on our way to go back to Busan now. Our hands were intertwined to each other as Lisa drove the car.

I can't stop myself from smiling every time I catch Lisa looking at me. My heart has never stopped thumping thunderously inside my chest since we woke up, naked and embracing each other.

"Happy?" She asked me.

I nodded and smile earnestly. "Yeah? You? Are you happy?" I was nervous while waiting for her answer.

"Ecstatic." She squeezed my hand. "Deliriously ecstatic."

That made my heart jumped. "That's good."

Lisa smiled at me then focus her attention on the road.

Hours later, we have arrived at our destination. When Lisa parked her Mercedes-Benz at the front of their house, I quickly went out of the car. I was waiting for Lisa to get out from the driver seat and our hands was intertwined while we started to walk inside the house.

Me and Lisa both halt on our step as our eyes settled on the living room.

Oh god! No! I wanted to beg God. I wanted to beg God for this day not to come, but karma is a bitch and is now advancing towards Lisa.

"Hey, babe." A beautiful tall woman with brown eyes walk towards Lisa and kissed her on the lips. "I'm back. Did you miss me?"

I quickly took my hand away from Lisa and avoided her look.

"Tzuyu..." She paused. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you on the phone last night that I'm going to celebrate my New Year here." The woman giggled. "I'm so excited to be with you."

I can feel my heart being ripped from my ribcage. I can feel it bleeding and losing its life. My eyes are starting to water. But before a tear fall from my eyes, a very familiar voice filled my ear.

"Jennie? Agápe?"

My mouth was hanging open when I turn around to the man who spoke. Only my half-Japanese, half-Korean boss calls me Agápe.

I gaped at the man standing two meters away from me. He wears dark jeans, white shirt and Italian shoes. His leather jacket is swung on his shoulder. His brown eyes held joy as he looked at me.

"Boss?" I inquired, disbelief echoed in my voice. "What are you doing here?"

He went near me and hugged me. "Wow!" He exclaimed when he pulled away. "When you asked me for a month of vacation, I never thought you'll be here in South Korea. I thought you're in Hawaii or something with beach and sand."

"Yeah. That would be my choice of vacation. But it was just my mom. You already know what happened."

"Yeah, I know. You still miss your dad?"

"Sometimes." I smiled. "Anyway, I'm with my mom and we're staying in this house. How about you Sir Kai?" I took a deep breath. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on vacation. And I told you to cut the Sir and just call me Kai." He said with a smile. "I'm visiting my father. Since my mom and dad divorced, I become the messenger." 

I chuckled. "Yeah. You once told me that."

He gave out a short laugh. "Come on let's talk in the garden. How are you? You look ravishing today." He complemented. "I'm going back to Seoul later, I just came her cause I have a business meeting with Jeongyeon and Lisa. The meeting will be later cause Lisa just arrived so let's talk for a while."

I just nodded. "Oh, Okay."

"Great!" Kai said with a smile on his face and he took my hand.

It's not new to me anymore cause he is always holding my hand whenever we are together. "Let's talk for a while."

"Sure." I quickly agreed so that I can escape from Tzuyu and Lisa.

Kai grinned happily. "God, I miss you, Jennie." 

We are holding each other's hands while walking towards the garden. I forced myself not to look back but I couldn't help it. I look at Lisa and my eyes were welcomed by Lisa's dark expression on her face as she stared at my hand and Kai's intertwined hands. 

Her eyes were dark and dilated with anger.

A/N: New problem for Jennie and Lisa. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See u later? or Tomorrow? HAHAHA I'll do my best to update another chapter today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Room 23 By sam

Fanfiction

463K 11.2K 17
Jennie Kim is engaged to her high school sweetheart Kim Jongin also known as Kai. With her wedding 3 months away, Jennie begins to get stressed, pres...
117K 3.1K 41
"Loki has a sister? Why did nobody tell me this!" This was the first book I ever wrote. I started it in April of 2017 and finished it in March of 201...
935K 27.5K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
2.2K 81 7
what happens if two students get randomly paired at a marriage booth, where the rule is to stay together and act like a couple the whole day. will th...